• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokèmon Acadamy

Hello! This is a RP about trainers an d their pokèmon leading to bond with each other!
Rules:
1.No pokèmon must be the same
2.Don't overpower your pokemon
3.All pokèmon must be their first evolution
4.you must be 12-14
5. Everybody in the same class
6.Dont be mean, be nice! Unless one of your characters have a mean personality
7. NINE Eevee's are allowed

Name: Zana Woods
Class: 12M
Looks: Black hair with golden streaks, Aqua eyes with Black cracks going to pupil
Team:
Trik the brave Zorua
Snappy the sassy Trapinch
Wish the relaxed Dratini
Rain the timid Eevee
Noble the gentle Shiny Vulpix
Sonic the quiet Noibat

Zana groaned and gently pushed the cold nose away from her ear. "Trik...no..." She mumbled when she heard the soft snicker from her Zorua. "Honey, your going to 'Applefire Academy'! C'mon, you don't want to be late!" my aunt whispered in Zana's ear. "Mmm.....ahhhhh!!!!!" Zana screeched as she realised she woke up late. She quickly changed into her school uniform.

"Have a nice day honey, sorry that I couldn't drop you off, I have to go now, bye!" Mt aunt exclaimed as I watched her skip away, jump into her car and drive away. Snappy opened his mouth and closed it with asnap. Trik was trying to persuade Noble to play with him. Wish was curled aroundZana's neck and Sonic was sleeping on Zana's head.

"Ok, let's get going, Trik, stop it, let's go"Zana said and picked up Snappy. Trikjumped up and down excitedly as they walked out of the house. "Trik! Don't run off!" Zana called and for once, the Zorua listened. Noble walked beside Zana at a steady pace, looking around for any danger. Snappy yipped happily as he was held in Zana's arms.

"Almost there! I can see it!" Zana shouted and started running to the school, Trik and Noble running easily beside her. "YES!!!! Finally!" Zana screamed and walked into the school area. Zana walked into the big building and looked at her schedule, witch also had her dorm number at the top.

Room: 64F
Battling- 8:00-9:00
CES- 9:50- 10:00
Lunch/Break-10:00-11:00
Breeding-11:00-12:00
Legendary Pokèmon-12:00-01:00
Bonding-01:00-02:00

"64F?" Zana mumbled and ran down to hallway. She ran up eight flights of stairs and finally got to her dorm room. She ser her bag down and started unpacking, Noble, Wish, Sonic and Snappy immediately helping. "Wait, where's Raina?" Zana asked and then opened her bag, only fo the cloths to come tumbling out....with a Raina! "Raina! Don't do that! You scared me!" Zana gasped and picked up her Eevee and hugged her. "Ok, let's continue unpacking" Zana said and they started unpacking. Trik was staring at the person that nobody noticed yet, he put his ears back and growled softly.

Turning around, he saw Zana brushing Noble's fur down. Snappy was sleeping on one of the fluffy pillows that layed on the queen sized bed. Wish and Sonic was flying around one of the pillars that attached to the roof and kept the bed levitated from the ground.

Raina was sitting on Zana's lap as she got brushed down and Noble was lying beside Zana. "Trik, come here boy!" Zana called to her Zorua who came immediately. Raina and Noble went to Snappy,layed beside him and fell asleep. Wish and Sonic did the same. "Zor! Ua! Zorua!" Trik yipped as the brush ran along his fur.

"Let's take a rest ok?" Zana said and set Trik in her lap, took a book about the legendary pokèmon Arceus and began to read. Zana gazed down at her Zorua, he was fast asleep. "Your one of a kind Trik, one of a kind..." She mumbled and stroked the zorua behind his ear with on hand, and flipped the pages of the book with the other.

Last edited:
Name: Diamond Diaz
Looks: Brown Spiky Hair, Cyan Eyes, Blue Shirt.
Team:
Midnight the Eevee
Ryu the Riolu
Wave the Oshawott
Flash the Shinx
Shade the Poochyena
Flare the Fenniken

Diamond walked into the School along with his Eevee Midnight. The small Eevee yawned as they walked. Diamond pulled out his Schedule and Read.

