• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active in a while. If mine (or more importantly, Lucas's) absence has affected the roleplay, then I'm genuinely sorry. Let's just say that for the time being Lucas was captured during that attack on Skyfort. I'm gonna be off and on mainly just to follow the story, but I'm not going to post.

Having decided that these god like beings constantly on the move, we've toned everything down and made everything a bit more political. A lot more charismatic efforts are in play, and alliances are being made.

Also, I've been thinking @ToxicChopStick I was thinking of giving Rin a heroic death whenever Jack attacks Washington DC. The situation will be another diplomatic effort, this time on the President's front, and Jack finally arrives. Rin + Dirk + Dave vs Jack. Rin and Dirk die, Dave is presumed dead, and Jack destroys the capital of the US. How does that sound? Just putting some ideas out there.

It would be a perfect, fuck, moment for the outcasts and the world. But first have jack report to Chaos. We can have those guys plan it, cause Chaos would be one of the first people to learn of this diplomatic effort, and be sure to set Jack off on it.

The attack will definitely turn the country or maybe the world against the metas. I can see the headlines now. Metas Attack The White House! Officially Declared As A National Threat!

It would be pretty cool if Choas decided to play with the Outcasts by hosting a tournament between all of them, and if they try to escape, they die. How about it? Ecks dee

This may be my favorite character yet.

Name: Netero (Based off of a character from Hunter x Hunter)
Appearance: Short, silver hair brushed roughly to the right, white robe, white trousers, black boots
Power: Same set of skills as Rin, except much stronger
Strengths: Abnormal amounts of endurance, strength, and speed
Weaknesses: Never hesitant to show kindness to those he defeats
Personality: Netero is goofy in a weird sense, running into danger instead of away.
Backstory: Netero trained in the same school as Rin. However, due to his abnormal stats, he underwent more intense training to enhance them. He quickly graduated at the top of his class, with Rin just behind him, and has avoided capture by the government many times. Netero is now training in the mountains to heighten his senses.

The way I go about this. Is as long as I have accepted you once then other characters don't need by you don't need the stamp of approval though I will look over the sheet and see if anything is wrong.