• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I was scolding people for not eating and being healthy human beings. Also we have decided that for some reason Lyric is a little bit of a mom.

If I get accepted people are probably gonna beat me to death, kek.
you-noob-play-better_o_376846.gif

I'm going to wait until (My names for them) Puppet master( Darcel) Avatar ( Ashley, because screw originality) and Minute Man(Ken) return before Slyer show's his true colors.

Mk then. Allow me to leave this hell we know as the discussion thread.
Beginning from when I joined, the plot we are currently in started around there

Everyone goes to get water
We manage to screw that up so badly that we end up in a massive fight with Poachers
We kill most of the Poachers and take on Prisoner
We heal our own injuries and lock the Poacher in our secret bunker of sorts.

A bunch of stuff happens which isn't really important right now
Dasken blows stuff up
Darcel is possessed by his dad who assumes Darcel killed his wife
The Poacher Escaped

Dasken falls asleep and stops blowing stuff up
Darcel starts trying to kill himself because of his dad
We keep healing him
Darcel's dad summons Darcels Guardian Demon
Guardian Demon attacks us
We reason with it

Guardian Demon works with us to extract the dad from Darcel
We all live happily ever after
We realise the Poacher is gone
Not so happily ever after

We split up, a team of us chases the Poacher while another is going on a really long quest to find Darcel's father
The Team chasing the Poacher somehow manages to make the Poacher our "Friend?"
Lyric and Josh Become a couple
Dasken wakes up and explodes the roof
DA END, KINDA

Ah, thanks for the quick explanation. So, I guess I'll just be that one character that doesn't interact with anybody unless interacted with first, kek.
I was thinking of making my character just be eating a deer as my first post, kek.

Ok then. Here's a lil' sample of what I was gonna post.
*Ahem*
Rufus stood hunched over what appeared to be a deers corpse, picking off any bits of meat he could forage from it, eating them. A deep pink color stained the tips of his rough fingers; blood. He was used to this, since he was dropped off here a few years ago. His shirt and shorts were darkened with a bronze-brown from his previous meals, fresh from the wild.