• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms: The Love Demon Strikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aww. Shineey!" Shroomish-chan whined, trying to move her feet. "It's cold!" She sighed. "I'm perfectly capable of..." The Love Curse broke through the Recover and Shroomish-chan went all limp. "Oh my God, is that BRENDAN?" She screamed. "Let me at him! You're gonna..." Spore suddenly glowed blue again, and Shroomish-chan stopped screaming.

"Whew. Thanks, Spore." Shroomish-chan smiled, petting the Shroomish on the head. "Y'know what? The ice is perfect. Thanks, Shiney." Shroomish-chan bent down and picked up Spore. "Just keep doing what you're doing." She told him, poking him in the forehead.

Spore smiled. "Shroomish! Ish!" He glowed blue, and Shocari started glowing, too. "Ish! Shroomish!" He called to Shocari.

Everything around her seemed to happen so fast; everyone was offering idea's on how to corner the love demon, how to stop it, what to do. Something about groups, and then, to make it ALL worse and give her more of a headache, the place seemed to be shifting with people popping out of nowhere from random as hell places. Midnight saw Shocari starting to approach her with a love glaze over his eyes that honestly freaked her out a bit. She was about to react to it, when Shiny popped out of nowhere, and thank god she held him and Fi to the ground. God knows what he would try on her if given the chance. She shuddered at the mere thought and turned her head back around to hear Dway finish offering her idea's and holding some sort of cloth like fabric. Maybe that was to cover people's eyes? Well, she hoped to God that would help.

Brendan started talking then and offering his idea's about the love demon's patterns and how to corner it, which in her opinion was a bad idea because if everyone somehow fell in love with more then one person there would be endless fighting, and most likely blood, despite the blindfolds. Well, she was most likely wrong anyways, she didn't want to be proven wrong. She heard Fi then, and wondered where the hell Secad was in all of this, why wasn't anyone trying to go get her? Shroomish-chan was whining for Brendan as usual, but then suddenly stopped when her Shroomish had glowed blue and had healed her, well for the moment anyways. Shocari then started glowing the same blue, and wondering if somehow it would have the same affect.

Midnight slowly walked over to Shocari with her Houndoom right behind her, just in case the worst should happen and he somehow tackled her. Houndoom would without a doubt her him until he get off, a sad price to pay but she really didn't want this boy on her. She looked at Lyn for a brief second, letting her know to ease up a little to see what the Shroomish had done to Shocari. Just to be sure that she wouldn't let go of him all the way though, Midnight spoke to her.

"Hey Lyn, ease up a little on Shocari.. I wanna see something. For the love of God don't let go though..Houndoom, watch my back and burninate any Pichu's you happen to see, if any come, just in case mmkay?"

The Houndoom nodded at this, though there was a look of unease in his eyes and turned around on guard. Very slowly, Midnight crouched down to Shocari's eye level, though she wouldn't dare to be closer then she needed. She looked at Lyn again, then back at Shocari.

"Shocari, are you back to normal? Or are you still love crazed over me?"

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Lyn nodded at Rey. "True, but I still think we can still act as a shield for you guys." Then, to show she heard what Middy said, she slightly loosened the ice on Shocari just a bit, though it was still enough to keep him in place in case he went crazy. She smiled at Houndoom, knowing he was more than able to protect Middy from a Pichu or two.

Cheep.

The girl looked up and saw a Pikachu standing particularly close to the group, though this one looked a tad bit different than the last Pikachu she had seen. Guessing this was one that had evolved from a regular Pichu, Lyn decided to just slash through it. But just as she was about to prepare her laser-fan, it gave some sort of signal, like a wave of its tail, and a whole bunch of Pichu suddenly appeared, all aiming a single bolt at Middy.

Proving that she could, indeed, be a shield for everyone, Lyn immediatly launched herself in front of the attack, taking it all. She winced a little; the attack was a bit much, though it didn't hurt, like the first one she felt. Then, unable to bear anymore of the awful feeling of incoming "love", Lyn collapsed on the floor, facedown, unconcious.

((OOC: YES ANOTHER OOC. Anyways, just a bit frantic post.

Reynald nodded, intrigued by Brendan's idea. Still...it would be nearly impossible to pull off even if he WAS right. He grabbed a bandanna from Dwayna and nodded his thanks. He was about to offer more information when Lyn spoke up about her idea being correct, "Still I don't think we should..." Reynald didn't get time to finish as a small bird chirp caused him to quickly turn his head. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion after that. Reynald was mentally preparing a spell to protect the party, the Pikachu's strike force of Pichus popped up and fired a concentrated blast at Midnight, Lyn dove to Midnight's aid and fell to the ground unconcious, and the newly evolved Pikachu fired a blast at the fallen Lyn. Reynald reacted without thought and placed himself in front of the blast.

Reacting quickly, he brought up a shield surrounding him and Lyn. The blast rocked him and pressed against the shield, threatening to crack it. Reynald poured more energy into the barrier until the blast had faded away. He slumped slightly as the last bits of his energy drained away. His hair faded back to it's rich brown color, his eyes became their natural forest green, and his skin tone returned to normal. Crap...I'm near useless now... Casey thought quietly as he bent down to Lyn. He rolled her over and looked at her, "H hey...Lyn...a a are you alright?" He hoped the rest of the group could handle themselves because Casey, unlike Reynald, possessed no magical abilities. He shook Lyn slightly, "C'mon..."

(OOC: And now for the weirdness!!)

She continued to look down at Shocari, impatient. She sighed and smiled a little as Lyn loosened the ice. She was thankful for Lyn being there and her ability to hold Shocari down. It was then to her horror that she heard the sickening, ungodly, mad, terrifying...

Chirp

"Oh good God...can it be?" She muttered in horror. She glanced down at her Houndoom, who looked tense and on edge. Turning around she saw Rey protecting Lyn..on the ground? What had happened to her? Had she...oh God..she got hit again?! How was that possible? Her fear was coming to life, she was going to strongly love two people at the same time...great. Well this was going to be weird. It was then that Rey started to put up a shield to protect another blast coming towards Lyn. She saw a Pikachu, the little monster wasn't giving up and she would try to help them if she could.

