• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson AU (discussion)

Do you guys think the big prophecy should have been revealed yet or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
totally not gonna steal this idea. But it's a good idea, @JPSomeone
(I'll post later today or tomorrow, I'm gonna have to leave for our second band concert this month ((as if new york wasn't enough.)))
Maybe...
I don't think I'll get a post in today though.
It’s fine, but your OC’s need to be close to each other already because otherwise the satyr that called for help would’ve lied to camp about there being 2 demigods close to each other.

Aldo, @JPSomeone you could bother Markus in the forest if you want

The minor godly parents are allowed but the cabins for those gods will have to wait. It's like in the real books right now. Except that the only canon characters that exist are the gods, Chiron, the cabin-leaders (except Luke, Percy and Annabeth) and Thalia (because the tree is needed)

I’m sorry but this is an AU. Alternate Universe. Leo doesn’t exist. None of the seven does. Not even Percy or Annabeth. The only canon characters that exist are Thalia (because the tree is needed) and the leaders of the cabins (aside from Percy and Annabeth obviously. Malcolm took Annabeth’s place as the leader of the Athena cabin). Also, the Roman’s isn’t in this just to forewarn you. This is a new take on the first 5 books so there are only Greek demigods