• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Legends

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"soon it will be night again, i just need to wait" light said to himself quietly then said, "cledairy dodge that!".
Clefairy start running away from the attack.
"It wont be that easy to defeat someone who going to be a gym leader, you maybe hidden but not for so long" light said with anger and gave a little smile.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“Fool! You don’t realize I am a Gym Leader!” Koga yelled to Light still being unseen he then threw out three ninja stars that had pokeballs attached to them. Out came a Ekans, Muk, and Golbat. “Use sludge bomb, acid, and razor wind.” He said. His Muk then shot slime balls, his Golbat blew sharp bits of air and his Ekans spat acid all at Light’s Clefairy.

Magic Sparkle

"impossible!, You cant be a gym leader" light shouted in anger, "gym leader dont attack or challange others".
Light saw the ninja star with the pokeballs and start remembering something.
"These stars... I saw koga trhowing it before, so a gym leader is on team R?!" Light thought to himself.
"Everyone go!" Light said and trhow all of his pokemons.
"Clefairy! protect who you need, sylveon! Use psyshock on muk, mareep! use cotton spore on all on them and mimikyu use shadow claw to counter the poison attacks then hit ekans" Light said.
Mareep unleashed cottons from his fur that float toward the poison pokemons.
Mimikyu used his claw to block the poison attacks and striked on ekans.
Clefaity jumped high and used protect, blocking the other poison attacks.
Sylveon, that seem calmer then usual used psyshock on muk.
"Surge and sabrina probably gym leaders too, surge have electric types and sabrina psychic, they all part of team R" light thought to himself nervously.

Meanwhile emolga noticed koga, he was hard to see but he still saw it, they saw the big battle as well.
All the copies shoot electro ball on koga pokemons, making them feel like they get hurt.
The real emolga just sneaked behind koga, he jumped and start using iron tail, aiming on koga face.

Blue_Flash4

“It is possible!” Koga said. He then sensed something behind him and caught the Emolga before it hit him. “Hello little creature!” Koga said holding the Emolga by the neck.

Meanwhile, Zen had ditched Light and was somewhere else in the forest. He found a path that lead out of the forest.

Magic Sparkle

The emolga struggled and nuzzled koga, paralyzed him a little, then he escapes and fly away.

Light looked and saw that zen is gone, "at least he returned my pokemons..." Light said.
"Okay mareep, make a scrren of cotton with your cotton spore!" Light said and mareep start covering the area with cottons.
"Return everyone expect clefairy!" Light said and returned almost all of his pokemons.
"Clefairy come to me and use protect" light said, the clefairy used protect near light, protecting both of them.
Light start running with clefairy before the cottons disappear or crobat use his winds again, when the cotton disappeare light wasnt there anymore.

Blue_Flash4

Koga got shocked and dropped Emolga. “Sabrina get here now we need to get that boy.” He said into a communicator. Sabrina then appeared by Koga. She then started using psychic energy to locate Light when she did she teleported herself, Koga and Surge to Light’s location.

Magic Sparkle

After light escaped emolga joined him and start thinking again.
"Team R... Why is so familiar?" Light thought until he finally remembered, "team rocket, how can i forget that team that is saw when i travelled in kanto" light said himself as he continued running.
In some point clefairy protect stopped and clefairy seemed to be tired.
"You need to rest, soon the moon will be and you will recover easily" light said and returned clefairy but to her ball.
He suddenly saw koga and the others near him and hr start walking backwards.
"You just dont give up dont you team rocket?" Light said a little scared while he filled with anger, "what do you want from me even?" He said start to filled with fear while he walking backwards.
The emolga was on light shouder and give an aggressivy look, the emolga hoped that otis was here to help light.
Light continued walking backwards until he see hes in a dead end.
Emolga start charging electricity in his cheeks, trying maybe to scare them.

Blue_Flash4

Surge and Koga and Sabrina were walking towards Light. Surge noticed Emolga start charging electricity “It won’t help you.” He said. All of a sudden they saw a figure in a green hood jump down “What The Heck?” Koga said.

