• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokèfusions: Nightmare Road

Hello! This is a Pokèfusion RP! Your only allowed one character witch will start off as a normal pokèmon! Then when the Fusions escape the lab, there's only one road that leads to civilization...Nightmare Road. It has everything that will be there in a pokèmons nightmares, like ghoul forest, spirit cave and many more!

The Shinx sat quietly in the corner, watching the poor pokèmon get turned into monsters. She put her ears down "What have we done wrong?" She asked as the Pokèfusion was put back into its cage. The cages were small, but for flying types they had their own room. The cage door opened and another pokèmon was shoved in her cage. Two more one her left, and two more on her right. "Wow, that was quick, straight form zero to one hundred" Shadow mumbled and sweat-dropped.

Last edited:
"Just wait sir, I have the perfect specimen for our next experiment", a thin, dangely limb researcher said to his taller, more robust superior, "it's perfect, the subject is clever, persistent, and even a bit sneaky". The thin scientist began wringing he hands in anticipation of what was to come, even his boss seemed to be influenced by his understudy energy. The man didn't get this excited about every test subject he brought in, and the thin man was known for having brought in some exceptional test subjects over the course of the experiment. The older and more experienced scientist was looking forward to this, he had a painfully long day and some good news would be a breath of fresh air for him.

"Well, well Marson, if this one has got you so excited, then I can hardly wait to see it", the lead scientist said with a deep, loud voice, trying to talk over the noise the other test subjects were making as he followed him down the room. All around them, miserable Pokemon reached out or cried from inside their cages at the two men, some pleading to be let go, others vowing to tear their throats out the moment they got free. The two couldn't understand the Pokemons language, and even if they could, the men where so driven by scientific progression, that the cries of Pokemon would only fall on deft ears. Soon, the two made it to small, steel cage in the center room perched against the left wall.

"Ahaha, here it is, Dr. Raxel, I present to yo-w-wait a minute", Marson said as he grab the cage in a panic, desperately looking inside it for any source of movement, "T-THE SUBJECT IS GONE! I-I don't understand, how could he possibly have escaped!"

"Wait, didn't you say this one was exceptionally clever? AND YOU PUT IT IN A COMMON CAGE, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID MAN!!??!", Dr. Raxel roared at the now cowering Dr. Marson, for once, the Pokemon grew quiet to see shit go down,"that thing could be anywhere and if it's as smart as you say it is, it could Jepora-"

"Dr. Raxel sir!", said a particularly oblivious guard, cutting off Dr. Raxel, "I, uh, have a Bidoof here that somehow broke into our food reserves, thankfully, all it did was drink some of the whisky, though Bob is saying we should cut its head off for drinking our booze, Lenny said I should bring it to you and that maybe you could use it for your work." The guard held up an exceptionally ditzy looking Bidoof, in fact, the thing looked down right intoxicated, the creature even seemed to be still holding a Whisky bottle in one of its paws. Clearly this was a Bidoof that had a severe drinking problem. The beaver Pokemon hung from the guards hand without a care in the world, as though the horror of the surrounding scenario was completely lost on it.

"What, why would I-", Dr. Raxel began before being cut off yet again.

"THAT'S HIM", Dr. Marson said as ran over to the guard, plucked the Bidoof from the guards hand, and presented it to Dr. Raxel, "See sir, I told you he was clever, not only did he escape the cage, but he also found his way into our storage supplies, no doubt a top specimen for our fusion experiments, eh?" Dr. Marson finished with a cherry smile as he held the drunken Bidoof closer to his superior. Dr. Raxel, stone faced, bent over, took one look at the Bidoof, then slapped Dr. Marson upside the head.

"ARE-YOU-AN-IDIOT-MAN!", Dr. Raxel roared, "IT'S A GOD DAMN BIDOOF, HOW IS SUCH A PIECE OF TRASH POKEMON ANY USE TO US AND OUR POKEMON FUSION EXPERIMENTS!"

"Ren rewwe reu ru (Well screw you too man)!", the Bidoof said as he took another swig from his bottle. Dr. Raxel immediately ripped the bottle from the Bidoofs grasp and threw it on the ground, shattering it into a million pieces. The Bidoof took one look at the remains of the bottle on the floor, and shrugged, he just finished off the bottle anyways, so it's not like he would be sour about lost booze. Dr. Marson, however, was still desperately trying to salvage the situation, and his reputation, with the doctor.

"B-But, you-t-that is, h-he escaped from the cage, he b-broke into our pantry, I-I'm sure we could find a s-suitable partner t-t-to fuse him with", Dr. Marson stuttered out. Immediately after he said this, the other Pokemon looked at each other in sheer terror! Being subjected to these torturous experiments were one thing, but being fused with a Bidoof, that was a fate worse then death!

"Damn it Marson, I'm not going to fuse any of the Pokemon with this thing, we may be sadistic bastards, BUT WE ARE NOT DICKS!", Dr. Raxel yelled as he ripped the Bidoof from Marsons grasp and threw him in a cage,"ugh, maybe we can use him as food for one of our other...specimens, I don't know, look Marson, I've had a long day, I'm going to bed, but sure to lock up the place up". With that, Dr. Raxel walked out of the containment area. Dr. Marson looked after Dr. Raxel for a moment, and it almost looked like the lanky scientist was going to cry. But apparently, the thin man held in the tears, sighed, and walked out the room, the clicking of locks could be heard moments after he closed the door.

"Wow, dat tall guy shure waz ah prick, kinda liek dat thin gah dough, he shemed nice", the Bidoof slurred, making it even more obvious then before that he was drunk of his rear. The Bidoof wobbled as he stood up, opened his mouth wide, and pulled out a tiny plastic shot-bottle from the recesses of him mouth. He unscrewed the cape and took a long drink from the bottle before he even considered addressing the other Pokemon, many of whom now had their eye's on him, probably wondering how he fit that entire bottle in his mouth for so long.

