• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age of Gods (Discussion)

Well, I'd certainly prefer to keep it to simply just demigods. My apologies for taking so long to respond. It's been hectic. Your OC sounds interesting, but I'd like it to stay as just demigods and no hybrids. Also, there is an edit button which you should use. Double-posts are against the rules. Seeing as you're new here I'd just like to give you that as a warning (and I don't really want a visit from the admins that would cause harm to this RP)

I like it a lot, he will go well together with @Shikowara's OC who's a child of Hades. Accepted

I'm glad to hear you like it! Now, I'm aware that the RP has gone through a 'soft reboot' in that some people withdrew mid-RP while others stayed, and more new people like me joined.

In order to avoid getting mixed up with the old posts and the new continuity, where should I begin my current post? Is there an event like an assembly occurring that groups all our characters together? Or are we just meeting and interacting as desired?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I'm glad to hear you like it! Now, I'm aware that the RP has gone through a 'soft reboot' in that some people withdrew mid-RP while others stayed, and more new people like me joined.

In order to avoid getting mixed up with the old posts and the new continuity, where should I begin my current post? Is there an event like an assembly occurring that groups all our characters together? Or are we just meeting and interacting as desired?
We're actually just staying with the old RP thread. Unless I'm horribly mistaken. So you can post on there.

Draco screenshot.png
this is what he looks like

@Draco Nightshade I haven’t accepted you. Did you edit your OC? If you haven’t, I want to remind you that I have a focus on demigods and no hybrids. If you have, I’d like to be told that you edited it. Otherwise I can’t accept you. Now you have already put up two posts without having been accepted. That’s against the rules

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Looking at their character form, they did edit their post yesterday, and if I were take a guess, they might have misunderstood your earlier post saying "That works for me" as saying you accepted their character. Likely just a case of misunderstanding and not ignoring rules.

Technically I am, but I haven't received confirmation that I can continue yet.
Right, sorry. I haven’t been on here much lately. I will say that you are free to continue now

Also, I’ve decided that I don’t really want to continue with this RP anymore. I’m sorry. I hope you all will have fun with it tho. You can all agree on whatever you want for the continuation for this RP. If anyone more wants to join, please make sure they read the rules and stuff tho. You can all agree on new rules if you want tho. And new antagonists and everything. You’re all free to have as much fun as you want with it