• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Peril at Munford Manor

Erica giggled at melody and allegro. "Anyway me and dimand am heading over the cystal cave if yall want to join" she asked them. "Like i said probily some rich guy"

Jina turned to see a boy with a Hypno. She personally thought Hypno was a very cool pokemon. He introduced himself as Edgar. Jina smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Jina, and this is Emolga." Emolga did a loop in the air and exclaimed, "Emo, emo!"
When she heard the girl who gave her ginger, Erica, and her friend, Melody, were going to the crystal cave, she added, "Mind if I come, too?"

"Yeah, but don't you find it odd, Erica? Why some random rich guy chose to invite us? I don't think I've ever met a rich guy before. How does he know about us?" Melody said. She turned to Edgar. "Don't you find that kinda strange?"

"Sort of?" She replied. Erica did not think it was starange. "And yea you can come if melody stoped thinking so hard." She teased and suddenly turned red. "Oh we never introduce urselves. "My name is erica whats your name?" She asked the girl.

Jina also found the so called 'Mr. E' mysterious, even a bit suspicious, but she would rather think and talk about it with her pokemon. "My name's Jina," she replied, "and this is Emolga."
Emolga winked at Erica and said, "Emo!"
Jina laughed. Emolga normally isn't like that, so it surprised her a bit.

"No idea. I found it strange, too, but my ma thought it'd be rude if I didn't show," Edgar agreed. "Plus, I got Hypno to protect me."
He then addressed Jina. "It's a pleasure."

Last edited:
Erica lifted dimand up and put her in her arms. "Lets get going to the caves then before it get dark." She said as she started to led the way to the caves.

Jina followed Erica. "Alright! Let's go!" she said as Emolga began to do lots of loops in the air, following her trainer. She had no idea where the crystal caves were, since she didn't have a map and didn't bother to ask somebody (because she hurried to get off the boat) so she let Erica lead the way.

Dimand put dimand back up on her sholder and grabed her map from her pocket and looked at it. "The cave should be this was following a mountain trail." She said putting the map away.

"Sue! Get back here!" Shania yelled after Sue, her Noibat. "Noi." Sue said. She flew over a girl with a Chatot. Shania attempted to follow Sue and crashed into the girl with the Chatot.

"Crystals?" asked Edgar curiously, grinning a toothy grin. "I'd love to see them, but... Hey, Hyp, where's the manor? Might as well get ourselves settled, eh?"
Hypno didn't seem to appreciate the nickname, but briskly tugged him along. He held a hand up to where he thought his new associates were with the same toothy grin.
"I'll catch you lovely ladies later."

Erica turned to say good-bye to edgar when a girl chasing a noibat ran into melody. She ran over to then. "Are you guys alright" erica said to them while trying to help them up.

"Uh, yeah. I think so." Shania said. Sue found a place to perch and landed there. Shania gave Sue a cross look. "Sue can be a little troublemaker sometimes." she said.

"Ow..." Melody said, getting up. "Why is it that people are always running into me?"
She took a good look at the girl with the Noibat, then nodded at what the girl said.
"Yeah. I know what it's like having a Pokemon that makes trouble." Melody said, glaring at Allegro. Allegro glared back at Melody, then flew over to the Noibat.
"Squawk! Hello!" The Chatot said to the Noibat.

"I was runing from someone it is different" erica said with her cheeks turning red. "Anyway..." she started trying to change the subject. "Whats you name, mine is erica and this a dimand" she replied gestering to the glaceon on her shoulder.

"Noi!" Sue said. She waved a wing at the Chatot in a friendly manner. Shania smiled. "I'm Shania and the Noibat is Sue." Shania said. Sue, having heard her name mentioned in the conversation, waved at Erica and Dimand. "Noibat!" Sue said happily.

"Hello, Shania and Sue. My name's Melody, and that's Allegro over there." Melody said, pointing her Chatot. She turned back to Erica.
"Alright, Erica. You have the map, and I would like to see the Crystal Caves. Can we get going?"

"Nice to meet you Melody and Allegro. Ooh, Crystal Caves. Can I come too? Wait, hold on, I'll let my other two out." Shania said. She pulled two pokeballs off her belt and pushed the buttons on both. A Luxray and a Mismagius appeared. "The Luxray is Sparkstorm and the Mismagius is Marco." Shania said as she introduced her other two Pokemon.