"URP!, Uh, yeah, ah did zhome things to geht by, shome dhings I'm not too phroud off", the drunk Bidoof said, his words still a slurred mess and barely comprehensible, "ehny wayz, mah names Barry, Barry the Bidoof, pleaze tah metcha!"

(OOC: I will put subtitles in for Barry if anyone has trouble understanding him, I tried to make him not too incomprehensible, but I'd understand if you still had trouble reading his dialogue.)

Last edited:
(Lol, I understood completely!)

Shadow sighed "Doesn't even acknowledge me, well that's a good thing at least" She mumbled as she watched the Bidoof in front of her. She noticed two pokèmon get fused together and with a screech, Shadow was hiding in her dark corner, facing away from the chaos.

Nobody knows why she was called Shadow because she was a electric type, not a dark. It's because she always runs to the dark, most Shinx don't go to.

"Well, dat wazh laoud", Barry said after hearing the deafening shrieks of the poor Pokemon, still completely oblivious to what was going on, "well datzz O.K 'den, ish like mah dad alway's shaid...maybe: "don't ghive ap, dhing's aren't phrobably never as bahd as dhey sheem". With that Barry picked himself up, wobbling a few times, took another swig of his bottle, and made his way over to the lock on the door, the Bidoof may not look like it, but he was somewhat unexpectedly skilled with human equipment. He walked over to the front to the cage, determination in his face, locked his gaze with the door's locking mechanism, AND!

"Huh, ehh, what ghives, dere was only...two lehocks 'ear bephore, now dhere's five...no six...no wait, dere's five", the Bidoof slurred, looking at the cages single lock, "dhisses no good, ah can do dhree locks mahxi....maximu....at moahst, fhive ish whaay behyond mah limit." The Bidoof plopped himself down on the ground, emptied the remaining contents of his bottle into his mouth, and let out a dejected sigh.

"Whell, time tah take de second phart of mi dads advhice: "if dhings are as bhad as dhey sheem, just sit bhack 'en wait for death". With that the Bidoof stretched himself out, and began staring at one corner of the cage the same way a man who has given up on all his hopes and dreams watches a football game. Eventually, an extended paw caught his attention from the cage next to him, causing him to look at the most recent monstrosity created by the labs mad experiments.

"K-kill...m-me", said what could only be described as a freakish cross between a Buizel and a Vulpix. The creature was about the length of a Buizel but still appeared to walk on all fours like a Vulpix, it still had six tails, though two of them clearly belonged on a Buizel. The creatures fur was a sick mix between the red of a Vulpix and orange of a Buizel, almost like a blood red. The sin against nature still had the Buizel flotation device on its neck, though it's face appeared to resemble a Vulpix more then a Buizel, with the exception of gills just below its check. The creature stared at Barry, its face contorted in agony at what it had become, its eye's pleading to be put out of its misery.

"P-please, k-k-kill m-me", the creature said once more, it voice almost a whisper.

"Ah cummon bhuddy, don't be leik dat, derpresd peple SUCK! Hey ah know, ah'll shing ya a song ta mahk ya feel behter", Barry said before taking in a deep breath and; "OOOOOH, WHEAN AH WAZ JUST AH LITTAL BHEAVER, MAH PA ALWAY'S SIED, SON IF YA BITE DROUGH, ONE MORE PIECE OF FHURNITURE, AH'LL KICK YA IN DA NADS!" Barrys tune could be heard all through out the containment area...O.K, calling what Barry was "singing" a tune would be like saying a Greninja with the Protean ability is a little bit of an overpowered Pokemon. Barry's "song" was more like standing right in front of two trains ram into each other at full speed, and the trains were also sentient and capable of speech, so you could hear their cries of pain coupled with the sound of them crashing into each other, then add in some of the rap music Lil' Wayne made while he was high on crack, and you got a solid idea of Barry's "singing" sounded like. Needless to say, the Pokemon in the facilities opinion of was it was...well...

"OH GOD STOP! STOP!!! I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK!!! I WANT TO LIVE! JUST PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS STOP SINGING!!!!!", the Vulpix-Bidoof fusion cried, now on its back writhing in pain, and it wasn't the only one. Every last Pokemon in the area had started screaming at the Bidoof to stop singing almost immediately the moment he started, with only the fusion finally catching his attention. If Barry had any plans of making friends, then they had just been thrown out the window...of a plane, that was flying over a particularly large and hot volcano.

"Hey it whorked, shee, I knew mah song whould make yah feel bettah", Barry said with a proud smile, completely oblivious to the fact that pretty much every Pokemon in the facility now hated his guts due to his song. Setting himself back on the floor, he finally noticed the Shinx who was sitting at the other end of his caged, granted, considering how intoxicated he was, it was a miracle that he noticed her at all. At first, Barry thought about walking over to her to talk, but quickly decided that was too much effort and decided to just yell at her from across the cage.

"Hey, who are yew, wen jew ghet here?", Barry asked, tilting his head in confusion, not realizing that the Shinx had been in cage the whole time, "ahhh, doesn't matta, mah names Barry, whatz ywours?"

Shadow slowly turned to face the Bidoof 'crap, he saw me'. She put on a fake smile "I've been here the whole time, just hiding in the corner, my name's Shadow" She said and pushed herself back into the dark corner so only her neon yellow eyes could be seen....and the electricity that was pulsing out of her cheeks.

Most of the pokèmon had their eyes on Shadow for the simple reason that nobody saw her, and now their terrified of her. To make it worse, Shadow opened her mouth and smiled, it shone in the dim lighting, creating a creepy outlook on the Shinx. The row of sharp, silverish white teeth made most of the pokèmon to shiver and some to scream as loudly as they could.

