• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: Darkness arises

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Hey Jett...it has been a while...how did you guess it was me?" He asked Jett. Glacier hasn't seen Jett since the Hoenn Region Tournament. Things have changed since then. Glacier looked back at the shadow and had something on his arm. "Shouldn't use this until the time is right.." He muttered. Salamence and Gigalith looked confused while Samurott nodded.

Elliot was beyond angry. He didn't know why but he needed some way to get to his anger out and soon or he would start lashing out with aura. But, everyone here seemed to know each other, he was new, but still they all had no respect for him, his and Lucario's Aura had failed, twice at that. Elliot felt extremely embarrassed at that, and that fueled the anger. The Glacier kid though, and Team Plasma, they intrigued him. Their original reason for existence seemed like a great idea, but Elliot could tell that Ghetsis was just controlling them, after he met N and Ghetsis on a trip to Unova with Professor Oak.

" I need to get myself a Z-Ring " Elliot mumbled

" Yeah you do! " Someone made a snarky comment behind him. ' That little ' Elliot thought to himself. He needed to calm down so he decided he was going to leave. Elliot walked off and he could hear someone say, " Where are you going?"

Max had stood by the entire conversation suprised by the attack of the shadowling, even though he had battled one on the cruise ship. they were easy to take down with a combination of different type moves. What he really needed to worry about here is the shadow pokemon, corrupt pokemon are strong than just corrupt matter. "Jett, Glacier, Micheal, how are you guys doing? Never mind, it doesn't matter anymore, nothing does." Max sat down and stared at the ground.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Jett nodded. "It's good to see you guys here. This is a Snag machine; It can be used to capture Shadow Pokemon and Purify them. I'm having some more made for you guys; they're ready, they just need to be tested." He stared back at the Shadow Figure. "Now..."
The attachment to Jett's head sprouted a glass piece, which was held in front of his eye. He pointed the scanner at the Shadow Creature.
"Let's see what you are."

Max had been surprised by the machine on Jett's head. He got up and called on his Swampert in case the creature got back up. he also noticed Glacier, which made him wonder about team plasma. He was really hoping to see Jack, but he was nowhere in sight.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Jett's machine cut though the shadowy aura surrounding the... thing. He kept looking. He finally saw something.
"It's a Pokemon..." he said. "And a strong one, at that."
Finally, most of the shadowy aura dissipated, and it could be seen clearly.
Jet took it off. "It's a Shadow Aegislash."

"You know I've always liked Aeigeslash as a pokemon altogether but I'm not enjoying this one." Micheal said as he turned to Jett. "Does that thingy of yours tell us how to destroy it?" He asked him.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Its an Aegislash so its going to lose! Salamence! Flamethrower!" Glacier commanded. Salamence released large flames at the Shadow Aegislash, hoping to bring it down quickly. Aegislash being a steel and ghost type is a really good thing for Salamence since it has Flamethrower but what about...Gigalith and Samurott...They'll help as well! Glacier thought. "Samurott! Hydro Pump! Gigalith! Flash Cannon!" He shouted. Samurott launched huge amounts of water at Aegislash and Gigalith fired a steel laser at Aegislash. "It should be enough to take the shadow down..." Glacier muttered.