Room: 65F

The small eevee jumped on his Shoulder and looked. Before the Eevee got a peek Diamond grabbed the Paper and put it away then stared at a Staircase. "Lets go Midnight." Diamond said and ran up the stairs. He ran up 8 Flights of stairs and collapsed on the 8th Story.

Out of Breath Diamond tried to get up it took him 30 seconds but he got up and slowly walked to his Dorm not realizing the Other Girl in the hall. He reached his dorm opened the door and fell flat on his face.

Last edited:
Zana was interrupted by someone falling on their face. All her pokèmon woke up with a irritated yet shocked face. "Um, are you ok?" She asked and with the help of her pokèmon, pulled him onto the free bed. Trik growled at the Eevee and put his ears back. "No, stop that" Zana said and picked up all her pokèmon and set them back on their pillow, picked up the book and continued to read.

Diamond got up and looked around the hall to see a Girl and her Pokemon. "Whoa. Were they there before?" Diamond asked. Midnight responded with a shrug. Diamond walked up to her and introduced himself. Hi my name is Diamond. Nice to meet you.

Name: Rusty Maker
Looks: Brown, flat hair. Hazel eyes, but wears purple contacts.
Team:
Nikki the Pichu
Luna the Absol
Bolt the Growlithe

Rusty walks into the building, with his three pals at his sides. "Alright, guys. Here we are! Applefire Academy!" He announces to his pokemon. "Pichu pi..." Nikki stares in amazement at how huge the main entrance room is. Bolt lies upon Rusty's shoulder, and Luna in his backpack. "Hey, Luna. Could you hand me my schedule, please?" He asks her, and she reaches inside the bag, and kindly gives it to him. "Absol!" She cheers. Rusty unfolds his schedule, and looks at the information it contains.

Room: 66F

"66F? Aw man, that's all the way up there!" He complains, looking at a board that shows what rooms are on what floors. "Alright, guys. I guess we all kinda need the exercise. So, are we all ready?" They all shout in agreement, and Luna hops out of his bag, and Rusty zips it back up. Bolt jumps down from his shoulder. "Onward, to floor 8!" Rusty shouts, and they all start running up the stairs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They make it to the top of the stairs, and by that time, they have all slowed dramatically. Rusty crawls up to the top step, and lies there for a moment, catching his breath. He waits for his pokemon to catch up with him. In time, they all catch up, with Nikki being first, and Bolt being last. Rusty gets up, and starts looking for his dorm room. "63F, 64F, 65F...aha! 66F! Here's what I was looking for."
He unlocks the door, opens it, walks in, and sets his stuff by his bed. He faceplants onto the bed, making a slight creak when he landed. His pokemon followed him, and jumped onto the bed, cuddling around him. "Phew...running those stairs really took a lot out of us didn't it, guys?" They all let out a relieved moan, and drift away into a nice, quick nap.

Last edited:
(Um @Dyno8man, I already used Zorua, please change that, thank you!)

Zana smiled "I'm Zana, nice to meet you too, whew, I feel bad for you, you had to run up eight flights of stairs!" She said and giggled. Just then, a boy crawled to his room with his pokèmon and Wish being the curious dragon he was, followed them silently. "Zorua! Zorua! Zorua!" Trik barked, getting Zana's full attention. "Yes? Trik" She said and Trik pointed at Wish. Instantly, Noble as running after him. "Oh well, now Wish is in trouble---" The bell rang for battling class witch was all the way at the first level. "Oh well, it's fine, going down is better than going up I guess" Zana said and Noble ran back with Wish following. Sonic perched himself on Zana's head and Wish curled around her neck. Zana picked up Trik, Noble, Raina and Snappy and began running down the stairs. "Room #1...ah ha!" Zana exclaimed and ran into the room, the teacher smiled and gestured to Zana to go over to her.

Zana walked up to the teacher and the teacher handed her some shorts and a short sleeved top. "Change into your sport uniform please!" He exclaimed and Zana ran into the girls changing bathrooms. Zana opened her locker and shoved her normal uniform into it and locked it. Zana attached to key to Raina's necklace and stood up. "Alright, you need to pick three pokèmon to battle, nothing serious, just practice, all three of them at once" The teacher shouted once everybody was dressed and ready. "Alright, Wish, Trik and Noble, ready to do this?" Zana asked and placed her three chosen Pokèmon in front of her. "Zorua!" "Vulpix!" "Dratini!".