A Experimenter ran into the room and slammed the door closed. "Haha! I got you now!" He said and a Zorua laugh sounded through the room but it stopped when the man pulled out a tazer. After watching the fight, the Zorua was put in the cage next to Shadow's cage.

Shadow, who was still smiling like a creep, turned her eyes to the Zorua that was trying to escape the well locked cage. "Looks like you won't be getting out, these cages are locked tight, I'm Shadow, who are you?" Shadow asked the Zorua, who gave in and sat beside Shadow. "I'm Trik, named after my tricky nature" Trik said and sighed.

"Daaaaaaaaaaw, heyow cute", Barry said as he saw the Shinx smile at him, "yous nhame is Shadow, leik, dat emo headgehog, rhight, guess ya parhants hated ya huh?" Just then, the sounds of scuffling was heard right as as one of the scientist entered the room armed with a taser, he walked through the room slowly, keeping his concentration even over the roars and cried of the other Pokemon in the room. He looked around the area for a moment, before they saw a Zorua dart by in an attempt to escape, while laughing for some reason. It's laughter immediately gave away its location, and resulted in the Pokemon being tasered, Barry couldn't keep himself from laughing at how the Zorua flailed about on the floor after being electrocuted.

"BAHAHAHA, l-look at 'er, ish leik she's tryin ta do da whorm while mhimicking shomeone havin a shiezure!", Barry said over his laughter. The scientist quickly picked by the Zorua by the tail and threw her in the same cage Shadow and Barry were in, Barry didn't bother to stop laughing when she was thrown in. However, Barry was able to calm himself down enough to her the Zorua, Trik as she was called, introduce herself to him and Shadow.

"Haha, ahaha, oh man, dat wash just too fhunny, seein' ya squirm leik dat, ha....sho, Trik huh, dats a nicsh nahme, yhour phretty cute dhough, nevah sheen a Pokgehmon leik you befhore", Barry said giving the shadow fox a good look over. A rustling noise from the other cage was heard as the Vulpix-Buizel shifted itself over to their end of the cage as though to try and talk with them. The creature still had an expression of utter despair on its face, the look of a truly broken Pokemon, still, something about Barry's song made it realize that the situation could only get so bad so long as Barry didn't start singing again, and that gave the poor creature just the tiniest bit of motivation to keep living.

"T-That's a Zorua, it-t's a P-P-Pokemon that can create il-lusions to change its a-a-appearance," the Vulpizel said before slumping back down on the side of the cage. The creatures voice seemed to bounce between the softness of a Vulpizel, and the more sudden tone of a Buizel, making an odd sort of speech pattern. Thankfully, it wasn't too difficult to understand the creature, Hell, compared to Barry's drunken slurs the Vulpizel was a damn public speaker.

"Oh, 'chew talk now huh? Dats nice, ya sthill sheem a littal mhoopy for ma- wait, did ja just say she ken shape shieft!?", Barry said to the Vulpizel before looking over at Trik in confusion, "If ja whanted ta exchape, why didn't ja jhust turn inta ah humen and whalk out, ya lhitterally 'ave da phurfect ahbility fhor eschape and ya dhidn't use it? Hurmph, Thricky nature mah ass, you mahe be cute, but 'chu as dhumb as a Shleowpoke." Barry gave the Zorua a flat look before lying on the bars of the cage and stretching himself out, trying to make himself comfortable.

"T-that's not v-very nice B-Barry", the Vulpizel stuttered out, turning his head to Barry.

"Well, dere's a rhezon ah'm not nice, ya see, ahm what we en da buiziness: En Ashhole, an whe 'ave a tendancy tah not beh nice", Barry said with a smile as the Bidoof kicked his feet up to help get himself cozy. He had a feeling they were going to be there for a while.

Trik was about to bite Barry's head off. "Oh, why don't I?! I can only turn into certain pokèmon dummy!" Trik growled as she relaxed herself and looked down.

"Fusing time, Bidoof, your gonna be after...oohhh, your two little buddies in there!" The man bellowed and grabbed Trik and Shadow, forcing them into two machines that are linked together by a chord.

"W-Wait, I just came here and now I'm getting fused?! This is not fair!" Shadow herd Trik shout from the other machine. "No duh, I've been here for a week already, and now I finally get to die in hell" Shadow said sarcastically.

The machines switched on and the two pokèmon let of a distorted screech, which soon turned into one screech. Opening the right machine, there stood a Zourinx, Shinx body except the blue turned pitch black, the eyes were a baby blue, Zorua facial markings cover the face of a Shinx, the tail had a long Shinx cord but no star-thing, instead, a piece of a Zorua tail.

"Urg, my head" Shadow mumbled. 'Well great! I'm the second hand one!'. Shadow heard Trik shout inside her head. "Good~ You look perfect~" The man teased and put the fusion back into the cage with...Barry...

A fusion between a Growlithe and a Eevee turned and looked at the Zourinx. "Wow, you look stuffed up man..." He mumbled...oh boy... Trik took over and slowly turned to the Growlvee. "Excuse me? What's a dog doing here? You probebly missed the train, I'm sorry, but your also as ugly as a mole" Trik spat and let Shadow take over.

"Oh well, it wasn't that painful anyways..." Sh e mumbled and collapsed, fainting instantly.

"...Sheow, whatchu sayin is ya suck at bein ah Zorua?", Barry said, tilting his head slightly, "ah mean, ahm a Biduf, so ah guess ah ain't one ta talk..." Their conversation was interrupted preemptively when one of the scientist walked into the room, his very presence caused almost every Pokemon in the room to slink away in terror, fearing that they might be next on the mad mans list of experiments. The doctor, mad grin on his face, informed them that Barry was going to be the next participant in his mad fusion experiment, but the doctor was apparently easily distracted as his attention was immediately stolen by Shadow and Trik.

