• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One Piece: The Great Pirate Era Discussion

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I like the sound of polestar island, but is the island I was talking about in the first rp post the one you are referring to?

Yes, I just wanted a location name. And the Marines could be having their tournament to decide possible cadet members of the Task Force here as a symbolic message of a new era of Marines. Given Roger's execution & speech on that very island led to the rise in pirates.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I agree with the idea of having them doing it on the island to show that the marines are in power, and it also works because that island is full of bandits and many other criminals

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, set up where our characters are with some names and gave the Marines some free time to chat and interact before we trade fists.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Actually...

552e6bc9c6e50a33fb4d7a85b494ebf3e24e4f85_hq.gif

Actually...

552e6bc9c6e50a33fb4d7a85b494ebf3e24e4f85_hq.gif
That's interesting, in the manga they don't show it directly, but they imply that he gets his head cut off.
Also I always thought they use decapitation to execute criminals because when Luffy first uses his Conqueror Haki to stop the guards from executing Ace, they were just about to decapitate him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"So why don't you just take me away, you're a marine right."

Problem is I can't, given you need to join the pirate crew. But there is no good justification for why she doesn't given you did threaten her with a knife for no good reason and tried to attack her and some other "civilian."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
okay, as for the reason he attacked is because he would be given money for taking down a marine/cadet

Just saying, that excuse ain't gonna keep you out of a cell XD. Maybe you'll be Zoro in the sense of being rescued from Marine captivity by the other pirate characters who heard of you openly fighting a Marine or something. IDK.

Also in class, will respond ASAP but expect a delay. Sorry.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
oh nothing I would consider important, Rohan's and Gyro's oc just arrived in Louguetown, and my oc just got put in handcuffs

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Okay can you like, not make the Marines out to be complete D-bags so early @Red_RiotX it really is disheartening to see you make this narrative already to give the pirates the morality edge so decisively.