• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Fights with Chaos' men. Jack vs Rin, Alex and Dillon vs Zane, and two non Chaos peeps fighting, Alyssa vs Rykui.

Gage fell from the sky and is right outside the mansion, with Quickdraw, June and Josh. Might be a point for some people inside the mansion, to notice the strange kid who fell from the sky.

I've been reading the fight between Rin and Jack I've begun to realize that Rin has no chance of winning but Jack has no chance of losing. Rin is constantly recovering every time he gets sliced, but his attacks barely affect Jack. It's basically a standstill until Rin finally stops recovering or escapes.

Also can Jack and Rin finish there fight soon. I don't want this to be Zane and Ryuki vs the entire group of Outcasts, but then again this could be a great opportunity to establish Zane as a top tier villain.

Draco is Rykui. And I think I'm just doing this to keep Gage connected with the group. If doesn't fight with them, the he would have just ended up leaving. Bonds through struggle is a solid connection.

While writing that post, I decided to bring back a key element into this story. They are still on the run from the government who are more dangerous than they think.