"Ya mhean I'm gonna be fhused with a Pokgumon dat doesen s'huck?", Barry said, his eye's gaining a glimmer of hope admit the drunken glaze, he wasn't sure if he should be happy about this, or worried. However, he knew he is time wasn't up yet as he saw Shadow and Trik taken by the scientist, but knew his turn would be soon.

"N-no, p-please, they-y're just chi-chi-children!". the Vulpizel cried as the two poor Pokemon were taken by the madman. But his cries fell on deaf ears as the two were thrown into the machine, the doctor threw the switch, the only thing that could be heard over his maniacal laughter was the cries of the two innocent Pokemon. Eventually the flashing lights stopped, and there, where two Pokemon once were, now stood only one, an abomination of nature, and atrocity to Arceus, it was, it was....

"SWEET LORD, SHEA'S BEUTIFUL!", Barry cried, his eye's lighting up as he stared at the Zourinex. Apparently, Barry wasn't the only one who thought so, all around them the Pokemon, fusion or not, stared with lust filled eye's at the Zourinex. All were taken in by the the way her sleek, black ruff complimented her long, slender Shink-like body. The mystique of a Zorua's red and black highlights added to the intimidating allure that a Shinx naturally possessed, leaving her both frightening to look at, but so gorgeous that one did not want to look away. Finally it seemed, these mad men mad finally had a properly successful fusion experiment. The scientist, positively beaming, returned his creation back to their cage, Barry just stared goofily at the beautiful fusion, but the Vulpizel seemed more concerned about the newly made creatures condition.

"I-it d-didn't hurt, you are f-f-fortunate, ours....h-hurt quite a bit", the Vulpizel said, looking a bit down trodden, but also relieved that the two didn't suffer, "ah-ah-atleast you two ca-came out l-looking p-pretty, n-not a fr-reak like m-me". The Vulpizel looked at its cages floor as it ran a paw slowly across its body, as though attempting to find some part of it that didn't make it feel like a monstrosity.

"Ah shut-up, ya don't look half ash bahd as ya shay you do, hell, you neow dat ah got a gud look at'cha, ya khinda cute, unlike ugly ova dere", Barry said, pointing at the Growlvee. The Vulpizel felt oddly flattered by Barry's words, the Growlvee, on the other hand, defiantly was not put in a better mood by Barry's remark. Clearly this one was one of their first fusion attempts, and it showed. It's body was mismatched and wrong, it's body was bulky but it's limbs bizarrely thin, and it's ruff seemed awkwardly placed on its body. Clearly the Growlvee envied the Zourinex for coming out so flawlessly, and Barry now sparked the fusions rage as well, but grew a sly grin as it saw the mad scientist lift Barry up, the next victim in his made experiment.

"Now, lets see, what should I fuse you with, ah I know, how about-"

"Dr. Zimmen's, what are you doing, what did I saw about performing experiments after hours!", a voice cried out, causing the man to drop Barry back in the cage, and on his head, and have him stand at attention. Dr. Raxel, the head scientist, had re-entered the room, looking extremely disgruntled, like he was awoken early from a nap that was long over do for him. The moment he entered the room, he briskly walked straight to the mad man responsible for the fusion of Shadow and Trik, locked his gaze with him, and began yelling at him about protocol.

"B-but my t-theory, it worked, look at the result", Dr. Zimmen replied pointing at the Zourinex. Dr. Raxel about to tell Dr. Zimmen he didn't give a crap about what he did, but apparently one look at the fusion changed his mind entirely. For a brief moment, their was silence as Dr. Raxel just took in the sight of the creature that Dr. Zimmer created, observing every detail, looking over every aspect. Seeing a moment of opportunity, Dr. Zimmen handed Dr. Raxel a sheet of papers, which the head scientist took a moment to look over, before finally setting them down and letting out a great sigh.

"Damn it Zimmen, she's perfect, absolutely perfect in all aspects, our fusion experiment finally flawlessly combined the best aspects of two Pokemon and put them into one creature, and you had to be the jack-ass that did it", Dr Raxel said while placing his palm to his face. His expression was hard to read, it was like a mix of great joy over a hard earned success, utter disbelief at how he got it, and total exhaustion. Dr. Zimmen, however, was absolutely gittey.

"YEAH I KNOW, I KNEW I COULD GET THE FORMULA RIGHT! I also have this great idea to fuse this Bidoof with-"

"And this is why you'll never move up in this facility, just think for a second man, the goal of our experiments is to combine the best traits of two Pokemon while also getting ride of the negative ones in turn, tell me, what positive traits does a Bidoof posses?", Dr. Raxel asked the overexcited scientist. Dr. Zimmem open his mouth wide, as though eager to give a response, be his expression gradually dropped down into a state of deep thinking. It was as though he was desperately trying to think of one positive attribute a Bidoof had.

"That's what I thought, listen, if you want to keep working through the night, I won't stop you, not after this...unbelievable success", he said, pointing at the Zourinex, "but please, check with Mary before you decided to run an experiment, she's at least down to earth enough to stop you from doing something stupid, I'm going back to bed...". With that, Dr. Raxel left the area, leaving Dr. Zimmen to his work, who immediately began looking around for other test subject to evaluate.

"Well, dat kinda shuck...ah bastad dhropped me on mah nose,", Barry said, rubbing his face as he watched Dr. Zimmer walked away, " but ash for da fhusin dhing, mahybe dats for da best though, whoeva I fhused with might not leik alcohol, an if dat happend, I don't knhow wat I'd dho, well, mahbe bein fhuised with a Bidoof might mhake dem take up dhrinken, hehe..." The Vulpizel however, pressed his face against the bars in an attempt to get the new fusions attention.

