• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, that was a nice convo Zak but I think imma go also hi and when could you speak whatever language you are speaking right now?" He sighed as it had been a long day, he thought that he would make a stop at the library to return his book, seeing as it had no use to him any more, he then saw Shadow collapsed on the floor, looked over at Beep and mumbled, "Figures." He tapped the fainted Pokemon lightly and hoped Beep hadn't done something too severe. He did see that Kyra was awake and he let himself blush a little.

"...Nice." Beep said, not understanding any of that and also not caring t put it through a translator. "You know what? screw it. I'm gonna look it up." He exclaimed, pulling out his little device thing. "Okay, so it says, "I'm very excited for school tomorrow." Cintas said. "I wonder who I'll meet." He thought about what the school would look like. She had not looked at the school on her way there, but she imagined it would be beautiful." Beep quoted. "Alright. If you're gonna add a new character, you gotta have a character sheet. Well, you don't have to, but i think you should." "How ya doin', Sythn?"

"Welp." Beep said, holding a pistol to his head. "I'm signing off, see ya guys/gals later." He then pulled the trigger of the pistol, and the pistol sucked his physical form into itself, and then imploded. "Also, Zak, you don't have to write a post to catch up! Doing that puts this realm into bad one-liner territory!" Beep said, his words echoing into the cosmos.

"Ok this should work if I sign off for a bit and I'll come back 3:00 Australian time" Zak said. "Cya" Zak had practiced and worked hard at teleportation, and tried. He disappeared and only left stardust.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Firstly, @lamlonely you need to put a character bio, a paragraph post at least and use proper grammar and spelling please I'm growing tired of this. Secondly, Imma try this astral projection see you later and by later I mean tomorrow." Sythn's body then started to become pure stardust and just like that he was gone, at least until the day after today. Thankfully the time he spent reading the book he borrowed payed off.

Kyra let herself smile at the presence of Sythn, flicking her tail as a way to say 'hi'. She didn't know about the confession thing- obviously, but if she did, she would've felt a pang of pity. People with crushes tended to be extra-awkward around their crush after admitting their feelings to someone else, because oH GOD WHAT IF THEY TOLD THEM.
But regardless, she was rather clueless, and awkwardly prodded Shadow with a front paw, but he didn't budge.
"Yeah, okay, so.. he's out cold." she commented dryly, chuckling slightly.

Shadow felt something softly touch him on the cheek, he iggnored it but when it happened again, he opened his eyes slowly and saw Kyra poking him in the face with her paw, he woke up and asked what had happened.

Zak formed back to his normal self and forgot that Shadow was in the library. He ran over and said:"Shadow! Do you want to have a battle? I think it would be a good Idea!" Zak had been wanting to battle his friend from the Shadow had got there. "Please Shadow!"

Night Slash
Leaf Blade
Psycho Cut
Calm Mind
Trick Room
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond
Ice Punch
Sacred Sword

"Yeah, Okay, let's battle!" Shadow quickly gets into a battle stance, he was waiting for this moment this he got there. "Are you ready?" Shadow asked.

Kyra stepped in with a laugh. Considering they hadn't left the library, she was quick to jump in.
"You know," she chided with a tiny giggle, "it'd probably be a better idea to battle on the battling field," she offered, flicking her tail in amusement.
She wasn't sure if this was a boy thing, or just these two- she went with the latter.

"That seems better than battling where there is nowhere to move, lets go to the battle arena!" Shadow yelled. "Then I will be able to face Zac for the second time in my entire life." Shadow started to walk to the battle arena.

Last edited:
Once they had gotten onto the battlefield Zak started. "Alright, I'll start!" Zak smashed Shadow with a sacred sword, jumped back, and used Stone Edge to hit him from a distance. He then used destiny bond, just in case. "Alright, c'mon, you can do better!"

Night Slash
Leaf Blade
Psycho Cut
Calm Mind
Trick Room
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond
Ice Punch
Sacred Sword

"You want my best than you will get my best!" Shadow then used Shadow ball and fired a giant dark fireball right at Zac, Zac countered with leaf blade but when he hit the ball it exploded with a cloud of darkness Shadow emerged and hit Zac with Shadow Claw Knocking Zac to the floor.

Zak, excusing Shadowolf703's godmodding, attacked with an ice punch and used calm mind. After his stats was raised, he used Shadow Sneak. He disappeared and came out of nowhere through a warp hole, and used Close Combat. I was a direct, critical hit, and it brought Shadow's health points to nil. "Great battle, I liked battling you again Shadow. It was really fun!"

