• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Tyler looked over at JC and then had an idea, he looked at her with a nervous expression and asked "Hey why don't I take you into the market their are plenty of nice clothes stores there and I think you'll love it."

Tyler looked over at his dad who had just finished filing a report, the professor then smiled as if to say (Go on).

All of a sudden a poochyena ran up to Tyler, he looked down at it and began to pet it he then thought to himself (Here goes).

Last edited:
Tyler looked up "Ummm, JC would you want to umm..., will you..., sorry i'm not very good at talking to girls." He said nervously with the Poochyena still in his arms.

Last edited:
"Froakie... it's lonely without being at the Pokemon Center. I had tons of friends back in Snowbelle. Now it's only you and me. I was hoping we could have friends, but I blew it. Hopefully we'll catch more pokemon." Froakie put on a determined face "Froak, froakie froakie!" Isabella looked at his tiny face, she responded with a "You're right, I went here to be a pokemon trainer, it doesn't matter if the only friends I have are my pokemon, I have need to make the Joy family proud, and that's what I am going to do" Froakie replied as if saying "That's the spirit!" Isabella felt much better knowing her Froakie was there for her, and remembering why she was really there.

Tyler who was still nervous then started to get a little suspicious as his dad only went to visit officer Jenny if something extremely bad was going on also he was worried about his brothers, Alex who was in the Etheria region and Josh who was at a school in Kanto he had no idea about what could be going on but he was also worried about JC and Izzy who he now considered a friend and being the oldest brother in his family he would do anything to protect all of them.

Letting out a gasp, she spotted a wild Skitty among the school grounds. Now's my chance!! She thought. Straying closer and closer, she finally let out a shout "Froakie, use water pulse!" Froakie did as said, and the Skitty was knocked over, not prepared for the sudden attack. "Yes!" Isabella exclaimed, tossing her pokeball in the direction of the Skitty. Isabella waited to see if the caught it. bing. It was caught!

BIC "Yay!" She sprinted to her pokeball. "Skitty come on out!" The Skitty did as told. Her back facing Isabella, she wiped around with a wide smile planted on her face. "Skitty! Skit Skitty!" The skitty dashed forward, purring while rubbing against Isabella's leg.

Tyler sighed and turned back to check that JC was alright then he laughed it all off "Hey try not to make such a loud noise next time you had me worried!" He said still smiling and laughing.

Letting out a gasp of shock, she noticed she was blushing. "OH uh yeah, um, because it's really hot! Yeah, because, um, In Snowbelle it's really cold, so i'm used to the cold. Yup, that's totally the reason why."

Silas was walking out of his father's car and accidentally tripped.He had fallen at the door and entered the hallway, he dusted off the ivy from his clothes he held Miracle so she wouldn't get hurt he entered the classroom and "hi.." to Pyro

Tyler picked up a Pikachu and put on his shoulder and it started to nuzzle him, he felt so lucky that his dad was the Kalos region professor and that he was able to visit the lab but even the Pikachu could tell Tyler was nervous "Pika-Pi" "Oh it's nothing Pikachu it's just i'm not sure if she'll say yes and i'm really scared that if she dosen't i'll be really embarrased." He said as him and Pikachu looked at JC, Pikachu smiled "Pikachu!" as if to say good luck.

Tyler decided to call the college to see if his dad was there but he wasn't but then he was told a friend of his Baz had arrived, Tyler asked prof.Juniper to send him to Lumiose to his dad's lab.

Thankful she got away with her terrible excuse, she looked at her watch to check the time "Oh no! I'll be late for class!" Fretful that the professor would be angry with her, she called back Froakie and Skitty inside there pokeballs and rushed inside her classroom. Looking the clock as she sat down, she was a whopping 15 minutes late.

Tyler got Izzy's number from his dad who looked it up in the college achive for him and quickly rang her "Hey ummmm...... you do know today is a free day meaning no lessons." He said trying to hold back his laughter

"Oh! No wonder there is nobody here" She replied, attempting to hold back her laughter, but not doing good by doing so. "Thank you so much! I was confused. By the way, how did you get my number?"

Shocked at the sudden calling of friends, she went with it. "Oh yeah! Thanks again Tyler!" she turned around to the random person in class. "There is no school today" She replied.

Last edited:
*Sees her following him and starts walking a bit faster, then finally loses her* "That was weird... OK Snapper! Come on out! We are gonna do some training OK?" Treecko groans "Lets get started"

Oops! I didn't mean for him to see me! She thought. " Oh sorry, I heard some noise here so I came to check it out. Sorry!" Backing away she went back to her old area.

Tyler rang Izzy again "hey you're with a guy who's got a treecko right, anyway why don't you and him head to my dads lab in lumiose I bet he'll love it plus you two might be a good match I've known Baz for a while and I know what he's like."