"S-s-so what d-do you want us t-to call you n-now", the Vulpizel stuttered out, "Shadirk, or m-maybe Tridow?" However, before it could get an answer, it noticed its fellow fusion collapse on the ground, exhausted. It looked shocked for a moment, before it remembered that it was exhausted after its fusion too, and also needed some rest.

"I'd call 'er preddy hehe", Barry said, nudging the Vulpizel through the bars, causing the Fire/Water type to groan and roll his eye's, "hehe, wait, yous ish legal, rhight, ah not dat it matash, yous ish whaaaay outta mah league...eh, yous ish listening?" Barry said to the Zourinex while cocking his head slightly, he clearly didn't notice that she had collapsed. He quickly gave up on talking to her, letting out a sigh and looking out the cage, he was wondering if they were going to bring him any more booze.

Last edited:
He had finally woken up. The beast living in the corner of the cage. Never speaking. Woken up by the drunken rambles of Barry, the dragon rose up. The beast had risen to his full size now, a few inches above the Zourinx and Bidoof.

A deep growl emitted from the bowels of the little monster. Ready to strike. Madly, it dashed towards the drunked Bidoof....

Yipping in excitement. Someone that wasn't that depressing Shinx! It excited him to the core, like a child getting a new toy. Erratically twitching in something that could be described as dog-like, it seemed that this dragon was unaware of the horrors around him. Granted, he was a Deino. A very puppy like one. Even if he became a Hydreigon, at the end of the day, he'd still be a puppy on the inside. Which might be dangerous.

The blind, yipping beast leaped at the Bidoof...and missed by two feet. It was natural for Deino to get hurt, and this was no exception. It shifted focus on to the Zourinx, knocked out on the ground. Not that he minded. He pushed around the idle fusion, yipping all the while. Made a terrible racket doing so. Not tp the point of Barry's singing, but to the point sleep would be a hard thing to get at that point. Not that they planned on sleeping anyways.

Shadow let off a exhausted growl as she felt something shove her around. "Stop!" The fusion yelled and jumped onto the Bidoof, hopefully, that was a good idea. "Save me!" She cried, he fur sticking up like crazy.

Soon calming down, Shadow lied down at a corner of the cage, suddenly realising that the Vulpix fusion was beside her. "Oh, sorry about that, I-er...we were really tired, maybe call us...hmm...Maybe Tatl and Tael? Or maybe we could keep our names...." Shadow said, now deep in thought.

"Well heeelllloooo good lookin, whast's choo- BURRRRAAARP"!":, Barry began to say, a sly grin on his face, as the pretty Zourinx jumped into his arms, right before letting out a loud belch right in her face," urp shorry, ah wasz triahen ta hold dat in.....Ohkey, nhot rhelle." To call Barry smooth would be like calling a Geodude soft, any hopes Barry had of getting with the fusion was thrown right out the window in that instant. They watched as the Dieno ran around the cage, ramming into things, then picking itself up, and ramming into more things, Barry like the dragon, he made him laugh.

"T-Tael s-sounds nice", the Vulpizel stuttered out, giving the new fusion a small smile, "a-and don't worry ab-about the Deino, h-he's harml-less, I t-t-think". He gave the blind dragon a weary look, the creature appeared here a few days ago, and at first, it thought that the Deinos...unique personality was the result of one of the scientist's mad experiments. However, after listening on some of their conversations, it turned out that Deino was apparently like that when they found him, Hell, there was a rumor floating around that they were even able to capture him by luring him with a doggie treat(though again, that's just a rumor). Now, the Vulpizel couldn't say for sure, but he believed that they were unwilling to use him in a fusion experiment at the moment until they figured out what was wrong with him. In fact, the Vulpizel believed the only reason they didn't just release the poor thing was because Deino's were extremely rare, and the science team was very unlikely to find another one anytime soon, and it's not like it was costing them much to keep it, so there the dragon stayed.

Whell, ah leik 'em, I'm gunna call you "Lieutenant Dragonfire McKickass", chause dats da choolest name ah ken dink up on da shpot rhight noaw", Barry said with a smile as he patted the dragon with his free hand, still holding the Pokefusion, "da ya liek dat nhame boy?"

"A-Actua-ally, I think h-his name is-", the Vulpizel began to say, before being cut off by Barry.

"Nhope, ish names is noaw Lieutendadent Drhagon Phire MicKhickashes!", Barry said proudly, petting the Deino and unintentionally bringing the Zourinx even closer to the dragon with the mentality of a dog. Barry was never the biggest dog Pokemon, or dragon lover, but still, he found himself drawn to this creature, like it knew what it was like to be viewed an offshoot by everyone else. Indeed, Barry defied the odds and actually made a friend in this hellish facility, even if it was with the only creature that might be stupider then him, and even that was debatable...

Tael let of a grin "Then Tael it is!" She exclaimed and wriggled out of Barry's grip. "AHEM. Dont put those filthy paws on my clean pelt! I kill you!" Tael shouted and turned to the Deino "Lie-whatz a fraze?" She asked and raised her eyebrows.

Considering this, Her cage was the most lively out of the other ones. "Why the hell is that Ditto staring at me?" Tael basically hissed as she stared at the Ditto.

The Deino yipped at the thought of his new name. Though he didn't understand what it meant, he loved it anyways. 'Liuentenant Dragonfire McKickass'. It was perfect! He gave the Bidoof a lick with his sandpaper like tongue, this one as much better than the Shinx!...wherever they were. He didn't seem to understand she had been spliced with a Zorua, and speaking of which, his attention shifted towards Tael.