(and it's Zak by the way)

"That was a good battle, lets do it again some day" he said as he sat up. "Anyway, about that book Kyra gave me, do you still have it Kyra, because it could help me figure out how to control my transformation" Shadow asked Kyra. (sorry, i don't completely know the rules yet)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
When Sythn reformed he saw Zak and Shadow on a battlefield, he saw Kyra and went over to talk to her. He told himself to act normal he managed a friendly wave as to say hi, but he was blushing and he made no effort to hide it. He then looked over at Shadow and asked, "Was there a battle just now, cause if so, I want to face the winner."

Kyra, who easily noticed the redness in his cheeks, was a tad confused as to why, but shrugged it off and smiled back at him. Shadow approached her shortly, asking for the book. She perked up, chuckling a "Sorry", and shuffled around in the little black satchel that lay on her hip, and pulled out the book he requested, giving it to him with a smile that was kinda maybe a little bit cute.

A nuke was falling from the sky. Straight onto the middle of the battlefield. You'd think it would be a disaster. With Beep involved, everything would. It falls closer. He was reading. Beep thought of loopholes. Jokes. Inspections. Theories. Ships. It falls closer. Better prepare. One final breath. It lands. No boom, just plop. It cracks open. A figure, from the smoke. "I'm here, party's over." Beep said, walking from the smoke casually. He stood next to Kyra. "I noticed that smile. Field." He said. "I ship it."

(#blazeit)

(Let us all celebrate the 420th post on here! this thing's been going on for a while!)

Last edited:
"Alright Sythn! You want to try and beat the winner! Well here he comes!" Zak shouted as he got into his fighting stance. "Alright let's go!" Zak leaped up and used calm mind to raise his stats, and hit Sythn with a Psycho Cut. "That's super effective!" Zak shouted across the field.

Shadow walked off the battle field and stated his journy back to his dorm."i'm sorry I won't be seeing who wins but can you tell me after the battle ?" Shadow asked. He got to his dorm and layed on his bed reading the book. checking if there was anything in therethat could help him control his tranformations.

Last edited:
Kyra playfully sneered at Beep, chuckling at the faint airhorns blaring in the background. And then she turned her attention to the battle. In a way, she kind of wanted to battle the winner too, but she didn't say anything. She sort of just pursed her lip and stayed silent, watching with a little grin.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn shook of the Psycho cut and then hit back with a double edge. After he recovered slightly from the recoil he fired a sludge bomb to make sure Zak had little time to breathe. "Are you sure you can keep up Zak, cause if not, I can slow down for you." He liked taunting his opponents a little as it brought out the necessary anger to carry the opponent to try and win.

"I see what your doing!" Zak used Calm Mind to Calm himself down. "No don't slow down! Battles are more fun when the're fast paced!" Zak gave Sythn a Close Combat straight to the face and knocked him back a few meters. He used Stone Edge, and hit Sythn square in the face again, with a critical hit. Zak jumped across all of the towers of stone, like they were steppers, and smashed back down with another Psycho Cut. "Time to wrap it up!" Zak mumbled under his breath.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn spat on the ground, this was getting fun and since he heard the mumble, he thought he should do the same. He then used sunny day and then fired a solarbeam at Zak. While Zak recovered, he fired a Sludge bomb to keep distance and then using an opening, unleashed a critical hit double edge.

Zak pushed back the double edge back with a Psycho Cut. They were both holding out well, but Zak just knew that if Sythn lost, he would just get humiliated in front of Kyra. But if he gave in, he would lose the title of undefeated. Zak had a choice to make. To win, and embarrass his friend, or to lose and give up the title of undefeated...

"Wow. Battles are intense." Beep said, to no one in particular. "Thank Arceus i don't do them much." H said. "Why the heck am i spouting exposition? To get some one to battle me? Why am i talking to myself?" He stopped. Ugh. Battles are hard business. "Oooh, conflict. I like it." Beep said, elbowing Kyra. "Out of character, i don't think that's how crushes work. Is it?"