Midnight pointed towards the Pikachu and said to her Houndoom. "Houndoom Flameth-"

ZAP! Midnight fell to the ground, holding her back. Oh god...the unthinkable happened...she was zapped...by that..thing! Midnight growled deeply, and clenched her fists. She slammed her fist onto the ground. This wasn't supposed to happen to her! Her of all people! She was supposed to be back in the General Fiction building, safe, relaxed and reading. Not getting zapped in the back by a demented, sick twisted love THING. Still looking at the ground, Midnight heard her Houndoom wimpered not sure what had happened to her.

"UGH! I swear to God that thing is getting it's head ripped off...fuckin' thing..hurting my back.."

She then slowly stood up to see Reynald, still protecting Lyn..She saw his beautiful hair, his eyes, the way he moved..OH GOD...It was...happening...'Go over and talk to him..get Lyn out of the picture. He's all yours.' Midnight clenched her head, trying to concentrate, when she re opened her eyes, it only made things worse: Reynald wasn't there anymore, instead it was someone else...someone..not Rey, looking over Lyn. Midnight glared at Lyn and walked over to the both of them.

"What the fuck did you do to Rey, Lyn?! Where is he!"

She then felt horrible afterwards, slowly glancing at the new guy out of the corner of her eye. She silently apologized to him, and with much effort, she mumbled stuffing her hands in her pockets.

"Sorry Lyn.."

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
She felt someone shake her very hard, then felt the air around her shimmer a bit, as if someone was putting up a barrier around her.

"H-hey, Lyn a-a-are you alright?" said a stuttering voice. It was a bit like Rey's, but something about it was different.

"What the fuck did you do to Rey, Lyn?! Where is he!" yelled a voice... Middy's? She then heard her apologise to her. Her emotions were quite differen- oh no, not Middy too!? Lyn opened her eyes quickly, and the first person she saw was someone not in the original group... her eyes scanned over him quickly, noting how soft his hair looked, the worry in his eyes...

Was he her saviour?

Then she felt it again, the strange feeling... oh gosh, no! This wasn't supposed to happen, only once, only... loosing control of herself, she made all the ice from Shroomish-chan and Shori and the water around Fi evaporate, and hugged the person in front of her.

What was she doing!? No, get a grip on yourself, Lyn!

The girl blinked, then quickly untangled her arms around Casey, aware that people were watching. Why was she doing this? Wasn't she supposed to be in love with Stel? And shouldn't she be able to control herself like this? Her face turning red, she quickly turned away from looking at Casey, forcing herself to control her emotions. She stood up swiftly as well, and took a piece of cloth from Dway, as well as making sure her laser-fan was set. Then, glancing at Casey, she felt, and somehow knew, he wouldn't be able to defend himself for a while, at the very least.

Making sure she stayed by Casey's side, not leaving him, Lyn slashed every which way, killing Pichu like she never had before. Ranged attacks were her specialty, so not even a single Pichu got even within a yard of her and Casey. She felt his confusion, and totally understood. "It's all right, everything will be fine soon...I hope."

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Dwayna tied her own emerald bandanna around her head after giving out the pieces of fabric to everyone, and gripped the sword she had in her right hand after she put the silver bag back in her pocket. If nobody wanted extra protection via weapon, that was fine with her. They'd ask if they felt they needed it.

There was a chirping sound behind them, and they all turned towards the noise to gaze at the new threat before them. Another Pikachu had appeared, this time looking different than the original, and called up an army of its Pichu friends.

They all ganged up on Lyn, and shot her again, and Reynald used the last of his power to protect them from another attack. The Pikachu hit Middy before Reynald changed back to Casey, and now she was cursed too, Lyn doubly so. It was all getting very complicated and hard to keep track of.

Dwayna rushed forwards with a determined glare, dodging the incoming attacks with fluid movements. She sliced through some of them with the sword in her arm, her other metallic one tearing through more of them.

Finally, she stood in front of the leader of the group. The Pikachu glared at her and started charging another attack, and Dwayna outstretched her mechanical claw just as it sent another love bolt towards her. Pink energy crackled throughout the limb, and her eyes closed, her world going dark.

A few seconds later, she opened them again, with a confident smirk. The Pikachu stood in front of her astonished that she hadn't succumbed to its power. However, the device in the center of her clawed hand began transforming, turning pink in hue and gaining an intricate, black heart symbol in the center.

"Time to fight fire with fire." Dwayna said this before sending a blast of pink and black energy towards the creature, the energy ripping the creature to shreds. The disintegrated bits of it floated back into the sky, no doubt returning to their source. She turned back towards the group, a slightly bemused smirk plastered on her lips.

"Do you want some weapons now, or was that display not enough to convince you?"

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"Hey, Stel?" Elliot said into his communicator. "We have a problem. That jumped up little rodent is adapting. Like, constantly. I dunno what it is, but it keeps on getting stronger and changing. At this rate, it's gonna be uncontrollable. I'm still trying to track it, but it's doing a good job of avoiding me."

Elliot shut off his communicator and slipped into the Videogames Forum silently. It was still absolutely terrifying to see all the people who had fallen in love. He didn't have the time to give everyone individual member groups, nor the patience, so he was forced to ignore the spammy language everyone was using at each other. If he caught one more person saying "I hart u 4eva", he would stop being nice about the situation.

However, he had managed to get a lock on the Love Demon. Despite it's teleportation skills, he knew how to stop it from jumping from forum to forum as quickly as it was. He just had to actually see the bastard. Spinning elegantly around another lovestruck member, he ducked between two topics and ran around the maze of the forum quickly. It was here, he could sense it. He just had to find it.

