• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Why thank you, Jake. :)
Also, edited the bio for you. Thanks for telling me.

Hmm, could you directly amend this into your bio post so that I can just copy and paste it into the reference post? Unless you don't mind me writing "those yellow dangly things are a part of his body" in his appearance. :p
Seriously though, I really don't want to do that.
Lol, sure. What are they called? Do we know?

Edit: Ok, it's done.

Awesome post @PentheWonderful ! I love Cassie's playfulness. I think the best thing you portray, however, is the world/life she lives in. The NPC's and her response to them. It all just flows so nicely together to build both her own personality and the world around her.

On the note of character and world building:

@Jake Acker
There needs to be a Report button for too much adorable. Wilhelm is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, partially because I'm such a stickler for the "gentle giant" types. That interaction with the kid and the inclusion of the lore, mixed with Wilhelm's reaction...mwah! You're a shining example my friend :3

I also meant to comment on this before, but good lord. I love the interaction between Wilhelm and Seamus. It's so manly and...I don't know if 'tangible' is the right word, but screw it, I'm using it.

I'm officially a fan of Wilhelm lol

On the subject of Wilhelm, one thing is driving me crazy. Is it pronounced will-helm, as would an english speaker, or vill-helm, in the manner of the German? I am just asking because Wilhelm is a rather common German name, and I keep thinking it that way in my head.

Also, a little late to the party on a few things, but the lore written thus far is very fun, as is Cassie's portrayel, and for whatever reason I keep listening to the songs, especially those for the scenes and Trini's, rather than my normal music. I'm missing Gustav Holst, but I think it is worth it :p

We need a 'to bottom' button for mobile users, lest I kill my phone XD

Awesome post @PentheWonderful ! I love Cassie's playfulness. I think the best thing you portray, however, is the world/life she lives in. The NPC's and her response to them. It all just flows so nicely together to build both her own personality and the world around her.

On the note of character and world building:

@Jake Acker
There needs to be a Report button for too much adorable. Wilhelm is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, partially because I'm such a stickler for the "gentle giant" types. That interaction with the kid and the inclusion of the lore, mixed with Wilhelm's reaction...mwah! You're a shining example my friend :3

I also meant to comment on this before, but good lord. I love the interaction between Wilhelm and Seamus. It's so manly and...I don't know if 'tangible' is the right word, but screw it, I'm using it.

I'm officially a fan of Wilhelm lol
Nawwh your too kind Chrocey! Im sure Wilhelm would be very proud of himself upon realising he had a fan! I have to be honest with you the reason all my giants tend to be so caring is because I've also always had a love for that character archetype. But again thanks! :)
@Storybook In my head I've been using the German pronunciation, I've always enjoyed it more.

Hope it was okay I took some liberties with description and Mawile's history in my last post. Since Trini species is considered rare in the common Pokemon universe, I thought adding them some background would be nice. Even though, if I wasn't allowed to do that just let me know and I'll change that as soon as possible.

Okay wow. I haven't been posting here in forever, I need to get something up. Probably tomorrow, cuz it's SUPER late over here. XD So sorry about not keeping up.

Great post Moon! I've said it, like, once before I love world building, and I really love that you've given such an interesting one to the Mawile species! There's going to be a lore comparative to the Dark Souls one when we are through :D

Also, I'm in the same boat as Chrocey with the whole waiting to post thing. Though I need to work on the grumpy merchant npc thing too...

Hope it was okay I took some liberties with description and Mawile's history in my last post. Since Trini species is considered rare in the common Pokemon universe, I thought adding them some background would be nice. Even though, if I wasn't allowed to do that just let me know and I'll change that as soon as possible.

Ditto everyone. Moon, you dished out an awesome post. :)

Also, I need
to add a bit more description for Diana. I don't think I was imagining these characters the right way. I had the image of like anthro anthro pokemon. Like they are pokemon with human characteristics instead of the other way around. For example, I never described Diana's hair because I imagined she had the head of an Ekans.
I understand you completely. During all the talks Pen and I had before this RP was put up I was imagining Anthro's or Hybrids as well. I had never even heard of the term Gijinka until the campaign started. I like it though, but I think it's alright make your character a bit more Anthro. Just wearing clothes that make then resemble a Pokemon just feels a bit too cosplay for me instead of actually being a pokemon. That's why I decided on Salem having his body covered in scales like I imagine a dragonair to have. The tail, the ears, the horn. As much as I can really, I don't want to rely of clothing to indicate the species.

Also, I can't believe I forgot to tell you how much I loved your post! It was so good to see this side of Wilhelm, being a big softie to the little Furret, and I want to thank you for including one of the gossips in there as well. I could just hug you. :D
Yeah Jake Acker, it's exactly as theWonderful said here. Your entries so far do a great deal of world building and they're an absolute pleasure to read.