Bounding over to the upset fusion, he yipped as he stopped in front of her...them? And gave them a lick as well. They didn't seem to like him, but he didn't care. He'd never learn. Tell him to go away, and he'll come bounding back two minutes later. As he bounded back, he ran over to his little corner, and brought something back.

He dropped a stale dog treat in front of Tael. He obviously wanted them to play with him. Bounding back in excitement, he let out a playful bark. Too bad he would probably be disappointed by the unenthusiastic Zoruinx.

Shadow smiled and threw the stale dog treat in the air. She let off a playful bark back and pounced at the Deino. The Zourinx barked and jumped up and down, many pokemon/fusion looked at her weirdly but shrugged it off anyways.

The Growlvee growled and turned his head away, clearly upset that the Shinx X Zorua thing made so many pokèmon go googly eyes. "Hmf" He mumbled and watched the hyperactive Zourinx jump around...even on poor Barry.

GAHAHAHA, DOWN BHOY, DHOWN", Barry laughed as the dragon assaulted him with licks and kisses. He really liked the dragon, even Tael seemed to be getting in to the spirit of their antics as they ran around and laughed and played. Even the Vulpizel let out a soft smiling seeing everyone, in this period of pain and strife, find momentary happiness in each others company. Barry was able to stop himself from laughing as he picked hiimself as he looked around the cage, he never truly had friends before, this was a legitimite first for him.

"Ahah, man, shno one hash lickid meh leik dat defore since mah dad.....eh, sorry, mah dad wasa Buizel, deir whierd, dey show effektion en whierd whatz....no offehsies ta hallfs-ya", Barry said, turning to thee Vulpizel.

"N-n-none tak-ken", the Vulpizel stuttered out.

"Eh he, dat's da sphirit, I leik ya, in fached, cha rehminded meh of shcomone ah know", Barry slurred, not noticing the Vulpix face suddently drained in color, but his focus turned to the Zourinx," anch chu, not honly did da fhusion mhake ya shuper pretty, bhat is make ya fhunner too, I kinda wish I got fuse too, then I wouldn't be stuck being a sucky Bidoof." Barry looked at the ground, a tad down trodden. The depression was becoming clear on his face, Bidoof were widely considered useless Pokemon by many, good only for being glorified HM slaves and nothing more. Barry realized this early on in his childhood and it kinda stuck with hi through out his entire life, in fact, he seemed to be realizing this more and more judging by his terrified expression on his face.

Oh Arceus...I'm remembering how much it sucks it it to be a Bidoof, GOOD LORD I'M SOBERING UP!!!!", Barry said, freaking out as he ran over to the lock and began to desperately fiddle with it", OH GOD, I CAN'T GO BACK TO BEING SOBER, I JUST CAN'T, I HAVE TO GET SOME BOOZE, I GOTTA-AHAHA!" Barry let out a cry as he popped open the lock, openning the cage door, setting them all free!

"B-B-Barry, you did it, you set us-", the Vulpizel said before he could finish...

*CLANK* Went the cage as Barry re-locked it behind him the moment he got out.

"...........what, it would be rude of me to not close the door behind me, don't worry, I'll bring you guy's something nice!", Barry yelled before running of to who knows where. It was at this moment that everyone remembered that Barry was not just as asshole, but an idiot as well.

The Zourinx was frozen in place, no, not because of a Ice pokèmon freezing her but her anger was boiling up, Tael was even twitching. "We could've got out, lived our lives(even if they didn't have one)" She growled and sat at the cage door, just waiting for the Bidoof to come back.

A Experimenter was blocking the way of the Bidoof and he looked mad. "WHAT?! THERE'S NO BOOZE???!!!" He litrally roared at the other workers.

The Deino was pounced on by Tael, causing him to flip over onto his back. Struggling, he eventually made it back on his feet. He took this as a sign to play rough. He howled as he charged towards the Zourinx...

Before smashing into a side of the cage. He completely forgot chasing after Tael and instead started chewing on the caging. It seemed the reason that treat survived so long was Lieutenant always getting distracted and forgetting it even existed.

He heard the cage temporarily click open and shut close. He then heard the Bidoof walking away, while the Zourinx mumured under their breath. THEN some man went on a rant about not having alcohol. This made him think that it was time to be loud, and as such let out a shrill howl.
-----
The woman shoved her way by the man angry about the alcohol. "Calm down, there's a couple bottles whisky in the box labelled "Alcohol". No need to get worked up, drunkard." These people absolutely drove her up the wall! They were so unprofessional. She saw Barry, but could care less. It was a Bidoof, he wasn't going to destroy the facility. He wasn't a fusion either, so she cared even less. She was interested in the other pokemon, trapped in the cages.

She eyed up them all. Two of them would speak to her. But which ones...? Well, there was a howling Deino. Wasn't that the dog one? She knew there was apparently a rare pokemon that acted like a dog around. She was given orders not to use that one, but once again, she could care less. Now what other one?

There were several suitors that 'spoke' to her. A Zangoose...maybe. A Ralts...interesting. A Riolu...perhaps. But which one...? She turned to one of her coworkers. "Hey, you. Riolu, Ralts, or Zangoose. Pick one."

The Deino was pounced on by Tael, causing him to flip over onto his back. Struggling, he eventually made it back on his feet. He took this as a sign to play rough. He howled as he charged towards the Zourinx...

Before smashing into a side of the cage. He completely forgot chasing after Tael and instead started chewing on the caging. It seemed the reason that treat survived so long was Lieutenant always getting distracted and forgetting it even existed.

