• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Lyrics for Snow Fairy (From "Fairy Tail")
Hey Fairy Where you going? I'm trying to assemble all this light

I'll shine it down and make tomorrow bright Oh Yea Now do you hear the voices Calling out your name? Oh Yea Because I lost my voice while Doing the same Oh Yea I'll never quit until I feel your beating heart Oh Yea Oh Yea The sun and moon have joined in celebration Have you forgotten their affiliation? When you're not here to share your laughter with me I just can't find my inspiration Now it's snowing Keep going Be honest Keep smiling because We're approaching The clock keeps on ticking And it never stops Hey Fairy Where you going I'm trying to assemble all this light I'll shine it down and make tomorrow bright Why? Why? Why? Don't say goodbye

~Some good shit

Wanna know a good song?
How to Save a Life
By: the Fray

First, you say you need to talk
He walks, you say sit down, it's just a talk
He smiles politely bakc at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sorta window to your right
He goes left and you stay right between the lines
Of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along the bitterness and when
I could have stayed up with you all night
Had I known
How to save a life

It describes my experience with my first... uh... well, girlfriend. I'm still trying to make amends.
I ran away because I was scared. Now I'm trying to talk to her and, as I said, make amends.

30a.jpg

Also, guys, no offense but you're kinda clogging the thread up with memes. I liek memes and all, but this isn't the meme thread...

Name: Thomas Randof
Appearance: short blonde hair, greyish green eyes, wears a now ripped hunting jacket, grey tshirt, camo combat pants, black hunting boots.
Power: none
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): can sing country music, hunting, hand to hand combat
Weaknesses: can think to highly of himself, a major flirt, had the worst sense of direction
Personality: flirty, cocky, sees himself like a king kinda, not the best shot but will always say there was something in his eye, very prideful

Pretty much. A farm was started,
People went to get water, poachers, fighting, they captured one and now he's locked in the bunker, apparently Lyric is an Amazon, she's also trying to patch up darcel.