• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

People have been relaxing, eating spaghetti, darcel is blind because I think his sister, him and the kids are passed out, Lyric vex and adorn are talking, Miridia made armourments she was still on edge, she and games are now at Middie's mana pool. She's in it.
Drew is back and at the house. I think that's it

yeah theres no way i'm coming back to this rp..
137 pages no way i have nothing else in this rp...sigh stupid.
man is there a way i can join this again.

Name: Kia Hereto.
Appearance: Kia wears a dark blue hoodie and under it a normal t-shirt and a blue and black skirt.
Power: Fire and Ice powers
Strengths: Speedy and can protect herself by surrounding herself in Ice as a shield.
Weakness: She can not use her powers for very long before she has to recharge.
Personality: She is a sweet young girl who try to ignore other people as best as she can because she is scared that people will be hurt from her powers.

I don't think you're character actually interacted with anyone. So you can just say that you were dropped off and make you're way to village were everyone else is at.

Ok, you can just say she stumbled apon the cabin area thing, or that she heard Vex, Lyric, and Darcel speaking outside.
And I wasn'''t awareee.
The statue won't fight anyone btw.

Oh ...ok hmm what has all happened since then.
last time i was in this rp was when you guys where in a cave and my character was interacting with a guy who could control rocks.

Lyri and darcel are outside. Miridia is at Middie's old mansion, I think Adam and vex are outside with Lyric and darcel.
Yes, bring Zak to darcel! The life code shipping shall sail!

Name: Chojin Neiger
Appearance: he wears black pants with white diamond on the sides he also wears a black shirt with red and yellow armor for his shoes he wears black boots. On his head he has a helmet with a red outline and yellow eyes. And he also has black gloves.
Powers: increase physical power but decrease mental IQ by the word Henshin
Strengths: uses force and strength in battle
Weakness: can easily be fool with his low IQ
Personality: he his ruthless 2 anyone that gets in his way but eventually warms up to everyone.

Their trying to figure out is with the shard(Lyric, darcel, the shard now know as Luna, and Zak)
Miridia is being pulled further into the mana pool
Don't know what everyone else is doing.