He heard the cage temporarily click open and shut close. He then heard the Bidoof walking away, while the Zourinx mumured under their breath. THEN some man went on a rant about not having alcohol. This made him think that it was time to be loud, and as such let out a shrill howl.
-----
The woman shoved her way by the man angry about the alcohol. "Calm down, there's a couple bottles whisky in the box labelled "Alcohol". No need to get worked up, drunkard." These people absolutely drove her up the wall! They were so unprofessional. She saw Barry, but could care less. It was a Bidoof, he wasn't going to destroy the facility. He wasn't a fusion either, so she cared even less. She was interested in the other pokemon, trapped in the cages.

She eyed up them all. Two of them would speak to her. But which ones...? Well, there was a howling Deino. Wasn't that the dog one? She knew there was apparently a rare pokemon that acted like a dog around. She was given orders not to use that one, but once again, she could care less. Now what other one?

There were several suitors that 'spoke' to her. A Zangoose...maybe. A Ralts...interesting. A Riolu...perhaps. But which one...? She turned to one of her coworkers. "Hey, you. Riolu, Ralts, or Zangoose. Pick one."

"Um, Riolu?" The Co worker said and raised her eyebrow.

Tael shook her head and ran full speed at the Deino and pounced on him. "Haha! Wait, what is that woman talking about?! Raltz is so much better than Riolu!" Tael shouted, sounding a bit like Barry.

Barry heard one of the doctors mention that there was no booze in the facility, which made Barry go white in nervous shock. Indeed, if there was no booze in the area, then...well, he guess the Growlevee could be the first one to get skinned alive, everyone seemed to hate that thing and he doubted anyone would resent him for its murder. Thankfully, he picked up the whiff of Alcohol at the last minute (don't ask how Barry could smell bottled liquor) and followed the scent of his precious drink, completely missing the conversation between two doctors that mentioned easier to access booze in the storage cabinet. The scientist may have noticed him, but they didn't care, Barry was just a Bidoof after all, less then no threat to the facility, they would come to regret that judgement for the rest of their life.

Barry followed the trail that lead him to a room labeled "Dr. Raxel" and managed to shove open the door, which held a sleeping Dr. Raxel and an almost eerie white resting quarters. The room he entered was a extremely well furnished, much better then the average lab rooms that they a-typical scientist slept in day after day. Still, Barry wasn't concerned about that right now, he was one a quest to get as messed up a possible! Following his nose, he eventually found his way to a cabinet, which he easily picked the lock to. Opening it up revealed multiple vials of fine, expensive and most importantly (at least to Barry) heavy liquor, with a small squee, he shoved over half of the bottles deep into the recesses of his mouth and ran out of the room without waking the the doctor. Making haste he quickly made his way back to the Pokemon containment room, all while chugging the bottles of Whisky along the way.

"Hay, guise, hama back", Barry slurred as he made his way back into the cage, slamming the door shut behind him, thus re locking it and leaving them all trapped inside. After making a few retching noises, he threw up several perfectly intact (albeit half drunken) bottles of alcohol from the recesses of his mouth. Barry gave them a smile as though he brought them a special treat, truly the Bidoof was fully intoxicated yet again, Arceus help them all.

"Soeses, I thould ja I whould git da whiskies ", Barry slurred, turning to the Dieno, now more drunk then ever, "washz da lieuteadeneta ah gud doggies whal I waz ghone?" Barry asked as he scratched the Dieno behind it's none existing ears.

"Heh, acting like you had a opinion in the first place. Of course I'd pick Ralts anyways." She completely contradicted herself in that one sentence, showing off how little she cared about her coworkers, or the test subjects. She scooped up the Ralts without a care. Futility, it struggled in her grip, but it small arms did nothing to affect her. It's psychic powers could help, but they never learned to float. A fall from this height could hurt them badly, even if the psychic attack broke her grasp. It began to cry, at the it's futile attempts. "Just the noise I love to hear."
-----
Lieutenant snapped at the hybrid fox, before pushing them off. He grunted as he picked himself up. Once again, the cage's door opened and closed, indicating the return of the Bidoof, not the depressed one, but the drunken bastard he knew and loved. He spit up bottles of something expensive smelling. The smell of thick alcohol wafted through the air, and filled his nostrils. The Bidoof turned to him, steatching behind a ear that didn't exist, but still barked in happiness despite it, before giving him another sandpaper

That's when he heard it. A soft crying sound, getting closer. He let out a confused yip, and tried heading towards the source, outside of the cage. He bashed his head into caging, and promptly forgot about the crying in lieu of footsteps instead. Closer yet closer...like the crying sound. He shoved those memories into the back of his mind, before returning to his Bidoof buddy.

The sneaky Zourinx grinned, she was out of the cage, and running for the door. Dashing out, she used her illusion ability, turned into Barry and continued running as fast as she could. She whizzed past eight intoxicated experimenters, who just smiled like they saw Arceus.

"C'mon, just a little more to go!" Tael shouted and jumped out of the window, her body transforming back into a Zourinx as she landed. "Hopefully that Vulpizel saw that I left the cage door a little bit open for him to squeeze out, I should go back now" She said and walked back as a normal Zourinx, without a care in the world.

Tael walked over to the cage where Barry and Deino was, picked the lock, opened it and then did the other cages, but thankfully, nobody saw. Tael turned her head to see that her escape way was empty. "Follow me everybody!" Tael shouted and ran. The Vulpizel and Growlvee were the first to react, then the rest started following.

"FREEZE, NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE", yelled Dr. Raxel, suddenly appearing before them in the doorway wielding a shock baton and looking half crazy, one of his eye's were twitching and there was some spittle running down his cheek. The scientist had been going through a lot in the past couple hours and had just about enough of all the crap from both the Pokemon and his own staff. Barry however was still chugging down some booze in his cage, still oblivious as to what was going on. The rest of the science staff surrounded the area, all ready to stop their precious test subjects from escaping.

