• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke College

Kiri smiles a bit as Froakie for the first time stares at Kiri slightly impressed by his spirit "I'm from Sinnoh" Kiri says while pointing to his chest with his thumb, he then admires the Growlithe while he documents it in his PokeDex his dad gave him "I can't really have doubles just yet...but I promise when I find my next parter" Kiri extends his hand and forms a thumbs up "Let's have another battle!"

Froakie turns back to Wartortle and the new Growlithe as he raises his fist which is clenched and is basically asking for a fist bumb from his new rivals FRO FROKIE

Kiri smiles and waves as they walk up as he places one hand on his hip as Froakie stands next to Kiri as he looks up st Kiri tilting his head "I wonder if their enrolled in the school" Kaito says as he turns around and continues to walk to his dorm alongside with Froakie

Kiri knew he was running late but he'd probably be excused as it was the first day as he organized his side of the bed he and Froakie walked out walking down the the hall which would take them to the class as Froakie simply walked ahead of him as always

Cyndaquil woke up startled to Kiri and Kaizo as he saw more water type Pokémon as he pulled on Tori's sling. Tori felt Cyndaquil moving a lot as she held him carefully and tried to calm him.

Cyndaquil was anxious as he didn't want to battle. Tori noticed her mother came with a note as she hoped that Cyndaquil was okay.

Her mother had a sad expression on her face as she had never seen any Pokémon that had this before! She handed the note to Tori as Cyndaquil peeked over and read it along with Tori.

[Rx]
Medical Excuse Note

Dr. Cass
New Bark Town, Johto
PG Phone: 1234-5678-9101
Date: 19 September 2016

Patient Name: Cyndaquil
Description: A small mouse like creature, appeared to be ~20 inches tall, had nothing unusual in his appearance.
Species: Fire Mouse Pokémon
Type: Fire

Diagnosis: PTSD (Post Trumatic Stress Disorder)

Restrictions/Limitations: Cyndaquil would not be able to battle until further notice.

Next Checkup Date: 20 September 2016

Doctor Signature: Dr. Angelina Cass

Tori looked at Kiri as Cyndaquil sighed in relief, knowing he didn't have to battle. Tori said to Kiri, "I'm sorry, but Cyndaquil can't battle here."

Cyndaquil yawned as he looked around while Tori stroked his back. She said to him, "It's unfortunate that you can't battle, but I understand now. I feel your pain that you have had in the past. I'm sorry that this has happened to you." Tori walked with Kiri as she winked at Froakie.

Tori walked with Kiri and Froakie down a hallway as she winked at Froakie. She carefully held Cyndaquil in her sling as usual, while Cyndaquil dozed off.

She felt bad for Cyndaquil since he couldn't battle, as she didn't know what to do if he was left alone. She watched him closely while she took some fast steps to catch up with Kiri and Froakie.

(Wow, you guys DOMINATED the RP!)
She started to walk away before she noticed Kiri and Tori walking in a hallway not so far away. Tori's Cyndaquil looked quite tired, and Violet, surprisingly, felt a wave of pity. She never liked to assume that she knew these people, but just this once..she whistled to them.

Tori kept her doctor's note safely in her bag as she was prepared to show it if a trainer wished to battle her. She checked on Cyndaquil as he had just woke up. She stroked him on his chest and smiled as she chuckled and said, "Well, hello there Cyndaquil, you sure are one sleepyhead."

Cyndaquil closely hugged Tori as he trusted her like she was his mother. He yawned a little as he wondered where Tori planned to go as he saw Kiri and Froakie together as they walked with Tori.

Kiri and Froakie who went to visit the hospital beforehand begin to walk to the room, as Kiri looks over at Cyndaquill softly letting it on the snout "PTSD huh.." Froakie's walk was so down and slow it would be easy to tell that he's a bit depressed, as he KIE FRO FRO softly once stories winked at him, Kiri turned to Tori "let's head to the classroom, I have a friend here who I met...and maybe it would take your mind of Cyndaquill's condition don't you think?"

"Get back in the ball!" Kaizo yelled to his Growlithe. That was the problem with Pokemon that can let themselves out. They let themselves out! Kaizo finally managed to get Growlithe back in its ball, at the cost of a slightly singed textbook. "At least it isn't too much damage."

Name: Kuro (but someone usually add something at the end to give it a twist)
Personality: Quiet, Not very good at expressing himself, Enjoys Pokemon battles ,but loves bonding and taking care of Pokemon more, And wants to puruse having more friends but dont know how to make any
Looks: Ebon black jacket and hat is blue and the shoes being white and hair is black and eyes are dark brown
Partner is spiky eared pichu
Region: Born and half raised in Unova and spent rest of childhood in Kalos

Kuro inspects the college before going into it "So this is the famous college i could learn alot here......i want to learn alot here

Last edited:
Kiri eased Tori by the back to enter the classroom and Froakie did as well as he hopped on her shoulder to ease her along, as Kiri opened the door "We aren't late thank goodness I hope more people show up!" Kiri looks around and spots Kaizo in the back of the room as Kiri waves to signal Kaizo a hello

((Hop in whenever Kuro

Kuro walks into the classroom and sits down and signs as pichu looks at him with worry "Nah im fine pipi its just a sudden change in pace" looks through the classroom this place seen through tons of student

((thanks))

after waving to Kaizo, he turns his head and spots a small Pichu hit with a sense of nostalgia he couldn't help but walk up this trainer "Is that your Pichu" Kiri asks as he observes the Pokemon, looking just a tad bit different from his sisters'

Looks at pichu knowing what hes talking about "Her ear right and shes a girl by the way shes from a special egg some trainer gave me from a forrest in johto the trainer said the egg popped out of nowhere" looks at pipi and scratches behind her ears and she purrs

Kiri smiles a bit and scratched the back of his head as Froakie leaped onto the table to greet the Pichu with a quick FROAKIE, then turns back to the trainer "I know a Pichu too, he's with my sister and he sure is a handful, I'm Kiri from Twinleaf town in Sinnoh" Kiri says while he extends his hand

Cyndaquil heard Kiri and everyone else as he tugged on Tori's sling. Tori noticed that he was anxious since there were a lot of people around as they talked a lot.

