• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Hey, Im planning on FINALLY making an Appearance in this RP (Posted my Bio 59 pages ago, Never posted in the actual RP)
Can someone give me a recap of whats happened and whats happening now and where should I jump in?

People showed up. Made friends. Ships sailed. Drama with villains. Villains become nice. New villain show up and opens portals bring evil and dud versions every everyone.

btw, I have changed Jack's Bio, Here take a look:

Name: Jack Devlin
Appearance: Jack has Messy black Hair with a red and white Jacket and Black shorts down to the bottom of his Knees
Power: Pyrokinesis and a bit of Regeneration (He can turn his entire body into fire and create fire and withstand fire)
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Jack is a Expert at Martial arts and is pretty sneaky
Weaknesses: MATHS oh I mean: Jack can get pretty tired from using His ability a lot so he tends to be really tired after any Battle
Personality: He has a Deadpool type personality, Always joking when he shouldn't be

I think I will do that idea, Can I get a bit of knowledge about the core and what I should do and whats in the place? Are there enemies? what does the area look like?

so..... Should I just come in, Shoot some enemies (If there are any) Shoot the core with a Gattling Gun, Destroy it and then walk to a group of outcasts with the core exploding behind me as I walk to them? My fists on fire?

I hope I can do that, It would show Jack's style

I really want that to be my opening post

Also, Jack has a Gattling gun because he has a array of weapons that he takes when he goes on a mission or something like that

I was thinking something like this
when jack sneak attack evil Akki