• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Play Park!

Hello and welcome to the Pokémon Park! This is a RP I've made up. Before telling you the general plot here's some rules you must follow!
1. Follow the general role play rules! No god modding, no autoing, full paragraphs etc...
2. Romance is allowed, keep this kid friendly though!
3. Only eight people! I may make exceptions but don't feel like you are that person!
4. Try to (if you can) use a smaller or not fully evolved Pokemon, this is Park for wild Pokémon so have some chill, but if you must have a big/fully evolved Pokémon then at least give me a reason why! If it's good then I'll let you off the hook.
5. Obviously no Legends or Mythical Pokémon.
6. No evolving!
7. Have fun!

So if you do want to join and think you can follow these rules then go ahead and state your Pokémon and your entrance to the park! The point of this is mostly to meet others, its kind of like the Safari Zone but with a playground and a lake and a cave and all kinds of cool things to discover! Remember that in this RP you are the Pokémon, no trainers. Although you are a wild Pokémon this is land where catching Pokémon or already caught Pokémon is restricted.

Here, I will start:

Pokemon: Turtwig
Shiny: No
Character: Good endurance, hates fighting.

"Here you go little guy." The strange man said as he plopped down the little turtle. "Have fun here in this park where you will be safe." The man patted his head and walked off. W-where am I? Turtwig thought. It's so interesting, maybe I should go find some other Pokémon, if there are any yet. And he went off crawling through the grass.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Glaceon (Is this allowed?)
Shiny: Yup
Character: Loyal, friendly, curious, random
Name(sorry I feel like she should have a name): Calix

A weird man dropped Calix on the grass. "Hey!" She protested, "That hurt!" The man pretended not to have heard her and left. Well, Calix thought, I guess I'll stay for the time being. She turned and saw a small Turtwig in the grass. "Wait up!"She called.

(Yep, Glaceon is allowed and so are names)

Turtwig heard someone calling and looked back over his shoulder to see a Glaceon approaching. He turned around and said "Hi! A-are you a Pokémon to? I've never see a Pokémon like you." He inspected the interesting colored Pokémon and then realized, "Oh! You are shiny!" He laughed and fell over on his side. "Whoops."

I wanna join!
Pokemon: Buneary
Character: Nice, cute, loves hugs
Name: Buns (if names are allowed)

Buns kicked wildly as a strange human carried her from out of a van. Put me down! She thought. Almost as soon as she did she got gently put down on a rock and watched the person walk away waving. She huffed, Finally! Now, where am I? I guess the best way to find out is to explore. As Buns strolled along through the grass she noticed two Pokémon, a Glaceon and a Turtwig. She hopped over excitedly, "Hi Hi Hi!!!" She said to them and quickly gave them both hugs. "Oh, sorry I love hugs"

@Lady_Kate Great!

@Faiq dude, you gotta make sure you are following the guidelines, and you need to have your start to the RP in that same post

Turtwig stood back up and steadied himself, then he heard someone else shouting and saw that it was a Buneary. "Oh, hel-" he said before he got interrupted by the bunny which quickly gave him and the Glaceon a hug.

Pokemon: Amaura
Character: Very curious, can get distracted easily, loves making friends.

Woah! Amaura thought as she saw the vast grass where she was being carried by a very strange man. "Where am I..." she tried to ask the man, although it would be pointless as the humans couldn't understand her, but she didn't even have time to finish the sentence before she was dropped into the grass with a big thud. Oww... She thought, but then she saw a bunch of dandelions, and rushed towards them before she saw a group of Pokemon, and rushed toward them and accindently bumped into a Turtwig. "Sorry!" She said as she got up.

I would like to join this! :3 aaaand i just noticed Turtwig is the only boy '-'
Pokemon: Vulpix
Shiny: Yes
Character: Shy,Timid,Easily Scared,Friendly,Needs to get used to new people to be friends,Will only fight to protect her friends and herself
Name: Petallie

She was actually sleeping when a weird man picked her up and putted her on the grass in the park.The man gave her a few pets before going.Petallie woke up and noticed she was somewhere else,"W-what!?W-where am i?",She then suddenly heard someone say,'Sorry' and went to see if someone else was here.She walked to the sound slowly trying to not make a sound and hid in the grass while seeing other pokemon in the park,a Turtwig,a Glaceon,a Buneary and an Amaura.Even if she wanted to be friends with them she was too scared and too shy,So she just watched instead.