• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Chojin had walk for a hour before making it to tthe Village and sitting down on a bench near a lake "well this is my life" he said as he pull out a smoke bomn and throwing it down creating a ball of smoke

Chojin then sat down on the bottom of the lake thinking about what he would do in his life as a young boy with no parents of his own "i have a idea" he thought while he swam to the top of the lake and try to find the others.

Dasken cocked his head. Aiming for the same spot, he drew back his fist, and threw a karate punch at his physical full force, without using powers, which was still not very impressive.

Darcel stopped it again, using his blood magic of course. "I want you to attack me, like you want me to so desperately die. I want the attack to be quick and unexpected, but easy enough for practice.. Is that to much of a request?" the boy questioned, "Sorry if it is.." He got into position once more, after he took a sip from the vile.

Dasken took a deep breath. His aura burst to life, noticably moving Darcel back an inch or so. He gathered a large mass of kinetic energy in his fist, and made sure the aura was nice and boiling hot. He drew back, and launched a punch at half his full force, making sure the sonic boom didn't hit Darcel.

Darcel opened his eyes before the attack hit him. He teleported behind Dasken, and pressed his palm into his back. A little blood dripped from the boy's nose, but nothing major. "Ah.. Good one Dask." he mumbled as he pulled his hand away.

Darcel shook his head, "I'm not that much of a study kind of person, I kinda figure out things as I go." he sat onto the ground again, "What's blood Mimicry?" he asked.

Dasken grinned. He created an explosion that made a small cut in his hand, and he didn't even seem to feel it. He did the same to Darcel. "You can easily expel my blood, I'm sure, but..." he dropped some of his blood into Darcel's poen wound, then cauterized them.
"Now, try and make an explosion." His grin widened.

Darcel looked at the small wound, "Me? Make an explosion..?" he looked around, and closed his eyes for a minute. Nothing happened. "Are you sure this will wo-" he was cut off by a small explosion that charred his hand. "Ooo. Woah." His eyes turned into a galaxy color, "Whaaat?"

Dasken laughed aloud. "Blood Mimickery: The ability to use another's abilities by ingesting their blood, fusing their blood with yours, or even touching the blood. Consider it my gift; and I made sure you had only enough to make minor explosions and stop a fist flying at you; not NEARLY enough to drive you as insane as I am."

Last edited:
"I can't.. I can't just steal your powers. It's almost not fair.. right? Explosions are your thing?!" he looked startled, but somewhat grateful. He drank the whole vile anxiously.

Earia sat on the chair, eyeing the announcers. "Don't make any mistakes, or you'll die!" she let out a laugh, as the arrived announcers gave her a fake chuckle and smile.

Dasken thought for a moment. "Say, would you be able to use both your blood and the kinetic abilities I gave you to seriously increase the power of your punch?" He got into the same stance as Darcel had been in. "Go for it. Hit me as hard as you can, using all of your powers."

Dasken grinned. "You didn't listen when I explained my abilities, did you?" His fist lit up just as it had when he swung at Darcel. He threw it at his own chest harder than he had thrown it at Darcel.
No other part of his body moved, and it didn't seem to phase him. "I can take a punch, and just focus on speeding up your fist with both kinetic energy and your own blood. I can handle it." He got back into position.

Dasken rolled his eyes and stood up. He waved his fingers in a 'come on' gesture. "I wanna know how hard you can hit. Take out all your frustration and aggression on me in a punch."

Darcel looked bored, and threw another noodle punch. The punch was so simple and boring, like getting hit with a BB gun. Nothing intense, just a simple shot. "Can I go nowww." he complained.

Dasken said nothing. "If you won't throw a solid punch..." Dasken's aura flared to life, and an insane look overtook him. The door locks all locked, and Dasken's face became insane and intense. "HIT ME HARD OR YOU AREN'T LEAVING HERE!" He cackled, and he shot three spheres at Darcel.

Darcel lazily swayed, the spheres some how missing him. "I'm boooooooorrred." he complained once more, as he threw a slightly harder hit at Dask. Once again, nothing major.

Dasken sighed. He yelled, half-burping in the process, and a rapid series of massive explosions cracked and dented the training room. "Yup, we're done." He said, leaning against a wall.

One of the guards slipped up, and moved an inch out of place. The others all turned to him and shattered the crystal - man, and a new guard appeared in his place.

Darcel looked at the weird murder, and looked at the guards confused.

The men gripped onto the two lightly, and teleported them back to the hotel room.

"Taught him something?" Matt asked as he got up and looked at the two. "Knowing you Dasken, it's probably something to do with an explosion or something." Matt said as he ran his hand through his hair. "I wouldn't recommend blowing up the hotel room." Matt said with a smirk, "But you can if you want."

Darcel stumbled forward, and covered his ear. "Why are you so damn loud.. Lower your voice, my god." he sighed, and created a small explosion in his hand. "Woo" he mumbled un-enthusiastically.

Beast ran between the outcast and tribe's villages, and delivering her master's remaining liquid.

Adam opened his eyes to find him still on the Couch beside Alya, whom still rests beside him. His strength fully restored, he stood and stretched, but winced a little. Still sore. He stretched and yawned, cracking his Knuckles while he was at it. He glanced back at Alya. iIt would be rude to leave her here... I'll just wait for her to wake...' He begins to conjure illusions, each one more powerful and difficult to create than the last, giving him a mental workout and a reboot. Without Vex, he would have lost his life to Uber Being. He needed to work harder and train harder. He's still weak, compared to what he could be.

Alya yawned a little before she woke up and she looked at Adam....who was a wake. " Hey good morning " she said and she hugged him close before she stood up and she drooped. "wheres vex?" she asked looking around. Kia shrugged "i don't know...he just went up and gone somewhere...i think he's becoming a jerk or something because i heard yelling not far" she said sighing because she wanted to spend time with him.

James dragged the unconscious girl into a dungeon. The only occupant of the room had an iron mask over his head muting his voice. His body was nothing but skin and bones as if he hadn't eaten for a couple of years. He was chained to the wall. " You have a roommate now." James said as he locked the girl into the chains beside the man in the Iron mask. James walked out of the room. The man in the mask was trying to yell at him. James smiled all the while before he turned the lights off

"I'm sure he'll turn up. He's just... tired, I guess. It takes a lot out of you to fight a Hyper God." Adam reassures Kia. He looks out the Window, pondering. 'I've known he's had evil in his very Soul, I've seen it, but it seems as though It's only been increasing, drastically. I fear the worst.'