• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age of Gods

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Aiden

She began to grow weary, exasperated and a bit hungry too. “Hey,” she turned towards Emily. “would you like to head back to the cabins with me?” Aiden asked, she hated going back alone and personally liked having company rather than being alone so she turned to the only person within a 10 meter span of area. The quiet thoughts that burst into her mind seemed as if they were trying to break her head in half with a simple thing. She began to close her eyes and breath in with a smile still covering her face to make her look okay. But honestly she wasn’t at the moment.

@Void_Nugget
-
Finch

Finch walked back to the cabins knowing that finding his bag would be no luck, but all he was going to grab was a spare journal to sketch and his brown leather sandals so his socks wouldn’t get wet. As he arrived, he kept his green eyes down, staying as “invisible” as he could’ve possibly became. The door to Cabin 12 flung open as he pushed it and entered. The room had no one in it at the moment so he decided to stay instead of heading back, maybe just sketch on the stairs of the cabin.

So that’s what it did, Finch had sat on the stairs of the Dionysus cabin and began to doodle little characters he called, “His Bird Pals.” The name was based on his own name and were drew to make a bird and human mixed anatomy. Sun flooded the notebook in his hands and made his fingertips all the way up to his wrists warm being sunbathed. The pencil too began to grow warm in his palm and hand. The thought of the lost bag still lost in the back of his mind making him anxious.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Meiling
Mei felt a strange temperature drop, but as soon as it came, it disappeared. Strange she thought, but shook it off as Lux questioned her about her current relationship status. Her face showed a slight tinge of red from what the male had said. "I've had a relationship before" she huffed out, "but it ended in a paparazzi meltdown and my dad was pretty pissed off with me dating one of his actors" Mei laughed out, recalling her father's fuming face when he slammed the printed article down on to the dining room table, the article containing a picture of her walking out a theater with a male actor, hand in hand. It was a harmless picture until you saw Mei's lipstick stains on the actors neck, she was quiet proud of that incident. Kai on the other hand could never be caught since he had a different plaything every other day, clever for somebody who relied on his sister to still open his cereal box. (@Void_Nugget)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Emily
Looking over from her relaxed position Emily grinned, "of course, everyone enjoys company, well unless your a introvert but anyway I digress, yes I'll walk back with you" she said hopping up from her seared position and brushing some dirt from her clothes. She then began to walk back towards the cabins "come on off we go" she said still grinning as she gave Aiden a hearty pat on the back.
@|Bread|

Lux
Having fully returned to his cheery self, Lux listened to what Mei said about her past lovelife "oh the scandalous type are we, love a bit of scandal and attention" he said with a grin and a slight chuckle "I jest, scandals sound rather fun, not much place for scandals round here though I'm afraid" he stated bluntly as he casual absorbed and expelled solar energy from his body causing his glowing tattoos to appear and dissappear in a sort of puksing motion as he spoke, it was a habit of his when he was nervous but he never let his face reveal his nerves so he subconsciously resorted to the pulsing.
@tokkiyo

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
AJ turned to Aspen, who had started to speak. “So what? Am I just a prank dummy to you? If you enjoy pranking me so much, you should do it more often!” They put on a sarcastic smile before turning to Billy again, who told him what the future prank was. “I would beat up every single one your siblings, but I don’t have the time for that, nor do I want to beat up innocent people…I’m also the last person that should be beating someone up. I have no physical strength.” AJ angrily walked off into the woods as Billy and Aspen talked to each other. They didn’t want anything to do with them.

They stopped a good bit in the forest and just stood there, contemplating several things at once. Do I have any friends? Does anyone care about me? Am I just a prank dummy to them? Am I being stupid? Am I overreacting? Am I in the wrong? Or what? I would tell on them, but that would probably result in more pranks…

They weren’t sure what to do. The only thing they were sure of was that they weren’t going to bed tonight. They didn’t want to deal with the worms. They just wanted time to relax and be by themselves for once. I’ll just in the corner of the cabin. I’ll probably fall asleep there. AJ thought with a small chuckle, returning to their thoughts again.

(@Killerbunny the god @=Nightshade=)

Last edited:
Alisteir didnt move an inch and kept watching over the boy if anything approached him then he would simply try and protect him but then he saw their Exchange with AJ. He whispered a chant and mist was flowing from his Weapon till it formed into his own copy then one of the Alisteirs headed to AJ while other still watched the kids. He hoped he wont run out from energy too much.

