• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
This is the discussion thread for a pokehuman rp I have made
the story starts with you either getting injected or have been injected within the period of a few days

Here it is! https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokehuman-encounters.20776/

Rules:
1: Make sure to read the pokemon rp rules
2: No profanity or inappropriate topics
3: Respect other people
4: No mary sues, Its no fun if you win every fight!
5: Do your best to make your posts at least one paragraph.
6: Feel free to take libreaty on what moves a pokehuman would have! (just please don't go super crazy)
7: And the most important rule: Have fun!

Link to rules doc:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jDzbhxum6srV5xTBjoExK5RmI3D0-PpEiO6rMDZsgAQ/edit (Pokehuman Encouters Rules and Things to Remember)

I want bio's like this:

Name:
Pokemon team: (start with 3 or less[you can have none]):
Appearance:

Example(Mine):

Name: Eli
Human/ pokehuman: Sylveon pokehuman
Pokemon team: Veon(Eevee)
Appearance: Medium pink hair with a white trim, sylveon bows with two ribbons each on the neck and on the side of his forehead, large, baby blue eyes, sylveon ears/tail, relatively tall

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: jolty
Human/ pokehuman: emolga
Pokemon team: none (at some point of the start she will have an emolga)

Appearance: jolty is a small kid, the cheeks on her face are yellow.
She have big black-blue eyes and white clothes
She have dark grey hair and two big ears on it. She have a black and yellow cape like wings and a dark grey tail.

Abillities: can glide by using her cape wings, she can climb easily, sometimes when she is upset or excited theres sparks coming out from her cheeks, can hear better.

Personality: Jolty is quiet and very shy toward humans, she doesn't talk much. she get scared easily from humans and She have fear from small places (Claustrophobia). She is highly curious, and she like to play in the forest.

Hope its okay, sorry if its a bit messy.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allie
Pokehuman: Gardevoir
Pokemon Team: Eevee and Absol
Appearance: Shoulder length green hair, brown eyes, white dress, and a pink heart on her chest.
Personality: Allie is extremely passionate about her ideals, and tends to rush into situations (which, in turn, usually gets her into trouble). She is fairly outgoing, and loves to make friends. She would kill or be killed to defend the people she loves. She can be relatively rash as well.

Abilities: Basic psychic abilities. (Nothing too powerful though.)

EDIT: Personality edited to fit what I've done with the character so far.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: sparky
Human/ pokehuman: emolga
Pokemon team: none (currently)
Appearance: sparky is very small, his body is white and the cheeks on his face are yellow.
He have big black eyes and tiny nose.
He have short dark grey hair and two big ears on it. He have a yellow cape behind him which can be used for gliding and a dark grey tail.

Abillities: can glide by using his cape, he can climb easily, sometimes when he is upset or excited theres sparks coming out from his cheeks.

Hope its okay, sorry if its a bit messy.

This will be good as long as I don't end up making pokehumans a natural thing

Name: Allie
Pokehuman: Gardevoir
Pokemon Team: Eevee and Absol
Appearance: Shoulder length green hair, brown eyes, white dress, and a pink heart on her chest.
Personality: Sweet but shy, and eager to make friends. She can be a bit rash, and tends to rush into things.

Abilities: Basic psychic abilities. (Nothing too powerful though.)

Approved! (don't make an OP absol though)
Is the dress a part of you or just her normal attire?

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Name: Echo
Pokehuman: Mismagius
Pokemon team: Jumpluff, Honchcrow (EDIT: Murkrow, not Honchkrow)
Appearance: Dark purple witch's hat topped with pink. Pale skin, and dark robes adorned with rubies hiding a nifty tool belt with cursing ritual supplies and a black dress.
Personality: Often lost in thought, but clever and funny.

Abilities: Small curses (Misfortune, clumsiness, basic stuff like that. Nothing too life-threatening!)

I've always wanted to be part of a PokeHuman RP, this will be lots of fun! The only question I have is with the Pokemon team. Are the Pokemon owned by the PokeHuman, or are they friends?

