• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge. (RP)

Eryk as someone saw Reef on the run and heard help, He didn't know that this is Coral as He never heard her in good english. But he knew, that he has to help, as a taller person he quickly catched Reef "What happend" He asked.
^^
Flexio smiled a bit, He also was quite hurt. He had great headache as someone kicked him "August, probably there will be a fight soon. You don't need to fight if you don't want to, find kids and run... Of course, you can do what you want..." and he left. He found (Probably as confused as everyone if not more) Spark "Spark, I know you just fight but we will have a welcome party soon" Flexio didn't know, Why he knew this,but it wasn't important.

Reef turned to Eryk. “Its Coral....she needs help....” He said, before pushing himself to go faster.
—————-
“No, I’m staying, and helping.” August said, her gem glowing faintly. “I have to stay.....” She mumbled, before falling backwards. “Ugh...cant balance....”

She did a Sigh of relief, as her wounds started to heal.
"Mordio, I have to thank you for that." She said, as she walked out of her room, no longer clutching her wound, but still wincing from the aftermath. It would be awhile until she could use Over limit again. She wandered around the Building until she was where she woke up.
"Where could've everyone gone?"

He whistled for his Horse raptor, and within minutes, it appeared, along with the other one used by the Pvt.
"Horse Raptor's. Main mode of transportation in out world."

Eryk speed up and he was first to Coral. He didn't know why but water hurt her. He quickly ran to her and tried to catch her but he was pushed away. High Tier danger Nawi, Cienisty. Shadow person, that can be only hurt by Nawi or Demonic steel. Eryk wasn't Nawi and he didn't have a demonic steel. Eryk quickly came to Coral and throw her at the land, away from water. "Reef, help your sister. We have a Demon here" Eryk shouted, 5 meters away from Eryk was standing Cicha, Demonic girl that kills mortals by her touch. But, Thank God, almost everything can kill her. Two high Tier Nawis, Fast and strong "This is impossible, I would have problem with one but two" Cicha and Cienisty rushed at Eryk, who changed with Tomasz. He hited Cienisty and send him away "How is that possible" then he had to dodge Cicha's attacks. Little girl rushed at him, but he dodged again and she hit at the tree that got destroyed. They change again and Eryk killed Cicha. Little girl killed, and Big, shadow guy with red eyes stood up.
Borutha smiled, scoutes start to give a warning to Outcast Edge members. "My dear Friend Alexander, would you like to know how to command Nawi and what exacly we are, or maybe you already had some knowledge. If not maybe its my time to teach you something" and Borutha smiled.
<>
"Alright, Spark and August. You can do what you think will be good for us, but priority is to protect kids" said Flexio.

Last edited:
Reef nodded and tried to reach Coral, looking down. “Are you ok!?” He yelled to her, and she only whimpered in response. “How do I get you out....” He said to himself, trying to think quickly.

Eryk fought with with Cienisty but he couldn't beat him. His punches came through his opponent and his opponent punches worked. After some time Shadow person grab Eryk's throat and he pulled Eryk at water "I-I'm drowing" he thought.

Cienisty looked at the Inklings as He saw that someone tried to hit him. He released Eryk and headed to Inklings. His Red eyes looked at kids with curiosity. Then he attacked but Tomasz took control over the body and kicked Shadow's leg. He kneeled, turned around, hit Tomasz and once again, he was coming at Inklings.

Coral growled and continued shooting ink at the shadow guy, and managed to climb out of the ditch after trying a few times. “Leave...my friends......a-alone......” She stuttered, before refilling her ink tank so she could shoot more ink.

Tomasz stood up again and thanks to Coral, Shadow Nawi didn't noticed him he jumped at him and kicked his head with great strength, opponent dissapired. Eryk changed with Tomasz and said aloud, tired "Thanks, Coral, Tomasz. I could die without your help"
"Yes, girl did great job. But I... I was useless as always" said Tomasz and cracks on his prison dissapired and he closed himself to the world again.

Borutha felt that his scouts died, it wasn't a waste and he sent a warning he wanted.

"I think that I can command the Nawi. But, tell me the basics about them." Alexander said, as he turned around, facing the other direction.
"In any worst case scenario, I can put red alert on the knights and send them here."

Yin walked out of Outcast Edge, still trying to get used to the Knight Uniform. Though she had the extra layer of pants on to cover the skin it showed, the Skirt was still bugging her.
"Lets hope I can find a Tailor in town next time I leave." She said, Sighing.