Cooper had jumped down where he saw Team Rocket. He had his green sweatshirt hood over his head. He blocked Team Rocket’s way to Light. Cooper turned around and said to Light “Don’t worry I’ll hold them off.” He smiled to Light and turned back facing Team Rocket.

Magic Sparkle

Light just looked confused on cooper.
"Is he another team that going to kidnap me soon, why they all wants me?, It only started after i picked that item in the forest, then the battle, got kidnapped by team eclipse, getting help from team rocket that kidnapping me too and now this one.
I just wanted to be a gym leader!" Light yelled to himself in his thoughts.
Emolga looked at light confused, then looked at cooper too, he noticed a tiny way out, but enough big that light can pass through.
Light saw it too and walked in the tiny way before the other noticed, he escaped and continued running.
He find a safe spot near a tree and sit there with emolga.
"You probably hungry, lets take an oran berry from the tree and eat" light said and emolga nodded.
Light sent his pokemons so they can eat too from the berries.
"Were right now in a danger, im sorry we wont eat a lot in the time were in danger" light said sadly, then returned his pokemons.
"Lets see what the item i picked is, maybe that what they all looking for" light said quietly to emolga and take the things he have in his pocket.
He finds the communicator that took from zen and the item, that light cant recognize what it look like or what it is, the emolga didnt seem to know too.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw Light run off. Cooper then threw two pokeballs and out came a Swampert and Incineroar. “Use flamethrower and muddy water!” He said. But Team Rocket had already ran off. Cooper and his Pokémon then ran off to where Light was he put his hood down and said to Light “You Alright?”

Magic Sparkle

Light looked at cooper while emolga still eating his oran berry.
"Why should i trust you?" He said madly, then he stood up and hide the items in his pockets again.
"You probably trying to fool me like the others did, right?" Light said and start walking away, the emolga joined him too.
"First team eclipse, then team rocket and soon i will have to deal with his team..." Light thought to himself madly, the emolga looked back at the cooper, starting to charge electricity again.

Blue_Flash4

"No, no. You got it all wrong I'm good not bad!" Cooper said to Light as he was walking off. "I'm not lying, seriously!" He then sent out his Swampert, Salamence, Dragonite and Incinieroar "Do these Pokemon look bad to you?!" He said looking right into Light's eyes.

Magic Sparkle

Ligbt looked at cooper madly, and emolga continue to charge electricity.
Light noticed cooper's pokemons trying to say something and pay attention to them.
He hears cooper's pokemons trying to say hes not bad or evil.
"The pokemons trying to make me understand, but surge's magneton said that as well and he just lied" light thought to himself while he still giving the mad look, "his pokemon dont know that i understand them, so maybe i should trust him?, But only for a little while".
"All right, i will join you. You can stop emolga" light said and sighed, the emolga stopped storing electricity as told and looked at light sadly.

Blue_Flash4

"Good! Alright if we're gonna stop the evil teams wer gonna need a plan!" Cooper said pulling out a piece of paper from a bag he had. "Now, We don't know where there big HQs with all their info are. However, if we can defeated the lieutenants we may be able to get the locations from them."

Magic Sparkle

Light sighed and start thinking, while the emolga looked at cooper suspectly.
"Emo... Emo emo" the emolga said to light, light turned to light and whisper to him very quietly "yeah i dont trust him either, maybe he can answer us some questions but we need to do it when all of his other pokemons in his pokeballs".
"Maybe those two will help" light said and sent out sylveon and mimikyu, who seem to be confused.
"Sylvy?" Sylveon said curiously to light, light looked at her and said "dont worry sylveon, hes a good guy...".
"Kyu" mimikyu said as he saw dragonite, salamance, incinieroar and swampert, "mimikyu!" He said.
"Maybe this one will help too" light said and sent out clefairy, who seem to be very cheerfully, "clefairy!" She said with joy.
"The moon is really nearby so clefairy can get her powers again" light said, then whisper something to clefairy, mimikyu, sylveon and emolga.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw Light send out some of his Pokémon. Cooper had returned his Pokémon and was writing stuff down on a piece of paper. “Alright done.” He said as he showed Light the piece of paper. “So we have Koga and Surge and Sabrina the Rocket lieutenants. We’ll try to defeat them and find out the location of their HQ. Then we’ll defeat Zen and find out where the main Eclipse HQ is. That sound good?”

