• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

She doesn't know much about Dask, they haven't interacted much. She sees him as combat ready, sometimes over eager to do things and create explosions. If anything she sees him like the friend that likes fire a little too much.
Darcel, she sees him as troubled but kind hearted. She is willing to help him and tried to hold him in a god light even if his demon friend is threating her with a blade made of blood.

Midnight she sees as one of her best friends. Even with his personality finds him a breath of fresh air when Ken starts to talk a little to cheery.
Ash she sees as a friend and ally. A girl she can lend her respect too and honor greatly.
Lyric doesn't know much about winter but so far is seeing her as like a little sister.

Still SUPER sorry for not posting, Im trying to find a time to post but so many things get in the way

Ill try post soon but don't count on it

alright

Ken know Lyric for a long time now and as you saw in the RP he kind of have feelings for her, he sees her a a capable person and a trustable friend

so far Ken is really impressed by Ashley, he actually admires how she's brave and looks out for her friends. He may start liking her during Darcel's story

I am also confused. Is there a group going with darcel or not? Lyric is still at the base and it kinda seems people that went with darcel teleported back to the bunker? Have they just not left yet.

Odamn. I was also considering him attempting to invite someone onto a training trip for a day or two. He feels it is necessary right now to learn and maintain definite control of his powers.

GREAT. NOW I GOTTA CHANGE MY PROFILE PIC
Oh, btw guys. Stormursa and I have known eachother for a little while. We were in multiple RPs together.
Whatever happened to those, Ursa?

Ashley grabbed the necklace. "I dunno how this thing is gonna help her keep track of us, but okay then," She said. Ashley shrugged and put the thing on. With all the crazy possession stuff going on, she sure hoped that this thing wasn't some weird extension of a power that Winter hadn't told anyone about.
Foreshadowing.
Exposition.