"I WORKED TOO HARD TO LET YOU FREAKS ESCAPE NOW, I HAVE BEEN PATRONIZED BY MY OWN STAFF, HARASSEDD BY YOU MISERABLE TEST SUBJECT, FORCED TO PRODUCE RESULTS WHILE UNDER BUDGETED, AND NOW THAT DAMN BIDOOF HAS STOLE FROM MY PRIVATE STASH OF LIQUOR, I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE: GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE BEFORE I ZAP THE SHIT OUTTAYA!", Dr. Raxel said, waving the shock baton around, mostly oblivious to the fact that a shock baton wouldn't do much to the small army of Pokemon that stood against him.

"Bewudo dewna eweeenada kedebeeh (Yah khow, eh jast realhize, whoudant ah Sheack Bahton en tahza beh rheely ena...ena, nhot gud ahgenst ehlehktri, ghrounda,ahn ghrass phokimens?)", Barry said, which caused Dr. Mary to throw a quick glare at the Bidoof in annoyance, but that expression quickly turned to shock as she saw the bottles that littered Barry's cage. Her eye's grew wide as she sifted through the contents that littered the cage, reading the labels on the bottles, checking the booze's date and type. Her expression quickly turned to anger as she set the bottles down and glared at Dr. Raxel with eye's that could melt through steel.

"Dr. Raxel, what is this: "Electabuzzica Merlot 1985, Cherrim Schnapps 1976"? These are both the drinks I was saving for a special occasion that went missing on the same day, did you steal these?!", Dr. Mary said, fury could be detected in her still room level voice. Dr. Raxel's eyes darted around the room as sweat appeared on his brow, but before he could even utter out a response, several other scientists went over to Barry's cage, looking at the bottles and claiming them as their own. Relief at recovering their lost alcohol quickly turned to anger as they all glared at Dr. Raxel, their unspoken demands for an explanation were not lost on the scientist.

"Listen, being the head director of this research team is an extremely stressful job, I'm constantly picking up the slack you idiots leave behind and healing with the shit you morons are too stupid to handle, and what;s more, as per my contract, I'm not allowed to purchase liquor because I'm supposed to be ready to work at any time, do you idiots know how hard it is to work with you ignoramuses SOBER , you should consider yourselves all lucky that some alcohol is all I decided to demand as compensation from you jack-asses!!!!", Dr. Raxel roared, but the rest of the staff was having none of it as Dr. Marson had already ran to a massive steal box that barely fit in the room, the box began to shake wildly as the scientist approached it.

"Raxel...I can take having my intelligence insulted, I can take physical abuse, I can even take having you force me to dress up in womens clothing and call you "Dr. Big Heads", Dr. Marson said quietly, that last bit causing both the scientists and Pokemon to throw each other some looks," but no one, and I mean no one, STEALS! MY! VODKA!!!!" With that, Dr. Marson threw open the latch on the steal box, the great door made a loud creak as it opened. All was silent of a second, just then, great thumps shook the entire building, and what stepped out of the massive box could only be described as a living nightmare. The monster stood fifteen feet tall at least, it reddish-green skin seemed to be made of sheet rock rather then flesh, a red feathers seemed to form a tuff around it's neck, its massive tall thrashed around, shattering the ground wherever it land. Immediately, every creature, human or Pokemon, found themselves cowering at the Tyranitar- Tyrantum fusion, the only other perfect fusion they had created aside from Tael. the creature looked around with it's glowing, black eye's, as though trying to decided who would be it's first victim.

"Snuggles, Dr. Raxel over their has been stealing our booze!", Dr. Marson yelled, surprisingly unafraid and pointing at Dr.Raxel. The Tyranitum's eye's grew wide as he looked at the doctor, then at Barry's cage, Dr. Mary held up the bottle of Peach and Apple Wine that had disappeared from the fusions box a few weeks ago. It's eye's narrowed in fury as it let out a demonic roar that shattered everything made of glass in the room, in then stomped over the the now cowering doctor in a dark fury.

"N-NO STOP, STOP YOU MISERABLE LIZARD, I CREATED YOU, I AM YOU MASTER, I AM YOUR GOD, YOU WILL OBEY ME OR SO HELP ME I WILL- GHHHHHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHA", Dr. Raxel cried as Snuggles jaws clapped around the scientist, the massive fusion then tossed him spinning into the air and chomped down on the scientist, consuming him in one bite. The entire room broke out into a collective cheer from Pokemon and human a like, seriously, screw the fact that without him they set their progress back about half a year, that scientist was an asshole.

"(WHOAH, dat Teh-Rhex ding jhust ated dat schientist leik da Teh-Rhex ated dat lhawyher in dat Jhurrsahic Phark mewovie...yah know, da whone dat didn shuck)", Barry said, now having joined the rest of the herd of Pokemon, "whell, lhet dat beha leshion ta ya, dhon't stheal shomons bhooze uhlessya hav' complhetally losta whill ta leive". Barry took another swig as he leaned up against what he thought was a metal table leg, but was actually a metal IV holder, tipping it over and causing it to hit a big red button on a large computer. Almost immediately, red lights and sirens began blaring all around the facility, as a voice rang out:

"SELF DESTRUCT ACTIVATED, PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY"

"Uhhh, oopsies...well bai!", Barry slurred, before bolting past all the Pokemon and people in a bee-line for the exit.

(OOC: O.K, so while looking up info on Tyrantum, I noticed that they're only eight and half feet tall, does that seem, kinda, disappointingly short for a freaking T-Rex Pokemon? I mean, I guess it's decently big for a Pokemon in general, but come on, IT'S A FREAKING T-REX! Gyarados is, like, thirty feet long, why can't they have more incredibly massive Pokemon? Tyrantum should be at least ten feet tall, minimum!)

Last edited: