• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka: Trapped

No its not give me a second" was all she said running through the wall as the humming of the fence stopped she pocked her head out "go I'll be right behind you i just need to do something to make sure they don't come after use ok" she said smiling sadly

"Ok then" Jake said proceeding to open the gate with his hands and escaping "WE DID IT!" Jake shouted thinking about the Frostlass and what's going to happen.

Soon an explosion was heard in apart of the lab as a froslass cry could be heard ice began to incase the area they had come out of a ghost shadow could be seen running out only her left arm was gone replaced by a misty white cloud

"oh my god... an explosion screams what's going on? Jake had then thought of the frostlass and thought "she killed herself so we could escape? poor soul"

I'm right here you dork I'm part ghost type all I lost was a arm which will heal and grow back in time now come on i don't want to go back there any time soon do you" she said as she kept running

*The sleep powder starts wearing off. *Elle wakes up "Huh Jake..Your ok..Whose this..?" Says weakly *looks at the icy mist coming towards them "Was there a explosion..?" *The icy mist touches her skin and the ice burns her "OWWWW! I forgot ice is super effective on me!"

"We escaped and yes there was an explosion a big one, that frostlass lost its arm in it, so.. celebration anyone? and don't scare me like that again Frostlass"

Yah yah and sorry the mist its trying to reform my arm I'll try to make it go around you if I can but really did you think I was that easy to kill machamp boy, oh and names ghost by the way" she said as you could see her arm slowly begin to reform

"Ok Jake thanks for saving me, and thank you to Ghost." *She starts walking again. "I wonder if any other gijinka escaped. Hey has anyone seen my stick."

Last edited:
*She looks at her stick. "Wow its been barley scratched I am so happy its actually alright." *She says happily "Thank you Ghost. Now I can protect myself." *she smiles

Sure I know what it means to have something or someone dear to you after all i-" she stopped her self holding the poke ball that held her beloved galadde

Wally watched as the guards entered the room. Noticing that half of the prisoners were gone, the first one frowned and turned to the second one. "Where do you think those rats scurried off to?" he asked
"I think some have already been captured" the other laughed "The ones who are still 'free...' well good riddance, they were obviously more trouble than they were worth"
The first guard turned back to Wally. "Stand up" he ordered, and Wally stood up. "Don't move or i will be forced to shock you"
The look in the guard's eye made it obvious that he wanted to be 'Forced' to shock Wally, so Wally stood as still as he could. He felt the chains behind his come undone
"Don't you dare try to escape" the guard ordered
"Where are you taking me?" Wally asked, and the guard responded with a slap
"No questions!" he growled

Ghost frowned felling as is they where being followed as she looked behind her, her eyes went wide "where swred" she said seeing guards coming after them "run run run RUN" she screeched as she turned and used blizzard trying to stop them only for several hondoom to use flamethrower catching her in the leg causing her to stumble and fall

"Ghost!" Screamed Elle. *in the icy mist of the blizzard Elle was in front of ghost. "Houndooms.." She says and prepares her stick for battle "This should be fun." She says with a smirk.

She tryed to get up hissing in pain as she put a hand over the burn and used a low powered blizzard she could control as she made a ice like cast around it as she looked up she saw that the three off them where sorounded by hondoom , hypnos, and several other pokemon "welp where done for" she muttered darkly as she stood up she began to make another blizzard to send at the pokemon.

