• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Well read at your own will
I am planning on having Joshua kill Josiah by the end of this arc. Then Joshua is going to be looking after Sabrina

Also not going to happen Koopa if anything they're be brother and sister

Fae's counterpart is a dud. Middie is coming back because she can travel through dimensions. Lierene got away. Graces hasn't been shown yet and neither has Brandon's although I don't think they expected Brandon to be there

I didn't know if I was aloud to have an evil Akki, sense everyone pretty much had a counterpart, I just didn't want to be a burden.
If I am aloud to have an evil Akki character/Darcel character, I would like one..

Ouch.
Jk, when should my Akki fool come in? When the outcast think they've got the upperhand? So it's like the bad dudes last resort to bring in a demon...? IDK Help me~
I don't like to be the leader, I am a follower..

You could have Akki hair show up when the heroes least expect yeah.
The two worlds thing would be interesting but how would it happen? They merge into one? Portals? The both go into the same solar system?