• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kanto adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh! Um... Hello." Hanako said, standing up as the girl she had been watching approached her. As Leaf approached, Omar noticed the other human and Pokemon and retreated back into his shell. At first, Hanako thought the girl was cross or offended that Hanako had been watching her, but she had been wrong. It appeared that the girl, who had introduced herself as Leaf, had merely wanted to battle. Hanako tapped her fingers nervously, glancing away.
"Um, er, well..." Hanako said softly. "I'm afraid I'm not very good. But my big sister always said that it was rude to turn down a challenge to a battle. So I'll do my best!"

On her head, Kabo made an angry clicking sound as it glared down at Leaf and her Pokemon. To Leaf's Pokemon, what the Kabuto was saying sounded like complete gibberish. It quickly scuttled down Hanako, standing in front of his trainer. Hanako couldn't help but to giggle as the Kabuto climbed down her. The dark haired girl took a couple steps back to give her Pokemon some space for the battle, as Omar came out of his shell and quickly scuttled over behind Hanako. It peeked out from behind her legs nervously. As Hanako prepared herself for battle, she couldn't help but to look worriedly at Leaf's Bulbasaur. Kabo was weak to plant types, and one of the cool moves he had wouldn't be good against it. But wait... there was that move that her sister had figured out Kabo could do.
"Ah!" Hanako exclaimed, realizing that she hadn't even introduced herself yet. With a slight curtsy, she proceeded to do so. "My name is Hanako! Hanako Fujimoto. It's a pleasure to meet you."

@VenusaurMega

As Ventus found the gym, he was then interrupted by two trainers, Leaf he fought and bested before and the other trainer with an angry Kabuto. Ventus then ran up to the Leaf in a happy expression. "Hey, it's you again!" Said Ventus. "I want to say that was a good match between you and me! You and your team almost got the nerve of taking me down." Ventus then looked at the trainer with the angry Kabuto. "So, you both here for the gym battle?" Ventus asked.

As Mitchell found the gym he found Ventus and Leaf with another trainer outside, "Hey Ventus and Leaf your battling skills are amazing," complimented Mitchell, as he looked at Ventus, "If you guys are just going to stand there talking and not go in then I think I should go first," he said as he entered the gym. The inside of the gym was a big rocky arena with chairs on the sides for spectators, "So a challenger has arrived to my gym!" yelled a mysterious voice, "Yes I am here to face the gym leader!" Mitchell yelled back, "Well then your in luck since I'm...," said the voice until the lights turned on to show the full inside of the gym with a spiky haired person on the other side, "The Pewter City Gym Leader... Brock!" said Brock as he turned around showing his face, "Now than should we get this started?" asked Brock, "You bet!" exclaimed Mitchell.
Name: Mitchell
Personality: Nice, Relaxed, Brave and love to help other Pokémon.
Badges: None
Hometown: Pallet Town
Body: skinny and have some muscles
Hair length: short
Hairstyle: spiky
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Light skin

— Standard Outfit —

Hat: Black and Orange sport hat
Top: Black shirt with skull on the front and blue bag
Bottom: Black ripped trousers
Shoes: White sport shoes

— Pokémon Team —

Name: Blaze
Species: Charmander
Type: Fire
Level: 12
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Iron Tail
Item: None

Name: Aerial
Species: Pidgey
Type: Normal/Flying
Level: 11
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing

"Sorry!" Said Ventus. "I have to go! Nice Kabuto by the way." And followed Mitchell into the gym to see Mitchell enter the gym leader. "YOU CAN DO IT, MITCHELL!!!" Shouted Ventus. "GO GET HIM!!!" Then he looked around to find Chu. "Chu? Where did you go?" Asked Ventus.