"There you are, beautiful," Elliot muttered, raising Nijitenshi slightly. It had changed again, its legs now in proportion with its arms. He slipped his visor on and typed a few invisible keys. As soon as he did, the Love Demon glowed slightly. Perfect. Elliot had put a tracker on it. Now, unless he specified otherwise, his 'Charms Portals would constantly take him to the Love Demon's location. He watched the demon teleport out, and opened a portal behind him to allow him to pursue it.

"Come on, fabulous," Elliot taunted, dropping down at the Love Demon from above. He swung down at the Love Demon, finally succeeding in cutting the monstrocity. However, the disgustingly pink creature retaliated instantly. Elliot sidestepped the vertical arm slam and jumped back. "You can run away, it's alright. I don't mind."

The Love Demon seemed to listen to him this time, and immediately teleported. With a satisfied smirk, Elliot conjured up another glass of wine and drank it leisurely.

(OoC: I'm only assuming this as it was not said. I also hate that I can only post once a day! Curse having a life!)

Gracias, Shiny. Fi sent, finally out of the horrid water-based restraint.

However, a hoard of Pichus led by a newly evolved, seemingly normal Pikachu. However, when attacked, it turned pink with a black heart on it.

"Time to fight fire with fire." Fi heard Dwayna say.

Gladly. Fi responded, joining Dwayna. I'm having Pikachu for dinner tonight! Do you want it medium rare or well done?

Fi caused a whip of flame to appear at her side, lashing at it, burning it, teasing it as it sent red Love Bolts at her. That all you got? Ha! Eat this! The gerbil sent as she sent a large fireball zooming at it, much larger than the one she was on now.

Oddly enough, it didn't seem to be too badly hurt by it. It actually seemed to enjoy it. It looked...happy, joyful, even. Fi knew this right away. When Secad and Fi merged, the duo had often been masochistic, especially when fighting. Their personalities made an odd mixture. Oh, crud! Fi cried. This one actually likes the pain. Our options are now run away and stay cursed like this, or kill them. I think you know which one I would choose!

(Can't find the place where I'm freed, soo...)

Shroomish-chan gasped and yelled to Spore, "Bullet Seed!" The Shroomish released a beam of green seeds towards the ice, and suddenly, Shroomish-chan was free. "Thanks, Spore." Shroomish-chan sighed, tensing. "My Razor Leaf couldn't cut through that." Shroomish-chan knew only one pokemon move, wich was, Razor Leaf. Spore had taught it to her when she was still a pre-teen. In the confusion, she seemed to have forgotten that she had that power. She sighed and shook her head, thinking of how stipid she was.

A small group of Pichu rushed at her, throwing off love bolts every which way. "Spore! Stun Powder!' Shroomish-chan called, moving her hands in a slicing motion. Razor-sharp leaves seemed to come from nowhere, hitting Pichus and sending the electric rodents flying. Spore nodded and jumped up in the air, releasing a golden powder from his head. The standing Pichus stopped dead in their tracks, shaking.

"Okay, Spore, great job!" Shroomish-chan smiled, preparing her arms again. "Together now! Razor Leaf!" Both Spore and Shroomish-chan started shooting the Razor Leaves at the remaining Pichus, sending them flying into walls and out the door. "Phew!" Shroomish-chan huffed, wiping sweat droplets from her forehead, "Battling sure is hard work!" Surveying the room, Shroomish-chan seemed satisfyed. The other 'Charms members seemed to be holding their own against the other Pichus. Even Fi, the little rodent, seemed to be fighting with a fiery passion, and a hungry look in her eyes.

"Shroom..." Spore said nervously, noticing Fi. He scooted over to Shroomish-chan, who picked him up.

"Okay, enough resting! It's time to get goin'!" Shroomish-chan exclaimed, running into the heart of the Pichu-based army.

All Shocari could see was Midnight. It was like a heart-shaped space showed her face, and the rest was dark. All Shocari could do was walk towards her, his love growing stronger by the second, all he had to do was-and then he stopped moving. He was almost completely covered in ice, a most evil obstacle.

But to his surprise(and most desperate of hopes), Middy walked up to him! Shocari couldn't believe it! Wait, what would he say? Would he look like an idiot? Would he-the feeling vanished. What was he doing? Why was he frozen? Why was Middy walking towards him with Houndoom in tow, making him very scared? Wait...did he love her earlier? What the hell?

As soon as he could ask her what was happening, the ice vanished. Why? He looked around and saw a hoarde of Pichus with a Pikachu at the lead, Shiny and Reynald on the ground, and Middy looking very...strange. She was looking at Rey with a very puzzled look and an angry look at Shiny simultaneously. How could anyone be angry at Shiny? One look at the Pikachu revealed all, however: she too had been hit by its love beam-thing.

Everyone was fighting the Pichus except for him. He was just standing there, looking like an idiot. Well, Shocari wasn't gonna be out of this. This was revenge. A black aura swirled around his hand, and he too joined the fray.

(Damn parentals.)

Chibi had gratefully accepted Rey's help, and even Dwayna's as she handed out these silver pieces of cloth to wrap around their eyes apparently. Chibi smiled and tucked it into one of the wide sleeves of her emerald green kimono, decorated with four-leafed clovers for the occasion. "Thanks Dway," she said as the bag was held out to her, "but I have my own weapon." With that, she reached into her other sleeve, and suddenly pulled out a long polearm that happened to be a double-bladed Gaundao. How the hell Chibi could fit something like that into one of her kimono sleeves would be a mystery forever.

She was about to offer a plan, when quite suddenly, a chirping sound announced the Lovechus finding their current location. Well damn. The peace was good while it lasted. Rushing at the group, the twin blades effortlessly sliced them into thin deli meat before they exploded into pink hearts and little musical eighth notes. Ew. But, of course, with things as hetic as it was, if you cut one Pichu up two more were ready to take its place. Vyala was by her side, flinging fireballs into the Pichus faces and ripping the closest ones to bloody shreds with tooth and claw.

"Jeez," Chibi sighed, decapitating two Pichu at once. "I'm about to start getting really random here."

"Oh gods," Vyala gasped as she tore off the arm of a Pikachu and started beating the rodent to death with it. Chibi's randomness the the last thing this situation needed.

