• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties RP

As Arthur watched everyone else suddleny get out theeir Pokemon to make their escape, he followed suit and got out Dragapult's Poke ball to return it, he got another Poke ball and threw it skyward before he quickly grabbed his jacket, bag and shoes, as he quickly put on the latter, a Salamence emerged from the light and immediately knew what happened. Nidoking emerged from the smoke and attempted to attack again only to be knocked back by Salamence's Flamethrower, Arthur quickly hopped on to Salamence's back and the latter immediately took to the skies. "Get us outta here!" Arthur said before Salamence immediately flew away from the beach.

Salamence flew in the direction towards Melemele island, the flight was likely to take a while so Arthur had enough time to put on his jacket. When he was certain that he wasn't being followed, he smiled and closed his eyes, it wasn't often that he experienced the feeling of being in the air like the fortunate bird Pokemon, and with the fact that Salamence enjoyed flying, it was an experience that both trainer and Pokemon could enjoy for a long time. When Hau'Oli city was in sight, Arhtur looked around atop Salamence to see if anyone else was there.

Alex was a little suprised by Mimi's sudden hug. before returning it. "It's not your fault, Brownie's fine see," said Alex as he pressed Furrets pokeball and she came out looking fine. "Furret," said the Furret as Brownie did a small wave to Mimi. "She just needs a little rest that's all." said Alex as he stepped away from Mimi's hug. "Also, don't worry, I'm sure Arthur will be fine." said Alex as he walked out of the alley way. He looked up and noticed a Salamence flying towards Hau'oli City. "Speak of the devil, that might be him," said Alex as he looked up towards it.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi sighed in relief seeing a Salamence fly overhead. "Thank goodness everybodys okay...err ummm shoes?" Mimi asks, referring to Harper who seemed to be barefoot. "Well then I guess some of you forgot your shoes huh?" Mimi laughs out along with her Raichu who was trying her hardest to cover her mouth from laughing. "Oh gosh no worries we can use my card to buy stuff. Plus all the money I just earned from my concerts here in Alola just got transferred to my bank account" Mimi excitedly says while taking out her card from her pocket. "Alright Raichu baby let's make Chion hate for spending all our money already" Mimi cheers out to her Raichu who jumped up and high fived her trainer. "Alright girls, plus Alex, we have a goal and one goal only! Spend money and make the others wait an eternity for us to finish!" Mimi says in heroic voice while pointing in the direction of the mall before popping a piece of sweet gummy candy into Raichu's mouth, "let's go! After Arthur lands his butt down here" Mimi says. But she quickly realized that it was probably too dark for Arthur to see the group so she send Ampharos. "Darling please make your tail glow so that Salamence up there can see us" the girl says to the sweetest out of all her Pokemon. Ampharos nodder hear head before sticking her tail up into the air and making the yellow orbs on her tail glow a bright light while Mimi put dropped her star-shaped sunglasses down to her eyes in order to protect her retinas from Ampharos's bright tail light.

Salamence looked down to watch a strange light glow and growled to get Arthur's attention. "That looks like them, set us down, pal." He said while he patted the back of Salamence's neck. Salamence slowly hovered down lower and lower until he landed on the ground, Arthur slid off of him and went to give the dragon Pokemon a light hug. "Wonderful flying as always Salamence, and thanks for the quick response in aiding our escape." He said before he got out his Poke ball. "You go ahead and rest, I know you enjoy flying, but it must tire you a lot." Arthur said as he returned his Salamence and sighed before he waved over at everyone and walked towards them. "You all okay?"

"Hey guys!" As Richie strolled through Malie with his Decidueye near him, gasping at the place he hadn't been to before. He saw Salamence up in the sky. He ran towards his friends quickly, and with joy. "You guys got away, I was really worried. I can't lie, I'm so glad you guys made it hehe...Hey Arthur, why do you have so many dragon-types?" He looked towards Arthur who zapped his Dragon-type into it's Pokeball. His Decidueye keeping at it's own pace as it walked slowly to all the others. "Also...I actually think we should go to the Malie Library, I haven't been there before, and we might find out something new about these Crystals. We know a bit, but not enough!" He said, it was old, and had many history books in it. Richie did lots of research on Pokemon Types, Breeding, and Battling in a one in Melemele.

Last edited:
"A-Ok Arthur!" said Alex while doing a double thumbs up. "We were just about to go shopping for shoes since as you can see," said Alex as he pointed down and wiggled his toes. He then noticed Richie coming over. "Oh hey Ritchie, that sounds like a great idea. We can go there in about half an hour or so. But first we should go shoppi-" said Alex as he was interrupted by a loud growling from his stomach. "Also I haven't eaten since breakfast can we pleeease get something to eat first?" said

Last edited:
Returning the exhausted Gallade to his Poké Ball, David looked over at the others. It seemed everyone made it safely, except... "Where's Arthur?" He asked, his worries immediately invalidated by the sight of a Salamence flying overhead, soon landing nearby revealing Arthur on top of the dragon type. A sigh of relief could be heard from David, the teen thankful that everyone made it out okay.

