• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters

Sorry for not being active anymore. I mainly went inactive from a mix of writer's block, dissatisfaction with my characters, pickiness with the plots of stuff I got into, and just overall not being as interested in roleplay as I used to. I moved onto new hobbies, for the most part.

Honestly, it may be best to just let this go, instead of trying to reboot the idea for a fourth time or something. Roleplays rarely manage to reach an end -- life issues, disinterest, lack of ideas, et cetera -- yet the key to a good one is knowing that and focusing on the journey. And honestly? It's been a good one, and I have quite a bit of nostalgia for being involved with this a year on.

This roleplay was very special when it was first came out and gained activity, and I feel like the part of the reason attempts to revive it flopped were simply just because it lacked the novelty that it initially had, and recreating that is something nearly impossible to do.

I guess, what I'm trying to get at, is: Create new ideas and memories, instead of trying to redo the old.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
And I’ve made a good few with new ideas, and I try to spice up the concept every time. I just want to see the first RP I ever made to have a good run. Though I won’t do this to many more times, as long as I have ideas, I will keep trying(I hope)

So I invite you to come back, and wish you the best of fun elsewhere if your don’t.

Thanks, Eli. I'm not a fan of 'prison break'-style roleplays, and my motivation to roleplay has gone down the gutter, but I'll still watch how this one unfolds with a bit of interest. I have some interesting new character ideas (mostly antagonists, of course haha), so if I feel the need to join in I may sometime.

By the way, you accidentally created the discussion thread in the actual roleplay board.