With a flick of the wrist, a wave of fire was sent rolling acros the Pichu. There were squeals of pain that made Chibi's ears rings and little flaming bodies scurried around frantically, obviously never hearing of "Stop, drop, roll". Too damned funny. Chibi snickered and punched a Pikachu, her fist alight, and sent it reedling over multiple building before it crashed into the very same useless telephone pole Chibi had scaled earlier.

(Bleh. Mosh pit!)

Ha! Fi cried in triumph, as she burnt a Pichu to a crisp with her firey whip. You don't mess with this rodent, you undergrown Raichu!

Fi noticed Chibi taking a long, bladed polearm out of her kimono. It looked nice and sharp. Fi paused, and asked her Hey, Chibi! What's tha-

However, she didn't get to finish her question because the gerbil was suddenly assaulted from underneath her fireball by a dark pink, almost red, Pichu leading a group of other Pichu to tackle her and hold her down.

^@#$%*&*! Fi screamed at them, angry with herself at letting down her guard enough to be captured. She was too small to fight them off with all of them on her. She needed Secad. They needed to merge…

Fi extended her mind to Secad, looking through her eyes, who was evidently in the restroom in the Random Threads forum, washing her hands. Secad! Fi sent.

Yeah? Secad sent back, her reflection's expression in the mirror and her mind betraying a bit of jealousy and annoyance in her ‘voice'. What do you want? You want to steal Shocari again?

No, but I do have an opportunity for you to see him, if you help me fight off the Pichu assaulting me right now! Fi sent back, crying out as one of the Pichu started using her back as a trampoline.

Knowing what Fi meant, Secad sent back enthusiastically, Yes! I will! Where is he?

He's- oof- in- off- the main hall —oof- of the Pit!

Got it! Ready? Secad sent back, energized at the thought of seeing Shocari again.

Yes! Fi sent back, gasping in her mind as the Pichu were now deciding to cowpile on top of her. Concentrating all she could on both of their minds, seeing both through Secad's eyes and her own, she concentrated on dragging Secad's mass and form into her own, augmenting it.

Secad felt herself disintegrating, saw it in the mirror, too. She was concentrating on both the location and their minds, so she would end up in the right place. Then her eyes disappeared, and she was transported into Fi's body, and Fi started to grow…

Ah…yes! Fi sent in relief as she started to grow larger and push off the Pichu. Fi grew and grew until she was six feet tall, with human proportions, so she was basically an anthropomorphic gerbil now.

"Ha! We escaped, suckers!" Fi/Secad called, stomping the Pichu in vengeance, using a combination of Secad's lower, slightly gritty voice and Fi's higher, smoother voice. Motioning to Shocari, and it was all Secad,"Nice to see you again, Shocari."

Now it's killing time! They sent to each other in their shared head at the same time. They shared a body now, sharing their advantages, so Secad's knowledge of swords and sai and Fi's pyrokinesis combined into a long, fire katana.

Can we go see Shoc after this? Secad asked excitedly, excited at both the prospect of killing things and talking to Shocari. Secad could be quite violent when she wanted to.

Sure. Fi replied, knowing that this would motivate her more.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" They asked rhetorically to the Pichu, wielding their fire katana. Motioning to a Pichu, they finished, "You! You get to go get slashed!"

They began gracefully dismembering the Pichu around them, occasionally even stabbing them in the head and turning the blade, making what Secad called a ‘brain smoothie.'

"Now what is that polearm called again, Chibs?" They asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casey jumped straight to his feet, hands flying up to defend himself, and made a small meep... noise. Midnight looked PISSED! She was yelling and asking what happened to Reynald. He knew no one knew who he was when he wasn't Reynald but...SHE WAS PISSSSSED! Why is she acting like this? Did I do something wrong? Casey thought sheepishly before speaking up, his stuttering getting worse, "Um...a..M Midnight....I'm um...r right here...I'm Reynald...or um...ra rather...he he is me..." Casey stammered out, completely shy and terrified. It sounded insane, he knew that, but it was the truth. Casey knelt down and looked at Lyn again before looking back up at Midnight to explain, "M my name is C Casey...and Rey is um...my ah...darker side? I guess...not evil but he's just my more um...ou out going person pers..." Casey closed his eyes and tried to force the word out, "Pers..on...ality..there...um...And h h he ah...basically M magic allo allows him to exi exist as his own person...i if that mak makes any sense..."

Casey sighed and swallowed to clear his throat. He was insanely tired...the magic he had used as Rey drained him. He breathed deep and spoke again, "I use used up too much energy...a and couldn't stay as Reynald...s so I'm ba back to being shy an and useless..." Casey frowned, slightly depressed, before something hit him in the chest and knocked him back a bit. He looked down and noticed Lyn, completely red faced, with her arms ensnared around his thin frame. Before he could even say "Your Welcome", however, she jumped up and grabbed one of the blindfolds from Dwayna.

It was right about then everyone seemed to get trigger happy...

The Pikachu led army retaliated and began firing beams, trying to fill the entire alleyway with horrifically pink light. Everyone jumped into action then. There was lasers, fire, razor sharp leaves...and about everything else imaginable. Casey ducked and tried to avoid the mayhem. He covered his head and pushed up against a wall. "HEY W W WATCH WHERE YOUR AIMING!!!" Casey cried as he closed his eyes tightly. He heard slashing and chirping. He opened his eyes and saw Lyn flying like a mad women, trying to protect him. She looked back at him and spoke, "It's all right, everything will be fine soon...I hope."

Casey nodded then noticed a stray pink light flying from the fray. "Lyn! Um..L Look Out!" He called as he moved forward and pulled Lyn close to him, away from the bolt. His eyes turned crimson briefly as he grabbed Midnight's arm and pulled her to the wall and away from the blast. "I can't do any anything! I'm n n not all hyper special like you guys!" Casey's hands itched to use the magic that was out of his grasp.