David looked down to notice a significant lack of shoes or socks on his feet. "Ah, I was so caught up in the moment... it's fine. I always keep a change of clothes on me." David said, rummaging through his backpack to find a spare pair of shoes and socks, putting them on. "I keep so much stuff in here, it's a wonder how I'm able to carry it around all the time," he muttered to himself. As the group was deciding where to go, David pitched in. "I agree with Harper, we need to stop by the Pokémon Center first. Three of my Pokémon don't have much energy left."

Shaking off the stress of the earlier situation, David managed to crack a smile. "What was up with those guys, anyway? They said something about our crystals representing something?" He asked, returning to his more kind and optimistic self.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi thanked and returned Ampharos before letting out the breathe she didn't even know she was holding. "I have no idea who those crazy people were but they mentioned that the flower chose us specifically. After Alex and Harper get a new pair of shoes, get our Pokemon healed, and then get Alex's stomach a fix we should head to the library in Malie City to figure out more about these crystals that could have gotten us killed or kidnapped" Mimi says, gently rubbing her yellow petal shaped crystal on her choker. The shortest out of the six was still terrified after what had just happened. She was used to Pokemon battles and enjoyed the thrill of it, but not being attacked by dangerous people who showed no remorse and their mindless Pokemon who wanted nothing but to take down her Serperior. "What if they find us?" Mimi asks, her usual happy demeanor vanishing. Raichu jumped up into her trainers arms and hugged Mimi tightly. "We can't stay out here in the open for long, they have a Liepard meaning that they have a Pokemon who's able to track our scent!"

"Then we'll just fight em off. Or get someone's help..." Richie said, he didn't hide his worry, or caution. He showed all of it in his face. However he decided to look on the bright side for a few minute. "This could be a good chance for me to heal my Pokemon...uh I'll be back in a second!" He rushed over to the Pokemon Center swiftly, a few minutes later he returned with fully replenished Pokemon. This was also a good chance to explore Melemele more, he had always wanted to do so. So Richie began walking around the area, his Decidueye quietly following him from not that far away. He silently searched new things, or the clothing shop he hoped was around here.

Last edited:
Harper's anxieties were assuaged with Arthur's arrival. "Oh thank goodness..." among the chatter of her friends, Harper quietly thanked her Sneasel and returned him to his Pokeball for a well deserved rest.

"Okay, it sounds like the more prepared out of us should go ahead and head to the Pokemon Center. After we've gone shopping, we can meet up there and figure out what to do from there-- ohh, and there goes Richie," she laughed, slightly exasperated. Harper ran a hand through her hair, straightening up to her full height, sparing a soft smile to Mimi. "I really appreciate the help, by the way. I could uh, really use it." She gestured to her own sockless feet with a solemn sigh. "Do you know where the best place to shop is around here, anyway? I'm really, really lost on these islands. Care to lead the way?"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi smiled and nodded her head. "Rai to the mall!" Mimi happily exclaimed, her Raichu jumping out of her trainers arms and walking on her hind legs to the direction of the mall, a route she's already familiar with since that's the first place they went to when arriving in Alola since Mini needed to retouch her pink hair dye at the bottom half of her hair. "Alright Harper what kind of shoes do you want to rock the streets with?" Mimi questions while looking at a catalog of the most innest footwear as of that month on her phone. Raichu ran into the mall in excitement, the pink sparkly bow around her neck glistening due to the bright lights in the building.

Mimi naturally made her way into a designer store and searched high and low for the perfect pair of shoes to replace the ones that made her regret jumping into the water. She ended up picking out a pair of black heeled sandal wedges and a black leather backpack since she had left her original purse back in the hotel. Mimi hated this so much but at the same time was so happy to be able to experience adventure for once. "A boyfriend's a vibe and all, but damn this credit card is my one true love" Mimi sighs in content while walking out of the store with more than she had originally picked out for "emergency reasons". Having famous parents sure did have perks in Mimi's opinion since she totally got the items way cheaper than they were supposed to be. "Thank you mommy for starring in that sales lady's favorite drama!"

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
As Zack arrives on boat to Mele Mele Island on boat, He sees five other people on shore and gets off the boat to Hau'oli City Marina as Zack came to challenge the island trails with his dark type pokemon, As he got off board he walks over to the malasada shop to get a treat for his prized Absol "Finally At Main Land, Right Absol? We can finally read the books i've wanting so much!"

