• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokèmon Acadamy

Zana facepalmed "Why did it have to be me? It feels like looking after a five year old" Zana said and laughed. Her pokèmon were running around Omega.

"Out of all the pokèmon, why Magikarp?" Zana asked as she sat down under a tree, gazing up at the sky.

Runt was making a ruckus outside everyone's dorm rooms trying to get the attention from any of Syo's classmates. Syo was still sitting the stair. He got up and picked his Tyrunt up. "Okay Runt you've caused enough trouble. I know your just trying to help."

Pea opened up her door, disturbed by a scratching and roaring outside. Who was making such a ruckus at this hour?

The answer was clear; a sole boy and his Tyrunt. "Oh, hello. Who might you two be?" Cabbage couldn't help but hear either; the Snivy had recently evolved into Servine, just that day, to be specific, and was still getting used to a lack of certain limbs. She followed her trainer, poking her head out from behind Pea's leg, curious of the situation.

Syo looked at the Pea. "Oh..... I'm sorry. I'm Syo and this is Runt." He said. The blond trainer put his Tyrunt down. "Runt was just trying to cheer me up is all, sorry he disturbed you."

Rusty woke up to quite an alarming sound. He got up out of bed, and winced at the pain in his right eye. He went up to a mirror, and moaned as he looked at his black eye from earlier. He went out into the hallway to see a Tyrunt, and two trainers. He yawned, and retreated back into his dorm room to do something. A few seconds later, he came back out with sunglasses on.

"Oh, it's alright. I wasn't disturbed, just...curious." She observed the little dinosaur in his hands. "Is that a Tyrunt? I never seen one before...ah, where are my manners? I'm Pea, and my shy little Sni-I mean, Servine, is Cabbage. Pleased to meet you, Syo. And your cute Tyrunt, as well." Cabbage moved from behind her leg, to the side of it, as a way to introduce herself.

Syo smiled. "It's nice to meet you both." He said. Runt roared and went up to the Pokemon. He wagged his tail and jumped up and down. "He's really happy to have made a new friend." Syo said

"I think Cabbage is too." Cabbage extended one of her small arms to pat the rocky skin of the Tyrunt. This Syo and his little dinosaur seemed nice enough. "Um, this hallway is rather drafty...would you like to come in and chat? If you'd rather us go to your dorm, that works too."

"Go inside your room....... Sure!" Syo's face lit up. Finally someone spoke to him and didn't just flat out leave. His first friend..... Syo scooped up his Tyrunt with a big dorky smile.

He looked around in the hallway, and saw two trainers, a Tyrunt, and a Servine. Hopefully these people have good hearts. He thought. Nikki followed him outside into the hallway, and Rusty went up to the two. "Hi there. *yawn* Do any of you know what that sound was?" He asked them, still a bit groggy.

Syo looked at the new trainer that walked up to them. "Oh.... I think you just heard my Tyrunt up here making noise." He said and smiled down at his baby tyrunt. "Sorry if it caused you any trouble." Syo said and smiled. "My name is Syo." The blond trainer smiled big and dorky at Rusty.

Rusty looked down at the baby Tyrunt. "Ooh, a Tyrunt..." He said, amazed. "Oh no, no trouble. I was planning on waking up soon anyway." He said, not sounding sarcastic. He then started pulling something out of his pocket. "My name is Rusty. Nice to meet you!" He pulled out what seemed to be of a red rectangular shape of some sort. He aimed it at the Tyrunt, and a screen extended from it.

"Tyrunt. The Royal Heir Pokemon. This Pokémon was restored from a fossil. If something happens that it doesn’t like, it throws a tantrum and runs wild."

The Pokedex said with a female voice. Rusty then collapsed the Pokedex, and put it back into his pocket.

Syo laughed. "Yeah that sure sounds like Runt, only he's always throwing a fit about something or running off somewhere. He's still just a baby though." Syo said and hugged his Tyrunt. "You can pet him if you want Rusty, he's really sweet." Runt opened his mouth and made a happy little noise that was almost too cute.

"Ok, come on in-Oh, who are you?" This kid was in CES, next to Zana what's-her-face. Apparently this kid was Rusty. Inner itinerary: Become good friends with Syo and Rusty, and then crush Zana into a fine paste in battle.

Cabbage had once again hidden herself behind Pea's leg. "Nice to meet you Rusty. Well, technically I've already met you, but nice to formally meet you."

Nate woke up to a weird sound in the hallway. He got out and saw 3 trainers talking to each other. "Hey what's with all the commotion?" Nate said as he walked up to the 3 trainers.

Zana then decided to go back to her dorm, considering that the sun was going down. "C'mon guys, tomorrow is a new day" She said and smiled at them before taking a stroll back to her dorm, but stopped when she saw Rusty, Nate, Pea and Syo. Deciding to be friends with Pea, Nate and Syo, Zana walked up to them, and waved. "Hi guys!" She exclaimed, but Trik growled at Pea.