Midnight was getting slightly annoyed that Shiny wasn't answering, but when Lyn's arms flew around this new guy, she had to guess that she had fallen in love with him as well. She closed her eyes and sighed, well she saw it coming, didn't she? She opened her eyes and when she did, this new guy was speaking to her. Wait a second...he was Rey!? Her mouth fell slightly open in shock, and at first she couldn't bring herself to speak. Well...this was going to be extremely awkward for both her and Lyn. She looked to the ground and kicked the dirt a little and nodded, embarrassed. When she looked up again, she smiled a little.

"Ah, so you both are the same person.."

Middy felt the need to hug him, as a way of saying sorry, but she didn't want to hurt Lyn in any way for her new "love". It was interesting that he could be two different people, but then again that's what magic could do. He did stutter when he was this..Casey. But that didn't bother her, it happened to people, and it was what made him different.

"It makes sense, thank you for explaining it to me..." She looked down again. She was disappointed that she couldn't be with Reynald, but she wouldn't make that much of a big deal out of it anymore. Though she did miss him...but he was here somehow, in a way.

She looked behind her, and everything was going CRAZY. Chibi, Secad, and Shroomish Chan were all trying to fight the Lovechu's..and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Shocari, without the love glaze over his eyes. Well, at least that part was over. She smiled a little as the dark aura appeared around his hand, he was back to normal, for now anyways. As she turned around to face Casey and Lyn again, the next thing she knew Lyn was flying in front of Casey. Then he pulled Lyn close to him to protect her, then grabbed Midnight's arm and-wait, did his eyes just.. they just turned crimson like Rey's! So Rey was looking at her for a second! She felt like melting on the inside..though she had to pull herself together. She wanted to talk to Rey, well and Casey as well..but mostly Rey. The next thing she knew after his eyes had flashed crimson was that she was pulled against the wall and out of the path of the bolt. He had mentioned something about not doing anything, and she looked at him and smiled a little.

"Hey, don't worry about it..I can't do anything special either.." She shrugged

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
First she got shot by a love bolt. Then she somehow fell in love with Casey. And NOW she's being pulled back by Casey, which, thankfully, made her miss an attack that was coming for her. Looking around, she saw that Middy was also saved thanks to him. She glanced at their saviour, and felt a wave of despair as well as a want to help everyone else from him. She heard them both say something about not being able to use special powers, and though Lyn really wanted to help them with that, she knew that, even though she was hydrokinetic and cryokinetic (as well as wielding a weapon that used high-intesity lasers), she wouldn't be able to give them any special ability. The girl vowed to protect these two, Casey because she loved him, Middy because she was her friend.

"I'm sure you two could prove useful some other way," she replied to them as she impaled a Pichu with an icicle. "Throwing knives, making traps... maybe you guys have latent healing powers?" Lyn shrugged. "Either way, you guys will be useful for this fight somehow or another. And Casey," the girl continued, looking at him with an odd expression in her eyes, "You saved me yourself. Twice. That's something, ya know?"

Making sure they would be safe, at least for a while, Lyn created a wall of ice that had a reflexive property to it around the three of them. When a bolt hit, it bounced off the wall, though a small crack did appear. "Don't worry, it'll disappear once the damage goes to a certain degree, so it won't fall on us," Lyn said, half to her companions, hald to herself to assure that she knew what she was doing.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Dwayna sighed at the utter chaos, feeling a bit drained of energy herself. The creatures around her weren't really dying, they were just made of the original energy. She needed another spark in her body.

She walked over to Casey after hearing his shyness speech. She said nothing, merely shoving the sword in her hand towards him for him to take.

"There. Not so useless now, are you?" She mused, the light in her green eyes gone now. Now they were just a regular, dark green, her mouth pursed into a thin line at the seriousness of the situation. "Stop stammering or I'll take this sword and -make- you stop." She wasn't in a good mood. Her friends were being affected on her watch, and that wasn't a good thing at all.

Then she thought of an idea. It was unfavorable to her, but it would keep her friends safe for a while, if they heeded her words. She turned her head back towards the group, peering out at them through her eyelashes.

"Guys, I need you to get out of here as quickly as you can." The green faded from her eyes entirely, leaving them a cold, lifeless gray. "Go be safe, while they take me as their victim."

With that sentiment, Dwayna walked towards the rest of the Lovechus, spreading her arms wide and closing her eyes. It wasn't long before she felt a large jolt of energy hit her chest. She felt alive again, more than she ever had in a long time, now that this energy was coursing through her veins.

With the last shred of her sanity, she slipped the blindfold over her eyes, and collapsed to the ground.

Shroomish-chan gasped. "Dwayna!" She yelled, running towards her. But Spore got in her way, and she reluctantly turned back. "We've got to get out." She muttered to herself. "Where's the door?" Spore ran past Dwayna and the Pichu army to the exit. Shroomish-chan pushed her way after him. She glanced over her shoulder at Dwayna again before hurring out the door.

Once outside in the hallway, Shroomish-chan fell to the ground, panting. "Oh.. my.. God..." She gasped, closing her eyes. "Spore... Recover..."

Spore nodded and used the move again. He was running out of PP for this move, for sure.

"Thanks." Shroomish-chan got up and streched. "I think that we are the first ones out. We need to help the others, 'Kay?"

Spore nodded, and the two rushed back into the room. Shroomish-chan spotted the others on the other side of the room, and waved wildly to them. "Spore! Sleep powder!" Suddenly, all of the Pichus, except for one, fell asleep. "C'mon! Before it's to late! Get out!" She called, rushing back towards the door.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
He gazed into the data crystal in his hand with a sigh. This was it - all the data he needed - all the data extracted from the fragment of the demon's tail. And it was about as useful as wings on an Onix.

True, it contained the analysis data on the creature's influences and how they could theoretically be reversed. Although that was BEFORE the beast mutated. There was a change in the energy signature. He had no time to adapt it.

He sighed, pulling out the crystal orb from his pocket. He knew that it was futile, but maybe it'd give them an edge after all.

He touched the data crystal to the orb, and it sank in slowly, dissolving, intermeshing. Soon the crystal was gone, completely dissolving into the orb.