Other Alisteir went to AJ and checked on them. "Dont over think his Talking kiddo" He said and then he thought he would have startled them. "Sorry if I scared you, Just dont think that anyone should stay by themselfs in the forest So I checked on you for your safety. Everything Alright? What did that troublemaker told you?" He asked them kindly, which was rare but as mentioned before, he cared for the kids here even if he didnt show it or if it was hard to earn his respect.
@Shikowara

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
They ran their hands through their hair, trying to get the pine needles out, which they had forgotten were there for a bit. I’ll have to take a shower. They thought.
AJ had been wondering why people enjoyed pranking others. They knew they considered it fun…but why? It certainly showed their lack of maturity. This made AJ chuckle a bit. They liked feel superior to others.

Their thoughts were interrupted by Alisteir, son of Hekate. They jumped a bit when he spoke. He apologized. “Oh, hey, Alisteir…He just…” AJ sighed. “He was just telling me about some prank his sibling is gonna pull on me later. I don’t understand why everyone loves to prank people. Can’t they tell some people don’t enjoy it?” Alisteir was usually quite rude when talking to people, so this felt odd to AJ, but they kinda liked it.

@Clite of Dragonbow

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
"I see. I'm sorry for that quick accusation Leno."

Riko was.. definitely not the type you'd have fun talking to, most of the time, all the people that talk to him stop talking after a while. Probably because he was that one guy who listens to everything, which is why he likes the quiet, plus, he'd hate to be a bother.

"Well, instead of doing nothing, would you like to train with me? i think i'm getting a bit rusty with my bow.. Anyway, i'll be off. Come if you want." Soon enough, he walked off, secretly hoping that Leno would follow, since it would be pretty boring alone @Your-Friday-Filet

"I see" Alisteir replied as he heard the kid out. He couldnt blame them not to want to go back to the cabin now. He sighed and thought about something for a second before replying "Well, some people Just dont consider our feelings.. They need to mature for that, as for now.. Tell Me about this prank, Maybe we can do something about it" He said Just hoping So the kid doesnt get killed in the forest.
(Sorry it is a bit short)
@Shikowara

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"It's fine. You don't have to do anything. I'm just not gonna go to bed. And if I do, it'll be in the corner of the cabin." AJ explained. "The prank, though, is going to be putting worms in my pillow. I don't know where they would find so many worms. I doubt they'd use very little." They said, rambling a bit. "I'll probably watch my pillow for as long as possible. Maybe then they won't even do it. But they could always do something when I'm asleep. Or when I'm unable to watch it. They could also just do something the next day..." They rambled a bit more. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to ramble. I'm probably boring you, aren't I." They let out a small, awkward chuckle.

(@Clite of Dragonbow. It's okay if it's a short post. As long as we keep the rp going, we're good :))

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aspen squealed and clapped her hands together as Billy entreated her to the details of his prank. “That’s perfect,” she said in a conspiratorial whisper, then released a quick stream of whistles at varying pitches. A few birds fluttered out of the nearby trees and hovered around her head. “Alright guys,” she began, addressing the birds and giving them instructions to find the worms they would need. She held out a hefty handful of birdseed pulled from gods-know-where as a bribe. Her Avian Tongue ability meant that birds could understand her in whatever language she spoke and she could understand their sounds in her own language, but her knowledge of the actual bird language was sadly limited. Usually she spoke in English, as the birds would understand her anyways.

“Yeah, just… bring me a bunch of worms.”

“YES, I’m serious!”

“Fine, you little swindler. I’ll add another half ounce of birdseed.”

“Goddamnit, just get the worms!”

“We cool? We’re cool. Cool.”

Finally, she turned back to Billy. “Alright, Billy-goat. Now all we do is wait for the worms to come flooding in, unless you want to get down and dirty too.” Aspen wiggled her fingers at him like the worms they were gonna stuff in the bag, birdseed back in… wherever it had come from. “Let’s crack open this can of worms…. Or fill a bag with some.”

Billy:
Billy was delighted that Aspen was ready to help with this prank. Especially since she could easily get birds to help. Billy wished he could get snakes to help the same way but alas, that wasn’t something he could. Maybe one day he’d be able to.
“You prove yourself as a birdbrain more and more. Would not surprise me if one day you started singing like them to then take of to be with your real kind” he said, grinning. He picked out the bag from his pocket as he had done the same with that as he had with the clothes; shrunk it. He picked out his bag of chips and sprinkled a few on the bag, muttered “kalliergó” (which means grow in Greek) and watched the bag grow to it’s original size. He looked inside of the bag if there was anything that could be interesting and saw a flashlight, a fluffy pink bunny and the most interesting thing of all; a journal. He took out everything for… “safekeeping” but decided he would check on it later. For now, it was prank time and he held the bag open for when the worms would come and be dropped into it.