Kyra watched with a pretty large amount of interest. In her head, she was easily deciding what moves the other should use.
Now would be a good time for Calm Mind. But he used Solar Beam, and it would start taking damage right after Calm Mind, so that wouldn't be a good way to go... If he used Heal in advance, though...
Her mind was kind of always this brilliant work of so many factors. She was always multitasking, and it got overwhelming at times. She was watching the battle, silently wondering about the whereabouts of that strange Jolteon, and quietly tuning in to Beep's monologue at the same time, among other things.
"Whadd'ya mean, conflict? I wouldn't really consider the battle a conflict.. more like a game, if you ask me." she murmured, tilting her head at Beep, still oblivious to the entire conversation that went on beforehand. Or.. beforepaw. Hand?
...p a w ?

"I'm just out of character, at random times. As i always do. Zak's having an internal conflict." He said. Beep always liked casualness. Mostly, it was because his mind was a 24/7 rave party. But also, he just liked being around other people. I've existed for a long time around here. He thought, looking around. I don't ever be able to top this.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn saw the trouble that haunted his friend's eye, he saw that Zak had a tough choice to make, to win or to lose. While Sythn didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Kyra, he also didn't want Zak to face his internal conflict. They both had a good amount of health on them, he could take a win and make Zak lose whatever he held so dearly that prevented him from throwing the match, or he could take the loss and the embarrassment. You should let yourself lose, who knows maybe if you throw the match Kyra will see that as a good quality of putting others above yourself.

Kyra arched her brow, curiosity in her gaze. Internal conflict was the best kind of conflict!
"Woahwoahwoah. What? About what? And also- how'd you even-... know...?" her voice faded to awkward chuckling, the kind you utter when you're confused and have to laugh it off. "You're kinda confusing, y'know that, Beep?" she shook her head, laughing quietly. A small Pokepuff appeared beside her, because she was hungry, and she slowly chewed at it, her eyes on the battle. She honestly probably would've choked if she'd known that the conflict was essentially about her, but thank Arceus she didn't. Choking sucked.

"Yeah. Some call it godmoding, some call it all-knowing." He said. "I guess that's the thing about this character. Other than just being me." Beep said, staring off into the distance. "I guess you can say you figured it out." "Verbally, i mean." He paused. "Welp. See ya'll later." He quickly decomposed, and buried himself underneath the dirt.

These just get more and more dark.

Zak knew Sythn meant well and could sense his feelings. Zak knew he should beat him. Zak leaped up, and avoided the Double Edge and smashed right back down with a Sacred Sword. When the smoke cleared, Sythn had fainted and was lying on the ground. Zak helped him up and said sorry. But he was still secretly proud of himself for surviving all those tough attacks.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
He shook off the shock on his body and accepted his apology, "I'm forgive you, whatever was causing you to be troubled meant too much for you to give up, I could see that in your eye." He turned to Kyra and began to blush, he hoped he hadn't let her down by losing. His cheeks became redder when he thought about how he might deal with what was to come.

Shadow was reading the book, when he finally found something that finally could help him. he read through it, 'to transform you need to stay calm and focus on what you want to tranform into'. "That makes sence." He thought, "I haven't been doing any of those things." he steped up to try it out, he wondered what he whould transform into, he than had a idea, he smirked even thinking of it, so just then, he transformed.

"Sythn!" Zak whispered to the Pokemon. "Just tell her how you feel!" Zak knew this would, if anything work, because he knew that anyone except himself would have a better chance than him. Zak nudged Sythn forward and waited to see the result of it.

Shadow steped up the stairs to the battle arena smirking, because he was in the form of a Gardevoir, and kept thinking "Zac will be so happy to see someone in his egg group that he won't think that it is me". He kept smirking, he finally reached the top. "Hi there!" Shadow yelled in a diffrenent voice. I'm new here so can someone show me around".

sSoul

Previously Swirled
He heard a different voice coming from behind, but he was too busy trying to make words to say to Kyra, his cheeks redder than he thoughtvhumanly possible. When he finally found his voice this is what he said to his crush, "Meet.... me.... at.... my dorm.... soon..... I have..... something to tell......... you." He hoped that Kyra would say yes as to make this easier for him.

Name: Singe
Pokemon: Axew
Sisters or brothers: twin brother (Axew), younger sister (Dratini)

Singe was feeling worried because of all the stronger Pokemon there and he thinks he will get beaten in his first battle. When he got the Pokemon high there were many Pokemon, and a Gallade with an Ivysaur, and a Leafeon but then the Gallade came over and Singe recognized him. "Hey, aren't you that Gallade who my friend Shadow and I met at that exchange camp?"

Status
Not open for further replies.