He smiled sadly, casting the orb into the air.

"Arise, Ethereon."

~*~

In the skies above PokeCharms, the orb glowed, taking in the energy of the faraway Crystal Moon. Then it burst into a swirl of light and released an odd being into the air. It was a quadruped the size of a large wolf - a strange cross of feline, canine and draconic, covered in azure plumes. Majestic azure wings bursting from its back, and its ears looked like a small pair of wings as well. Crystalline orbs in a hue resembling amethyst were located near the fuzzy tip of its long, slender dragonlike tail, on its chest and a small one in its forehead. The creature emitted a melodious cry, and proceeded to close its eyes, its orbs glowing. amethyst energy swirled in the air, radiating slowly over the infected forums. On the ground below, one by one, Pichus and Pikachus were fading out slowly, dissolving into red energy and returning to their source. The beast - wherever it was - screeched as the energy was attacking the base core of its power. It was not enough, but it would at least weaken the creature for a while. Goddamn thing was being too much of a Mary Sue for his liking.

~*~

"Right. It's time I moved in for the kill." he said, closing his eyes and softly muttering something under his breath. An azure glow burst from his form, encompassing his entire frame. Slowly, he changed, grew, transformed...

When the light subsided there was no sign of the admin. Rather, a large dragon stood where he was standing, azure and silver crystalline scales sparkling. The dragon turned his brown eyes to the scene of destruction in the distance. It was time to join the fray.

With a beating of his massive, silver-membraned wings, the dragon took to the skies. Something was going to burn tonight.

Chibi sighed at Secad (or was it Fi's?) question. "How many times do I have to tell you?" She asked in mock-exasperation, "it's a Gaundao, ancient Chinese polearm. But mine's special, it has a blade on each end instead of one. Oh, and I can do this." Just for the sake of showing off, Chibi cast a flame that ran up the length of the pole and the two blades suddenly burst into flames. Twirling the glowing ends, Chibi sliced easily through the thinning ranks of pink rodents.

"When you're quite done with the show," Vyala growled irritably, "you'll notice we have to go."

"Hmm?" Chibi asked, turning around. She was pulled away by Vyala, whom quickly explained about Dwayna's plan. "What?" Chibi gasped, "but, we can't l;et Dwayna do that!"

"She already has," Vyala answered simply. "And has anyone else noticed Stel's new pet?"

"Hmm?" Chibi asked again, in return Vyala pointed a paw into the sky, where some odd cross of a wolf and dragon was floating, absorbng the energy of the rodent hoardes. Even though Stel was nowhere in sight, and the admin didn't have any claim on the beast, he didn't need too. The simple design of the creature had "Stel" written all over it. "Mmmmmm, wouldn't want to be around that when it gets hungry." Chibi commented, of course only she could have said something like that. Vyala facepalmed and sighed.

(Meh, my brain's not working. X_X)

After being a slave to love for a while, being free made Shocari want to help everyone out in order to make up for his leave of reality. Using his umbrakinesis, the Pinkchus and Pinkachus hopefully wouldn't stand a chance. To make the odds seem more believable, Chibi had some weird double-edged polearm that looked freaking cool, Midnight had her powerful Houndoom, Shiny had her water/ice powers and lazer-fan, Reynald had a sword, and Fi had...well, her Fi-ness.

Wait! What? Dwayna just stood still and took a Love Bolt from the pink menace! Why? To give everyone a chance? Well, with her incapacitiation, she wouldn't really be a help. Shocari sent a wave of corporeal darkness at her body, which covered her like a cocoon. He grabbed ahold of the wave and pulled it towards him, her darkness-enveloped body coming along across the ground.

"Don't worry Dway, the Pinkachus...Lovechus...oh, whatever the hell they're called won't take you. They won't be gaining another member to their...army-ish thing." he said to the cocoon. The Pinks kept coming, even through everyone's relentless onslaught, as if there was an infinite number of them. 'Oh God, please don't let that be it.' he thought.

Shocari sent out a mist of darkness around the Pinks, enveloping them like a fog. He made a fist, and the fog became solid, trapping those inside it together. "Ha!" Shocari yelled in triumph...until it dissipated. "What?" The Pinks had put all of their electrical strength together to break it apart. "Damn. Not good. Definately not good."

(finally, I half understand what's happening now)

Brendan could have died on the spot when he saw the oncoming love-chus. But since he didn't want to know what Shroomish-Chan would do then, he took out the pop-gun and made a pointless effort to aid his allies. After emptying the first clip, Brendan reached into his pocket to find some more peanuts, only to find nothing.

"So that's what I've been snacking on..." Brendan whispered. He secretly disappeared down the other side of the alleyway. Once he was around the corner. He took out his tiny box and dug his hand into it. "I know it's in here somewhere... Aha!" he whispered. He then pulled out a white and gold ball with jewels studded on it. A cross stuck out in one place. Brendan climbed up a nearby ladder and watched the fight from above with his weapon in hand. He pressed down on the cross and dropped it over the side. It fell amist the pichu swarm and disappeared underneath them. Three seconds later, a bright light formed within the love-chus. There was shrill 'halelujah', then an explosion that absorbed the pichus around it and incinirated them. Brendan was done up on the building.

(edit: changed the last sentence so I could save something for the next post)

(OK so the lovechu's have been killed...3 times over?! One by us just fighting...one by Stellar...and now one by Brendan...I THINK they are dead...let's move on.)

Casey looked at Midnight and laughed at the irony. He was about to say something when Lyn whirled around and tried to give Casey some self esteem. It almost worked, he could feel his cheeks burning, but before she could go on, Lyn created a wall of ice to protect him and Midnight from the onslaught of Pichu's. A figure strode towards the small group. Casey squinted his eyes and it turned out Dwayna was marching towards them. Without so much as a word, she shoved a longsword into his hands. "There. Not so useless now, are you?" she said sternly, "Stop stammering or I'll take this sword and -make- you stop." With that she strode off beyond the ice and into the fray of battle.