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Echo
Pokehuman: Mismagius
Pokemon team: Jumpluff, Honchcrow
Appearance: Dark purple witch's hat topped with pink. Pale skin, and dark robes adorned with rubies hiding a nifty tool belt with cursing ritual supplies and a black dress.
Personality: Often lost in thought, but clever and funny.

Abilities: Small curses (Misfortune, clumsiness, basic stuff like that. Nothing too life-threatening!)

I've always wanted to be part of a PokeHuman RP, this will be lots of fun! The only question I have is with the Pokemon team. Are the Pokemon owned by the PokeHuman, or are they friends?

Can we make that honchkrow a murkrow? otherwise it is approved!

pokehumans tend to be less of masters and more of friends or family-like relationship only having pokeballs to make sure their companions don't get captured.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
It make more sense that the pokehumans were created by an evil team, it also make a good plot.

I already voted for this option.

Also, i changed a bit my bio, only changing the name, the gender and a bit of the appearance so she wont look too much like emolga.

Last edited:
Name: Talo

Pokehuman: Flygon

Pokemon Team: Treeko

Appearance: He wears a navy green vest with a black undershirt and navy blue jeans. He has wings that can fold down and touch his toes and a tail that also touches his toes. He conceals theses parts with a black trench coat when he goes into towns or public places. He wears a mask to conceal his face in case something goes wrong. He has a bit of bulk and a bit of a tan.

Personality: He is proud to be like the way he is and he does not get upset over it. He uses his powers to save people who are in danger. His brave and encouraging personality is something he has around with him most of the time he is around people. He is gentle and kind around people who he likes.

Abilities: Flight and Strength.

Hey, so I found some time to post now but I just want to clear some things up. Is my whole wing thing fine? I don't think I could fly for long before getting tired, it would be just as hard as running.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Talo

Pokehuman: Flygon

Pokemon Team: Treeko

Appearance: He wears a navy green vest with a black undershirt and navy blue jeans. He has wings that can fold down and touch his toes and a tail that also touches his toes. He conceals theses parts with a black trench coat when he goes into towns or public places. He wears a mask to conceal his face in case something goes wrong. He has a bit of bulk and a bit of a tan.

Personality: He is proud to be like the way he is and he does not get upset over it. He uses his powers to save people who are in danger. His brave and encouraging personality is something he has around with him most of the time he is around people. He is gentle and kind around people who he likes.

Abilities: Flight and Strength.

Hey, so I found some time to post now but I just want to clear some things up. Is my whole wing thing fine? I don't think I could fly for long before getting tired, it would be just as hard as running.

Approved!

remember biology lessons... Nevermind

Well, it could be all of the above. But I would like to join, and would be down for a majority of Pokehumans being born naturally. Here are my characters!

Name: Kale Lanthorn
Human/ pokehuman: Human
Pokemon team: Shine the Emolga, Nina the Nidoran Female
Appearance: Kale has scruffy, light brown hair and green eyes. He has a little above average musculature, and stands at 5'5.5". Kale has multiple scars on his chest and back from being attacked by a group of Beedrill, which is mostly covered by his shirt. Kale wears a blue t-shirt with a Blastoise on it, and cargo shorts. Sometimes carries a backpack, and wears an Xtransciever on his wrist.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
It's initially going to be mostly about the pokehumans being a controversial topic amongst other humans ( and maybe a bit of evil team action) and we will see what it turns into!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Well, it could be all of the above. But I would like to join, and would be down for a majority of Pokehumans being born naturally. Here are my characters!

Name: Kale Lanthorn
Human/ pokehuman: Human
Pokemon team: Shine the Emolga, Nina the Nidoran Female
Appearance: Kale has scruffy, light brown hair and green eyes. He has a little above average musculature, and stands at 5'5.5". Kale has multiple scars on his chest and back from being attacked by a group of Beedrill, which is mostly covered by his shirt. Kale wears a blue t-shirt with a Blastoise on it, and cargo shorts. Sometimes carries a backpack, and wears an Xtransciever on his wrist.

Approved!