Zana put Raina, Snappy and Sonic down on a bench and waited for someone to be her partner in battle.

"On the bottom floor!? Ugh. Id rather jump off the balcony." Diamond whined. He looked over the edge. "Nevermind." Diamond started to make his way to the staircase there was a railing reaching to the bottom floor. "Hmm." Diamond thought. He sat on the rail and slid all the way down the bottom floor. Diamond landed on his feet but was wobbling tring to regain his bearings.

Diamond walked to the Room to see the Teacher and Zana with her three pokemon. The Teacher handed him a uniform and commanded to change. Diamond walked into the Boys Changing Room and Changed. Diamond walked out with his uniform on. The teacher told him to pick out 3 Pokemon. "Alright. In that case." Diamond pulled out 4 Pokeballs. He returned Midnight into his Pokeball. He sent out Wave, Ryu, and Flare. They all prepared for battle.

He woke up, and realized he was nearly late for battling class. He woke everybody up, and looked at the map. "Are you kidding me?! First floor?! Come on!" He looks back at his pokemon. "I'm guessing none of you want to run back down the stairs, now do you?" Luna and Bolt bark in agreement, but Nikki says nothing. "Alright. Bolt, Luna, return." As told, they return to their pokeballs, but Nikki stays. "Pichu pi!" She begs. "What? You want to stay with me as I run down?" Nikki nods. "Alright, then. But I'm gonna go fast, so hold on." Nikki jumps onto his shoulder, and grabs his shirt tightly. He then runs out of his room, and jumps one flight of stairs.
He flinches after he lands. "Owwowowowow...th-that wasn't the best move I've ever made!" He complains, as his feet sting from the impact. He runs down the rest of the way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He arrives in the battling area, where the teacher gives him a set of clothing, and orders him to change. Rusty moves into the boys changing room, with Nikki waiting outside for him. He emerges, and sits on the bench. "Luna, Bolt, come on out!" He throws his pokeballs up in the air, and his two buddies are released. They cheer as they land. They all sit next to him on the bench as they watch the two other people battle.

"So who am I battling?" Diamond asked. He looked around. A trainer was sitting on a Bench, and across from him was Zana. "So im fighting Zana? Alright then! Lets do this! Diamond said." The 3 Pokemon took a Stance and were ready to battle.

He watched as one of the trainers readied himself, and his pokemon took their battle stances. "Ooh, this ought to be good." Rusty then looked at his pokemon. "Alright, guys. If we're going up next, then you better pay close attention to both their pokemon. Because we may not know who will win, you gotta study both their movements, and strategies, so that whoever does win, we'll know how they battle, so we can make a plan of our own, and we might have the upper hand. Got it?" Luna and Bolt bark in agreement, but Nikki cheers. "Pichuu!" Her cheeks spark slightly. "Wow, looks like you're ready to battle, aren't you?" "Pichu pi!" She says happily. "Don't get in over your head, though. We also don't know how much stronger they are than you, so just in case, until you know how strong they really are, you need to take the offensive. Okay?" She nods. "Pi!" Rusty looks back at the other two pokemon sitting next to him. "The same goes for you two, okay?" They also nod.
"So, for the time being, let's study how they battle."

Last edited:
Name:'Lily Hart
Looks: Lily has pastel pink hair, tied in pigtails with red ribbons. She has large blue eyes. She wears a Skitty tank top with ripped Jean shorts and suspeners. She wears no shoes, for she is quite poor.
Team:
Lallia the Petalil (Female, own tempo, naughty)
Kiki the Pumpkaboo (female, trickster, lax)
Scout the Lilipup (male, vital spirit, bold)
Summer the Deerling (female, sap sipper, timid)

Lily dashed into the classroom, skidding to a halt. She had slept late that morning, for the night before she had stayed up late reading. Her team trailed behind her, slamming into Lily's legs. She gave a small, awkward laugh. The teacher looked at her sternly. "So not be late again, Miss Hart. Your seat is over there." Lily skipped over to her desk, plopping down. She watched the pair battle intently.