Trini is adorable. And normally I really dislike Jynx, I've always had issues with the design of that Pokemon, but you're doing a great job appeasing me with Delilah. :)

Last edited:
Ok, I've got it up. It's shorter compared to others, Long posts and conversations don't add up for me. Tell me if it's disappointing, I'll add to it.

Ok, I've got it up. It's shorter compared to others, Long posts and conversations don't add up for me. Tell me if it's disappointing, I'll add to it.
It may be short, but it definitely is a satisfying read! Allen is such a sweetheart, I'm really loving reading about him. You're really improving with each post, Science! :D

Kay, I feel kinda bad cuz my post is pretty small, but my next one will be longer! I am still very determined!!
If it's for interaction, don't worry about shorter posts! It's actually good that you guys know where to stop and give others an opportunity to respond. Plus, this is all pretty lighthearted anyway, so, as long as it's not only a paragraph long, I'd be pretty happy.

Yea, I was gonna say, I'm getting so pressured that I forgot the two-paragraphs mimium was there. Thought it was higher. Anyway, thank you!

Also, the shortest post on here is also the length of longer ones in most other role plays. I really like that.

It doesn't actually matter in how many words you say it, as long as you say enough. A longer post isn't necessarily a better one, even if it's grammatically better written. All that we're really asking of our writers is that you write a decent contribution to the story, and write it in a manner that's not awful to read.

I would love to be able to get a post up guys but I'm afraid I'm waiting for another post from our resident icy jeweller
You've got it tough Jake Acker, stumped in both RP's :?

But look at what I discovered! Burst!
There is an official Pokemon manga called Pokémon RéBURST in which humans and Pokémon can use fuse to form some hybrid form.
Check out this Purrloin, isn't that just purrfect for our very own Pussycass?

vY5ovLB.png

You've got it tough Jake Acker, stumped in both RP's :?

But look at what I discovered! Burst!
There is an official Pokemon manga called Pokémon RéBURST in which humans and Pokémon can use fuse to form some hybrid form.
Check out this Purrloin, isn't that just purrfect for our very own Pussycass?

vY5ovLB.png
Wait, you didn't know about reburst? I mean, I didn't expect many people to, but I thought you would.

Also, It's only gen 5, but I assume that's because marketing. I so would want a metagross burst if it were real.

Wait, you didn't know about reburst? I mean, I didn't expect many people to, but I thought you would.

Also, It's only gen 5, but I assume that's because marketing. I so would want a metagross burst if it were real.
Up until 2 months ago I didn't know anything except the first 151 Pokémon. :p
I'm learning everything as we're RP'ing. That's why Salem, the original version not this gijinka, knows near to nothing about Pokemon. So that I can learn alongside him :D

Up until 2 months ago I didn't know anything except the first 151 Pokémon. :p
I'm learning everything as we're RP'ing. That's why Salem, the original version not this gijinka, knows near to nothing about Pokemon. So that I can learn alongside him :D
The one thing I can actually tutor Nygenn about XD I consider myself a bit of an expert when it comes to most things Pokémon

Name: Kuniik Ordal
Nickname(s): Kun
Species: Zoroark
Personality: Playful, manipulative, mischievous, perverted, sophisticated, charismatic.

