• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Fae will do anything if it means she gets to add something to her trophies, if she becomes interested in her allies though well that will just may strain their relationship.

Dasken got mad and exploded or something, then calmed down and fell asleep

Your group head off on an adventure, or began to, i don't think they did anything

Joshua and Lyric (I think) are officially a couple

I wonder if you're still accepting people, so here's my thing.
Name: Rufus Ackerman
Appearance: Unbuttoned hawaiian shirt, gray shorts. He wears sandals, but they're fairly close to falling apart from having to run away from police. He's approximately 6'3, but he's a bit chubby, black eyes (Yes, some people are born with black eyes, but not the edgy kind. Black irisis.). Thick, messy hair from just trying to survive. He has tan skin from being exposed to the sun when he was younger.
Power: Flight, although it doesn't last for a long time. He also has incredible strength, however he cannot use it while flying.
Strengths: While on the ground, he can run quite fast, that is if he was running downhill. If fast enough, he could probably ram himself through two cement walls using his strength. While in flight, he could watch things from above, but it wouldn't last for long. He can take quite a few hits.
Weaknesses: He could easily get struck down while in flight, and on the ground he can be easily confused by both illusions and those with unnatural speed.
Personality: Rather outgoing, just don't anger him. ♥

Name:Seth Colten
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, He wears a black lab coat jacket over a plain light red t-shirt, and gray jeans. He has super dark blue eyes.
Powers: He can use Mind control and Motor-skill manipulation. When he uses his power while he is purely angry/afraid his eyes turn pure black like his son.
Strengths: He is very quick, doges most attacks from long range/short range
Weaknesses:Has a short temper, Doesn't think about his actions before he does them, can easily be out witted.
Personality: Used to be a kind loving father, then after Darcel was framed for the murder of his wife, he became insane and desperate to kill anything that reminded him of his wife or child.

Name: Fae Berg
Appearance: long died light purple hair, icy blue eye, pale skin, wears finely made dresses, tights, boots.
Power: sirens song( able to hypothesis and lure people closer with her voice)
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): has many people and money, she knows much about what's happening in the government and has power in it.
Weaknesses: she can think herself untouchable, she is doesn't like being showed up
Personality: manipulative, a pampered rich girl in the true sense, had a weird obsession with collecting powered individuals as trophies.

There you go.

Jeez she sounds like a snot
But I think it is a very good addition, we need more non poor, depressed character in this RP
Coming from me, my character cries every night and his father is insane after loosing his wife... Heh

Lyric I have to say kinda acts like a mom. She's the only one that cooks, cleans the bunker, and has to drag people away from fights and grounds them into not fighting.