The referee was on the sides of the arena with two red coloured flags and was explaining the rules, "Here are the rules both the trainer and gym leader are allowed to use two Pokémon each and only the trainer is allowed to substitute Pokémon after and during the battle, the first to defeat the others Pokémon is the winner so now... choose you Pokémon," said the Referee as Brock got a Poke Ball out, "I'll go first go Geodude!" yelled Brock as the Poke ball open to reveal Geodude, the Rock Pokémon. Mitchell brought his Pokedex to scan Geodude, "Geodude, the Rock Pokémon and an Rock/Ground type Pokémon. When Geodude sleeps deeply, it buries itself halfway into the ground. It will not awaken even if hikers step on it unwittingly. In the morning, this Pokémon rolls downhill in search of food," said the Pokedex as Mitchell put it away, *Geodudes are really tough to beat but are slow so I think Aerial would do nicely,* thought Mitchell as he tossed Aerial's Poke ball, "Go Aerial and show them we mean business," said Mitchell as the Poke ball opened and released Aerial who then started to hover in front of her trainer by flapping her wings, "So you went with a flying type, not the greatest choice to use but not everything is determined by types," said Brock as the referee then started the fight. (Play the LGE/LGP Gym Leader battle theme) "Alright Geodude use Rock Throw," said Brock as Geodude grabbed some rocks in the arena and tossed them towards Aerial, "Dodge Aerial and then use Gust!" yelled Mitchell as Aerial dodged the rocks and then flew into the air and then started to flap her wings faster making a *gust* of wind go towards Geodude, "Defense Curl!" said Brock as Geodude curled up into a ball as the Gust attack hit but didn't do that much damage, "Now use Sand Attack," as Geodude then started to toss sand towards Aerial, making a sand cloud but with Aerials ability Keen Eye it didn't lower her defense, "Aerial use Quick Attack with Steel Wing," said Mitchell as Aerial was covered in white light charged towards Geodude in fast speeds and before she made contact, her wings then started to turn into a metallic sheen that hit Geodude directly and doing tons of damage and making Geodude faint, "Geodude is unable to battle, so the battle goes to Aerial," said the Referee after checking on Geodude (Stop playing the music). "Geodude return," whispered Brock as his Geodude was returned, "Nice work Aerial," praised Mitchell as Aerial cooed in joy, "Well done you defeated my Geodude and let me tell no one could ever beat my Geodude with a Pidgey before, you got some real skill," said Brock, "Thanks but this fights not over yet so bring out your next Pokémon!" yelled Mitchell, "Alright then Onix come on out!" yelled Brock as Onix came out and roared intimidating Aerial a bit, "Onix, the Rock Snake Pokémon and an Rock/Ground type Pokémon. Onix usually lives underground. It searches for food while boring its way through the ground at 50 miles per hour," said the Pokedex, "Alright Aerial I know it might look impossible but I know you can do it," Mitchell encouraged as Aerial nodded her head and got ready for a fight, "Battle begin," said the Referee.
Badges: None

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Iron Tail

Ventus used his journal to study Mitchell's Pokemon moves and Brock's Pokemon moves. "Brock only uses Rock type Pokemon. And I have Squirtle by my side. So water types are subtle to take out rock types at the instant moment. Right now, Squritle has Water Gun, Tackle, Aqua Jet, and Shell Attack. First of all, I don't know how many moves I have. And second, I need to come up with a nickname for my Squirtle. Anyways, YOU GOT THIS MITCHELL!!! DON'T BACK OUT!!!" Said Ventus as he disregards his journal. Squirtle then looked around for Chu. "Squirtle!("Chu! Where are with you!?")"

(Play the LGE/LGP Gym Leader battle theme) "Onix start this off with Stealth Rock," said Brock as his Onix summoned small spiky rocks that floated onto the field and disappeared, "Aerial let's finish this off quickly, use Steel Wing," he said as Aerial's wings turned metallic and flew towards Onix in high speeds, "Onix dodge!" yelled the Rock type Gym Leader with Onix twisting away from the attack making Steel Wing miss, "Now use your tail to slam that Pidgey down," said Brock, "Aerial get out of there," said Mitchell but it was too late as Onix slammed Aerial into the ground using its powerful tail, "Aerial is no longer able to battle, the battle goes to Onix," said the ref, as Mitchell returned Aerial and thanked her (Stop music), "Come on now didn't you want to beat me," taunted Brock, but Mitchell kept calm and responded, "I will defeat you because I am Mitchell Shadow from Pallet Town and I will become the greatest Pokémon Trainer ever," he said in determination and brought Blaze's Poke Ball(Play Pokémon Black/White - Gym Leader Last Pokémon Music (HQ)), "Go Blaze!" he yelled as Blaze was released onto the field but was assaulted a little bit by the Stealth Rocks but just ignored it, "Battle begin!" yelled the ref, "Blaze use Smoke Screen," as the arena was covered in smoke, "Onix look out for his Charmander," said Brock worried as he cant see his Pokémon or his opponent's, "Now use Iron Tail!" yelled Mitchell as Blaze in the smoke saw Onix and started to use his metallic tail on Onix making the giant Rock Snake Pokémon roar in pain, "ONNNIIIX!" roared Onix, "Onix swipe your tail into the smoke!" yelled Brock as Onix tried swiping its tail into the smoke, "Grab its tail Blaze and use it to go onto its head," said Mitchell as Blaze jumped above the tail and grabbed onto it and started to climb his way up onto Onix's head, "Onix try to shake it off," said Brock, "Hang onto it Blaze!" yelled Mitchell as Onix started to shake its head to knock Blaze off but Blaze grabbed onto the horn on its head to stay on, "NOW USE IRON TAIL!" exclaimed Mitchell as Blaze with determination in his eyes used his now metallic tail and slammed it on Onix's head making Onix roar in pain and fall to the ground in defeat with Blaze jumping off it and landing next to Mitchell(Stop Music), "Onix is unable to battle and with the Gym Leader having no more Pokémon to fight, the winner goes to Blaze and Mitchell Shadow from Pallet Town!" said the ref as Mitchell and Blaze hugged each other in joy, "We did it Blaze, we won!" he yelled as he hugged his partner tightly, "Charmander! Char! Char!("Yes we did Mitchell we won our first badge!")" charred Blaze as he hugged his trainer as well. Brock returned his Onix and thanked it for a great match and walked towards Mitchell, "Hey Mitchell right? Well done on winning the Pewter City Gym and proof of you winning it, here's the Boulder Badge," congratulated Brock as he handed Mitchell the Boulder Badge, "Wow thanks Brock," thanked Mitchell, grabbing the badge and putting it inside a badge case (Like the one from Unova but with Indigo League symbol on the back), "Now the next gym you should try next should be in Cerulean City but the Gym Leader there focuses on Water types so watch out," warned Brock as Mitchell gave him a thumbs up and left the gym to go back to the Poke Centre but before he left, "Ventus don't keep me waiting to long because once you finish your gym battle I will want to face off against you," challenged Mitchell with him leaving the building with Blaze next to him to rest at the Pokémon Centre before leaving to Cerulean City.
Badges: 1

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Level: 13
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Iron Tail, Dragon Breath

Nervous about Mitchell, Ventus went down to the arena and began to face the famous Brock. "I'm honored to meet you. I'll be using Eevee and Squirtle. Please forgive me if I went too rough. Eevee, you're up!" Said Ventus, and he sent Eevee out on the battlefield. "Let us begin. Don't hold back!" Said Ventus. "Very well then." Said Brock. "Geodude, I choose you!" Brock then sent out Geodude into the battlefield.(Play "Battle! (Trainer battle) - Pokemon X/Y") "Normal types won't puncture rock types. Just to give you a fair warning..." Said Brock. "Eevee, use Ember!" But Eevee used a different type of move: Dig. Brock commanded Geodude be on it's guard, but Eevee came from below Geodude at the instant dealing mild damage. "My goodness, your Pokemon has got some nerve." Said Brock. "Call me the student." Said Ventus. "I got the perfect edge to keep me in shape. Eevee, use Dig!" Eevee then used Dig again to drill through the ground again and knocking out Geodude. "Geodude is unable to battle, the battle goes to Eevee." Said the referee. (Music Stop) "Nice work, Eevee. You even learned a new move!" Said Ventus. "Don't forget, the battle is not over yet." Said Brock as he returned Geodude and pulled out another Poke Ball. (Play "Battle! (Champion) - Pokemon X/Y") "Onix, I choose you!" Onix came out of it's Poke Ball and roared in front of Eevee. "Let's see if your Pokemon can survive this last Pokemon." Said Brock. "Use Iron Tail!" "Attack-!" Said Ventus. But it was too late. Eevee was hit from Onix's Iron Tail move and was thrown towards the wall. (Music Stop) "Eevee is unable to battle, the battle goes to Onix." Said the referee. *Down to my last Pokemon. Let's hope water beats rock types.* Thought Ventus.

Last edited:
Leaf sent out Basaur. "A rock/water ´mon?" Basaur said, "This is gonna be easy". "Bulbasaur, Vine Whip!" Leaf ordered. "Prepare for trouble, and MAKE IT DOUBLE!!" Exclaimed Basaur. A vine came out of Basaur´s plant, and it was whipped on Kabuto´s direction.

@Captain Cardboard

Mitchell saw the Riolu following him and decided to greet the little guy, "Hey there, why are you following me?" asked Mitchell as Blaze looked at the Riolu and knew it was still a baby, "Char! Char?("Hey there my name's Blaze what's yours?")" asked Blaze.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Riolu Rio!" (" poke with wings said you take care of me!") The Riolu said with a smile "rioooo" ("i don't have name.. but it's nice to meet you!") He responded to the charmander in front of him.

"This is my last Pokemon." Said Ventus. "Squirtle, I choose you!" Squirtle came out of his Poke Ball, and was sent out into the battlefield. (Play "Battle! (Wild Pokemon) - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl") "Alright Squirtle, you're the last one I got. Don't fail me now." Said Ventus. "Use Iron Tail again!" Said Brock. Onix used Iron Tail to throw Squirtle straight towards the wall, but Squirtle would not give to a rock type Pokemon. Squirtle tries to push away the Iron Tail attack from Onix's tail. But Onix won't give up. Suddenly, a bright glow began to cover Squirtle. "Squirtle!?" Exclaimed Ventus. Squirtle then shape shift until he wasn't Squirtle anymore, he evolved into a Wartortle. "Wartortle, can you hear me?" Said Ventus. Wartortle turned to his master and tells him that he's alright. "Right then, let's finish them off. Go Wartortle! Use Aqua Jet!" Wartortle used Aqua Jet on Onix after bringing out the final blow. (Music Stop) "Onix is unable to battle and with the Gym Leader having no more Pokemon to fight, the winner goes to Wartortle and Ventus from Lavender Town." Said the referee. "Alright! We won the Gym battle. All of that studying really pays off!" Said Ventus. "Yes it has." Said Brock returning Onix back to his Poke Ball. "With that journal of yours, you can also become a Pokemon professor if you study hard. Well done on winning the Pewter City Gym. And for proof of you winning, here's the Boulder Badge. Congratulations." Brock then handed him the Boulder Badge. "The next gym you should be heading to is Cerulean City. That is where you will find another Gym Leader. But be warned, the next Gym Leader resides on water type Pokemon." Said Brock. "Don't worry." Said Ventus. "Like I said, call me the student." When Ventus went out the Gym, he saw Leaf and another Pokemon trainer having a Pokemon Battle from a far distance. Ventus smiled watching Leaf and another trainer fight with their Pokemon and went off to find Mitchell. Wartortle went looking for Chu as he looked everywhere. "WARTORTLE!?(Where are Chu? Where did you go!?")"

"Hey Blaze what is it saying?" asked Mitchell, "Char! Charmander!("He's saying he wants to join us!")" said Blaze as he pointed to Mitchell's empty PokeBalls, "Oh ok I think I get it, so you want to come with me then?" asked Mitchell as he grabbed one of the Pokeballs on his belt and held it in front of the Riolu.

Dead account

"Rio!" ("Yeah!") He'd exclaim happily, as he waited for whatever was supposed to happen, happen since he didn't know what was supposed to be going on now, so he just waited.

Ready for such a quick attack, Kabo quickly jumped back as Basaur lashed out with a vine whip. The vine struck the dirt in front of Kabo, barely missing the shellfish Pokemon. It hissed angrily at Basaur.
"Eek!" Hanako exclaimed, flinching at the sudden movement of Basaur's vine whip. Clearly nervous, the dark haired girl pointed at the Bulbasaur. "K-Kabo! That one move, uh, uh... ah! Aurora Beam!"
The Kabuto stood on its hind legs, showing it's dark underside to the Bulbasaur. At that very moment, a cold, rainbow-colored beam shot out from the underside of the Kabuto towards Basaur. From behind Hanako, the Omanyte covered its eyes.

"Alright then," said Mitchell as he pressed the Pokeball ontop of Riolu's head making him go inside and started to move a bit from side to side on his hand until a click is heard, "Alright Blaze we got ourselves a new friend now how do you say we go to the Pokémon Centre before letting him out," said Mitchell as Blaze nodded in agreement and went to the Poke Centre to rest. After Mitchell's team was healed up, he released all of them outside on an arena by the Pokémon Centre, "Alright Blaze, Aerial we have a new member of the team who I have named Anubis," said Mitchell introducing Anubis the Riolu to the others, "Say hi Anubis," encouraged Mitchell.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Name: Anubis
Species: Riolu
Level: 1
Moves: Copycat, Bone Rush, Agility, High Jump Kick
Nature: Naive
Ability: Inner Focus

Dead account

"Rio! " ("hello!") Anubis greeted to the other pokemon with a small wave "rio rio rio!" ("I hope to be friends with everyone here!") He continued as he smiled happily, he's finally got friends!

The Aurora Beam landed on Basaur, damaging him. Basaur was injured but he endured. "Bulbasaur, Vine Whip again!" Ordered Leaf. Once again a vine came out of Basaur´s plant, and he began spinning it like it was a lasso. Then, Basaur whipped the vine on the opponent Kabuto, hoping to land the attack this time.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, that's it. There's only so many times one can yell at a person to stop using future tense in their posts before it gets ridiculous.
"Super Lazy Man"'s RP forum privileges are officially revoked until further notice.

Ventus turned to Wartortle who was looking for Chu everywhere. "What is it, buddy?" Said Ventus. Wartortle told Ventus that he was looking for Chu. Where ever he has gone off to, Wartortle promised Chu he would protect Chu with all of his life. "You're right, buddy." Said Ventus. "Protecting the small and weak is what you're determined to do. But we got to go find Mitchell before we lose him." Dismayed, Wartortle waited for Chu, while Ventus went looking for Mitchell.

Mitchell decided to have both Blaze and Aerial train for a bit and let Anubis sit back since he is still a baby. During a spar Blaze started to glow white and then started to grow bigger until the light went away and revealed Blaze in his new form, "CHARMELEON!!!("OH YEAH!!!")" yelled Blaze who evolved into a Charmeleon, "Wow Blaze you evolved, well done," Mitchell congratulated Blaze, "But how about we have a rest for awhile," said Mitchell as he returned his Pokémon and went back into the Poke Centre to rest his Pokémon.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Species: Charmeleon
Level: 16

Level: 15
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Wing Attack

(Not my OC)

Last edited:
Chu had been wandering out Pewter City as soon as she lost the other guys. Finally some space. She walked about and found herself face to face with a Pignite. Oh no.... It was his Pignite, wasn't it? She tried to run, but as she was about to turn around, she saw Ivysaur. Suddenly, she was surrounded by her former comrades, including her mother. Tranquill made sure she couldn't get anywhere and the Gyarados encircled them, making it impossible to get anywhere. Drake walked up with Chu's mother in tow, who seemed quite upset and ran over to give her a hug. The Raichu was met with open arms, as Chu still loved her mother, but she was less okay with Drake.

<Why did you leave us, Chu? I was so worried about you.> Her mother cried. Tears streamed down her face before she wiped them away.

<Because I was missing love and compassion. Drake doesn't give that to me, he is only worried about me being strong. I can't deal with that mom. I couldn't. I want to be in a team where I am given love and kindness, not to be expected to be a fighting machine before I get any love and attention. Plus, he gives all of you guys love and attention. Why shouldn't he give me any? And how come I heard talk that he was going to get rid of you after I take your place? I want you to have a nice trainer, not be replaced by me. How right would that be?> retorted Chu.

Her mother stayed silent. She couldn't believe her own ears either and looked to Drake with a worried expression. Drake saw that look and quickly tried to make amends. Did Chu really overhear what his plans were for her mother? He tried to reassure his Raichu that there was nothing to worry about. "Oh, come on. She's just saying that so you can leave me. Come on now. I wasn't going to do that."

