• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

actually Ken X Ashley could be a possible ship considering there are 4 people in Darcel's group, Ken, Ashley, Winter and of course Darcel, if Winter and Darcel will be hooked up, what would happen to the other 2 during the journey ;)

upload_2016-12-15_22-24-52.png

Ima write the names/ then I am going to connect the people together based on their relation ship.
say.. Josh and Lyric are OTP then a light pink line will connect the two circles together

Alright guys I've been out for a while and I really don't want to go trough 3-4 pages of stuff so can someone fill me in on what's been going on since I stopped posting.

Darcel was being controlled by his dad, everyone was interduced to Akki, Darcel's demon thing annnd the poacher escaped so Lyric is going to go get him and Darcel, Ken, Ash, and winter are going after Darcel's dad

Koopa may also be trying to start a love triangle? Not entirely sure about that fact but he said something about it earlier or is Ken and Ashley going to be a thing. I'm confused about that.

Okiee just answer the following questions.
What is lyric's relationship with ken out of the categories I have? ( like doesn't have to mean crush, it can mean that they like them just as friends.)

Lyric respects Ken and even looks up to him. He was probably the one to find the bunker and she sees him not only as a close friend but could put her feeling into a small crush as she has none him longer.
She also is started to like Joshua though and is warming up to him.