• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

@Scarletghost did you even put a bio in here? Just checkin, also use proper grammar please! Periods count! Otherwise, it's just one huge run-on sentence, like this one:
Hi how ya doin im aspentr33 but yall can call me aspen whats your name this sentence isnt right is it no didnt think so please dont write like this in the rp because im pretty sure its against the rules.
See how overly complicated and run-on ish that was? Here's how it SHOULD be written:
Hi, how ya doin'? I'm Aspen TR33, but y'all can call me Aspen. What's your name? The above sentence isn't right, is it? No, didn't think so. Please don't write like that in the RP because I'm pretty sure it's against the rules.

Name:winter
Appearance:knee langht white hair that is kept in a ponytail,white jacket grey pants,shows, and undershirt also has wings and a tail made of ice that she can make disappear or melt away if she so wishes
Power:ice/snow,and air
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that):able to hide in any place even in plan sight
Weaknesses:fire
Personality:is kind to those she knows and injoys meeting new people, is cruel to those she hates or distrusts, and will help those in need

Alright, just do the best that you can with the punctuation. Also, do you happen to have autocorrect? Because, not trying to be rude or anything, but I noticed that there's a lot of misspelled words in your bio. Just asking! Otherwise, you're all set and ready to go! (Note that otherwise doesn't mean that you're out, you're still in ^^)

Yes I do no matter how many times I try to correct it , it just goes back to what it said vefore. Sorry it's a new phone and I'm still trying to get used to it. Hehehe sorry

Name: Kia Hereto.
Appearance: Kia wears a dark blue hoodie and under it a normal t-shirt and a blue and black skirt.
Power: Fire and Ice powers
Strengths: Speedy and can protect herself by surrounding herself in Ice as a shield.
Weakness: She can not use her powers for very long before she has to recharge.
Personality: She is a sweet young girl who try to ignore other people as best as she can because she is scared that people will be hurt from her powers.

Akki is a blood demon like Ragnarok from soul eater. Currently, Darcel is going through a possession by one of his relatives who have powers~ that is why Darcel keeps saying "he"

Name: Akki
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/QA1Xpd2.png ( This is what the demon looks like when he his coming out of Darcel's back, He is created out of the boy's blood and cannot separate from Darcel )
Power: He also has blood magic, but doesn't know as many spells as Darcel, but he is stronger than him.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): He is very strong, very hard to kill/take out completely.
Weaknesses: He can't control Darcel's movement, so he can only move when Darcel does. Darcel can get rid of him anytime he wants.
Personality: He likes to joke around/ mess with Darcel. When it comes to war, he becomes very violent and harsh/protective to Darcel. Is almost like a father figure to him.

I didn't even realize that there were any Darcel X Ashley moments at first, but now that you mention it I can somewhat see that...