She walked awhile, calling out their names. "Coral! Reef!"

"Listen then, my friend. Many people call Nawis a 'demons' but they are something more. Demons are fallen angels and Nawis are fallen humans. Only first 10 Nawi begin exist in this world thanks to faith 'Slovian Gods. My number is now 2#. Nawi's are strong and almost immortal but each has his weakness. Wieszczy is the strongest kind of 'Normal' Nawi. He can be only killed by piercing his heart with silver knife in the same time hearing two bells rings. You can use this Beast as 'Your Bodyguard' and yes, I give you only one wieszczy, becouse you don't need more. You will have also 5 Cienistys, 5 Cichas, 15 Beskosts and 10 Podpalenic. Podpalenic is a Nawi, it looks like burned body. It's a Nawi of a person that in his life used fire against other people. He shoots some kind of fireballs and can die by using a water, but when He is wet he needs to hear a Reapers exorcism... About the rest (I won't explain Nawi that appeard earlier). That's probably everything you need to know" said Borutha "If you will die Alexander, don't worry. I can tell by your soul that you will return to me as Nawi, with your knowledge and experience..."

Last edited:
"I see." Alexander said, processing all of the types of Nawi in his head.
"Basically Super Soldiers."

She had been walking for a few minutes, and it seemed to just get worse for her. She was thankful for the Blastia armor it applied, but her own personal reasons made her stop wearing it.
"One last time." She took a deep breath, "Reef! Flexio! Eryk!"

Coral heard someone yelling, and ran towards the voice. She saw Yin and made a happy squeaking noises, tackling her in a hug. Reef ran after her, embarrassed. “Coral, Whats gotton into you today? I’m sorry Ms.Pantari!” He said, trying to pull Coral off of Yin, who refused to let go. “Whats with you lately.....?” He asked again, and Coral whimpered in response.
—————————-
August noticed her gem glowing, and put her hand over it. She felt some kind of energy there, but she didnt know what.
—————————-
Shard smiled, teleporting to Borutha. “Hey boss. Y’know that gem girl? Well, I have a feeling she’s gonna be here real soon....” He said with a small laugh.

Borutha looked at Alexander and added "There is only one person I know for sure that is stronger than me... Perun, Nawi number 0#. He is an only Slovian Deity that was a human before, a mortal that was born in a really 'special day' . The whole existence from many worlds fought him, but they didn't know how to kill him. Then 10 Slovian Deities closed him in his special prison to today, 7 died and Nija lost half of her power... " then he noticed Shard " I don't need anything from her now. When that broken tool will came, just throw this trash to bin"
Eryk followed Inklings and Flexio heard Yin and teleported to them "What happend Yin..... You ha-ve a little bit, destroyed shirt...."
"This guy just discoverd an America"
"Tomasz, can you... Thanks. Flexio, We were attacked by two opponents... Nawis"
"I think that we are attacked. Borutha got an allies and maybe, they... Want to destroy us" Flexio tried to sound funny to calm down them in this situation, but on Eryk it hadn't worked.

Last edited:
August walked into a room, going on a computer and pulling out a micro chip. She plugged it into a computer, pressing a button. “DOWNLOADING ALL FILES.” It said, a bar appearing and loading. “Why am I doing this....? What AM I doing?!” She thought, confused.
——————-
“I’m using magic to control her. Not only will she be on our side, she has a micro chip with all the data from the main computer. It’ll show us every kid, and workers, weaknesses.” He said with a bigger grin, waiting.
——————-
Reef pulled Coral away from Yin, as she started hissing. “Coral...please.....what’s wrong....” He asked, and Coral only hissed louder. “Whats wrong with her...?”

Eryk came closer to Coral, tried to take her "Hey, what's wrong. I'm starting to worry, Coral. We want to help you, So calm down. Everything is fine" He said trying to sound calm and nice.

Coral slowly stopped struggling, and eventually stopped moving all together, whimpering softly.
“She never acted like this.....is something wrong with her? Did something happen? Why is she so scared....?” Reef said to himself, looking down at his frightened little sister.

She giggled a bit after Coral started Hugging her.
"Its okay, I don't blame her." She said, as she looked over to Eryk, Turning beat red.
"T--This is what I wore in the knights, Okay?!" She said, slightly louder than she wanted.
She looked down at the Frightened Inkling, "Coral? Whats Wrong?" She said, crouching down near her, putting a hand on her head.