Magic Sparkle

Light see the moon appeared and smiled.
"Do you really thing i gonna belive you?, Im not going to fall info this trap in the third time!, All right everyone! Lets do plan number 79!" Light said madly.
Sylveon used her ribbons to wrap cooper tight, meanwhile mimikyu used shadow sneak to take all the pokeballs from cooper.
"You think im that naive, right?" Light said "now i gonna ask you some questions, say the truth or i will fuse all my pokemons attacks to a big, hurting ball" Light said very madly, he nodded toward the other pokemons.
Emolga started to nuzzle himself and sylveon got herself calmer.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw the ribbons start tangling around him “What the heck.” He thought to himself. He realized it was Light’s Sylveon. “What are you doing?” He said he then heard Light say something about being naive and not falling for the same trick. “I’m not evil I already told you! Literally I’m just a trainer from Hoenn!”

Magic Sparkle

"why should i believe you?" Light said in anger, "now answer my questions or this is what gonna happen.
The emolga and sylveon stopped raising stats and emolga came close to sylveon after hr heard light.
Emolga and sylveon started charging electro ball and moonblast, mixing it to a big yellow-pink ball.
Clefairy came and used flamethrower, making the big ball on fire.
"This ball based on speed, which emolga raised his speed and it be stronger thank to sylveon calm mind! The burning will make it even more hurting" light said with rage, "so heres my questions, first whats your name?, secend which team youre a member in?, i wont be suprized if there more then team rocket and eclipse, and third... what do you want from me? You saved and helped for something right? Then what it is, it is because this item?" Light questioned in anger then pulled out the item from his pocket and show it to cooper.

"Oh come on! Can't i have some peace and quiet around here? It's not nice to tie people up like that. Even less nice when you're taking his pokéballs. But who am i to judge. I don't know any of you" Isak said with the smile of a trickster. He prepared Blaze's pokéball in case there was theft going on. He was NOT gonna have his own Pokémon stolen even if that other guy had his own stolen.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper heard what Light was saying and nudged something out of his pocket. “If I need proof to show you I’m not evil here it is.” He said. What he nudged out was a picture of him and several other trainers battling Team Aqua and Team Magma. “Those teams right there are Team Aqua and Team Magam from Hoenn. And the other people are my amigos from my home region which is Hoenn, we were fighting to save it! I swear!”

Magic Sparkle

Light looked at the other trainer "fine..." Light said and tilted his head.
The pokemons understand and emolga and sylveon made the ball disappeare, sylveon released cooper and mimikyu retuned the pokeballs.
Light sighed "sorry about that" light said

Blue_Flash4

Cooper stood up and said “Whatever,” he picked up the photo he dropped and put it back in his pocket. “Anyway we have to go battle the lieutenants of Team Rocket. Other guy you can come to if you want.” He said pointing to the other guy who was talking to Light earlier.

Magic Sparkle

Light and his pokemons start talking quietly with each other, trying to think of a plan.
After a while of talking he turns to cooper and said "i think an idea".
"We need to go to the eclipse HQ, they probably know something on team rocket, maybe even where the base" light said and sylveon nodded in agreement.
"I also have something that can help us get in" light said and smiled, then looked at emolga proudly, "team rocket got to eclipse HQ earlier, i dont know why but we'l find out".
Light sat and sent out mareep, mareep came out cheerfully "mareeeeep!" He said.
"We should rest, its night" light said and looked at clefairy, who seem to be dancing.

