• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson: Age of Gods

Billy
Billy nodded to Ed as to show that everything was fine and dandy (and to show that he was innocent which he definitely was not). Then he turned to Finch and tilted his head, looking confused.
"What do you mean 'why is is heavy'? That's how I found it. You mean it's heavier than usual?" he asked. He sighed and looked back towards Aspen to see if she was coming or not. Then turned back to Finch.
"Maybe you should open it? My sibling may have done something to it" he said.

(OOC: The Athena child will be Malcolm since we don't have any Athena children OC's. I'll take the liberty of controlling him for this post. Anyone else who wants is free to control him as well as he's an NPC)
Elliott
As soon as everyone was gathered at the Athena cabin, Elliott knocked on the door. After a couple minutes (the Athena children were always busy with nerdy things so it always took a few minutes for them to answer their door), a boy stepped out to greet them. Elliott recognized him as Malcolm.
"Hello?" Malcolm said as he opened the door.
"Hi~. Do you think you could help us with getting back at the Hermes cabin for pranking us?" Elliott said in the sweetest way possible.
"Uhh... what would I get out of it?" he asked back.

"I am not sure if you will get anything beside a hit in a face" suddenly a voice sounded from behind a Group. It belonged to Alisteir that Just came to the scene So he didnt hear everything beside doing something to the Hermes cabin. He pat AJ if they would reach him and kinda hoped he wouldnt give them trouble in the end, but then he stepped forward and sighed.
"What exacly you guys want to do to a cabin that I am in, huh? Just becouse of only like 3 people?" He asked, certainly not in the mood as he glared at them.
@Shikowara @Cmeriwether @Killerbunny the god @Astrial

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
AJ stood beside Alisteir as he spoke to the group of kids at Athena cabin. The noirette decided not to say anything unless needed.
If this had to do with the Hermes cabin, it had to have been Billy. No doubt about it. AJ knew that all of his siblings were capable of the same things, but they could tell it was Billy. Especially since they had heard him mention something about a prank before storming off.

Alisteir seemed to returned to his normal personality of rude, cranky, and 'will you just shut up?'
They bit the string on their hoodie and listened to the conversation, waiting for the moment that their voice was needed.

(@Clite of Dragonbow @Killerbunny the god @Cmeriwether @Astrial)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aspen scrambled for a moment, her extreme sweet tooth not letting her do anything until she had gathered all the candy, which disappeared into… wherever the birdseed had come from. She boosted herself after Billy with two strong downstrokes of her wings, running the last few steps to walk slightly behind him. “Actually, I call you ‘Billy-goat’ cuz… you kinda remind me of a goat I knew once? His name was Jeremy, kinda sucked when he ran away… Also, you seem the type who would totally play tricks on a troll. Like that fairy tale. With the billygoats in it.”

The winged girl fell silent as they approached the Dionysus cabin, and Aspen played dumb with shrugs in (what she thought were) appropriate places and a carefully neutral expression. She didn’t particularly feel the need to talk, but made sure to hide her excitement for unknown of the boy’s reaction.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Meiling
Mei quickly broke into fits of laughter, holding her exposed stomach to ease the pain that began due to her uncontrollable laughter. "Lux I doubt you can even land a modeling role for a gas station with that ridiculous model face" Mei laughed out, finally taking a breath from laughing so hard, her sides hurting. "Oh I'm sorry that came our ruder than intended" she apologized, still recovering from laughing too hard. (@Void_Nugget)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lux
When Meiling laughed couldn't contain his laughter any longer and burst out laughing dropping the ridiculous model pose "I know right it's ridiculous" he said as he eventually stopped laughing "hey Mei I've got to say your a welcome change when it comes to your half-siblings, I mean I've dealt either my fair share of prissy and catty Aphrodite girls and boys but your actually fu to be around and hang out with I must admit" he said with a content sigh as he glanced at the sky before looking back at Mei.
@tokkiyo

"We're only after the Pranksters, as Mine and Meiling's stuff amongst others had been messed with in a prank, It took Amarin, Elliott, and my Ghosts, Charles and Robert to calm me down from just enragingly chopping someone's head off with a claymore." Leah responded.