"Nawi #0, hm?" Alexander said to himself. thinking of how the Nawi process strength. Knights do it by rank, but That style might work for the higher ranks.

Coral began freaking out again once Yin touched her, struggling to get away. She turned into her squidform and slipped away from Reef’s hold, turned back to normal, and ran. “Coral! Wait up! Whats going on with you, you never act like this!!!!” Reef yelled after her, worried as he began running after her.

Borutha stood up "Okay, I'm bored now. Beskost,bring a Holun Ball" a monster gave his Master an Horum Ball. Borutha gived some power to it and on the whole Outcast Edge appeard a Holograms of Borutha. "End the preparation. We are gonna to make a first attack"
Eryk wanted to follow Reef and Coral, but he stopped, when He saw Borutha hologram. He was almost everywhere, probably to tell a whole Outcast Edge the message "Dear Workers and kids. I'm sorry, but I ask you to retreat or die. This place may be a perfect base, this is one of the places where the worlds cross. Perfect for invasion. Of course I will kill you anyway, but you may die today or a month later. You decide" He said with his true, demonic voice then the Holograms dissapired.
|||||
Borutha turned to Alexander and Shard "Let's have some fun, and watch the blood in the Outcast Edge and later on every world"

Coral continued running, until seeing another hologram, freezing. Shard could tell this, smiling. “I’ll be back.” He said, teleporting to Coral and grabbing her by the neck, lifting her up. He teleported back with her, as the small child was kicking and struggling. “Heh. Its cute how they always struggle.” Shard said, as Coral let out a small whimper.

She sat there, worrying about Coral, watching Reef run after her. She saw the Hologram of Borutha.
"Who the hell is that?!" She said, grabbing for her sword.

Alexander Smirked, letting out a small laugh.
"Watch the blood flow, and sacrifice for a Better world."

"Eryk, Explain what that was?" She asked, looking up at Eryk, with an unusual worried face.

Shard grinned wider, as Coral began trying to bite him. “She’s cute, thinking she’s dangerous......I cant wait to tear her LIMB FROM LIMB.” The skeleton growled, as Coral began crying.

Eryk was scared too, So Flexio said "That was Borutha, currect Nawi ruler and Slovian God... Something like Demon Lord, Alexander and that skeleton joined to him, maybe even work for him... I don't know... Yin, this guy is the reason... He destroyed my Homeworld" said Flexio "Flexio..." Eryk said, He didn't know that there exist something like Borutha. "Yin, we need to protect Outcast Edge but kids have a piority, place isn't important, people are" Flexio said.
---
"Shard, bring her to me for a while. I never saw Inkling before. When I will done you may play with her and I would like from you to bring those informations about Outcast Edge and... If Alexander won't do it so fast, help in Outcast Edge conquer" said Borutha, He wanted to check how Inklings react in fear, pain and what they could do.

Shard nodded and dragged the inkling over, while Coral continued crying and struggling. “Shut up!” Shard growled, dropping her and kicking her in the side, and she let out another whimper.
——————-
“DOWNLOAD COMPLETE.” The screen said, and August pulled the chip out. “Why did I even need this...? That was strange.....”

(Sorry i was gone awhile.)

Spark had noticed the holograms, and was using electricity to make them disappear. “There...to many....” The hedgehog said, walking over to the others.

"Alexander joined Bourtha?!" She yelled. Alexander was heartless, but she'd never expect him to join a Demon.
"If he destroyed your homeworld, who knows what type of power he has under his skin, if he has any." She looked back down to her outfit, Sighing. "Alexander might not go easy. Eryk! You and me will go to Outcast Edge! Flexio, Take Reef and coral, and head as far away as you can!"

"Nawi! We will charge in, and take what is rightfully ours!" Alexander said, sitting on top of his Horse Raptor, as He and his group of Nawi started on their way.

Coral looked up at Borutha, sniffling a bit. “Kew...?” She squeaked, unable to stop trembling. “W-Whats going on....?” She thought, whining softly as she tried backing away from Borutha.

“What should I do Yin?” Spark asked, looking around. “And Reef and Coral ran off somewhere....I dont know where those two could’ve gone.....”