Blue_Flash4

“Mhm” Cooper said after hearing Light’s plan “Alright then let’s go! No rest they’ll be resting and we’ll strike them when they least expect it!” Cooper said. He then sent out his Salamence “C’mon Let’s go!”

Magic Sparkle

Light looked at his pokemons then looked at cooper and said "clefairy and mimikyu are more the night kind, so they can see in someone coming if that okay with them".
"Clefairy!""mimikyu!" They both said and nodeed, "if we will be tired all the plan will fail" light said.
"I wonder what about the trainer that helped emolga, i dont think she got hit by the hypnosis" light thought to himself, "aftet all of this end i will finally be able to become a gym leader, i still cant belive those three are gym leaders too, and one of them is electric type gym leader, like what im going to be".
Light turned to the other trainer and said "are you going to join?" And start yawning.

Blue_Flash4

“Alright well if we’re goin then get on Salamence and let’s go!” He said.

Meanwhile, Zen had made his way back to his HQ and was talking to his boss.
“Sir, a trainer has found our HQ.” He said.
“WHAT how?” The boss said.
“I had captured him sir, but he escaped and also has my communicator.” Zen responded.
“Well you have to recapture him and any of his comrades and get that communicator back!” The boss said. Zen nodded and walked out of the bosses office.

Magic Sparkle

"im not getting on salamance, we sould rest before" light said, "if we doing the plan we should sleep, mimikyu and clefairy will be on guard".
Meanwhile mimikyu watched clefairy dancing to the moon, the clefairy danced with joy, regaining her powers by doing that.
The item that will help us is with me, we can use that to get in the base or set up a trap with that" light said and looked at sylveon with a smile.
"Almost all my pokemons are tired and probably yours too, if we wont let them sleep it will be hard to do the plan" light said and looked on emolga and mareep almost falling asleep.

Blue_Flash4

“Alright fine.” Cooper said as he went and sat down against a tree “Salamence return.” He said as he returned his Salamence. “G’night.” He said before he fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Zen had left the Eclipse HQ. He was walking back into the forest and he saw Light and another trainer getting ready to nap.

Magic Sparkle

Light talked with every on eof his pokemons before he went to sleep, he moat talked with sylveon clefairy and mimikyu.
"Okay, lets sleep!" Light said and yawn, "tomorrow we going to get some answers".
Light didnt notice zen, only emolga ears twitched a little but he didnt saw a thing.
"If one of the guards will come i will be ready, im not sure if someone will come since i hide it before he noticed so he probably only think he lost that" light thought to himself then went to sleep.
Clefairy continue to dance in the moonlight and mimikyu watched with sylveon the stars, all the other pokemons were asleep with light.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw Emolga’s ear twitched and moved over a bit thinking that it would look over and spot him.
He then walked over behind another tree and started planning his revenge.

Meanwhile, Cooper woke up because he heard a noice. He walked over and saw Zen “Who are you?” He said to Zen Grabbing him by the collar.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Emolga ears continued to twitch, he looked around but he didnt see a thing, and wen wen to sleep.
Light continued to sleep and he was seem to be deep asleep.
Clefairy didnt hear a thing and continue to dance, shes enjoying doing that as the moon give her more power.
Sylveon and mimikyu heard noices, sylveon only smiles a little evilly and mimikyu decided to use shadow sneak and look around.
No one of them has notice cooper has gone.

Blue_Flash4

Zen heard Cooper ask him a question and he responded. “I’m here for revenge against Light.” He then pushed Cooper into a tree and sent out his Lycanroc. “Lycanroc Use Crunch on Light’s Pokémon!” Lycanroc nodded and jumped at Light’s Sylveon getting ready to bite it.