History: Kuniik was born a poor orphaned Zorua in the ghettos of Delinquent town. As the wealthy, and privileged would sit atop their thrones, and look down upon his disgusting town, Kuniik could not help but envy their throne. He was born with the ability of Illusion, and used it to its fullest effect. However, it did take him a few years of maturity, when he became a Zoroark, to be able to hide his tail, and transform perfectly. While He was not entirely akin to a ditto, which is to say he was not able to copy abilities, his illusion magic was a powerful tool. As he grew up, Kuniik realized that not only could he manipulate his appearance, but he could also manipulate things around him. He could create fantastic monsters, hell storms of fire, and an entire army at his feet. He could make others see horrible nightmares in front of them, or nothing at all. He could make a stone coin turn gold, and gold into stone.
Growing up, Kuniik admired the magician Hoopa that had graced his town one day. The slight of hand, and manipulation was what inspired him. The little Zorua could just as easily pull of an even greater show if he worked at it enough. He could feed himself, and afford clothes. The best part about it all was that it would be free. At first, his tricks were found out. Gold coins that were bitten would immediately lose their illusion. Many of the 'powers' he tried to display were easily seen through. The flames had no heat, and his own disguises were only shoddy copies. While he was able to trick some to get by, the Zorua still had to work on his abilities.
One day, however, Kuniik attempted to trick someone who would change his life forever. The ten year old Zorua would be discovered by a member from an assassin guild. Seeing the potential that the young Kuniik possessed, the assassin recruited him. Though, on the Zorua's end, it was not much of a choice, as he would have been killed for trying to steal if he refused.
For the next six years Kuniik's powers were honed, and polished. He was taught how to use his abilities to disguise himself, and other objects properly. By the time his training had finished, Kuniik had grown into a Zoroark. He was an accomplished assassin, boasting a perfect record of clean kills. His illusions had grown to not only affect a person's sight, but their hearing, feel, and smell. While his fire storms would do no real damage, they would burn hot, and smell of smoke. While the army he raised could simply be passed through as if they were ghosts, their armor clanged, and clattered, expanding slowly with each breath. Kuniik's powerful illusion magic was his most valuable tool, but not his only. He had been trained in stealth, and close combat. He had been shown how to create poisons, and how to hide his presence. Over his eight years of being an assassin he traveled the world, learning new languages, and becoming known as quite the charmer. He was able to put on an air of sophistication, and grace despite his birth. Information gathering was made easy by his ability to disguise himself. He was able to entertain crowds with his 'magic', and even gained audience with important benefactors. Many countries would go into wars with each other because of his masterful manipulation. One could even say he had the cleverness, and cunning of a fox. His charisma, and illusion magic, as well as his affinity for assassination allowed the young Zoroark to rise quickly.
By the time he was eighteen, Kuniik had taken his place as the leader of his group, having killed off his predecessor. The male felt no remorse, and was a cold blooded killer. His abilities far surpassed those above him, and henceforth, he had claimed the seat he rightfully deserved. However, Kuniik was still not satisfied. Though he had power, and wealth, he was not where he wanted to be.
He wanted to be the king. He wanted to sit upon the throne that society told him he could never have. He wanted to spit in the face of the prophecy that told him only those who were marked were allowed to rule. Kuniik knew that the ruler should be one who has taken their power with their own hands, not some coddled child playing king. Kuniik did not believe in the power that legendary Pokemon had. To him, they were simply mortals who presented themselves as higher beings. Kuniik was his own luck, and his own divine protection. He refused to believe that he was forced to stay in his caste simply because he was not born with the incestuous blood of a king.
Within a year, Kuniik destroyed the guild of assassins that he led. Each, and every one of them had been arrested, and thrown in dungeons. The Zoroark could not have any of them attempting to kill him after all. He had used the kingdom's unrest over the assassination of their king a while ago to his advantage. The purge of his guild was swift, and quick. All were branded as liars, and traitors. Being the leader, he knew where each, and everyone of them were hiding. He took the credit, and prestige that came with rooting out these assassins, and gained notoriety as the one who brought the assassins to justice.
The cold blooded Zoroark even watched as his fellow assassins were put to death at the guillotine, feeling no remorse. Being the leader of the assassins did not suit him, and to Kuniik this was the only proper way to prevent his past from coming back on him. Using the full wealth that he had gained through mercenary jobs, and the guild he'd led, Kuniik became a merchant.
With his charisma, and illusion magic, the manipulative Zoroark was able to establish himself as a well respected trader.
Those who threatened his business would also meet untimely deaths. Heart attacks, strokes, and random thugs all seemed out to get them. It almost seemed as if the merchant had some sort of divine blessing that smites his enemies.
With his roots, Kuniik's 'business practices' were never discovered, nor were they even suspected. If this society was dead set on keeping him from the throne because of his birth, he'd use his birth given skills to their fullest.
However, Kuniik's dealings did not always result in murder, or manipulation. The Zoroark had managed many legitimate, and clean trades. His intelligence, and charisma provided him many powerful contacts, and even more wealth. However, for merchants living in a monarchy, half of the Zoroark's income was stolen by taxes. For doing absolutely nothing for him, the kingdom expected half of his earnings. Kuniik, though, was always happy to help his country. After all, they needed to catch the criminal who kept stealing their gold bullions, and putting rocks in their place.

So here we are at the present, and after four years of being a successful merchant, Kuniik once again grows bored with his current status of power. He is able to raise a private army for himself, and has helped create jobs, and wealth for the country. The ambitious man's hunger for power is never sated, and he will do all that is necessary to sit upon the throne.

Appearance:
Kuniik.jpg

Red hair that can be short, or long depending on what Kuniik wants to look like. His true form is the picture above, and he stands an imposing 6'3''. Given his background in assassination his body is made of lean muscle with a few scars from blade weapons, and whips. These scars cover his body, and are a result of his training as an assassin. However, Kuniik typically hides these scars with illusions. He can take on any appearance he chooses, but when it comes to events in which he does not need to hide his face he makes sure it is known. Dealing as a merchant, and conversing with contacts Kuniik takes the form of a clean cut red haired male with blue eyes.
Kuniik(Clean).jpg

Clothing: Kuniik typically dresses himself in black, and keeps himself in the most sophisticated attire possible when dealing in the trader business. He has a taste for the finer things, and can even form clothes from his illusions. During assassinations, he will either cast an illusion around himself that gives him the exact appearance of another person. What he wears beneath the illusion is a lightweight black outfit with various hidden weapons. He wears a fox mask on his face in the event that his illusion is broken.
Special Abilities: Kuniik is able to cast illusions around himself, and surrounding objects within a maximum of a ten meter radius. His illusions on other objects do not bend light, and instead bend the perceptions, and senses of those around him. He essentially forces others to hallucinate, and see something differently as well as feel as if it were real. However, these illusions do not cause any real harm, and can be broken if Kuniik loses focus.
While wielding a weapon Kuniik can unleash Night Daze. It is a powerful dark magic attack that can be launched from a distance. If it does not kill, it will disorient his opponent, and cause them to fall into a dazed state.

Last edited:
Name: Kuniik Ordal
Nickname(s): Kun
Species: Zoroark
Personality: Playful, manipulative, mischievous, perverted, sophisticated, charismatic.

History: Kuniik was born a poor orphaned Zorua in the ghettos of Delinquent town. As the wealthy, and privileged would sit atop their thrones, and look down upon his disgusting town, Kuniik could not help but envy their throne. He was born with the ability of Illusion, and used it to its fullest effect. However, it did take him a few years of maturity, when he became a Zoroark, to be able to hide his tail, and transform perfectly. While He was not entirely akin to a ditto, which is to say he was not able to copy abilities, his illusion magic was a powerful tool. As he grew up, Kuniik realized that not only could he manipulate his appearance, but he could also manipulate things around him. He could create fantastic monsters, hell storms of fire, and an entire army at his feet. He could make others see horrible nightmares in front of them, or nothing at all. He could make a stone coin turn gold, and gold into stone.
Growing up, Kuniik admired the magician Hoopa that had graced his town one day. The slight of hand, and manipulation was what inspired him. The little Zorua could just as easily pull of an even greater show if he worked at it enough. He could feed himself, and afford clothes. The best part about it all was that it would be free. At first, his tricks were found out. Gold coins that were bitten would immediately lose their illusion. Many of the 'powers' he tried to display were easily seen through. The flames had no heat, and his own disguises were only shoddy copies. While he was able to trick some to get by, the Zorua still had to work on his abilities.
One day, however, Kuniik attempted to trick someone who would change his life forever. The ten year old Zorua would be discovered by a member from an assassin guild. Seeing the potential that the young Kuniik possessed, the assassin recruited him. Though, on the Zorua's end, it was not much of a choice, as he would have been killed for trying to steal if he refused.
For the next six years Kuniik's powers were honed, and polished. He was taught how to use his abilities to disguise himself, and other objects properly. By the time his training had finished, Kuniik had grown into a Zoroark. He was an accomplished assassin, boasting a perfect record of clean kills. His illusions had grown to not only affect a person's sight, but their hearing, feel, and smell. While his fire storms would do no real damage, they would burn hot, and smell of smoke. While the army he raised could simply be passed through as if they were ghosts, their armor clanged, and clattered, expanding slowly with each breath. Kuniik's powerful illusion magic was his most valuable tool, but not his only. He had been trained in stealth, and close combat. He had been shown how to create poisons, and how to hide his presence. His charisma, and illusion magic, as well as his affinity for assassination allowed the young Zoroark to rise quickly.
By the time he was eighteen, Kuniik had taken his place as the leader of his group, having killed off his predecessor. The male felt no remorse, and was a cold blooded killer. His abilities far surpassed those above him, and henceforth, he had claimed the seat he rightfully deserved. However, Kuniik was still not satisfied. Though he had power, and wealth, he was not where he wanted to be.
He wanted to be the king. He wanted to sit upon the throne that society told him he could never have.
Within a year, Kuniik destroyed the guild of assassins that he led. Each, and every one of them had been arrested, and throne in dungeons. The Zoroark could not have any of them attempting to kill him after all.
The cold blooded Zoroark even watched as his fellow assassins were put to death at the guillotine, feeling no remorse. Being the leader of the assassins did not suit him, and to Kuniik this was the only proper way to prevent his past from coming back on him. Using the full wealth that he had gained through mercenary jobs, and the guild he'd led Kuniik became a merchant.
With his charisma, and illusion magic, the manipulative Zoroark was able to establish himself as a well respected trader.
Those who threatened his business would also meet untimely deaths. Heart attacks, strokes, and random thugs all seemed out to get them.
With his roots, Kuniik's 'business practices' were never discovered, nor were they even suspected. If this society was dead set on keeping him from the throne because of his birth, he'd use his birth given skills to their fullest.
However, Kuniik's dealings did not always result in murder, or manipulation. The Zoroark had managed many legitimate, and clean trades. His intelligence, and charisma provided him many powerful contacts, and even more wealth. However, for merchants living in a monarchy, half of the Zoroark's income was stolen by taxes. For doing absolutely nothing for him, the kingdom expected half of his earnings. Kuniik, though, was always happy to help his country. After all, they needed to catch the criminal who kept stealing their gold bullions, and putting rocks in their place.
So here we are at the present, and after four years of being a successful merchant, Kuniik once again grows bored with his current status of power. The ambitious man's hunger for power is never sated, and he will do all that is necessary to sit upon the throne.