She pondered around for a second, as she wondered what to say to them. Cyndaquil hid in her sling as he thought that he had to battle since at least one of then would have asked that. He continued to grasp onto her sling, while he cried.

Name: Xavier Wilim
Starter: Charizad (Zylen)
Appearance: Black jacket,blue shirt and neon shoes
Personality: Shy and Friendly
Home region: Unova
Other: Zylen is holding a Charizadite X ------------------------------------------------------------ My 1st day in Pokemon Collage.Seems kinda okay but a little shy.Mama and Papa registered me to this collage.I got my key to my dorm but 1 problem,i can't find it.My dorm number is 359.I ask some pupils and they sometimes ignore me.After 34 minutes later,finally a pupil help me ,"Follow me" said that pupil.

Cyndaquil tugged on Tori's sling as he had been so anxious. He still worried about if he had to battle, as he cried a lot. Tori tried to calm him, as she saw a lot of new trainers that came.

Tori thought that it had not been the best time to reveal who she really was, but at the same time, she had to calm Cyndaquil quickly.

Cyndaquil squirmed out of her sling as he started to become hysterical! Cyndaquil quickly used swift in the air, though he was fresh out of power already!

Tori quickly took out her capture styler as she knew Cyndaquil had to be calmed now or never. She quickly launched her capture disk onto the ground as she said, "Alright, capture on!" She drew her first capture loop with her styler, as Cyndaquil was a little calmer.

Last edited:
Froakie who's with the other group of Pokemon looks at Cyndaquill with a downed face FRO FRO KIE the Froakie says feeling bad that he can't do anything for Cyndaquill

Kiri looks around at the others "Nice to meet ya'll" Kiri looks at Tori and walks to her "How about you just sit in the back for today so you won't be counted as absent for today" Kiri looks over at Kaizo "The lesson'll start soon we should get seated guys

Tori quickly drew some more capture loops around Cyndaquil as he was calm and content from the friendship she had transmitted to him. She picked him up and smiled as she retracted her capture disk back to her capture styler.

She walked with Kiri to class as she knew that she would have stood out from the rest, since she was the only Pokémon Ranger here. She placed her capture styler around her belt buckle as she swaddled Cyndaquil in her sling.

Kiri sat in the middle row at the far left side against the wall, he and Froakie sit there as Kiri sits and Froakie stands on the desk in front of Kiri, he looks at the others and waves

Tori sat next to Kiri as Cyndaquil looked around while he hid in her sling. He hoped that the teacher wouldn't call on him as he curled up and cried sliently.

Tori's capture styler vibrated a little, and also emitted an orange light to indicate it was charged.

Last edited:
1. Name: Ezekiel Fitzgerald
2. Starter: (M.) and B.J
3. Appearance: A relatively tall boy that's: wheelchair bound; has medium length, shaggy brown hair with bangs; Glasses; a white scarf furled around his neck; a blue sweater and white collared undershirt; jeans; white shoes
4. Personality: Lacks self-confidence, especially in regards to his intelligence, but always tries to be kind to those around him, regardless of their treatment of him; He also is extremely over-emotional and a scaredy-cat
5. Home Region: Unova, Castelia City
6. Other: Dreams of obtaining a Pokedex and completing it, in spite of his sickness

-----------------------
Ezekiel, having been born sickly, did not fare well in the urban enviroment of the Unova region, eventually being forced to reside in a wheelchair in his late teens. Fearing for his heath, his parents sent him off with a Vanillite, which they purchased thinking it was gelato, to college, hoping not only that his health would improve but also that he would be able to achieve his dreams.
------------------------

Almost immediatly after getting off of the Magnet train from Unova, Ezekiel found himself swamped by people, eventually finding himself flung unto the ground out of his chair by the sheer rush of people. Unable to help himself, Ezekiel began to cry, hoping someone would help him.

Ezekiel, hearing someone attempting to speak with him, turned his head to the direction of where the voice was coming from. Trying to regain his composure by wiping teh ever falling tears from his eyes, Ezekiel began to talk whilst offering a weak smile to the stranger, "O-only if d-doing so w-wouldn't inconvenience you, friend."

Kiri sat in class next to an open window, as an instructor walked in the class he didn't say a word as he shuffled paper getting ready to start, Kiri looked around for Froakie as he was no where to be seen as he stares at the open window and saw a blue frog leaping to the ground Kiri panicked as Froakie ran away a she whispered "Oi.,Froakieeeee" Kiri said softly not wanting to draw much attention

Froakie who didn't feel like he was in the move for a lecture spots a person in need of help, seeing the Wartortle he fought before he joins them as Froakie stood in front of the person who need help and let out a FROAKIE to the person who fell

Tori was prepared for class, as she had her notebook and pencil on her desk, as she waited. Cyndaquil dozed off in her sling, as he hid himself from the instructor. He thought to himself, "Why do we even battle... they're all just really hurting each other. Why can't we just be friends?"

Tori's capture styler vibrated twice as the orange light turned off. Her styler went into sleep mode, as it hung around her belt buckle snugly.

Minato Arisato
Starter: Treecko now a Grovyle nickname: N/A
Appearance: Red eyes black hair blue unzipped jacket with white shirt and blue jeans
Home region: Hoenn
Personality: Nice, Calm
Other: also has a pumpkaboo and an Eevee