I suppose I shall get working on Cylan's status data upon approval of the character. I have a feeling that the RP is going to be quite interesting...

Name:
Her name is Emily Scolt.
Human | Pokéhuman?: She is your normal, everyday human.
Pokémon Team:
Name: His name is Cylan.
Species: Cyndaquil | Fire Mouse Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, though it is estimated to be around the equivalent of a young toddler or schoolchild.
Height: 1'7" | 48.26 cm
Weight: 15.2 lbs | 6.89 kg
Appearance: Cylan is the normal, typical Cyndaquil of his species. He has a somewhat lighter build and lighter skin tone as a result of excessive indoor staying. He wears a sky blue scarf wrapped around his neck, which has his name embroidered around the frontal side with yellow thread. The back area of his head is wrapped around with a light layering of gauze and pink dressing. He sports on a pair of wise glasses, which somewhat assist with his myopic sight.
Personality: Cylan has been described from his trainer to be reserved when it comes to most social interactions. He can be seen as the outcast when he is forced to be with a group of other Pokémon. His somewhat ahead level of smarts for his age can sometimes cause more problems than the greater good. However, his rodent traits can make him appear rather silly at times; as for example, he still has difficulty with his acts when it comes to encountering his reflection from mirrors. He can be more than just a silent fire mouse to someone if he is given some time and space.
Past: His past is mostly unknown at the time being, but may be revealed in the RP with the correct prompts to trigger it.
Love Relations: He does not have any love relations, though this always subject to change in the RP.
Other: He is often seen wearing a small, light tan satchel around his left shoulder, which comfortably houses several items inside.
Appearance: Emily has a slight, skinny build, stands at a modest height of 5'3", has fair skin tone, blue eyes and blond hair. She wears a gray, turtleneck shirt with long sleeves and midnight black, capri pants that also sport the long sleeves like her shirt. She has on a pair of cloudy white golf shoes and long, snow white socks. She is often seen carrying around a large, pink duffel bag that contains a variety of items.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I suppose I shall get working on Cylan's status data upon approval of the character. I have a feeling that the RP is going to be quite interesting...

Name:
Her name is Emily Scolt.
Human | Pokéhuman?: She is your normal, everyday human.
Pokémon Team:
Name: His name is Cylan.
Species: Cyndaquil | Fire Mouse Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, though it is estimated to be around the equivalent of a young toddler or schoolchild.
Height: 1'7" | 48.26 cm
Weight: 15.2 lbs | 6.89 kg
Appearance: Cylan is the normal, typical Cyndaquil of his species. He has a somewhat lighter build and lighter skin tone as a result of excessive indoor staying. He wears a sky blue scarf wrapped around his neck, which has his name embroidered around the frontal side with yellow thread. The back area of his head is wrapped around with a light layering of gauze and pink dressing. He sports on a pair of wise glasses, which somewhat assist with his myopic sight.
Personality: Cylan has been described from his trainer to be reserved when it comes to most social interactions. He can be seen as the outcast when he is forced to be with a group of other Pokémon. His somewhat ahead level of smarts for his age can sometimes cause more problems than the greater good. However, his rodent traits can make him appear rather silly at times; as for example, he still has difficulty with his acts when it comes to encountering his reflection from mirrors. He can be more than just a silent fire mouse to someone if he is given some time and space.
Past: His past is mostly unknown at the time being, but may be revealed in the RP with the correct prompts to trigger it.
Love Relations: He does not have any love relations, though this always subject to change in the RP.
Other: He is often seen wearing a small, light tan satchel around his left shoulder, which comfortably houses several items inside.
Appearance: Emily has a slight, skinny build, stands at a modest height of 5'3", has fair skin tone, blue eyes and blond hair. She wears a gray, turtleneck shirt with long sleeves and midnight black, capri pants that also sport the long sleeves like her shirt. She has on a pair of cloudy white golf shoes and long, snow white socks. She is often seen carrying around a large, pink duffel bag that contains a variety of items.

This is fine! go right ahead.
Just make sure the mysteries past doesn't steal the story

Last edited: