• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn looked everywhere to see if there were Pokemon that weren't partnered up, he decided he would practice his moves on Stevie. He did wonder where the acidic potion came from, he walked over to Steve and asked him, "Hey, could we practice our moves on one another?" Sythn didn't care if he said yes or no, but he hoped Stevie would be his partner.

“ Alright, Beep! Ready whenever you are! “ Comet crouched low to the ground, preparing for whatever move Beep was gonna hit her with, or if she was going to hit Beep.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty sighed, and pushed his nose deeper into his book, trying to block out the annoying folks next to him. Love....hah, what a joke.....The only reason we love is we must repopulate.....He decided to try and take his mind off the discussion nearby, and pulled out a damaged blue book, opening it. He touched his glasses, readjusting them slightly, and began to sketch in it, using a claw dipped in ink as a pen, as he lacked the means to hold a real one.

"Well, i guess i'll attack first." Beep said, charging up a Electro Ball, "Get ready? I'm not sure of any defending moves other than protect though."
He released the Electro Ball, in kind of a curve-ball action.

Comet quickly used a Rock Throw in all directions, not sure which way the attack would hit her from. A Rock Throw hit the Electro Ball, and caused a large explosion. “ See? Like that. My turn! “ Cometaimed a Rock Throw toward the sky. It flew up into the air, hurtling towards Beep.

"WOAH HEY!" "THAT"S NICE!" Beep sorta quickly Electro Web'd the rock hurtling towards him, and shot it back at Comet, saying "Let's play volleyball!" "It's Electro-webbed, so it'll hurt both ways!"

“ Alright! Sounds fun! “ As the rock came, Comet aimed to hit it with her tail. It made perfect contact with the rock and sent it flying towards Beep.

"Do you have any ideas about why the potion was in your tail?" Beep asked, weaving a trampoline, and he finished just as the rock almost hit him. the trampoline bounced the rock back int the sky, giving Comet enough time to answer.

“ Nope. Absolutely no clue. That was about the weirdest thing I’ve ever found in my tail. “ Comet’s eyes followed the rock as it rushed towards her. She used a larger Rock Throw to deflect the rock. Sending it to Beep again.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn, out of the corner of his eye, spotted a Jolteon who was reading a book, he decided that if Stevie wanted to battle him, he would have a three way battle between the litten, himself, and that Jolteon. He walked over to the bookworm of a Jolteon and asked him, "Hey, wanna battle?"

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty looked up from his book with a start, slamming it shut, and looking rather nervous. ¨I-I...uh...no thanks. Battling isn´t my....forte, so to speak. Perhaps you could ask somemon else.¨ With that, he seemed to scoop up his bag, and bolt from the classroom, in a scrambling, hurried panic. You notice he left a small pouch behind in his panic

"So you've found other things in your tail before?" Beep asked, before using X-scissor to return the rock. Unfortunately, he missed and sent the rock flying towards an already scared-looking Jolteon. ohhhh crap. he thought, He left his {item;SmallPouch} behind!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Synths noticed a small pouch that the Jolteon left behind in his hurry, I should give it back to him so instead of battling his classmates, he chased one of them instead, Unfortunately, he had no idea where he went, so he just went in the general direction that the Jolteon went.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
The Jolteon´s head appeared to make a sharp CRACK! noise as the rock connecting with his forehead, causing the creature to pass out onto the ground. The area of impact began to bleed a fair amount, due to the amount of blood that normally transfers into the head. His books, bag and glasses lay on the ground in a heap, his body twitching.

"OH MY ARCEUS!" Beep sprinted over to the jolteon, and witnessing all of the blood, almost passed out. Fortunately(?), the teacher was distracted. Thinking quickly, he spun a bit of web over the bleeding part. His eye twitching almost as much as the jolteon's legs, he asked, "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?" He started mumbling incomprehensibly, racking his brains to find a way to wake the jolteon up.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
He saw Bep Rush over to the Jolteon and he came to return his pouch,"Hey dude I found your, OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED?" Sythn saw the now unconscious Jolteon and once he saw all of the blood he passed out as well due to his dislike to seeing blood.

“ We were playing volleyball with my Rock Throw, and it got away from us!!! What do we do?! “ Comet panicked. “ Does anyone know an ice type move to ease the pain?! “

"wait... If Jolteon is an electric type, couldn't i pump electricity into them?" "Would that work?" "What about Wake-Up-Slap?" oh my god...... this is all my fault.... He thought to himself. "i wrapped some webbing around the wound, but will that be enough?" Beep was clearly not okay.

Stevie walked into science class and saw so many things to experiment with and stuff or something Stevie got an evil smile "ohhhooo hehehehe I got so many evil plans hahahahH.........." Stevie couldn't talk anymore and didn't know what to do and passed out a nurse came to him and said "we need to call an ambulance" and ...yeah

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn woke up only to see the unconcious Jolteon, he never knew him, but he hoped he hadn't died. "Okay, for the sake of this Jolteon, I'm going to call the nurses and tell them that they need to care for this injured Pokemon." Sythn was still holding on to the small pouch that the Jolteon left behind, in case he became conscious again.

"Yeah...... yeah. That's a good idea." Beep replied, trying to recover from the freakout he put onto himself. "It's been, what? three days here? ugh." Beep said to himself. After a minute, he said to Comet, "I shouldn't do this, but i'm gonna try the electricity thing." He climbed up on the Jolteon. "Anyway, all organisms use electricity. i think." Beep latched himself onto the jolteon's head, pumped a small bit of electricity into the Jolteon.

“ I sure hope they’re okay....” The Jolteon sure took a blow to the head. “ We should get a nurse...” Comet nudged the Jolteon with her paw. “ Come on! Please don’t be dead! “

Stevie got to the nurse again and came back he thought to himself 'hmmm I have gym" he walked and saw a jolteon laying on the ground a sort of robot "hey what is happening there?" Said the robot Stevie and the robot walked to everyone "hey guys what is going on?" Asked the robot

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn didn't know why Stevie sounded different but he told him their issue, "Beep, and Comet were playing volleyball with a rock from Comet's rock throw, and the rock hit this Jolteon. We want to get him to the nurse but I think we may need to get him to a hospital." Sythn lacked faith in their school's nurses and thought this task is beyond them.

Comet nodded her head. “ I heard a crack. This is probably beyond the school nurses help...” Comet was sure the Jolteon had a cracked skull, or a horrible concussion.

"Well, we probably should let the nurses know anyway". Beep replied. "They'll hopefully know what to do." Beep looked back at the Jolteon. He thought he had seen movement, but he passed it off as wishful thinking.

"Hmmmmm.." Beep replied. i don't see how that could work, but they're not in the eyes of the law yet. i have no idea what im talking about most of the time. Beep though for a while, and the replied, "Why not?"

Comet took in a deep breathe and started to paw at the ground roughly. Once enough dirt was unearthed, she kicked it up and gave it a hard blow towards the Jolteon. The dust flew towards it harshly, but not harsh enough to harm the Jolteon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn was sure that Comet and Beep had things under control, so he turned his attention to "Stevie" he had a small suspicious that something was off about him, he just didn't know what. "Hey Stevie, remember when you bit Comet's tail?" Sythn specifically chose something that only the Stevie, along with himself, Comet and Beep would remember, if he didn't remember biting Comet's tail, then that could be proof that the Litten standing in front of him isn't the one he knows.

"Oh crap, we do not have this under control," Beep exclaimed, totally not being a fourth dimensional being. "..... How bout we kick 'em?" He paused. "Multiple times. just spouting ideas here, by the way. don't listen to most of them."

"Yo Sythn! You got any ideas?" Beep yelled to Sythn. "....Other than kicking it?" "I think we'll have to eventually claim him dead. Eventually. We'll try, like, three more times. If that @ClockWork Breezy person doesn't respond, we'll just have to kill 'em off."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"How about we actually take him to the nurses!" Sythn said, annoyed with Beep's assumption to call him dead, "Let's go, the teacher won't notice anyway!" He then promptly lifted up the unconcious Jolteon on his vines, put on his shades, and rushed to the nurse's office, "You coming or what?"

Beep shrugged, and then followed Sythn to the nurses office. "He'll have an interesting wake-up call. A joltik, ivysaur and a rockruff staring intently at him, just waking up covered in sand and webs." Beep paused. "I should probably get his things." He said, rushing back to the gym.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn set down the Jolteon and let the nurses do their thing, "Hey, Beep, I think you should explain what happened to the gym teacher." He also tapped Comet on the shoulder, "You should go with him as well, as for me, I'll stay here and when he comes too, I give him his pouch."

Beep froze up. welp. he thought, time to get in HUGE trouble. "O-okay. sure. yeaahhhh broooooo." He started backing out of the room. On the way back, he turned to Comet. "Wait. according to Stevie's laws of what the schedule is, we should already be going to the next class. So that means, i can avoid explaining this scenario to the gym teacher, and not get in trouble, right?" "We can bend the laws of time, right?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn realized that according to Stevie, he should be going to the next class, so he put a note on the pouch that read, 'To whom it may concern, you left this pouch when you ran away to who knows where, anyway, thought I should give this back to you since it is your's, From Sythn( the Ivysaur in the shades from gym.)' He thought that the bookworm Jolteon had been out cold for a long time so he thought that he could get some answers to the questions he would have.

“ I-I would rather not explain to the teacher...let’s just get this Jolteon to the nurse’s office. “ Comet really didn’t want to get in trouble on the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.