• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

In his periphery, Akrohn saw Dasken drop out of the sky abruptly. He almost made a hand out of earth to catch Dasken, but he knew that earth wasn't the softest thing to fall on. Thinking fast, he propelled himself across the ground and leaped upward, catching Dasken. He landed hard on the ground and set Dasken down on a patch of grass.
I'm, uh... kinda stukc in a cave...

2nd Character
Name: Goes by Slyer ( Actual name will be revealed later)
Appearance: early twenties male, tall with blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a black cloak that covers most of his body
Power: ( Sorry if this sounds a bit OP) Is able to learn other peoples abilities just by studying them or killing them ( Which he prefers)
Strengths: He is able to blend into any crowd. He is a master manipulator and is able to outsmart most people.
Weakness: His need to protect those he cares about often blinds him to the truth. He can get too arrogant at times.

2nd OC
Name: Crag
Appearance: Black hair covered with a gray cap, Black tee, Black shorts, grey running shoes, muscular build
Power: Control over air
Strengths: Able to calculate people's moves, very good at socializing
Weakness: Fear of not being able to help his friends

Last edited:
Saw the first season and a half then lost intrest. Other than a few Shojun anime ( 7 deadly sins, FMAB, Dragon Ball) I really don't like the genre. I prefer romance and slice of life anime.

Well I didn't go on the RP for a day and I've missed three pages, luckily from what i can tell it was a bunch of talking and preparing, plus tracking down the poacher...

People who stayed are: arcel, midnight(I think), Joshua, Lyric, dasken.

People who left:
Darcel, Ken, winter, Ashley, and others(can't remember exactly)

I don't know if this is right but this is what everyone said they were doing.

Villains? Actual survival? He can't eat an animal if he blows it into a million pieces? I might create a villain character that collects powered people.

Are we allowed to know who these friends are? Also if I was to make a villain that collected powered people she probably would have power of a sirens song. Like mermaid siren.

So I'm just gonna make her now so I don't forget about her.

Name: Fae Berg
Appearance: long died light purple hair, icy blue eye, pale skin, wears finely made dresses, tights, boots.
Power: sirens song( able to hypothesis and lure people closer with her voice)
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): has many people and money, she knows much about what's happening in the government and has power in it.
Weaknesses: she can think herself untouchable, she is doesn't like being showed up
Personality: manipulative, a pampered rich girl in the true sense, had a weird obsession with collecting powered individuals as trophies.