"Alright, looks like I'm gonna be going first, Trik, Sunny Day and then Shadow ball, Kuro hit the Shadow ball with Ember and Whirl, Dragon Rage!" Zana called to her pokèmon.

Trik started dancing around and the sun started shining into the gym. "Good, now their water type moves will be lowered!". Trik then shot a Shadow ball witch Kuro turned into a Flame Shadow ball and Whirl flew at Wave and hit him with dragon rage.

"Pix!" "Ini!" "Rua!" They shouted in union as they readied themselves for the attacks.

Wave was injured greatly. "Ryu use Focus Punch! Flare use Ember!" The Riolu charged up Focus Punch and Ember flew around him. In a second he Dashed toward Trik and uppercut it into the air. "Wave use Surf!" The oshawott rode on a surf up to where Trik was. "Use Razor Shell." Diamond commanded. He hit Trik down toward the Ground. The impact caused a masive dust cloud. The arena was covered in dusty fog.

Rusty and his pokemon focus on the heat of the battle, and on how they battle. Rusty just makes a weird-looking "thinking face" that kinda looks like Eugene's "smolder" from the movie Tangled (if you've ever watched it). Then suddenly, the arena is covered in dust from the impact of one of the pokemon hitting the ground. "Darn it! I missed it. That will cost me..." Rusty complained. It happened right when he had looked over at his pokemon to see if they were watching, and studying the battle. All but Nikki tend to lose interest rather quickly. Nikki is a very competitive, and somewhat stubborn Pichu, and won't give up easily, which is why she will do whatever it takes to make sure she gets a good result, such as winning. She will not take no for an answer...

unless it's from Rusty.

(@Dyno8man and @LuckyRush, sorry I wasn't on! My phone got taken away for the week!)

Zana giggled as Trik came out from behind her. "Dummy trick!" She giggled and petted her clever Zorua. "Alright, Whirl, Dragon Rage again!, Trik, Shadow ball and Noble, HEX!!!" Zana shouted.

Whirl flew at Wave again, ready to hit him with dragon rage. Trik shot a Shadow ball at Flare and Noble used hex on all of them, greatly lowering the opponents attack AND giving all of them poison and paralysis.

(@Kitsune477 it's alright. I understand. I have to sneak on my electronics to get here. xD)
Rusty examined the dirty trick that Trik had played on its opponent, and he looked back at his Pokemon. "Did you get that, guys? Watch out for that." He told them, and they nodded, and Nikki shouted her battle cry. "Pichuuu!" "Also, watch out for that Hex there. We could be in serious trouble if we get caught in that." Rusty warned.

Flare dodged the poison and paralises, but Ryu and Wave didnt. Ryu was barely holding up as well as Wave. "Flare use Ember!" Diamond commanded. The Fenniken shot fire at Whirl giving it a Burn effect. "Wave use Water Gun!" The Oshawott shot and hit Trik again but with a Critical. "Ryu use Quick attack!" Diamond said. Ryu dashed at Whirl but missed causing him to trip.

Last edited:
(@LuckyRush, you can't control my pokèmon, it's against the Pokecharms rules and every time you do, I'm just gonna say their dummies)

Zana shook her head and grinned "How can you not see the difference?" She asked and laughed. Her three pokèmon came out from behind her. "Alright, Noble, Hex again! Whirl, Dragon Rage and Trik, let's see, helping hand"

Trik used Helping hand on Noble and Whirl and then Noble used Hex and Whirl flew at Flare, already pumped up from dragon rage.

Flare was hit by Dragon Rage causing her to faint. "Return!" Diamond said pulling her pokeball out. Both Ryu and Wave were hit by Hex. Wave and Ryu fainted. "What!?" Diamond yelled im surprise. Diamond walked over to the two pokemon and returned them in their pokeballs. "Hmm." Diamond thought and sat on a empty bench. Midnight popped out of it's pokeball and sat beside him.