Elliott:
“I can make the Hermes child eat nothing but manure for a week, would that be a fair trade?” Elliott said with a more playful tone to show she wasn’t exactly serious (except she was completely serious about it). She was still quite pissed about the whole thing and wasn’t afraid to show it.
“As for how to find him or her, perhaps the Athena cabin can be of help?” she said in a calm, yet obviously angry tone.

(As no one have a child of Athena, they’re just NPCs. @Astrial are you still with us?)

"No you dont" He replied to them and then thought for a while.. It was a mean prank in Alisteir mind and he doubt that AJ deserved it. He thought for a good while and then said suddenly "You can use my bed, I dont sleep in it anyway, gonna probably pull up another all-night game So you dont have to worry about it" He replied after he patted them lightly and turned around "So now we can leave the forest, right?"
@Shikowara

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
AJ smiled softly. “Thanks, Alisteir. I really appreciate it.” They replied. Alisteir patted them on the head gently. They smiled more. “Oh, uh, yeah. We can leave the forest, heh.” They chuckled awkwardly and turned around. They walked out of the forest and reached the cabins again. They watched as some of the other kids talked and walked around.
Alisteir was probably the nicest person they had ever met. They had met plenty of nice people, of course. But he was different. AJ smiled at the thought.

(@Clite of Dragonbow)

Amarin
“Athena, sounds good.” Amarin sighed, glad that she’d found a way to get the both demigods to at least seem calmer. She was also a little mad at Hermès cabin herself, since they’d probably touched her stuff as well and they’d made her have to stop a possible murder, so a bit of non-lethal revenge sounded good to her.

A little grin played across her face. “Now, let’s figure out how to prank a couple of master pranksters.”

@Cmeriwether @Killerbunny the god

Elaina
Elaina stopped yet again at the sight of a cracked pillar, eyes tracing its broken form. Her quest to get to the arena had long since been forgotten, thanks to the distracted detours she was prone to. The pillar had sparked yet another idea, and since she’d long left behind any chance of training, she headed back headed back towards her cabin to write it down.

(After my busiest week in a while I finally have time to post. Also, throwing Elaina back in because I completely abandoned her for a while.)

Leno looked curious. He hadn't really seen much bow combat in his time at the camp so far, so of course he had to follow Riko. He rose from his sitting position, looking around at the camp to get a scope of any nearby training areas. "Oh, I believe the arena is close to here. I'd have to go and get my sword if we were to practice together." He glanced at the Ares cabin. "Or I suppose I could spectate?" Leno turned back to Riko. @| Korutesu |

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Meiling
"Well where's the fun if there's no scandal here and there" Mei jokingly says, slightly turning her head to see her brother intently watching the action. "I don't mean to be nosy, but what happened to that Athena girl?" The females asks softly, her powers catching on to Lux's demeanor changing for a quick second a moment ago. She didn't mean to read him, it just happened and upon doing so, it made her feel uneasy. "Sorry if its a tough subject, but I felt your emotion and it didn't feel good so I'm a bit curious" she says, fumbling with the sleeves of her blazer, not knowing how he'd react. (@Void_Nugget)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lux
Pausing for a second Lux turned "She died, she was sent out on a quest and didn't come back, but that's just life here, people die or go missing more than you'd think" he said before pondering something for a second, "so Mei, wanna hang out somewhere, we could go to the lake or something" he asked politely trying to turn the conversation from the current topic to avoid his own emotions. He stood waiting for Mei's response.
@tokkiyo

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“They’re a lot easier to deal with than people,” Aspen joked. “But worms aren’t exactly the tastiest of insects, all squishy and fat. I think I’ll stick with humans… for the food.” The pile of worms at her feet had been steadily growing as birds flitted to and from her to drop of their bounty. “Also because birds are a lot harder to prank. I think we’ve got enough now,” she said, abruptly changing the subject. Aspen reached down, fearlessly plucking up two squirming handfuls of worms and putting them in the bag. She flicked the worm slime off them, then went back into the pile, wriggling worms trying to become escape artists and several succeeding to fall to the ground with a wet plop. Most of them went into the open bag, though. When Aspen had finished, she wiped the remaining worm grease on her pants and brought the birdseed back out as a reward for the birds who had helped her gather so many. “Thanks, guys,” she said wryly. “The reaction is gonna be priceless~!”