Chu growled and immediately let loose a Thunderbolt on the Gyarados and Tranquill. The two Pokemon roared and chirped in pain respectively before Chu hopped on Pignite's head and climbed up Gyarados's serpentine body. She then stuck her tongue out at Drake and left the area, running wildly away. She found the gym and then found Ventus. A Tranquill was after her and the Tranquill tried to grab at her with his talons, but that wasn't going to happen. Chu shocked the bird away and ran over to Ventus, standing behind his leg. He saw Ventus's bag and hid inside. Tranquill saw this and tried to warn Drake, but Chu let loose another Thunderbolt, knocking the Tranquill out and poking Ventus's shoulder, telling him to hide as well by pointing to the backside of the gym.

Meanwhile, Drake returned his Pokemon and rushed back to find where Tranquill flew to.

Ventus found Chu, but she was telling him to hide behind the gym. Confused with more questions about her, Ventus used his beloved birthday gift called the camo cloak, and wore it around him with Chu, and his buddy Wartortle. "No sudden movements." Whispered Ventus. "This cloak is sound proof." Ventus watched Drake and Pokemon team come by. From outside the cloak, it looked like there was nothing there. It was the ability of the cloak to make one Pokemon trainer and only two Pokemon invisible and out of plain sight.

Chu sighed in relief as she saw Drake's figure come by, look around a bit, return his unconscious bird, and run back to the Pokemon Center. Goodness, was that close. Drake was livid and upset as he ran back to the Pokemon Center, getting his Pokemon healed and sat down on the bench, clearly feeling bummed. Why did Chu leave? What did he do?

Meanwhile, Chu was hugging Ventus's shoulder and jumped off as soon as the coast was clear. Now it was time to have some fun.

Natalia had walked into the gym and watched as some trainers before her fought Brock. Wanting to get ready for this too, she talked to Brock after he was done fighting and told him she wanted to challenge him on more even ground and told him her Pokemon team. Thinking, he went back to his back room and found some Pokemon for Natalia to fight against. Natalia awaited on the benches, staring down at her three-man team and hoping this was going to be good.

"Glad you're back Chu." Whispered Ventus. "Just follow me, and don't get caught." Hiding inside his cloak, Ventus lead Wartortle and Chu away from Drake and straight towards Mitchell. "Grandpa always wanted to give me this beautiful gift." Said Ventus towards Chu. "These things are very rare to find in spooky places. It doesn't take damage, but it does well in stealth." When Ventus finally got close to Mitchell, he took off his cloak. "Mitchell, I'm here!" Said Ventus. And Wartortle said hello to Blaze the Charmander.

Last edited by a moderator:
After using the Aurora Beam, the Kabuto fell back to it's feet rather unsteadily. For a Pokemon as weak as Kabo, a medium-strength move like Aurora Beam took a lot out of it. Thus it was unable to dodge Basaur's Vine Whip attack, even through the fossil Pokemon could clearly see it coming. The vine struck Kabo, knocking it over and into the flowers. Hanako couldn't stop a small "Eek!" from escaping her throat. For a moment, the Kabuto laid there unmoving. Then slowly, ever so slowly, it pushed itself back up. The red eyes under it's shell seemed to flash as it glared at Basaur.
"Um, uh... K-Kabo, use, uh... Leer!" Hanako commanded. The Kabuto's glare suddenly became more focused and furious, and the fossil Pokemon seemed to be staring into the Bulbasaur's heart.

Mitchell saw Drake sit down on the bench and was going to go see what's wrong but then was spooked by Ventus appearing out of no where, "VENTUS DON'T DO THAT!?" screamed Mitchell as he was mad for Ventus doing that and hit him on the head for it, "Charmeleon("Hey Wartortle and look at me I am stronger now.")" boasted Blaze as he greeted Wartortle as well, "Anyway why are you do you have a camo cloak?" asked Mitchell.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

"Bad news." Said Ventus. "Drake is Chu's former trainer, and he's gonna get me and my team if he finds out." Ventus feared that Chu will get hurt by Drake. "Also I need a good nickname for my Wartortle. I'll name him...Cascade!" Said Ventus. "Anyways, you gotta help me!" "Wartortle!("We're doomed big time!")" Said Cascade towards Blaze.