Magic Sparkle

The sylveon saw the lycanroc heading to her but she only keep smiling, she kept herself calm.
From behind the rushing lycanroc there was mimikyu's shadow, he jumped right at lycanroc from the ground and used shadow claw.
Emolga couldn't see anything because the darkness and whisper something to light that was asleep near him.
Clefairy stopped dancing after she got all her power back, and start using the moon power to fly and look where the noices coming from.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Cooper had gotten knocked against a tree. He then sent out his Incineroar which ran over and grabbed Zen by the throat Incineroar then slammed Zen to the ground. Cooper then ran over to where Emolga and Light were.

Magic Sparkle

Clefairy noticed cooper running toward light and start flying toward him.
"Clefairy?" She said quietly upon reaching him, she was full of energy.
Meanwhile mimikyu continued to deal with lycanroc and kept using shadow claw on him.
Sylveon just keep watching and smiling as she start charging a powerful moonblast.
Emolga heard more noices but he still couldn't see anything, he just stand near light and prepared with iron tail.

Blue_Flash4

Lycanroc saw Mimikyu attacking him Lycanroc responded with Crunch. Lycanroc bit Mimikyu and started swinging it around like a ragdoll.

Meanwhile, Zen had also sent out his Charizard which flew over to Sylveon and grabbed it getting ready to use Seismic Toss on it.

Magic Sparkle

Mimikyu try to cover the rag, he didnt wanted that the lycanroc see what under himself and die.
Mimikyu waited and when he touched the ground he fast used shadow sneak and went underground, a little part of the rag got torned.
He strike back at lycanroc and used play rough, then went back to the ground by using shadow sneak.

Meanwhile sylveon was suprized but she still smiled, she kept herself calm so her powers will be stronger.
She charged moonblast again but instead of shooting it she holded the sparkling pink ball in her hands.
Emolga noticed a light, he turned back and saw the charizard and the sylveon.
He fast fly to there while nuzzling himself, then used electro ball right at Charizard.
The sylveon saw the electro ball coming and fast catched it with her ribbons, the yellow and pink balls keep hurting sylveon's ribbons but she keep holding it and mixed it info a giant pink-yellow ball again.
She grabbed the giant ball with all her ribbons, then smashed the ball right at charizard head.
Meanwhile clefairy saw the lycanroc attacking mimikyu, she got angry and start unleashing leafs from her hands.
She controlled the magical leafs to hit lycanroc.
Emolga came back to light, but he find out hes not there anymore, emolga just smiled toward the bushes and start changing his tail to metal.

Blue_Flash4

Lycanroc and Charizard got hit hard by the attacks. Zen started to send out his Nidoking. When he did he saw a Swampert jump at Nidoking tackling it. He looked over and saw Cooper.
What do you think your doing you idiot!?” Zen yelled to Cooper “This isn’t your fight!”
Cooper looked to Zen and said “I’m protecting my friend!” He said “Swampert use hammer arm!” Swampert nodded and hit Nidoking with a powerful attack. “Nidoking respond with Poison Sting!” Nidoking stabbed Swampert with its horn. “Charizard and Lycanroc join in with Wing Attack and Counter!” The two Pokémon nodded, Charizard hit Swampert with its wings and Lycanroc smashed Swampert with a counter attack. Zen’s Nidoking, Charizard and Lycanroc all the night surrounded Swampert.

Magic Sparkle

Mimikyu saw that sylveon's ribbons are badly hurt from the electro ball and the moon blast she fused, he then saw zen pokemons surrounding swampert.
Clefairy noticed it too but instead of attacking the pokemons she came to sylveon and start protecting her, then she nodded to mimikyu.
Mimikyu nodded back and sneaked to zen pokemons.
Emolga started to notice that the flame from Charizard tail can help him see what going on, he then shooted electro ball on Charizard.

Meanwhile mareep and light hidding in the bushes near zen, "the trap got to unexpected situation but we still can capture zen and force him to tell about team rocket" light said quietly to mareep, "sylveon's ribbons can wrap him up again, just wait for the right time" light continued, without knowing what happened to sylveon's ribbons.
"Reeeeep" the mareep said, meaning that hes ready, "alright then" light said to mareep quietly "lets do it".