• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Masters Discussion

Name: Ponyboy Daryl
Hometown: Galar, now lives in Unova
Personality: Bashful, serious, yet fiery, hotheaded, and reckless. Almost like he has split personalities. Depends on his surroundings and who he's with. He likes to hang around people he knows rather than strangers. He's also very competitive. He's no joker when it comes to Pokémon.
Appearance: Starting from his head, he has blonde, short hair at the top the goes up. His hair is like a short afro, but concentrated and a little spikey and chunky. from the back it extends a little further than the shoulders. Like the top, it keeps the roughness with it. The sides of his hair are shaved, with having two, straight, strips of hair that have an inverted triangle at the ends.
Going lower, he has a black t shirt, covered by a light-cyan colored, short, jean jacket, with triangular designs and patterns along the sleeves. The sleeves are quite long, covering half his hand, with big, yellow, buttons on each ending point of the sleeve. He has tight, gray jeans, with leather lace top shoes that match the color of his pants.
Background: As a small child, he grew up in the rough terrain of Galar, near Hammerlocke. His family were farmers, that were also Pokémon breeders and trainers. His family, and him, left Galar for Unova, for ranching. His parents wanted raise a generation of great Pokémon trainers, so they thought moving to Unova would be great for them to explore the world, and meet new friends and foes. That's where he is now.

Pokemon: Flygon
Species: Mystic Pokémon
Name: Tetra
Type Weakness: Dragon
Moves: Sand Tomb, Dragon Rush, Potion, Dragon Dance
Sync Move: Dust Devil

If there's anything I'm missing, please let me know.

Last edited:
@tekkit we just need to fix Flygon's moves, you can only have two different types of moves and some neutral, like two fire attacks, a ground attack and neutral (neutral usually for boosting or debuffing)

I mentioned before, it's minimum three, we can be up to like twenty xD which is better if we're one big group moving forward to avoid getting lost and stuff