"Yay!" Zana cheered happily and walked up to her other three pokèmon, with Noble, Trik and Whirl in her arms. "C'mon, it's your turn now!" Zana exclaimed and Raina, Snappy and Sonic yipped happily. "You three, good job, take a rest now".

"Who's battling me next?" Zana asked as she looked around. Raina was sitting on her shoulder patiently while Snappy and Sonic start up a conversation.

(Please delete you post @NFangirl, and yes, you may join)

The bell suddenly ringed. "Oh well, let's get going to Creating Evolution Stones, or CES" Zana said and ran to her next class, took a seat at the back and waited for the others to come.

"What? CES? I didnt even know you could make Evolution Stones." Diamond said amazed. Midnight hopped on Diamond's Shoulder and ran to the class. He walked in to see the teacher by his desk and Zana at the back. "Hmm." Diamond thought and sat down at the front.

Then, the bell rang. Rusty sighed in relief. "Phew, saved by the bell. Literally. I'm so glad we didn't have to fight her today. Wouldn't you guys agree?" Bolt and Luna nodded in agreement, but Nikki whined. "Pichuuu..." Rusty pat Nikki on the head. "I'm sorry, Nikki. I know you really wanted to fight, but sometimes, we gotta know when we're beat. I knew that before we even started. We need to train more, okay?" Nikki nodded, disappointed. "Chu..." "Alright, guys. Let's go to our next class. Let's see..." Rusty said, pulling out his schedule. "CES? What does that mean?" Rusty tried putting two, and two, and two together, and his eyes lit up as he found out what it meant. "Creating Evolutionary Stones? That's a thing you can do?! I thought those were naturally made, but now you can manufacture them?! Holy cow, come on guys! Let's go!!" Rusty dashed off to his next class, and his pokemon struggled to keep up...
...well, Bolt didn't.

Name: Latia Izumi
Hometown: Castelia City
Height: 5"7'
Weight: 59kg
Hair: Long, chestnut hair that falls to mid-back when in a ponytail
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Denim jeans, purple trainers, a purple top and a black jacket over the top. She has a blue watch too.
Identifying Marks: She has a small tattoo on her wrist of a Reshiram head.
Musculature: She is of average build for a female, but is a bit stronger than a few.
Personality: She can be shy, but is an outgoing and fun person when you get to know her. She likes being around people, but just can't bring herself to talk to people.
Skills: She can run fast and lift slightly heavy objects, like small rocks.
Past: She was abandoned at a young age, so grew up on the streets. She fared well, and now has a job as a waitress.
Family: Mother- Unknown, Father- Unknown
Love Relationships?: She has seen N around a few times, and has developed a crush on him.
Pokémon: Starr- Starly, male, quirky, intimidate, friendly.
Kimba- Fletchling, male, jolly, run away, friendly
Prince- Pidgey, male, sassy, intimidate, shy
Sapphire- Taillow, female, bold, guts, lonely
Diamond- Eevee, female, timid, run away, shy
===================================================================================
Latia ran into the classroom, feeling sheepish that she was so late. "I'm sorry!! It's my first day and I got lost on the way here and in the corridors and-" She stopped when people were looking at her. "Uhh..."

Last edited:
(@NFangirl, Please put your pokemon on their first evolution! And you can't use Luxray because Shinx is taken already, please read the rules of this rp!)

"It's fine, go take a seat" The teacher said. "Oh boy, another late-comer" A boy said witch made Zana turn and glare at him. "You were late too" She said witch made him snarl at her. "Eev...." Raina threatened the boy, witch sent shivers down his back. "Thank you Raina!" Zana exclaimed and petted her Eevee, who was now resting on Zana's lap.

Rusty showed up late. He knew where to find the class, but he had to stop to let Bolt and Luna rest. He came in with Nikki on his head, and he sat down in the seat right behind Zana. "Sorry I'm late. We had a little problem in the halls." He apologized. Nikki jumped off his head, went up to the teacher's desk, and gave him/her a tardy pass to excuse his late arrival. Nikki then ran back up to Rusty, and climbed back onto his head.