Appearance:
View attachment 379231

Red hair that can be short, or long depending on what Kuniik wants to look like. His true form is the picture above, and he stands an imposing 6'3''. Given his background in assassination his body is made of lean muscle with a few scars from blade weapons, and whips. These scars cover his body, and are a result of his training as an assassin. However, Kuniik typically hides these scars with illusions. He can take on any appearance he chooses, but when it comes to events in which he does not need to hide his face he makes sure it is known. Dealing as a merchant, and conversing with contacts Kuniik takes the form of a clean cut red haired male with blue eyes.
View attachment 379236
Clothing: Kuniik typically dresses himself in black, and keeps himself in the most sophisticated attire possible when dealing in the trader business. He has a taste for the finer things, and can even form clothes from his illusions. During assassinations, he will either cast an illusion around himself that gives him the exact appearance of another person. What he wears beneath the illusion is a lightweight black outfit with various hidden weapons. He wears a fox mask on his face in the event that his illusion is broken.
Special Abilities: Kuniik is able to cast illusions around himself, and surrounding objects within a maximum of a ten meter radius. His illusions on other objects do not bend light, and instead bend the perceptions, and senses of those around him. He essentially forces others to hallucinate, and see something differently as well as feel as if it were real. However, these illusions do not cause any real harm, and can be broken if Kuniik loses focus.
While wielding a weapon Kuniik can unleash Night Daze. It is a powerful dark magic attack that can be launched from a distance. If it does not kill, it will disorient his opponent, and cause them to fall into a dazed state.
Intriguing... I'm leaning towards approving him, but... Let's go over some thoughts I have first.

I'll be honest, I was very apprehensive upon reading his profession as an assassin in addition to being a merchant, but once reading he took our his own assassin's guild in his power lust to hide his tracks, I find it has become acceptable. I could argue that this... Assassin background is very unnecessary, as a power hungry merchant who runs his business with dirty methods would have made a strong concept in itself, but there being an assassin guild hidden in the Capitol seems a bit much, so, a note I would have to give you is that these assassins were outlanders who ran their business across multiple kingdoms, so that their crimes are not concentrated only in Suimera (as to not give away their presence too obviousky. Plus, this would also give Kuniik a broader traveling experience, and he possibly would need to hunt down his guild members across the lands before returning to Suimera. Sure, some could have been captured and subdued there, but I'd prefer not all.

I'm sure you're aware of King Zachary's assassination lore?

But, anyway, I do like your concept of him being a conman merchant. Using rocks instead of real currency, just... I'd advise you not to expand on his double life too much. In fact, it would much be preferred if his mercenary jobs after destroying his guild would be something of the past, and not a job he dwells on very often anymore (because knowing ANOTHER assassin is on the loose, there would be no festival or coronation at all), except for his own selfish purposes of taking out his competition. It would also be great if he still travels around, causing chaos and pulling cons across several kingdoms (even if Suimera's throne is the one he seeks), but for the special occasion of the coronation coming up, he could be back in town specially for that.

What are your thoughts?

Intriguing... I'm leaning towards approving him, but... Let's go over some thoughts I have first.

I'll be honest, I was very apprehensive upon reading his profession as an assassin in addition to being a merchant, but once reading he took our his own assassin's guild in his power lust to hide his tracks, I find it has become acceptable. I could argue that this... Assassin background is very unnecessary, as a power hungry merchant who runs his business with dirty methods would have made a strong concept in itself, but there being an assassin guild hidden in the Capitol seems a bit much, so, a note I would have to give you is that these assassins were outlanders who ran their business across multiple kingdoms, so that their crimes are not concentrated only in Suimera (as to not give away their presence too obviousky. Plus, this would also give Kuniik a broader traveling experience, and he possibly would need to hunt down his guild members across the lands before returning to Suimera. Sure, some could have been captured and subdued there, but I'd prefer not all.

I'm sure you're aware of King Zachary's assassination lore?

But, anyway, I do like your concept of him being a conman merchant. Using rocks instead of real currency, just... I'd advise you not to expand on his double life too much. In fact, it would much be preferred if his mercenary jobs after destroying his guild would be something of the past, and not a job he dwells on very often anymore (because knowing ANOTHER assassin is on the loose, there would be no festival or coronation at all), except for his own selfish purposes of taking out his competition. It would also be great if he still travels around, causing chaos and pulling cons across several kingdoms (even if Suimera's throne is the one he seeks), but for the special occasion of the coronation coming up, he could be back in town specially for that.