(Are you breaking out and got attacked or what?)
Wally was led through the building until he reached a room, and was stopped. "What is this?" He asked the guards
The second guard smirked "we heard that Wobofett had great endurance" he said "we want to see if it's the same with you"
Wally gulped, while he did have a above-average pain tolerance, being poked in the tail was the equivalent of being kicked, and being kicked in the tail was like being stabbed. Luckily for him, his tail was silently sleeping inside of his hoodie

Wally was about to be pushed into the room when the first guard stopped, and put his hand on an earpiece on his ear, before turning to the other "Breakout in sector 6" he said "we are the closest units, it's our job to clean up this mess" he turned to Wally "follow me" he said "if you know what's good for you"
Wally followed the guards to where Ghost and Ellie were fighting the Houndoom and Hypno. They were fighting hard, but it seemed to be an uphill battle. The first guard pushed Wally to the ground. "Stay there" he said.
The two guards ran towards Ghost and Ellie, and prepared to tackle them to the ground

FORM
Name: Shota
Species: Sceptile
Appearance: Just like any old Sceptile
Personality: Strong bond with all friends.
Move: Leaf Storm

Ghost saw the guard and turned her blizzard on the guard only to get hit in the back with a confuse ray as she looked around she saw only white walls "what thee where am I" she said slightly scared hoping this was just an illusion

Elle saw a Wobbuffet gijinka, but then she noticed the guard charging toward her *she flew up fast and dodged his attack and noticed a guard coming towards Ghost. *She was confused Elle could tell, "Ghost! Snap out of it!" *but then a Hypno got to Elle when she was saying this. *The Hypno used hypnosis on Elle, *Elle follows the Hypno's commands and goes over by the Wobbuffet gjinka and sits not saying any thing. *Elle is in a trance.

Wally growled, he wasn't about to let these good people get attacked like this, he watched as one of the Houndour jumped towards him, and used counter, knocking it backwards, knocking over the others like bowling pins.
"No!" the first guard said, then took the button which controlled Wally's collar "This is the price for rebellion!"
Wally felt the collar spring to life, and shock him, he fell to his knees, the pain was unbearable

Ghost still confused hit the guard shocking wally as she screamed holding her head felling as if she was being burnt alive the white walls starting to turn bright red as flames licked at her skin a hondoom had used ember on her as she only screamed louder "make it stop please I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry just make it stop please" she sobbed holding herself in pain tears falling as she lay curled up on the floor

*In elle's mind all she saw was darkness waiting for the guards command for the hypno's hypnosis worked and now she obeys the guards, she can't see or hear Wally or Ghost all she can see is darkness.

Wally woke up later in a dark room. "Where am I?" He wondered out loud, and heard laughing
"You'll find out soon enough" the voice of the Guard rang through the room "we will teach you NEVER to do that again

"Yea I guess" Wally said "Would you mind undoing these chains... WAIT... there were two guards... where is the other one?"
"Right here suckers!" the second guard shouted. He was in a sealed room, with no way to get in, "Hahaha, can't get me here, can you"

(OOC: Nate, you need to fill a form, its on the first page of this, just copy-paste it to here)

*Elle was with the guard because the guard knew she would not attack him. "You know what? Elle go in there and attack that Greninja and Wobbuffet they already have been a pain teach them a leason." Guard 2 chuckles. *Elle looks at them and goes in almost ghost like, but Elle doesn't know that she is going to be doing this. *Then she swung her stick towards the greninja

Ghost woke up screaming in pain as she was shocked with 300 volts of electricity which soon stopped as she gasped in pain as she looked around tears started to fall seeing she was in the torture room.

Name: Daystorm
Species: Greninja
Appearance: A Original Greninja
Personality: Helping others out for good.
Move: Night Slash, Water Shuriken, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam

'Daystorm sneaked behind the other guard and used Night Slash' "They might be everywhere. We gotta do something about this!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost pleaded for them to stop saying she was sorry over and over again as several guards came In some holding whips others holding red hot fire pokers which only made her plead and cry more soon her screams where heard throughout the halls of the facality

Soon the guards head what was going on outside and went to see what it was as one stayed still whipping ghost on her back, sides, and torso soon all you could see was a bloody mess as her cloths had been torn to shreds from the glass in the whip as he brought it down on her back once more she gave an otherworldly screech in pain her eyes flaring to life as a beam hit the guard shocking him greatly she sat there her arms in the air as she panted for brethre she soon past out