• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age of Gods (Discussion)

Oh, Okay.
I'm sorry I wasn't really paying attention to that i'm still trying to get better at this type of stuff so please don't me if i ask to join one of your rps in the future by that time i will have learned and changed.
Have a great RP.

What is Elliott wearing right now? @Killerbunny the god
Her usual outfit:
She dresses in a black shirt which shows a bit of cleavage and a black skirt with a leather belt. She have a choker around her neck. Her eyes are bright green and her hair is black with streaks of red. She have black thigh highs to complete her everyday outfit (a lot of black... this is just to make her look seductive...).

Character sheet:
Name: Sylvi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Godly parent: Aphrdite
Appearance: Sylvi is 5'1 with skinny arms and legs, pale skin, and a playful smile. His black hair covers his round black puppy eyes. Sylvi wears a pink hoodie, jeans, and comfortable fur boots.
Personality: Sylvi always appears cheerful and caring on the outside, but
Backstory: Sylvi grew up with his father in the small family restaurant, where he spent his days learning to cook. Like most Demigods, Sylvi flunked school and was labeled as a social outcast. Therefore, Sylvi spent most of his time in the restaurant or binge watching anime. On his 13th birthday, Sylvi was rescued from an Empousa attack by a satyr who happened to be nearby. The satyr and Sylvi made a week long journey to Camp Half Blood where Sylvi was claimed by Aphrodite.
Weapon: A tessen (a bladed Japanese paper fan)
Magical abilities: Empathy, Charmspeak
Other: Sylvi is actually very fluent in Korean from growing with his father, who was of Korean ethnicity.

Character sheet:
Name: Sylvi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Godly parent: Aphrdite
Appearance: Sylvi is 5'1 with skinny arms and legs, pale skin, and a playful smile. His black hair covers his round black puppy eyes. Sylvi wears a pink hoodie, jeans, and comfortable fur boots.
Personality: Sylvi always appears cheerful and caring on the outside, but
Backstory: Sylvi grew up with his father in the small family restaurant, where he spent his days learning to cook. Like most Demigods, Sylvi flunked school and was labeled as a social outcast. Therefore, Sylvi spent most of his time in the restaurant or binge watching anime. On his 13th birthday, Sylvi was rescued from an Empousa attack by a satyr who happened to be nearby. The satyr and Sylvi made a week long journey to Camp Half Blood where Sylvi was claimed by Aphrodite.
Weapon: A tessen (a bladed Japanese paper fan)
Magical abilities: Empathy, Charmspeak
Other: Sylvi is actually very fluent in Korean from growing with his father, who was of Korean ethnicity.
You missed something in the rules

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Also, seeing as I have yet to mention. But honestly there is a small request. I have been posting about Finch who has lost his bag which has a flashlight, a journal which beholds secrets and a fluffy pink bunny. I would like if someone would have been willing to have stole his bag.

Also, seeing as I have yet to mention. But honestly there is a small request. I have been posting about Finch who has lost his bag which has a flashlight, a journal which beholds secrets and a fluffy pink bunny. I would like if someone would have been willing to have stole his bag.
Well that role probably fits the kleptomaniacs of the Hermes children the best so Billy could be the one to have done so

I was expecting people to refer to them as a she because their first name is generally for females. But they certainly look more masculine.
Most people in the camp know each other as usually there’s not much to do in there aside from training to survive in the real world (kinda like school but much more violent) so it’s not that far fetched that people would know AJ is non-binary

First of all, I apologize for my inactivity. I will do my best to get a post out either tonight or tomorrow.

Second of all, I have no idea how to kick-start the plot here. Elliott is supposed to be beyond redemption and the main baddie but I have no idea how to actually start the plot about reshaping the world in order to make the world go back to how it was when the Greek gods were worshiped. Does anyone have any ideas?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well the main reason the worshipping of gods became less common place was the introduction of technology and science which helped to explain things without the simple use of Gods and magic, so some kind of attempt to return the world to a ancient Greek or roman style civilization could work?

Well the main reason the worshipping of gods became less common place was the introduction of technology and science which helped to explain things without the simple use of Gods and magic, so some kind of attempt to return the world to a ancient Greek or roman style civilization could work?
Yeah but how would the whole thing start? For that kind of thing I would guess "attacking" Hermes or Hephaestus would be the best. Not exactly outright attacking them, but maybe stealing something that would prevent Hermes from continuing to deliver things or something that would prevent Hephaestus from building/repairing things

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yeah but how would the whole thing start? For that kind of thing I would guess "attacking" Hermes or Hephaestus would be the best. Not exactly outright attacking them, but maybe stealing something that would prevent Hermes from continuing to deliver things or something that would prevent Hephaestus from building/repairing things
One of the gods could send some of the kids to steal something from hermes or hephaestus. It would obviously have to be kids on the side of returning the world to worship (which gods is that again?) I don't know what those items would be, some hammer thing for hephaestus or something travel related thing for hermes.

One of the gods could send some of the kids to steal something from hermes or hephaestus. It would obviously have to be kids on the side of returning the world to worship (which gods is that again?) I don't know what those items would be, some hammer thing for hephaestus or something travel related thing for hermes.
Pretty much all gods aside from Hestia, Persephone, Artemis, Hermes, Dionysus and Hades. There are a few more exceptions but those are the most important gods that oppose it. So perhaps targeting Hermes would be the wisest decision here.

I posted and like I said in the post, everyone is free to control the NPC. In fact, all NPC's are free for everyone to control.

@=Nightshade= are you alive?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I AM ALIVE

I’ll post like… for realsies… early tmrw prolly around 6-7 am ish, it’ll give me smth to do on the airplane <.< sorry I’ve been kinda dead finals took a lot outta me

But it’s winter break and I am back in business baby!