"Oh. Hello Zana." There was her opponent, no more than two feet away. Her Zorua growled at Pea, provoking a reaction from Cabbage. The usually shy snake didn't like this threat. Getting up in the Zorua's face, she hissed at the fox, letting off a 'back off' vibe. "No Cabbage, don't be mean!" The snake backed off, returning to Pea side, but it's gaze never left Trik.

'This girl, she wants to crush you, Zana, be careful, next battle class, don't get into anything' Psychee said through telepathy. "I wasn't planning on battling next battle class, Psychee" Zana said to her Shiny Meowstic, who was perched on her shoulder.

Zana looked at Pea "Sorry for Trik, for some reason, he doesn't like you" Zana said and picked up the Fox, petting him.

(Crushing is a figure of speech. She means defeat.)
"Oh. That's...a shame. And it's okay about your Zorua. I'd be suspicious of a red eyed person too." Looks like she'd be battling someone else. "By the by, haven't seen you since CES. What have you been up to? I heard that there was a little incident..."

Name: Steve zark.
class: 12m
looks: Short black hair, blue eyes, green shirt with jeans.
team:
Bulb the bulbasaur
Aura the amaura
fleek the froakie.

Steve ran into the school, and he was very late. He grabbed his key, which was almost on the top floor. Steve moaned, and his froakie shot frubbles on his face. "Alright, I'm going," he said, and ran up the stairs. After climbing eight sets of stairs, he slowly went through the door. There was other trainers out in the hallway talking.
His froakie ran up to them and threw frubbles at them. Steve came running over, "Froakie! that is not how you introduce yourself!" he looked over, "sorry. the name's steve, and this is fleek my froakie." He picked up fleek and walked into his room and closed the door behind him.

(I know that! Just have a slight headache and can't really produce the right words)

Zana frowned, remembering the scene of the bullies. Zana slowly reached to her eye, and all the bandages and cuts came back, they were invisible the whole. "I'm...fine..." Zana mumbled and groaned as she felt pain seer through her body. Just then, frubbles were shot at Zana's face, but Noble made sure that the didn't connect. He flamethrowered all the frubble that was shot out.

Then, Zana open her eyes, and almost collapsed. The world around her became a swirling vortex. Zana quickly closed her eyes and wrapped her one hand around Noble, and the other around Raina. The two started licking their trainer, worried about her condition.

"Oh... Hi there." Syo said. His tyrunt ran up to Zana and started jumping up and down for her to pick him. "Runt knock it off, stop bothering her." Syo said but his Tyrunt looked at him and stuck his tongue out at him.

Zana smiled at Runt and picked him up with one hand, keeping her other arm around Noble for support. "He's so cute! What a awesome pokèmon!" Zana exclaimed and put Runt down, then started petting him. "One question, not to offend him, but why is he so small?" Zana asked as she looked at Syo.

"Yeah Tyrunts are normally bigger but mine is very small. I got him as an egg from these people that breed them, when he hatched he was that small. I don't really know why but I think he's prefect just the way he is." Syo said and smiled at Runt. Runt roared and ran over to Syo jumping into his trainer's arms.

Nate saw Zana walk up to them and say hi. "Oh hey there!" he said with a smile. He then noticed the tension between Pea and Zana and instantly became nervous. "Jeez, why is there so much tension all of a sudden?" he thought as he saw Zana look a little disoriented. He then smiled as he saw that Zana was okay. "Alright, I'm looking forward to facing all of you in battle class cause you all look strong!" he said with excitement.

Name: Colby "Squid" Gagnebin

Gender/Age: 14 Year Old Male

Looks: Brown hair with dark hazel eyes and a blue shirt with a dark blue coat over it. Longish hair and a high voice.

Pokemon: Inkay
Pignite
Swirlix

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Uuuuuuugh, school....
"Colby Honey! Time for school! I made waffles!"
Aw sweet thanks mo-
"Sorry dear Pignite ate them!"
Ugh, Damnit Pignite!
"Pig! Nite!"
C'mon Inkay lets go go down stairs and get ready...
"Ink?"
No, Pignite ate them all...
"Inkay, Inkay!?"
Yup, we are going to have to study on an empty stomach buddy.
*30 minutes later*
Okay, bye mom! See you when I get home!
" Um honey aren't you forgetting something?"
*Pignite runs out the door and jump's on Sqiud's back*
Aw, who am I kidding I can't stay mad at you buddy!
"Nite, Nite!"
Alright lets get goi- Wait where's Swirlix?"
"Swirl, Swirl!"
Oh your in my bag buddy I didn't see you there I thought we had left you!
*Walks to school and gets up to the gates*
"Pokemon Academy," what can go wrong guys! *walks on campus*