• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

Just avoid species that are already taken or types that have already been used multiple times. (Really just don’t use fire, water, fighting, or ice)

ok here goes

Name: Gōsutogōremu
Nickname: Gorem
Species: Golett
Ability: Iron Fist
Appearance: The swirl on its chest can spin around and it is glowing orange instead of yellow
Personality: When it says its gonna do something it means its gonna do something. It is dedicated and loyal with a decent sense of humour. When it comes down to it Gorem can do alot of things, and is a great decision maker.
Role: Fighter
Moveset: Shadow Punch, Iron defense, Stomping Tantrum, Mega punch, Rollout
Background: Gorem has always been a great builder. Due to its skill it has been specially trained to help build big structures and buildings. This has always helped Gorem in certain situations
Notes: Gōsutogōremu is japanese for ghost golem! Betchya didnt know that!

EDIT: I added its role and his background

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Just to let you know, the four move limit doesn’t apply on Pokecharms unless specified, which it isn’t here. So Gorem can have more moves if you want. :)

ok here goes

Name: Gōsutogōremu
Nickname: Gorem
Species: Golett
Ability: Iron Fist
Appearance: The swirl on its chest can spin around and it is glowing orange instead of yellow
Personality: When it says its gonna do something it means its gonna do something. It is dedicated and loyal with a decent sense of humour. When it comes down to it Gorem can do alot of things, and is a great decision maker.
Role: TBA
Moveset: Shadow Punch, Iron defense, Stomping Tantrum, Mega punch
Background: (nothing really)
Notes: Gōsutogōremu is japanese for ghost golem! Betchya didnt know that!
Looks good! Accepted

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
My schedule's been all over the place lately, I'm still away from home and I often forget to check my alerts. Hope I didn't cause too much trouble. :)

Now that all missions have started, should I make Nora use her badge and teleport everyone back, or should we wait for the others to finish?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Basically, this is what I have planned for Eve's evolution.

*The group is exploring a cave when a crystal flashes and explodes when Eve passes under it. It turns into Fairy Crystal Dust. It falls all over Eve.*
*Eve begins to evolve.*
Eve: Holy Miltank, I'm evolving!
*She finishes evolving into Sylveon. She doesn't know what she's turned into.*
*Everyone looks at her in horror.*
Eve: Oh, what Eeveelution did I turn into? Glaceon? Jolteon? Umbreon? Oh, that would be awesome -
*She catches eye of her reflection in a nearby crystal. It's Sylveon.*
Eve: *Blinks* Who brought a Sylveon in here?
*Someone tells her that she might want to look closer.*
Eve: ......
Eve: Excuse me, please.
*Eve walks into a nearby cavern that is closed off. Seconds later, she is heard screaming in rage.*
Eve: I'M PINK?! GET THESE BOWS OFF OF ME! I LOOK SO GIRLY! AAAAAHHHHHH-

Basically, this is what I have planned for Eve's evolution.

*The group is exploring a cave when a crystal flashes and explodes when Eve passes under it. It turns into Fairy Crystal Dust. It falls all over Eve.*
*Eve begins to evolve.*
Eve: Holy Miltank, I'm evolving!
*She finishes evolving into Sylveon. She doesn't know what she's turned into.*
*Everyone looks at her in horror.*
Eve: Oh, what Eeveelution did I turn into? Glaceon? Jolteon? Umbreon? Oh, that would be awesome -
*She catches eye of her reflection in a nearby crystal. It's Sylveon.*
Eve: *Blinks* Who brought a Sylveon in here?
*Someone tells her that she might want to look closer.*
Eve: ......
Eve: Excuse me, please.
*Eve walks into a nearby cavern that is closed off. Seconds later, she is heard screaming in rage.*
Eve: I'M PINK?! GET THESE BOWS OFF OF ME! I LOOK SO GIRLY! AAAAAHHHHHH-
Haha sounds good

Mango will probably trip and throw the fire stone onto Sol for his evolution. My goal is for him to become strong enough to take more of a backseat role and only step in when necessary, like Wigglytuff or Ampharos from the PMD games

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She doesn’t mind being a Fairy type - she actually likes Fairy types - but she positively hates being categorized as “cute” or “girly”.

I know before I kind of dismissed the ideas of individual teams within the guild but how would you all feel about “specialty teams” that were designed for certain roles and will be used often together.

For instance Hitari and Tiara would both be a part of a team designated to Rescues because of their ability to detect Pokémon from far away. Jay would likely be part of a team specialized in taking down outlaws.

It’s not to say your Pokémon would only do those types of missions but if there are any of you who feel your character would like to specialize in a certain type of exploration let me know.

Or should we continue making diverse teams based off of the roles you established in your character sheets?