"Now, you can pretend as if you still was about to sleep in your real bed, Maybe try argue with them sometimes So they wont expect anything" Alisteir said and then looked around at a people. "It became quite hectic... Everyone Just running around like that" He said and then glanced at them again "Well, what you gonna do now?" He asked.
@Shikowara

Meanwhile 'second' Alisteir kept his watch on Billy and sighed seeing all those preparation of his. Yet, he still watched as if eventually some pissed off person would approach him. He still wished Billy wouldnt prank So often as if he was breathing.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
AJ looked up at Alisteir. They were rather short so they often had to look up at people. "I was kinda thinking I could hang out with you for a while? If that's okay with you, of course." They replied. "I want to keep my anger in check though, so maybe spending time with people isn't the best idea." They looked down at the ground, unsure of themselves. "Though...Maybe you could help a bit." They said after thinking a bit.

(@Clite of Dragonbow)

Billy:
Eventually the bag was filled with worms and so Billy closed it. He hadn't expected worms to be heavy, but with the sheer amount of them, the bag got heavy. He threw it over his shoulder and started walking to find the owner.
"Come on Birdbrain, let's go leave the bag with the owner. I don't know exactly who's the owner, but I picked it up from the Dionysus cabin so we can start there. And maybe get one of the siblings to give the owner the bag if we don't find them" he said, heading towards the Dionysus cabin. He picked out a bag of candy from his pocket and threw it to Aspen as a thanks for helping.
"By the way, do you call me 'Billy-goat' because I'm the 'Greatest Of All Time?'" he said, grinning.

Eventually he ended up in front of the Dionysus cabin and saw Finch sitting in front of it.
"Hey, Finch. Me and Aspen found this bag in our cabin. One of my siblings had stolen it. She didn't say who she stole it from but she told us that it was one of the children of Dionysus. Do you recognize it?" he lied flawlessly as he showed Finch the bag while pretending like it wasn't heavy to carry.

Elliott:
Elliott smiled mischievously. She didn't like pranks herself, but revenge was something she was quite fond of. She decided that her best course of action would be to act cheerful about the whole thing. She started walking fast towards the Athena cabin.
"Yay! We're gonna go prank some pranksters for justice!" she said out loud, faking ignorance about how stupid it was to say this loudly. She looked behind her to make sure everyone was following her.

Eventually she ended up in front of the Athena cabin but she decided to wait for the others before knocking. It would be the polite thing to do.

"Let's do this," Leah responded now that she was calm.

She had followed the others, Charles and Robert trying to keep their summoner calm. When she caught up to the group, she had seen Elliott, and Amarin, and remembered Ed's look when he saw Elliott. She will get him about that later, but now was time to focus. She was waiting for Elliott to knock on the Door. Her magic weapon in hand, but not drawn, just in case of ambush.

@Killerbunny the god @Astrial

Ed had seen the situation resolve itself and decided to head back after everything calmed down, he stumbled past the other cabins until he reached the Dionysus Cabin, seeing the boy from before and his half brother.

"Hey, everything good?"

@Killerbunny the god @|Bread|

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mei
With a quick nod, Mei replied. "Yeah I'd love to go to the lake" she says, feeling her face heat up due to her awkward question that seemed to dampen the mood. She quickly turned to the direction where her brother was and waved at her younger twin, indicating where she was going. Mei received a thumbs up of approval before she turned her attention to Lux. "Alrighty I'm all set for the lake!" She cheered out with a joking salute, a grin plastered on her face. (@Void_Nugget)

Kai
He walked away from the others, wanting some quiet time to himself since his sister would be there anyways. Kai walked into the Aphrodite cabin before collapsing on his sisters bed, preferring the comforting smell of home rather than the smell of his bed that was contaminated by his sharp cologne.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lux
With a curt nod Lux started to walk in the direction of the lake, upon reaching said lake, he turned to Mei and gave a small wink before stripping down to his underwear and jumping into the lake with a graceful back flip. The water was a little cold but it took only a second for Lux to absorb some solar energy and heat himself up, he heated the water around him up a bit as well but it would be a bit hard for him to heat the whole lake, he lay on his back floating around as he waited for Mei to join him, knowing the Aphrodite girl would be unlikely to back down from this.
@tokkiyo

Alisteir glanced to AJ who declared that he want to stay with him with a bit of a schock in his eyes.. Well, He didnt expect that they would want to stay with his Company, but it wasnt like he cared much either and wasnt against it at all "Sure, you can tag along, I dont mind" He said and smiled to them "How about we go at the lake?" He asked as he slowly headed in that direction.
@Shikowara

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Meiling
She stood on the shore, stunned. Mei was convinced that they were just going to watch the water. "I can't swim" she lied through her teeth, buttoning her blazer up and putting her red tinted sunglasses over her eyes, in attempt to shield her eyes from the borderline stripper who was casually floating on the water. "I'll just stay here and like enjoy the water" Mei stammered out, her usual snow kissed skin flaring pink out of embarrassment. "You should get out you know! You might catch a cold" the female reasoned out, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt, Mei made a vow that she'd take occurrence to her grave and never speak of it again. (@Void_Nugget)

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"That's fine with me." Replied the short kid, following Alisteir. They were surprised he had actually said yes.

AJ remembered the amount of swimming lessons they had with their mom. They were unbearable but at least they knew how to swim. Pretty well too.
As they walked, AJ thought to themselves. I have a feeling someone's gonna push me into the lake. They looked around. Everyone seemed pretty occupied. I'm just paranoid...

They yawned. I'm glad Alisteir offered me his bed. I need some actual sleep. And watching my bed all night definitely wouldn't help with that.

When they arrived at the lake, AJ just looked at it. Looking at water was calming, in their opinion. They smiled slightly. The noirette wanted to say something, but wasn't sure what. So they stayed quiet.

(@Clite of Dragonbow)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lux
Glancing at the shore, Lux saw Mei and chuckled slightly before calling out as he swam towards the shore, "A daughter of Aphrodite shying away from this sort of thing" he said as he stepped out of the lake, his body steaming as he increased his temperature to rapidly dry himself. He grabbed his clothes and put them back on before sitting near Mei and looking out at the lake. "There you go all covered up now" he said with a grin.
@tokkiyo

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Finch looked up quickly, moving his hair from his pale green eyes to allow to see the boy. “I guess.. Everything’s fine..” He hesitated not wanting to talk directly about the stolen bag as if to cause more attention than needed. Finch began to swipe away dark hair from the way of his eyes allowing him to see more clearly than before. “Oh.” He said to himself as he began to give light spurts of hiccups.

( @Cmeriwether , Sorry it’s not much I’m pretty tired right now.)

-
Finch also recognized the coming Bill. “He-“ He stopped, standing up to look at the bag in fury. “That’s mine.. yes.” He said, trying not to burst out in the angry mess he felt he was in. “I knew it had to be Billy or some of his siblings.” Finch thought to himself before finally reaching out a odd colored hand to grab it. The heavyweight bag made him stop midway through pulling it back to himself. “Why is it heavy?” He started to grow much more angrier than before.

(@Killerbunny the god .

Last edited:
Alisteir would simply stand and watch the lake, noticing Aphrodite's daughter and Apollo's son. Then completely forgetting about them.

He watched the lake, mist softly surrounding him, leaving a man in something like a dim blue light on him. He smiled as he watched water like that but then wondered why AJ is quiet.
"If you want to say something then you can" The Man said, in a fog surrounding him, he seemed even colder than usual, unreacheable for anyone else.

He kept glancing over a water with a sigh "What do imagine when looking at the water? What can you see?"
@Shikowara

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(All right, AJ’s about to sound real cryptic lol)

The Hades kid noticed Apollo's son and Aphrodite's daughter. They didn't say anything, but they secretly wanted to say hello. Just to see if they’d mess with them like Aspen and Billy.

"Hm? Oh. I wasn't sure what to say so I just didn't say anything." AJ replied, still looking out at the lake.
Alisteir's question was interesting. It made him seem like a thoughtful person. "I see...peace. But I also see death. Water is a mysterious thing. It gives off good and bad vibes. Depending on the person and time." AJ explained. “It could be apart of one’s happiest memories, or it could be their demise.” They were a little embarrassed at what they just said, but they knew Alisteir wouldn’t make fun of them…probably. They blushed a little with embarrassment.