"I don't know what she is doing, but it seems like a better idea." Charles responded.

"At least you're calm, we were very concerned when you were pissed off." Robert responded.

@Killerbunny the god (Elliott), @Astrial

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Meiling
Mei's face began to heat up, from the compliment, not knowing whether or not she could even take it as a compliment. "I've never really encountered any other demigods until now and to be honest I've only ever hung out with my brother and the other Aphrodite kids, but I'd like to say that you're the most likeable Apollo child I've met" she compliments back, avoiding eye contact since she couldn't trust her own body to not pass out then and there. (@Void_Nugget)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lux
Lux's face it up at the return compliment. "Thanks, I've personally met loads of demigods and while I'm well aware that Aphrodite and Apollo kids can occasionally be a bit much and seem bitchy, lets hope that you and I are the better parts of our bloodlines" he said with a stupid grin before laughing a little "was that cheesy, I'm not sure" he said with a thoughtful expression.
@tokkiyo

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Just a bit away from the cabins, on the beach that sat just on the edge of Camp Half-Blood, one could find a sleeping demigod. He laid out on the sand, peacefully resting beside his staff which he stuck in the sand. His orange sweater hung from the top, almost looking like a flag slowly swaying in the wind. It wasn't till the sun had risen just high enough to hit the demigod in the face, that his eyes fluttered open. With a soft yawn, he got to his feet, grabbed his staff and sweater. Ian Dennison was finally awake.

Ian glanced down at his bare chest, which despite having laid down on the beach in the sun, had not been burned at all. "Guess that's one good thing dad gave me..." He muttered aloud, silently cursing himself for even thinking to compliment his father. With a soft sigh, the son of Apollo threw on his sweater, and picked up his staff and made his way back to the cabins. As he approached, Ian noticed some of the campers walking around, clearly gossiping about something. "Seems like I missed something big." Looking around, Ian noticed one of his younger siblings and placed his staff out in front of the camper. "Hey bud, what's on the go? Whys everyone so excited." The boy explained everything to Ian, something about seemingly some Hermes kids pulling a big prank on the Area and Aphrodite cabins. Now they were hitting up the Athena cabin to get help for 'revenge'.

Ian just rolled his eyes and gave the kid and Pat on his back. "Thanks bud, go have some fun." He offered a smile, before looking towards the Athena cabin. It did look like some folks were gathering over there. Ian made his own way over, stopping just before the door and offering a wave. "Hey guys, what's on the go? Trying to get back at the Hermes kids? You do know they thrive off the attention." He said, while twirling his staff quickly, moving it behind his back, and when it passed from one side to the other, it had transformed into a pair of glasses. Ian placed them on his face and smiled at the group, seemingly putting his focus on the Aphrodite daughter that was leading the group. "This is just gonna make them wanna prank you guys back harder."

(Alright, enough procrastination but my post will be short because I don't really know what to write)

Billy
Billy opened the bag of worms and spilled it out in front of Finch and then promptly proceeded to run away laughing, hoping Aspen did the same. Or rather that she flew away. Just to be sure, he motioned for her to follow as he ran towards the forest to get away from trouble. He saw a group of people surrounding the Athena cabin and recognized some of them as Aphrodite and Ares children so he knew something was about to happen to him and his siblings. He knew they all deserved whatever came to them but if he could get out of it, he would.

Elliott
Elliott turned to Alisteir when she heard him talk. She hated him more than everyone else right now because of that glare he gave them, but she kept her cool.
"Oh, we're not planning to get back on the entire cabin. We just want to know who's responsible. That's why we came here. But maybe you could tell us who's responsible instead? They need to learn at some point, you know" she said calmly.

(I apologize for not responding to everyone here, it would just make my post into a bigger mess to do so)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
“Exactly.” AJ said after Ian, son of Apollo, spoke. “The reason I don’t tell on them is because of this. You guys are just gonna get yourselves in a lot of trouble with the Hermes kids.” They said, crossing their arms.