What are your thoughts?

I think much of this is fine. This was basically a rough draft for his character, so I appreciate the input greatly. I like the idea that Kuniik traveled the world during his time as an assassin. It gives more culture to his character, and could make him more sophisticated having traveled the world. I believe a history like this would certainly fit his personality.

The main reason I chose to give him an assassin background was exactly for the purpose that he would try to rise to power. Why pay mercenaries to kill a rival politician when you can do it yourself, and frame another person in the process? The other reason is that I found it difficult to have a Zoroark's illusion powers, and not think of how useful it would be in assassination.

I should probably put his occupation as 'ex-assassin' as he is no longer for hire, or anything of the sort. Killing is more of a tool than a profession to Kuniik now.

Now, with the subject of the assassin guild being destroyed/in the capitol in mind, I would say that was misinterpreted. I would argue that Kuniik's assassin guild was not the only guild in existence for one, and that the small band of assassins is what he killed off. At the same time I don't believe it is entirely impossible for a group to exist in the underground of such a large city as the capitol.
However, I'm willing to say that the group was based in Delinquent Town since that's where Kuniik was born, and that's where most of the organized crime would be. They could've carried out multiple assassinations within the kingdom, ranging from a politician to someone's wife, to a neighbor they didn't like, etc.

His goal is to take over the monarchy, and sit atop the throne, so I'd say he'd at least need connections to the underground, and a high charisma in order to take power. Especially considering he was born in the slums. In all honesty, Kuniik does not have the blood to be considered royalty, so his goal would need to be attained through force, and manipulation.

I think much of this is fine. This was basically a rough draft for his character, so I appreciate the input greatly. I like the idea that Kuniik traveled the world during his time as an assassin. It gives more culture to his character, and could make him more sophisticated having traveled the world. I believe a history like this would certainly fit his personality.

The main reason I chose to give him an assassin background was exactly for the purpose that he would try to rise to power. Why pay mercenaries to kill a rival politician when you can do it yourself, and frame another person in the process? The other reason is that I found it difficult to have a Zoroark's illusion powers, and not think of how useful it would be in assassination.

I should probably put his occupation as 'ex-assassin' as he is no longer for hire, or anything of the sort. Killing is more of a tool than a profession to Kuniik now.

Now, with the subject of the assassin guild being destroyed/in the capitol in mind, I would say that was misinterpreted. I would argue that Kuniik's assassin guild was not the only guild in existence for one, and that the small band of assassins is what he killed off. At the same time I don't believe it is entirely impossible for a group to exist in the underground of such a large city as the capitol.
However, I'm willing to say that the group was based in Delinquent Town since that's where Kuniik was born, and that's where most of the organized crime would be. They could've carried out multiple assassinations within the kingdom, ranging from a politician to someone's wife, to a neighbor they didn't like, etc.

His goal is to take over the monarchy, and sit atop the throne, so I'd say he'd at least need connections to the underground, and a high charisma in order to take power. Especially considering he was born in the slums. In all honesty, Kuniik does not have the blood to be considered royalty, so his goal would need to be attained through force, and manipulation.
Well, I'm sold. ;)

Once you run the necessary amendments to the biography, I'll gladly add him to the character list.

Dreiki, I love this character. Now that I think about it, other than Cassie, They're the only other evil character, and I think that's interesting.

Name: Kane Caspian

Nickname(s): No Nicknames~

Species: Luxray

Personality:

Kane strives to be a level-headed, respectable person, but sometimes his true nature can get the better of him. He usually acts quite humble and kind, and pretends that he doesn't like his own work, just to make sure that he doesn't seem all uptight. Although that isn't true in the slightest, he knows whatever he designs or builds will usually turn out acceptable, if not, perfect. Kane is really self-conscious about his appearance and personality. He knows very well that no one wants a witty, aggressive prick who tosses people aside for the sake of his own messed up fantasies. He absolutely loves attention. Sometimes though, he can get really riled up, and end up breaking his little charade, emotionally hurting friends or family simply because he refuses to admit to his own mistakes, or gets too annoyed. Despite this, Kane does have a heart, if he sees someone who is in trouble, he will go to help them, no matter the cost, although he definitely doesn't like to admit this and often comes up with odd excuses as to why he assisted someone.

Due to Kane's appearance, he is often mistaken as a Dark type, when in fact, he is pure Electric. This has caused many misunderstandings during his lifetime. Many are scared away by his appearance, but those who do stay around end up becoming good friends with him.