"Alright just make sure Chu stays in your bag and I will distract him while you go to the next route once you leave I will follow," Mitchell said calmly as he went towards Drake with Blaze following him, "And once we meet up again we will have a battle," he said before walking over to Drake, "Hi there I don't think we met, my name is Mitchell Shadow, what's yours?" asked Mitchell having his hand out.
— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

"Okay. I trust you, Mitchell." Said Ventus, then he turned to Chu and Cascade. "Alright Chu, stay with me until we get Cerulean City. That is where we will be safe. Cascade, we're gonna need more training until your final evolution form is ready. Now, follow me, and I get you guys to safety." As they went their way in route 2, they passed by Mt. Moon. Ventus watched the mountain in awe but almost forgot to take them to safety. "I don't want to see Chu get hurt by that strong trainer." Said Ventus to himself.

Chu nodded and stayed within the backpack.

Drake noticed the weird congregation between the two trainers and one of them came over to talk to him. Frankly, he didn't want to talk. Not now. But he'll humor the kid for now. "The name's Drake Nicholson. I am from Unova and I am way too experienced to have a battle with you if that's what you are wondering."

Hoping to find someplace safe, he ran fast as he could to escape Drake's reach. When they found a place to rest, Ventus began to talk to Chu. "Chu, I know how you feel." Said Ventus. "The feeling I see on you...It hurts...Wartortle told me all about the compassion you've been missing since he was a Squirtle. I find compassion easy to find, because I care for those who are in need of help. That's why I want to give you compassion even if you don't trust me. Believe me, I'm compassionate to all Pokemon big and small. We're all in this together. You with me, Chu?" Ventus lent out his hand and covered his eyes with his other hand.

"Oh no I was wondering why you are you sitting here looking all gloomy?" he asked as he saw Ventus out the corner of his eyes leave, "And besides I just got my Pokémon healed from training them anyway so I don't want to have a battle now," he said trying to make conversation, "Charrrrr("Grrrr)" growled Blaze as he doesn't like Drake very much from what his instincts is telling him.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Drake scoffed at the young boy before resting his back against the cushion of the bench and sighed. "I don't know, man. I had my Raichu get a baby and I made sure that her child was one of the best she could do. I wanted to give Raichu a retirement and leave her where she would be taken care of at my home, so she wouldn't have to worry about extending herself even further in our adventures. She can live a long, peaceful life back home. Chu was going to replace her on my team, but Chu needed to earn her right in my team by showing how capable she was. After she shows how good she is, I'll fully respect and trust her and give her a the same treatment as I give to my other Pokemon. But she apparently thought I was being bad and left. I mean, it might just be a miscommunication. I'm not that great at expressing that. She must have also overheard me giving her mother retirement and thought it was a horrible thing and only heard half of it." He sighed again and then got up and stretched. "I'm going to challenge the gym here. See ya around."

With that, Drake got up and left the building. He saw a shimmer head to Route 3 and shook his head before heading back to the gym.

Meanwhile, Natalia got herself ready for a gym battle. She got her Dewott ready and Brock sent out his Graveler. This was going to be tough, despite the type advantage.

Terrified to see something behind him, Ventus led Chu and Cascade all the way to Cerulean City and found another hiding spot. "Get in here!" Said Ventus. As wore the cloak around him again, he told Chu and Cascade to silence their voices and to not make sudden movements, so that Drake won't know what he's looking for.

Mitchell left after Drake went and now knew that it was all a misunderstanding but he should have given Chu the same treatment as well. As Mitchell got to Route 3, he entered and saw that it was a small canyon but continued onward looking for Ventus, "Ventus you hear dude!" yelled out MItchell with Blaze yelling out as well looking for their friends.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Ventus took off his cloak and found Mitchell in route 3. "Did you talked to him?" Asked Ventus. "What did he want from me?" Ventus was shaking like a leaf, he forgot how to calm down. "How about we do a Pokemon battle here?" Said Ventus.

"Sure and it might help calm you down," said Mitchell as he got Aerial's Poke Ball out, "Now lets begin. Go Aerial!" yelled Mitchell releasing Aerial from her Poke Ball (Play ORAS Rival battle theme), "Pidgey!("Let's go!")" screeched Aerial, "Your turn," he said. Meanwhile two Pokémon were in a bush looking at the scene and wondering who would win.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Ventus grabbed his Ultra Ball and threw it into the air. "Voltage, I choose you!" Said Ventus. Voltage came out of his Ultra Ball and landed on the ground in a heroic stance. "Shinx-Shinx!("The hero is here!")" Said Voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.