• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Entering this new place, she didn't expect to say a pokemon evolve right away. She stepped to the side, not wanting to get in the way of things. She was used to seeing pokemon evole at the pokemon center, but not this way,

Marill woke up,grabbed one of my pokeballs and ran into the tall grass.Once it arrived a Klefki was spotted and Marill threw the ball(1 2 3)Klefki was caught!.Marill snuck into my room,slid the pokeball into my bag, and went to sleep.

Tyler followed closely behind with Larivtar on his shoulder and Frogadier by his side (When do I tell her?) Tyler thought.
Frogadier looked at him and looked as if he could read Tyler's mind "Frogadier!" He said "Okay Frogadier i'll tell her after lesson!" Tyler replied.

Professor Elm had dismissed the class after the bell rang Tyler who had just finished packing up exited the classroom and said to JC "I promised I'd take you out to lumiose remember?"

Right after her class ended, she went outside in school grounds and sent out Froakie. "Froakie, you can come out now." Even as she was alone, she still was quiet when calling him out.

"Well.... we're gonna need to do some training....." Isabella takes out her pokedex and searches Froakie's moves. Hmm.... lets see..... use water pulse on that tree." Froakie did as told, and sprayed the tree. "Oh! So you can do that move..."