Latia sheepishly walked to her seat at the back, followed by an array of flying Pokemon and an Eevee. She sat next to Zana and sighed. "How late am I? Have I missed much?" The blue-eyed girl asked anxiously, hoping that she hadn't missed too much school. Kimba, her Fletchling, perched on her right shoulder. "Fletchling!!"

Last edited:
(@NFangirl I'm sorry, but you're going to have to change your Eevee and Noibat to different Pokemon. Those two are already taken. Thanks.)
Rusty couldn't help but overhear what Latia had said. "Oh, I'm sure we didn't miss much. Class did just start, after all." He whispered to her.

(@Dyno8man she dosent have to change her eevee. Kitsune stated there can he 9 Eevee. One for each eeveelution and 1 to stay eevee.) There were more people coming in than there was in the previous class. Midnight climbed up on Diamond's Shoulder and looked up. There was a Shelf with all Evelutionary Stones. Diamond looked up after and took out a Notebook and Pen froml his Bag. He jotted down what evolutionary stones there were and a Scetch drawing of it.

(@Blu Ace Oh, right. Thanks. I guess I also need to read the rules. :D)
Rusty noticed a shelf containing all known evolutionary stones. He looked up at Nikki, who was still on his head. "Hey, Nikki." He whispered to her. "Pi?" She replied in wonder. "Are you interested in becoming a Raichu at all?" Rusty asked her. She shook her head no. "Well, what about a Pikachu?" Nikki paused for a moment, and did a so-so like movement. "Pichu..." "Alright. I'll try to make a thunder stone for you just in case you change your mind." Nikki nodded slightly, but then looked over at the Eevee sitting atop its trainer's shoulder. Nikki waved at it.

(I hope its okay for me to enter this RP)
Name: Nate Katakura
Looks: Looks exactly like my profile picture
Team:
Geck the Treecko
Mett the Shiny Beldum
Batty the Zubat
Greg the Abra
Rocky the Onix
Spear the Weedle

Nate ran in the classroom, with his Weedle on his shoulder, looking tired for he was running for a while. "How late am I? Did I miss anythi-" he said while tripping over someone's feet. "Ow.... You okay Spear?" "Weedle" replied his Weedle looking just fine because he fell on Nate's back. Nate begins to stand up and sits next to Rusty. "Man, I'm off to a rough start today" he said exhaustingly.

Name: Priscilla "Pea" Aires
Looks: Brightly dyed green hair, pasty white skin. Darkened red eyes, which are colored contacts. She's an odd child.
Team:
Pawniard, Carrot (M)
Snivy, Cabbage (F)
Deino, Turnip (M)
Ralts, Rice (F)
----------
Pea had been in class before any of the others. She was awfully aware of the time, despite getting distracted by that girl with the Zoura, Vulpix, and the such...it was something she wanted to fight. Now Pea may not be the smartest or bravest, but that girl seemed a bit too headstrong. If she was correct in reading the directory, that was Zana what's-her-face. And her pride could stand to be knocked down a peg or two. Carrot thought so as well. He, while sharpening his blades on one of the chair's legs (which made quite an irratible sound) occasionally glanced at the headstrong girl. And by "Glance", I mean condescending glares.

The class was creating evolution stones; she wasn't interested in that. The synthetic stones were most likely worse than the natural ones, and not to mention probably brought a alarming amount of side effects. She was more interested in Zana, and how she worked. This could allow her to formulate a strategy, a way to distract her from the heat of battle; manipulation techniques. Then she can be the one who beat Zana what's-her face. Despite her focus being on Zana rather than class, the teacher brushed over her. Maybe it was because she was one of the few who actually showed up on time.

A mishapen lump of stone was left on the table by the end of class. Not that she minded. Because she was going to grind her opponent into a pulp. Carrot was observing his newly sharpened blades in the last moments of class, prepared for battle. He snickered under his breath, which came out as a sharp sound. He glared at Zana one more time.

It had to be time soon. Then they could fight. Carrot's big debut. The clock ticked slower with every passing minute for Carrot, while he stared at the young woman.