Behind closed doors Kane has an obsession with creating wacky inventions that serve no real intention. Like a ring that lights up when you get close to it, or a backpack with wings made of paper that allows you to glide for only two minutes before breaking and letting you fall to your death. He's definitely odd, and hides his passion with the force of an angry Tyranitar. Anyone who does find out, usually ends up being scared away by his secretive aggression and seemingly insane hobby.

History:

Kane always had a fascination with buildings and how structures were made ever since he was a child. His father worked as a lumberjack and his mother was usually at home, taking care of his two brothers. Kane's father took home a couple of sticks and twigs one day and while he wasn't looking, Kane snatched them and ran outside to play. Oddly enough, instead of throwing them around and using the sticks to annoy his younger brother, Kane had an idea spark in his head. He built a small tower out of a few twigs and some leaves. When he saw his parents next, he asked them to get more sticks for him. So, it became a daily routine, father would come home with a bunch of unwanted stuff from work and just give it to his kids to mess around with. His parents didn't really care what they were doing, since they were far, far away from Delinquent Town. Kane's brothers didn't really hold any interest in useless wood though. About a year later, Kane invited his parents to come with him to the forest to see what he had been doing. Much to their surprise, their ten year old son had build an entire miniature scale model of The Kingdom of Suimera, complete with tiny people and interior decorating.

That's how his passion started. When Kane grew up he said goodbye to his family and left for the inner kingdom to prove his skill as an architect worthy of a much bigger job. In short, he got the job and designs houses, farms and paths for the royalty of the kingdom. Anything they request to be made will be made by him, no matter how weird or practical the request may be, he always finds a way to do it. In fact, some of the most recent additions to the kingdom have been made by him. Such as a new farm out to the east of the palace, and some easier to read signs in the marketplace, so that people can navigate around the area much easier.

Appearance:

For image references, look here and here. Just imagine the pictures don't have as many details in the clothing and are less modern.
Kane stands at about six feet tall and has a short, black tail with a yellow star-like object on the tip of it. His irises are a deep crimson and have a much smaller pupil than regular Gijinka. His hair is pitch black and extends backwards in a spiky, wavy fashion. Kane also has large, rounded blue ears with a yellow interior that allow him to have an excellent sense of hearing.

Clothing:

Kane sports high class clothing made from durable materials. He wears a shirt made of white cotton and an old, gothic black jacket with three large metallic bands made of pure silver wrapped around each of his arms. Black gloves with rubber plating usually stay on Kane's hands at all times to make sure he doesn't accidentally shock someone, he will take them off when building though. Blue boots with a black trim and red underbelly is his personal choice of footwear and he wears heavy black pants hoisted by a blue leather belt.

Special Abilities:
Being a Luxray, Kane has the vision to top all vision. He can see perfectly in almost any condition, and can use this ability to see through solid objects such as walls or trees. Gijinkas with some kind of cloaking/invisibility ability can be seen by him, regardless of whether they are using their powers or not. His sight is pretty much impossible to fool, he catches every little movement with his eyes, regardless of how small it may be.

His second ability is the production and control of electricity. The production of the element is limited though, by himself, his ability to create electricity isn't all that powerful, it still packs a somewhat decent punch, but his attacks can easily be shaken off. When he's close to by other Electric types however, his power greatly increases to the point where he can cause some serious damage if you aren't careful. His aggression also rises when close to other people of the same type.

(I hope this isn't too overpowered, If I need to make changes I'm sure you'll let me know.
I'd also like to clarify that this isn't Floyd. This is someone I just made up off of the top of my head. I wanna have a go at trying to play someone different.)

Last edited:
SUPERRNOVAA, I was discussing the ruling council of Suimera with the Wonderful some days ago, and we listed a number of ministers. One of those would be someone in charge of overseeing the physical expansion of the kingdom, the renovation and construction of buildings. City planning basically, and like most of these ministers they need talented youngsters to back them up. Lady Alizé has Mai, the General has his son, the mysterious mystic adviser has an acolyte walking around, so to should this noble managing construction, architecture and innovation need someone.

I want to invite Kane for that role. Meaning he'd have access to the palace, or even live there, to be close to the workshops, unless you don't want that of course.

What do you think about that?

Name: Kane Caspian

Nickname(s): No Nicknames~

Species: Luxray

Personality:

Kane strives to be a level-headed, respectable person, but sometimes his true nature can get the better of him. He usually acts quite humble and kind, and pretends that he doesn't like his own work, just to make sure that he doesn't seem all uptight. Although that isn't true in the slightest, he knows whatever he designs or builds will usually turn out acceptable, if not, perfect. Kane is really self-conscious about his appearance and personality. He knows very well that no one wants a witty, aggressive prick who tosses people aside for the sake of his own messed up fantasies. He absolutely loves attention. Sometimes though, he can get really riled up, and end up breaking his little charade, emotionally hurting friends or family simply because he refuses to admit to his own mistakes, or gets too annoyed. Despite this, Kane does have a heart, if he sees someone who is in trouble, he will go to help them, no matter the cost, although he definitely doesn't like to admit this and often comes up with odd excuses as to why he assisted someone.

