• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
just remember who kiro's gonna eventually fight with those blades...
622026_Raiku_Uchiha.jpg

hey guys it me zack or you might know me as lako. it's been a while sorry but I can explain why I went missing.

when i was born i was born with a rare disease called aphonia that affected my vocal chords and thus turning me mute so for all of my life I've been mute. but a year ago we finished collecting money for me to get surgery. I now have been doing voice therapy for a year now and can finally speak normally for long periods of time again sorry

sSoul

Previously Swirled
hey guys it me zack or you might know me as lako. it's been a while sorry but I can explain why I went missing.

when i was born i was born with a rare disease called aphonia that affected my vocal chords and thus turning me mute so for all of my life I've been mute. but a year ago we finished collecting money for me to get surgery. I now have been doing voice therapy for a year now and can finally speak normally for long periods of time again sorry
No worries, I'm glad your surgery and therapy went well, plus old RPers joining back after long periods of inactivity is always welcome, do you want me yo catch you up with what has happened?

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
actually that would be insanely helpful.
also glad to see your still alive anyway
Okay so since this RP has grown substancially, allow me to give you a quick run down of a few key points.
1. There have been multiple arcs since when you left, currently we are on arc 4, where we are chasing a Jinchūriki, I think it's eight tails but I forgot.
2. Since the story has evolved, the cast has evolved as well, a myriad of colorful characters have been added to diversify the cast.
3. Minato has been knocked out due to the sound 4 invasion, which happened shortly after the Chunnin Exams ended. Azumi, who is @Godjacob's character won, but that is currently unimportant to the main point, the main point is that Tsunade has taken over as Hokage, however there is a group being lead by Danzo who currently act as opposition to Tsunade.
5. The other previous arcs were the sound 4 invasion arc, which happened right after the exams and revolved around various ninja fighting against the hostile Otogakure ninja invasion. Then after that was the sound 4 chase arc, where the sound 4 was chased(obviously) and took major blows to its front lines. Mainly, sound 4 member Jirobo was murdered by Raiku, with Taiyo doing most of the fighting And Tayuya was captured by the leaf and is now being held captive by the Hyūga.

TL;DR, new arcs, new characters, and new conflicts, both inside and outside various villages. There is another conflict to mention which is going on in the Mist village; the Xenophobes vs the Xenophiles. The former mainly consists of the Yuki and their Xenophobic leader Jin who lost his wife to cloud-nin(how his hatred expanded to all Xenos[non mist-nin] is currently unknown), while the latter is comprised of the rest of the mist, mostly lead by Mei(controlled by @kyuukestu). And somehow, the Xenophobes get more clout because the Leaf-nin are sissies and Kyuu hasn't activated his master plan yet.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
*looks at my all-female OC list*

That's a lot of girls to request help from...though I definitely know who I'd ask to do Furījia's voice.
Thanks to my pubecent voice plus online tutorials, I will be able ti do Tsuki's voice plus Taiyo and Seiun's.
(@Zcraftgaming Seiun is my third of who uses lightning jutsu and utilizes a lot of clones in his fighting style, although sometimes he will cut back and try to just get a job done with himself. Also he tried to kill Tsuki and got arrested by the Yuki, and also got turned into a slave by the Yuki so omegalul)

Thanks to my pubecent voice plus online tutorials, I will be able ti do Tsuki's voice plus Taiyo and Seiun's.
(@Zcraftgaming Seiun is my third of who uses lightning jutsu and utilizes a lot of clones in his fighting style, although sometimes he will cut back and try to just get a job done with himself. Also he tried to kill Tsuki and got arrested by the Yuki, and also got turned into a slave by the Yuki so omegalul)
lel, lucky you. My voice is too deep to pass off as even remotely feminine.

Speaking of Seiun wasn't he like...supposed to be a psychotic killer? His character development sure did take a 180.