• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Also if anyone has questions on mana then I am happy to fill them in! I'm not a taking full control of it so if you have interesting ideas for it or don't like mine just tell me please so there arnt two conflicting things!

All I wanted to do before the time skip was hint at Casys' Density Shifting before the time skip so that it would be realistic for him to have mastered it by the end of the time skip. Since I've done that, it's up to you guys to decide a good place for it. I said "time skip" a lot.

All o my characters are asleep or going to sleep, James is in a caccoon somewhere, not entirely sure what dasken or darcel are doing, don't know what Casys/Adam/the other new guys are doing either.

Casys and Dasken are having an intense conversation about parents and being tortured, particularly those two together. I think Adam was eavesdropping on the conversation. And I'm not sure what Vex is during or Chojin to be honest. He's kinda, for lack of better term, out-there. I've RP'd with him before and he's not the best at going with other people's ideas in the main RP. Like with the whole "Do this or I kill you!" thing. He did the same kind of thing in the Kanto (Reboot) thread. No offense, Light.

Universe eight character's continued.... again
I'm skipping the strength and weakness part for now.
Name: Xave Leuric.
Apperance: Blonde hair green eyes. In combat he wears a white and red jumpsuite
Ability: Able to create a sword of blue energy.
Personality: Very charismatic, a good fallower who will do anything for his team. Nice and respect full

Name: Sam Helingard
appearance. Blonde hair blue eyes, wears a black like suite.
Ability: enhanced strength speed and agility. do to drinking the blood of the bat ( I'll explain later) He is able to transform into a monster
Monster Sam's skin turns grey. he is able to use every bone in his body as a weapon.
personality: Destructive, love's to see the death of the pigs known as humans. Will not end a fight until he is victorious

Name: Carlos Lopez known to many as Minute man.
Appearance: A hyspanic, He has short dark hair. He wears a black T shirt and blue jeanes
Ability: Speedster
Personality: Friendly, Gives advice when needed, very respectful

Name: Balone
Apperance: Long black hair, white eyes. he wears elegant clothes
Ability: Regeneration, strong, fast, able to transform into a bat, imprint false memories into a person
Personality: Cold, calculative, uncaring, cunning
( Side note he's a Nephilim)
Alright there's ten now you all have to take care of the other sixty.

well since there's eight teams of ten. Subtract our universe and universe eight that leaves six which means we need sixty more characters unless you all just want the final to be outcast universe vs universe eight.

I did two before for Universe Four. Here are a few more:

Name: Keith Roknug (Siblings v)
Appearance: 5' but pure muscle. Wears a hoodie with ripped off sleeves for a shirt.
Ability/Power: The equivalent of Earth Bending from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Personality: Real dumb and stubborn.

Name:
Keisha Roknug (Siblings ^)
Appearance: 6' 2" and real thin. Super model gorgeous.
Ability/Power: Razor sharp talons and fangs, in addition to Keith's power.
Personality: Cunning but vain. Book smart but not the best strategist.

Name:
Riley Dibida
Appearance: Tall and lanky, around 6' 3".
Ability/Power: Chronokinesis (Ability to manipulate both time and a person's sense of time)
Personality: A real big nerd.

Name: Li Xang
Appearance: Black John Cena
Ability/Power: Phenomenal strength and dexterity.
Personality: Impatient and always looking to start a fight. (Not a good combination)

Name: Matt Storm
Appearance: Dirty Blonde hair, light grey sweat shirt, black pants, black and white running shoes. 5'11, pretty well built all around, light blue eyes, and carries a Katana that is held in a black sheath that is secured behind his waist.
Power: Visual Prowess, when he activates his visual powers, his eyes turn red and three black circles appear around his pupil (Basically the Sharingan if you know what that is), and the ability to conjure lighting and use it as a weapon.
Strengths: Very skilled in using his sword and is very quick on his feet.
Weaknesses: Can allow his anger to get the better of him which can cloud his judgement and thinking skills.
Personality: He is cold and doesn't open up to people at first, but if you get to know him you will find a softer and kinder side of him. Likes to intimidate people with his eyes, can be sarcastic and somewhat rude at times.