Zana looked at Raina who was stretching out for a Water stone. "Um, really Raina? Urg, fine, go ahead" Zana said and her Eevee yipped happily. She touched the stone and started evolving. When the light disappeared, obviously, a blue Vaporeon stood beside her trainer, who was petting her. "Wow, your name matches though, does-". "Zorua!!!" Trik growled at a Pawniard, sending glares at it. "Trik, what's the matter? Leave them, next battle class is when we can fight them, if you want" Zana said gently and Trik huffed but nodded anyways.

"Trap inch" Snappy said as he looked up at Raina, who was licking her paw. "Well, Your gonna evolve two times Snappy" Zana aid and gently picked up Snappy. "Poreon!" Raina exclaimed and lied on Zana's feet.

Rusty noticed that someone had sat down next to him, and complained about how his day wasn't going so well so far. He tried to cheer him up. "Hey, don't worry. That's the past. We're here now, and that's all over. At least you have the other classes to look forward to!"

Rusty watched as Pea's Pawniard sends glares back and forth across the room. It sent chills down his back. Suddenly, he saw a bright flash. He looked over to see that someone's Pokemon was evolving. "I-Is that...?" He stuttered, and when the light subsided, he noticed that Zana's Eevee was, well, no longer an Eevee, but was instead a Vaporeon. Raina the Vaporeon. Rusty awed in amazement, as he had only seen an evolution one other time.

The bell rang...it was break...

"Break time!" Zana bellowed and Sonic and Whirl curled up on her head, Trik jumped on one shoulder and Zana picked up Snappy. "Ready you two?" She asked Noble and Raina, who yipped and nodded. "Right, to the playground/field!" Zana shouted and ran into toe halls, well she was imminent knocked down by a boy. "Your Dratini's Pokèball please, or I'll use force" He said and Zana shook her head stubbornly. "Pix..." Noble warned, followed by the other Pokèmon. "Right, hard way then, Sly, hold her down" The boy said and a Zoroak pushed Zana against the wall and kept her pokèmon for protecting her. The boy sent a fist at Zana's stomach and such.

*A few minutes later, with the boys group beating up poor Zana*

Zana whimpered on the ground, blood surrounded her body and bruises, cuts and a black eye were clearly seen. "Next time, give us what we want" The boy aid but his little group didn't leave. "N-Noble...fl-am-ethow-er" Zana said through her breaths. "Vuuulllpppixxxx!!!" Noble shouted and burned a boys butt. "Why you little..." The groups leader said and picked up the beaten up girl. He raised his fist and...pow!!!

The bell rang, and Rusty gathered his things. Nikki was still on his head. When he left the classroom, he looked down the hallway, and his eyes grew huge when he saw a body on the floor. It was Zana.
Rusty immediately ran over to Zana in a panic. "Oh my god! Zana!" He shouted. He crouched by her. "Who did this to you?!" "Pichu pi!" They both said, sounding scared.

Latia saw Zana getting beaten up and ran over as the leader punched her. "Sapphire, Prince, Echoed Voice! Diamond, Double Team then Shadow ball!!" All of the Pokemon acted quickly, and Latia shouted: "ZANA, COVER YOUR EARS!!!" The two flying types blasted out and Echoed Voice.

The group ran away as fast as they could.

"Pix...pix...vul...pix.." Noble asked and continued to nudge his unconscious trainer. "Noi!" Sonic should and hovered over Zana's limp body. "Poreon..." Raina growled and licked her trainer, put her on her back, and started walking to a sick room. "PIX!!" Noble shouted as he tried to get to his trainer. Trik, Snappy and Whirl disappeared...

"ZORRRUUUAAAAAA!!!!!" Trik shouted as he shot a Shadow ball at the bully, and then chasing him with Snappy and Whirl.

Helping Zana to the nurse's clinic was her Pokemon. He walked up to them, Nikki following behind him, and grabbed Zana, picking her up. "I got her. You guys take it easy. Thank you." He said to the Pokemon. He then brought out Luna and Bolt to do what they wished, whether it be help Rusty with Zana, or hang out with the other Pokemon.

Latia looked to Rusty in worry. "Will she be alright?" She asked softly, scared that she may have been seriously injured or worse. Her pokemon all went to play with the others apart from Starr, her Starly, who was sat on her shoulder. "Starly..." He nuzzled against the trainer's cheek in sympathy.