They turned to Elliott. “Can you just shut up for once, Elliott? I’m not one for talking but I’ve been in a bad mood all day so I don’t give a crap anymore. How about you just leave it? If you don’t react, they’ll stop. That’s how it works. You guys will be boring to prank, so they won’t do it. You got me?”

(@Clite of Dragonbow (I know your sick, bud. You don't have to reply) @Killerbunny the god @Cmeriwether @Astrial @The Alright Attorney)

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Ian smiled softly as AJ helped back him up, and he offered them a nod as thanks. "The Hermes kids are never going to learn, they thrive off the attention. Best thing you can do is show them up in combat training, that usually knocks them down a peg or two." The son of Apollo let out a chuckle in response to the girl from the Aphrodite cabin.

AJ continued, verbally lashing out at the girl, refering to her as Elliot. Ian had heard the name before, but had never met the girl. "Hey hey, let's all calm down guys, we all have better things to do than getting in prank wars and freaking out at eachother. We're all on the same side here." He tried to defuse the situation, standing inbetween the two groups. "Besides, we don't want to get Chiron's attention now do we?"

@Shikowara @Killerbunny the god

"Imagine you can, if only for the briefest of moments, glimpse the future. Your spirit yearns to see all that you hold dear prosper, shining like a beacon against all the rest of creation, defiant against hardship and basking in the glow of peace and security. Imagine then, seeing the truth, a truth of an altogether different kind.

You see your kingdom, the divine beings who protect it and its mortal peoples, and upon looking closer, you see a rot begin to form. A weakness, fraying away at the very heart, a fundamental absence of strength that threatens to spread, yawning wide into a void that will consume all.

What lengths would you go to, to prevent this from happening? What would you sacrifice, whose blood would you be willing to spill?"

Eban shook his head free from the memory, wiping his forearm against the liquid trickling from his eyes. Those words, belonging to a voice he'd once long forgotten, had been plaguing him for days. Feeling his chest tighten, he dropped down onto the soft grass, laying down, trying his best to focus on the tingly sensations spreading through his hands.

He breathed in and out, grounding himself in reality, before a distant commotion yanked him out of his respite.

Now emerging solemnly from the forest hidden in a secluded little corner of the camp, the young man took some time to collect his thoughts, and assess the situation. He grounded himself once more, taking in snippets of several passing conversations.

The words 'prank', 'Ares cabin', 'Hermes cabin', and 'Aphrodite' cabin drifted about in his mind, as if jigsaw pieces waiting to be connected to form the greater whole. After doing exactly that, he knew what the commotion was about, and sighed softly. He glanced around and spotted a particularly large gathering at what looked like the Athena cabin.

He stepped closer, wanting to get a better look at what was going on, or rather, if a particular person was among them. As he edged closer to the group, he felt his chest tighten in a similar manner to before. The whole world seemed to blur, the passersby fading out of Eban's view until he got close enough to see them.

He could recognize their messy, jet black pixie cut hair anywhere. And the rising dread in his chest simply confirmed it.

"To think I'd find you here...." He muttered softly to himself, a sly grin spreading across his face.

"You and I have a lot to talk about. But I'd hate to ruin your playtime. When the time is right, I'll find you. And don't even try running...."

He chuckled, before strolling in the direction of the Hermes cabin.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
AJ nodded back to Ian, and chuckled when he mentioned Chiron.
Their attention was stolen by Eban, who appeared to be walking in the direction of the Hermes cabin. They liked Eban more than most people at the camp. Granted there were only like two people, besides their siblings, that they liked. The two were similar, so they could relate to each other and get along. They had different personalities, but that doesn’t stop them from being at least sort of friends with each other.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aspen let out a surprised laugh as the bag ripped, spilled out wriggling worms every which way—one that, in another circumstance, may have gotten her a “say it, don’t spray it,” from one of her cabinmates. She whirled on her heel and took off with a running start, scattering loose pebbles with powerful downstrokes, still giggling as she followed Billy towards the forest. When they entered the trees, the winged girl had to focus on what she was doing so she didn’t slam into a tree and become chicken nuggets, or tear a wing in half on a stray bough. Eventually they came to a stop, and she alighted on all fours on a tree branch, folding her flaxen wings back against her spine.

The mischievous girl cocked her head to hear better what was being talked about, what Billy seemed to be eavesdropping on. “They’re talking about the prank you guys pulled this morning, aren’t they?” Aspen asked with a grin down at the boy. “What didja do that caused such an uproar, anyways?”

"Then get yourself in a deeper trouble all I care for..." He said then pat AJ softly on a shoulder "I am in no mood to discuss others stupid decisions, as long as it doesnt involve me nor you" He then turned around and left, but didnt head to the cabin, but to the arena.
Didnt know if AJ or anyone will follow him but he probably wouldnt mind if they do, Maybe beside Elliot, She can kiss Mr.D and get sick for all he cares, holding something against the woman in a way as he knew her type of people cuz dealt with a lot of those in school already.. The ones that Rule over the others type.

"Alright, let's see what you can do." Draco spoke to a group of young campers. He was in the arena, getting ready to humble some kids that seemed to be getting full of themselves. He was not a huge fan of breaking newcomers, preferring to work on new weapons in the forge, but as he was asked by Chiron he felt he had little choice in the matter.
"Remember, come at me like you want to kill me. Otherwise, you can forget about going on any quests in the future." Having said that, Draco readied his shield and sword to intercept the first attack. The idea was to break their pride so they can be forged into something stronger. In his eyes, these kids were just raw materials that held no particular purpose, they just needed a helping hand to improve themselves.
With that last thought, one of the newcomers ran at him, sword raised high and shouting. A rookie mistake, one that was quickly punished with a shield bash. There was no time to say anything as the next contender came, opting for a lunge instead, and met the same fate as his predecessor. This small group of kids did not seem to understand what a shield was for and were punished for it one after another.
After awhile, everyone but Draco was lying on the ground, slightly bruised, breathing heavily, and pride broken. "You kids are lucky that I'm not an enemy and this was just practice. If I was really aiming to take your lives, I'd have followed up my shield bash with a sword attack." Having scanned the exhausted faces in front of him Draco decided it was time to call it quits and hopefully get back to the forge. "If you kids practice enough then you may be able to beat me eventually, but right now you're just a bunch of raw ore that has yet to be refined. The best way to do that is to train and put your money where your mouth is."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Emily walked along whistling to herself when she heard noises from the arena and sighed. She walked over and watched for a few moments before casually strolling into the arena and raised her eyebrow at Draco, "now Draco you wouldn't be picking on the newbies would you" she said with a grin as she placed her hands on her hips a slight twinge of electricity pulsing from her gloves. She moved her ponytail from her shoulder casually before adding "oh and stop using blacksmith metaphors when talking about people it sounds so cliché" she said with a light chuckle.
@Draco Nightshade

(@tokkiyo it's your turn to respond in the Lux and Meiling interaction)

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mei smiled and shook her head, "it was a bit cheesy, but I don't mind" she says. "You know, you're like super cool to hang out with" Mei says with a bit of a hum, giving the male a grin. "Anyways whats there to do for fun on this camp? Aside from ogling at everybody, there's nothing else that's really caught my attention" Mei says with a sigh, scooting closer to Lux, "and I'm sure somebody who's been here as long as you would know." (@Void_Nugget I didn't know you replied, sorry.)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Emily
With a small shrug and a smile she responded simply "yeah I guess, mind if I watch, unless your done of course" she stated as she swung her arms back and forth idly as she awaited a response giving a big smile to the newer kids as she threw up a peace sign before placing both hands behind her head in a relaxed fashion.
@Draco Nightshade

Lux
Lux thought for a second "hmm, things to do... well there are a few things I can think of depending on peoples preferences, there a few places to hang out whether it be the forest or the lake of the cabin, then theirs the training area with ranges and arenas for practice. There is the fields where the Demeter kids hang out or the blacksmith where the Hephaestus kids hang out" he said leaving things out that weren't coming to his mind right that second, "but what kind of stuff do you like doing, I'm sure there is a hidden away place of an activity that can be found to interest you" he said with a big gleaming grin.
@tokkiyo