(@Clite of Dragonbow)

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Not all of us have the self control of rabbits during mating season" Mei huffed out, pushing her sunglasses back on top of her head since Lux was back to being fully clothed. "Plus if you wanted that kind of reaction then you invited the wrong twin to hang out with" the female laughed out. "But I do know it's a bit weird that a child of Aphrodite is embarrassed with intimate situations" she says, staring out at the lake. "But just because I'm a bit shy when it comes to strippers in the lake doesn't mean I won't stoop low to use my powers to make you fall for me" she teased, giving Lux a playful wink. (@Void_Nugget)

"I gotta say thats its quite an interesting view.. As well as quite on point" Alisteir replied to them and glanced over the water. "Yes, It can have different meaning like peace and death depending On various things. In calm day water allows you to calm down during the long Journey on a boat, while Storm may take you down, kill instantly" He said and then continued "People are similar to water, unpredictable in what they can mean to us, its usually good to take a reserve and dont go all friendly to people we dont know, the many faces of humanity change every second. Sometimes even the core of the person doesnt stay the same. Gods arent much different on that part.. They are unpredictable, tho one thing for sure is the most of them sees themselfs as better than us.. Though not all of them" He finished, his mist reaching and slowly surrounding the part of lake where the two were.

"No matter what.. You need to search things in people that definitly wont change or you wont be able to trust anyone"

@Shikowara

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
AJ smiled and looked at the ground. “That is very true. Though…I don’t do that much.” They looked up and noticed the mist, but didn’t say anything. “If I don’t trust someone in the first place, I don’t try to find anything that I can trust. That’s why I stopped trying to make friends in school. I haven’t really had any friends since 6th grade. Unless you count the elderly lady next door, who use to babysit me.” They let a weak chuckle.

(@Clite of Dragonbow)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lux shrugged "guess you make some valid points" he paused when she mentioned her powers and chuckled "ah yes you could make me fall for you but 've never understood why anyone would want to do that, knowing that you had to force someone to love you instead of letting them do so of their own will must not feel great, they wouldn't love you for you, they'd just love you because they believe they're supposed to" he stopped again "but that's just the ramblings of a guy who is far to interested in rom coms and ballads" he added laughing before leaning back on his hands.
@tokkiyo

Amarin
"Sun Zhu would have been proud of that quote” Amarin smirked, running her hands through her hair, shaking off a bit of extra sand from her earlier lakeside training session. Making sure her axe was still secure against her back, she followed after the other girls. As she moved to the other side of the ring of cabins to the goddess half, she made sure to keep an eye out for any Hermes kids that looked to be having too good of a time to not be on the high of a successful prank but spotted none.

As she stepped onto the front porch next to Elliot, she tried to remember exactly what had happened in last week's capture-the-flag game. She couldn't remember anything big going down between Ares and Athena, but keeping her guard up was probably a good idea, though not exactly to the scale that Leah seemed to be at, considering her grip on her weapon.

"We're both with you." She nodded towards Elliot. "Go ahead and knock."

@Cmeriwether @Killerbunny the god

"Well, thats not good.. I cant Say I am materiał to be trusted but can help you and others if they got a problem.. But you better get stronger too.. Wont be always here to help any and all of you" Alisteir said and pat their head softly as he looked at AJ.

He felt something disturbing, other him saw some guys of probably Ares and Aphrodite approaching Athena cabin. He didnt wish to waste any more energy and he got rid of the Fake-self.

Why would they go there.. They were planning something.. Maybe it wouldnt be bad to find out what exacly was that?

"AJ, want to come with me to check something?" He asked them before heading towards the Athena cabin.

@Shikowara
(Fair mention to @Astrial @Killerbunny the god and @Cmeriwether too)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"I know, I know." AJ said before smiling as Alisteir patted their head. They liked it.

"Hm? All right, I guess." They replied, following the taller teen. It seemed rather sudden. AJ got curious. "What're you going to check out?" They tilted their head.

A few thoughts were going through their head... and they weren't related to what Alisteir wanted to do. Yeah... That's never gonna happen. They thought.
They felt a little uneasy. They tried to shake the thoughts from their head by looking around.

(@Clite of Dragonbow)

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Meiling
"Rom coms? I didn't take you for somebody who was into those super cliche shows" Mei laughed out. "Well anyways, I'd never use my powers to make somebody fall for me, that's more of Kai's thing" she says, turning her head to look at Lux, and damn did her whole entire inner being scream out like a rabid animal. "Plus what's the point of using my powers when I can just use my natural good looks and amazing personality" she joked out, biting her lip in the most pretentious way possible, "gods I probably looked stupid."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lux laughed a little "well that lip bite made you look very pretentious Mei" he said as he straightened up from his slumped position, "But when it comes to ridiculous 'hot person's clichés nobody can beat me" he said before flexing his arms and putting on a ridiculous model face "see look how well I pose" he said struggling to stop himself from laughing at his own stupidity.
@tokkiyo