Flexio teleported to Reef "Reef, where is your sister, Outcast Edge is attacked"
"Alright, I will follow and help with Nawis" Eryk said and followed Yin "Mr. Spark" Eryk yelled, He was happy that Spark was safe.
;;;;;;;;;;
Borutha came closer to Coral "First experiment, Clear Fear. Alexander, Shard, even if I won't use it on you, you will still feel great fear, probably everything not so far from me will feel it so be prepared, don't get this fear control you and don't think this is something that you can resist. This... Is...my... True... Form... This is how I look for REAL" Borutha said, when his voice turn to his demonic, on his head appeard three black horns, 2 wings with black feather and black, long tail. He began to emanate the great feeling of Fear to all living things near him "Its my true, Demon form. I'm called Suffer, I bring fear. Little one, I want to enjoy your fear" Borutha said, even Nawis was uneasy around him in this form, the weak ones were screaming and trembling.

Flexio keep asking "Reef, Where is your sister, you aren't Safe here"
Borutha looked at her "normal reaction, now can we check a pain" He said with a grin, He came quickly behind Coral "Sorry, I heard you are a friend with Reaper. And you know what. I hate them" then he touched her back with his bringing pain touch.

Coral began screaming again, “S-STOP!!!!” She yelled, turning into her squid form to get away, slid away from Borutha, and turned normal. She was still crying and trembling, as she curled up in a ball.

"Reef, you followed your sister right? Where is she now" Flexio asked young Inkling again.
(I777I)
Meanwhile, Borutha looked at Coral for a while "You are no fun at all, I thought you liked to be bullied at least everyone wanted to see you then" He said

As She was running in the direction of Outcast edge, she Seen a Group of Nawi and a Horse Raptor Rider.

"Aleady?!" She thought, as she looked at Eryk.
"Alexander is already almost there, Lets hope Spark and Flexio are able to find Reef and Coral, and Fast." She drew out her sword, not enjoying the Feeling of no Sleeves.

"Dammit, I REALLY need to learn how to sew."

He called one of the Nawi up, and asked him a Few questions.
"Tell me, Bourtha seems to be the leader here, but wheres #0? He seems to be the strongest here."

"Number #0 is a danger for everything, Nawis too... Thousends of years ago, a human was born, in the special day, special time... He was great warrior and he died, became a Nawi.... He is called a Archdevil, New True deity. He attacked many worlds and destroyed them, Nawis maybe aren't the good beings but they keep balance that was destroyed. Nawis and mortals from hundreds of worlds fought against him, Trilions of dead, even our good, powerfull king, #1 Swarożyc died... Someone that schould live forever, died for forever... Back then, Borutha had #5... Nija, #3, used half of her power and billions of mortals souls to close Perun in his prison... One day, He will escape. This day is Known by all creatures, all cultures, as an Apocalypse..." said Nawi to Alexander, sometimes stops to take a deep breath.

Eryk noded to Yin "I will protect your back, but I'm not sure if we could deal with that number of Nawis without help or good plan" He said to Yin "Maybe Tomasz will find a way or something, I'm shocked but he is quite good in fight... Still, we need to be careful. Nawis without leader are strong, but if He will use them really good then we have a big problem" Eryk said and he drew his sword and knife.

Last edited:
"Alexander would try to use them in attacking the base first. If we can find a way to lure him away from the Group, we should be able to have a chance of winning." She said, stopping to look at the army.

"Nawi, we have arrived. Kill anything inside." He said, as he got off of his Horse Raptor, walking inside.

"Damn, any ideas for getting him away, Eryk?" She asked, putting her hand on the hilt of her blade.

"... I don't know. The best way is fight... Maybe if we could find the smartest and strongest Nawi in the group that has an orders to hear Alexander as the rest just follow the strongest one then maybe Nawi won't be so loyal to him and he would need to take care of it" then he looked at Nawi group that rushed at Outcast Edge. "crap, they have Wieszczy... This is probably the strongest one"
Flexio couldn't get to Reef "I will leave him for later or maybe Spark will find him" and he teleported to Coral. When he saw Borutha that tortured Coral, He was in pure Rage "Leave her alone" and he blocked Nawi hand with his sword. Flexio felt unimaginable fear, but he couldn't leave Coral alone "Sword, drink my aura" and energy emanate from Flexio body to his sword "I'm gonna to end it here. Coral, I will teleport you to your brother soon" Flexio attacked with his sword but Nawi grabed a blade and pushed Flexio away " then just die"

Coral suddenly stopped, gripping her Splattershot. “You...wanna see what an Inkling can do.....then lets do this!” She yelled, running at Borutha and starting to shoot ink. “Ow ow ow ow ow....it still hurts....but, I have to help.........You cant land a hit on me now, I’m to fast for him!” She said to herself, readying a Splat Bomb.