• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Alright, my villain character. I want him to be awesome. I'll make his sheet. He's gonna be at the Prison.
@PeachyPie he will be based off Jack Noir, but also very different. Not those God like powers. Maybe, but just toned down. A lot.

VILLAIN
Name: Spades Slick aka Jack Noir
Appearance: When not in his Prison garb, Spades is usually wearing dark attire, with a heavy trench coat and heavy boots. Wearing detective-like attire, he of course, has the detective hat thing going on too.
Power: His power is rather strange and unclear. He cannot absorb powers by simply being around a super powered being. He must kill a meta human to gain their ability. Even then, the power morphs into a way that fits Spades. In a sense, he has the power to evolve.
Strengths: Is quick, cunning, skillful, and dangerous. A very murderous man. Don't let him have a crowbar. He'll bash your face in with it.
Weakness: He has any mortal weakness you can think of, but with each 'evolution' he endures, he becomes more and more invincible.
Personality: Quick tempered, uncaring, and murderous. He will kill without blinking an eye, and when someone wrongs him, he will take pleasure in their death. Is not to be underestimated. His only required ability as of yet; Super strength.

Yes. This is my life. Being too unoriginal too steal characters, yet give them abilities (Like Jack) that they didn't have. And Jack didn't even wear clothes in homestuck, so I got to be a little free with his appearance.

Lol. We'll need to work on smoothing out this mess... so, should I possibly have Jack at some point kill your character and gain his ability? Because Jack is gonna be one of the most impossible Villains to kill. So like, your guy disappears for a while, and I'll tag you in the future when ready? If you like.

You can if you'd like, just make sure this Jack guy has some kind of power that would enable him to actually kill Jake. He's pretty difficulty to keep down due to his abilities.

Yeah. Jack will be absorbing a lot of powers. The final ability he will gain will be Dirk's before encountering your guy. I'll just tag you when that happens.

I think what would work, is when trying to run from Jack, Ryker does a power overload, to buy the others time to escape and sacrificing himself, while making sure Jack doesn't absorb his power.

Power(s):
Extreme Mega Speed-
-Can move faster than the speed of sound, giving him a tactical sound advantage when running.
-Intangibility
-Whirlwind abilities
-Slowed reality perception
-Time travel
Fire Manipulation-
-Condensed explosive fire projectiles
-Pyro-telekinesis
-Jet propulsion

Dirk has a few more tricks up his sleeve, but these are just increased ten fold compared to Dave. Plus, after Jack kills Dirk, Jack will also have every other power he's absorbed, then attempt to steal your power.

I think the pyro kinesis might be the one to do it. None of those other abilities would have a lasting effect. But if Jack has taken Ryker's power that would enable him to perhaps actually crush the crystals with enough force?

Ryker will do an overload, with his powers before Jack can absorb his, because he understand what will happen if he is absorbed. This will cause an explosion that will kill, and bu the others time.