"But I c can't..." Casey mumbled as he tried to hold the sword correctly. Stuttering was a problem with him. It wasn't something he could control and it wasn't like he was stuttering because he was scared. Casey just stuttered...plain and simple. "I can't use this thing..." He said, hefting the sword. Casey was stronger than he looked but that didn't make up for the lack of sword training. He attached the sword's sheath to his belt and looked around the wall of ice. Everyone seemed to be giving the Pichu's hell. Wait...Dwayna was on the ground?! What happened? Before the answers came, however, Shocari grabbed her and started pulling her back to the group. A small voice came from behind him. Casey turned around and saw Shroomish waving her hands by a door, yelling for everyone to get out.

"Come on! Let's move!" He called back to Lyn and Midnight. Before they could run, the world shifted and dumped everyone back into the alleyway. The fight reached an epic conclusion right about then. Somewhere a bright light rose above the buildings and began pulling in energy from everywhere. The pichu's began to slowly dissipate. The rest of the Charm's members began pushing them back, slowly gaining ground. Before the pichu's were fully gone, Brendan dropped something which exploded with a christian church choir from hell singing.

Casey slowly rubbed his eyes and leaned against the wall. His muscles screamed in pain and weariness. He looked around tiredly, "I think that was the last of them...W w..." He frowned and forced the words out, "What do we do now? Unless I c can get energy from somewhere I'm done." His eyes pulsed and turned crimson again at the idea. He turned to Lyn and Midnight, "Are you two ok? We s..shoul..should get moving...There are too many of us in this alleyway..." He smiled slightly before his legs gave out and he started to fall, his energy finally gone.

(OoC: Sorry! I had a research proposal to write, which ate up a lot of my time. I'll post now, but it's time to play catch-up.)

After Stel's flying wolf-dragon-thing had somehow absorbed the pink Pichus, Secad/Fi finally let herself drop her guard a bit. Their arms were sore! Too much fun hacking and slashing...mmm, but other than a few bruises and cuts, no horrible damage. However, when she noticed someone who looked like a brown-haired Reynald (Maybe he dyed his hair? they wondered.) awkwardly running out with Shroomish-Chan and Midnight, holding Dwayna's sword. Secad/Fi followed them, dissapating the fire katana on the way.

"Hey-" They called, until the brunet Reynald started to fall. They jumped over and caught him before his head hit the pavement. They said to Midnight and Shroomish-chan, "Middy, Shroom, who is this guy? What's wrong with him?" Putting two and two together off their apparent friendship, Fi/Secad exclaimed, "Did Rey dye his hair or something?"

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, Pichus and Pikachus were dying by the millions thanks to a bunch of random things, some random other creature had appeared out of nowhere, Brendan had a strange sort of grenade or something that killed a lot more Pichus, Dway had sacrificed herself to save the others...

Things could not get weirder.

"C'mon! Before it's to late! Get out!" cried a voice. Twirling around, Lyn noticed Shroomish-chan motioning for everyone to leave the place. Feeling the emotions around her, she felt that not a single Pichu could be felt for at least a few yards, so she let down her ice shield. As she let it down, though, Casey was already running away to safety, telling her and Dani to do the same. Lyn quickly followed him, but before she got too far, she saw Secad holding a figure who looked as if he had fainted or something.

Immediatly recognising the body, Lyn realised no one probably knew who it was that collapsed. "Secad, or Fi, whichever you are, that's Casey. He can turn into Rey, apparently, and is usually Rey around us, though... seems like he needs energy to stay as Reynald," the girl explained. Feeling around again, she felt that about all of the Pichus and Pikachus were gone, except for the orginal, so she told everyone present, "Guys, we should go on now and actually try to find that piece of vermin and either surpress it, bind it and lock it up, or kill it. Seems like all of its 'kids' are gone by now, so... go on?"

She paused, then took out her laser-machine again and set it to "gun" mode. "So I can shoot that critter a few more times before it actually spots us," she explained, grinning.

((OOC: I'm tired, I lack imagination right now, and I really don't know how to push the plot at this point.

(I get what you mean, this honestly feels like a climax now, we pushed the story a little bit too fast)

Brendan watched as Shroomish-Chan, Shiny, Secad, and someone who looked somehow like Reynald abandoned the alley and began to move. Brendan was about to return from the top of the building when the dragon came.

"Only a god like Stel could summon something like that..." Brendan whispered, unaware that Stel was the very dragon obliverating the remaining love-imps that were fortunate to be out of range of the attacks from the group down below and Brendan's holy hand grenade. Too bad that was the only one he had. "Go you evil being of the skies go! Show those munchkins that love doesn't exist here!" Brendan cheered, the dragon/Stel ignored him completely. In fact, he flicked it's tail that accidentally (I hope) smashed into Brendan and knocked him clean off the building. He hit the wall of another building and fell to the ground. He awkwardly stood up and dusted himself off. Apparently, he was more or less unscathed by that one. "That could have been worse..." Brendan commented, but no. What happened next was by far, the worse thing that could happen before the fate the love-demon gave its victims.

A shadow grew under Brendan's feet, he thought it was the building at first, but then he realized that it was only on him. He looked up to see a large, wooden object fall from above. Probably cut loose from the scattering flames of the adim. "Didn't I have enough of those things for one day?" Brendan moaned, then attempted to escape, but the falling scaffold caught his legs and pinned him on the spot.

(Ironic don't you think? Endure the wrath of a Stel's tail and fall from a building, and survive only so you could get smashed by a scaffold...)

Edit: 'Scaly' is replaced by 'you evil being of the skies' (don't kill me Stel!)

Well, the Pinkchu menace was gone...at least for now. But, what to do now? Go and find the original? With all of the random shifts in location, it would be nigh impossible unless they shifted to right next to the thing.

Everyone seemed to either be getting ready to run or to fight the Love Demon. Maybe do both? Dwayna was still out for the time being, and taking her with them didn't seem like too good of an option...but hiding her was. The only question was: where?