Due to Kane's appearance, he is often mistaken as a Dark type, when in fact, he is pure Electric. This has caused many misunderstandings during his lifetime. Many are scared away by his appearance, but those who do stay around end up becoming good friends with him.

Behind closed doors Kane has an obsession with creating wacky inventions that serve no real intention. Like a ring that lights up when you get close to it, or a backpack with wings made of paper that allows you to glide for only two minutes before breaking and letting you fall to your death. He's definitely odd, and hides his passion with the force of an angry Tyranitar. Anyone who does find out, usually ends up being scared away by his secretive aggression and seemingly insane hobby.

History:

Kane always had a fascination with buildings and how structures were made ever since he was a child. His father worked as a lumberjack and his mother was usually at home, taking care of his two brothers. Kane's father took home a couple of sticks and twigs one day and while he wasn't looking, Kane snatched them and ran outside to play. Oddly enough, instead of throwing them around and using the sticks to annoy his younger brother, Kane had an idea spark in his head. He built a small tower out of a few twigs and some leaves. When he saw his parents next, he asked them to get more sticks for him. So, it became a daily routine, father would come home with a bunch of unwanted stuff from work and just give it to his kids to mess around with. His parents didn't really care what they were doing, since they were far, far away from Delinquent Town. Kane's brothers didn't really hold any interest in useless wood though. About a year later, Kane invited his parents to come with him to the forest to see what he had been doing. Much to their surprise, their ten year old son had build an entire miniature scale model of The Kingdom of Suimera, complete with tiny people and interior decorating.

That's how his passion started. When Kane grew up he said goodbye to his family and left for the inner kingdom to prove his skill as an architect worthy of a much bigger job. In short, he got the job and designs houses, farms and paths for the royalty of the kingdom. Anything they request to be made will be made by him, no matter how weird or practical the request may be, he always finds a way to do it. In fact, some of the most recent additions to the kingdom have been made by him. Such as a new farm out to the east of the palace, and some easier to read signs in the marketplace, so that people can navigate around the area much easier.

Appearance:

For image references, look here and here. Just imagine the pictures don't have as many details in the clothing and are less modern.
Kane stands at about six feet tall and has a short, black tail with a yellow star-like object on the tip of it. His irises are a deep crimson and have a much smaller pupil than regular Gijinka. His hair is pitch black and extends backwards in a spiky, wavy fashion. Kane also has large, rounded blue ears with a yellow interior that allow him to have an excellent sense of hearing.

Clothing:

Kane sports high class clothing made from durable materials. He wears a shirt made of white cotton and an old, gothic black jacket with three large metallic bands made of pure silver wrapped around each of his arms. Black gloves with rubber plating usually stay on Kane's hands at all times to make sure he doesn't accidentally shock someone, he will take them off when building though. Blue boots with a black trim and red underbelly is his personal choice of footwear and he wears heavy black pants hoisted by a blue leather belt.

Special Abilities:
Being a Luxray, Kane has the vision to top all vision. He can see perfectly in almost any condition, and can use this ability to see through solid objects such as walls or trees. Gijinkas with some kind of cloaking/invisibility ability can be seen by him, regardless of whether they are using their powers or not. His sight is pretty much impossible to fool, he catches every little movement with his eyes, regardless of how small it may be.

His second ability is the production and control of electricity. The production of the element is limited though, by himself, his ability to create electricity isn't all that powerful, it still packs a somewhat decent punch, but his attacks can easily be shaken off. When he's close to by other Electric types however, his power greatly increases to the point where he can cause some serious damage if you aren't careful. His aggression also rises when close to other people of the same type.

(I hope this isn't too overpowered, If I need to make changes I'm sure you'll let me know.
I'd also like to clarify that this isn't Floyd. This is someone I just made up off of the top of my head. I wanna have a go at trying to play someone different.)
I'm definitely digging this character. He's perfect as he is. :D

SUPERRNOVAA, I was discussing the ruling council of Suimera with the Wonderful some days ago, and we listed a number of ministers. One of those would be someone in charge of overseeing the physical expansion of the kingdom, the renovation and construction of buildings. City planning basically, and like most of these ministers they need talented youngsters to back them up. Lady Alizé has Mai, the General has his son, the mysterious mystic adviser has an acolyte walking around, so to should this noble managing construction, architecture and innovation need someone.

I want to invite Kane for that role. Meaning he'd have access to the palace, or even live there, to be close to the workshops, unless you don't want that of course.

What do you think about that?
And with that, I think it's safe to say you're accepted, Nova. ;)

Kane will be added to the list shortly, along with Kuniik. @Dreiki, once your amendments are complete, do inform me.