Shocari was puzzled by this predicament, and quite frankly, couldn't really think of anything to do...for once. "Umm...guys? What should we do now? The Lovechus are gone, but the Love Demon is still out there. Should we go try to kill it?"

"I think killing it would be the best idea," Shroomish-chan stated, "There's always a chance that it could escape again. But, how do we kill it, is the matter. Without getting killed ourselves, I mean." She patted Spore's head. "We have Spore's Sleep Powder at our desposal, if that would do anything..." Shroomish-chan leaned against the wall, thinking. "We could always have a group destract it while another went in for the kill..."

The pile of wood and metal lay still for five minutes then began to bulge. Brendan then emerged from the rubble and stood up slowly, he took five steps away from the remains of the scaffold and onto the street, and then fell face first onto the ground.

"At least there wasn't any paint on that one" he whispered, then raised his head to see that there was another presence. A pink creature with a heart-shaped tail and similar ears stood just out of arm's reach, Brendan saw that it's pink cheeks were crackling with pink electricity, it was almost difficult to make out the circles on the cheeks themselves. There was no way to avoid it; Brendan had a love bolt coming for him.

Brendan stretched his arm out, but held it with the palm facing up; a foot short of the creature in front of him. "You see?" Brendan shouted, "This, is why nobody likes you!"

The love demon just giggled, and hit Brendan with its most powerful bolt yet. The attack felt like electricity at first, tingling though his body, then faded into a cool and relaxing feeling. The attack felt pleasurable, but Brendan knew that a love spell mixed with his warped mind would lead to disaster. Brendan used one hand to quickly pull his headband over his eyes before they could see anything, and then used the other to drag himself across the floor into range to grab the love demon. Brendan shot out a hand to grab it, but it was long gone, most likely teleported to who knows where. Brendan panted on the floor, feeling more alone than ever. He then stood up slowly, trying to make sure he had his footing. Then took one step forward, then another, and repeated the pattern, slowly picking up speed as he grew more confidence in his senses.

"Gotta find someplace isolated, I can't risk seeing anybody, that's what triggers the spell" Brendan muttered, then walked into a wall and fell on his back. "No Mr. Savem, That's a wall…" He explained, then stood back up and put his hands on the wall. He then slowly began to shuffle across, using the wall to keep him going on a straight path.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"This has gone on for long enough." he muttered from his perch on a rooftop. He was still in his dragon form.

Yes, Ethereon was purifying the area, but as long as the distortions were in place the original one couldn't be properly traced. There was also the matter of no one actually following the storyline. Clearly, someone had to put this RP out of its misery.

Reverting into his human-ish form, StellarWind Elsydeon reached into a convenient pocket dimension and pulled out a specialized remote control... The Plot Device.

"I hate to do this, but desperate times call for desperate measures."

He prepared himself for combat, and tapped a sequence of buttons.

There was a wail as reality distorted again - but this time, it was controlled. A subdimensional sphere formed around him, growing in size and mass, engulfing the rooftop in a bubble that wasn't at all a ripoff of the D-Reaper Kernel Sphere from Digimon Tamers. Not At All.

And the more it grew, the more the wail increased... Until at last it was clear what caused it - the creature that was The Love Demon was ripped - particle by particle - out of 'charms and into this new pocket reality. Pinkness swirled into the turbulence of the dimensional wall.

The creature finally materialized - but it was not in the form it took earlier. It was a twisted mass of pink aura with a cute anime face, vaguely coalescing into its various forms and dissolving again.

"You cannot escape THIS space." he said.

"Neither can you." it replied in a sweet but mischievous voice.

"I've given up on love." he said simply.

"No, you haven't. You're fooling no one but yourself, StellarWind Elsydeon. You know you're still the same old hopeless romantic you used to be. You can't change that. It's in your nature."

"How dare you, unnatural being, speak of nature?"

"Listen to yourself, Elsydeon. Sitting here and spewing cliches, unwilling to accept the fact that you are not immune to love. No one is."

"It hurts too much to be worth it."

"But love is a wonderful thing! How can it hurt?"

"You'd say that. Do you know how many people you hurt by messing with their emotions?"

"But that doesn't make sense! if everyone loves each other, they will be happy! Happy!"

the mass charged high powered pink lightning, warping all around it...

"HAPPY!"

There was a flash as the pink lightning aura covered the interior of the bubble.

"WRONG!"

A storm of crystal leaves emerged from his form, sealing the pink lightning, tearing through the mass of pink energy that was the demon. It screeched.

"I will not let you interfere!" the demon screeched, becoming a tornado of hearts, charging his way... only to get entangled in an array of vines that formed the counter-cyclone, draining its kinetic energy.

"Got you now, you little bastard!" Stel grinned, and cast a sphere of energy at the epicenter of the vortex. The demon emitted a wild screech as its vine-tangled form was encased in crystal.

"That won't work!" there was a screech, as the crystal was being corrupted, becoming pink, cracked, growing heart-shaped branches...

Then the creature paused when it realized that another layer was forming around it. and another. and another. Every time a layer was corrupted, a new layer formed.

"You know what happens when this thing grows beyond the dimensional wall's ability to contain it?" StellarWind Elsydeon grinned.

"..."

"That's right. It'll collapse and take you bastard back to hell where you came from." he said. "And since you can't do much about it, I guess this is goodbye. Have a nice day. I learned the hard way that love doesn't conquer everything. About time someone taught you that too."

And saying so, he pulled the Plot Device out of his pocket again and clicked the "Cheap Deus Ex Machina" button.

A random door opened up in the dimensional wall, which he stepped out of back into PokeCharms. The door closed behind him and vanished.

He gazed at the pink sphere in the sky, where the ever-growing crystal could still be seen, with a little shrug.

"Yippie Kai Yay, Motherfucker. I'm getting out of here. This RP has gotten too ridiculous for even me. Wake me up when the plot returns. Exit simulation."

A wall on one of the buildings turned black with green gridlines. A door opened in it leading outside. He stepped out and closed the door behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.