As Absol seems to agree with Zack why wanted to go to Alola in the first place "Well want some malasadas Absol?" Zack enters the Malasada shop and buys 2 Malasadas for hiim and his pokemon. But as he got onto main land his petal started glowing, As it seems like he is connected to something near him but he just hides the crystal petal

Last edited:
Richie wondered over to the praised Malasada Shop of Melemele, his eyes glowed. "Malasadas! Who doesn't love Malasadas?!" He expressed himself vibrantly, his Decidueye more or less staying quiet, not really sharing his enthusiasm, "I gotta get me one of those, I heard they're way better here in Melemele instead of Akala." He grinned to himself, loudly opening the door. He walked up and bought a few Malasadas for him to share with his Pokemon, as he began walking out, something caught his eye. He felt like the world had stopped for a moment, it was a feeling that was present every time he had met his friends. This overwhelming sense of familiarity. He passed Zack quietly, with his Absol.

He turned to Zack quietly and glared at him. "Uh hey there...so uh...you seem slightly familiar...what's your name?" His petal began glowing vibrantly, his eyes stayed on Zack, never removing them from him. He felt so familiar yet so distant. This couldn't be Zack, his friend from the Summer Camp. "I feel like I remember you, have you ever been to an Alolan Summercamp?" He questioned Zack, his face showing a concerned yet grinning face.

"I was really a big fan of my high tops," Harper rubbed the back of her neck, keeping pace with Alex, Mimi and her Raichu. "It's kind of really embarrassing but that... was awfully chaotic." It was pretty upsetting, being sought out by Cosmos Inc. She hated to think about what kind of resources they had access to. It only meant trouble, for sure. Harper compartmentalized that thought and reached out to pat Alex on the shoulder. "Anyway, we'll try to keep our trip short so we can get you some food, alright Alex? There's plenty of places around here!"

Once they're at the store, Harper searched for some decent shoes that fit her previous style. "Oookay, I am not the best at fashion, I'll admit that right off the bat," she snickered, holding up a pair of big green boots. "Not much use for fancy clothes up in, no-where's-ville Snowpoint! Just... have to stay warm?" She brushed at the old patch-riddled jacket around her waist for emphasis. Harper adds with a chuckle, "Got any tips for the unfashionable, Hype Queen?"

Alex followed Mimi and Harper, and he was just about as lost on fashion as Harper. "Same Harper. Before my Mom would usually pick shoes and even then, I'd just wear 'em until they're too small or worn out." said Alex as he saw Mimi treat that shopping mall like a second home. "I guess having famous parents helps huh Hype Queen?" said Alex as he chuckled a bit too. Then a pair of red and black strapped sandals caught his eye. "You may have your one true love but I may have found mine!" said Alex a little to excitedly. he immediately picked up a pair and paid for them. "They feel great to walk in too." he said. Alex thought for a moment and then looked at his bandanna. "Y'know kinda lucky I got the red crystal seeing how it's my favorite color. I think that lady said it represented Courage?"

| Korutesu |

As Zack looks around to see someone talking to him he says "Uh, Yeah i guess.." Zack notices Richie's Petal glwooing, Just like his, And he asked "Are we connected? To a bond?, I have one of those too, I got it from camp ten years ago.." As He rememebers "Richie? Is that you?"

As Zack gave out a grin and asked how he was, as Zack happily told him about what happened for ten years "How are you?" as Zack goes out to admire the moon of alola, "So, Richie how have you been?"

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Oh darling say no more!" Mimi says excitedly, throwing her shopping bags at the store assistant that was following Mimi as she wandered around the store to spend more money. "Alright Harper you're much taller than me so an outfit that would look amazing on you should include some high waisted skinney jeans and possibly a crop top!" Mimi excitedly says, throwing clothes at Harper.

The Hype Queen looked and Alex and raised a brow. "Alex honey I was totally gonna pay" Mimi whined out, poking Alex on the cheek with a pout. "You need to let your big sister pay!" Emilia pouts out, while Raichu handed the store assistant a matching bow for her tail. "Harper honey just tell me when you're ready and I'll come over and pay for things" Mimi calls out, enjoying the ability to be able to share her luxurious life with her friends.

Thanks to the fashion master Hype Queen, Harper had some direction to go off on. She laughed when she caught the clothes Mimi chucked at her, spinning with a teasing salute towards a changing room, "aye-aye, my Queen!"

Turned out Mimi really knew what she was talking about. The outfit of black skinny jeans went well with the cool greens and blues of the crop top she'd been given. Harper picked out a pair of socks and some snazzy boots that could hopefully help her on the upcoming run from a Whole Corporation. She brought all her findings to the counter and sheepishly called out to Mimi, "I think I'm all set here!"

Now that they weren't running for their lives, Harper was happy to reflect on what Alex commented on; "They said something about the colors and traits being our most dominant aspects?" The girl held her chin, humming in thought, "I think courage fits you! Happiness certainly fits Mimi too. I think they said mine was peace? It's not the first word I'd use to describe me but, either way, green has been a favorite color since I can remember!"

"Yeah I can't imagine Big Sis being anything else other than Happiness and I don't think Peace doesn't describe you." said Alex. "Now that I hope all three of us are set, can we PLEASE get something to eat. I know at this point I'm sounding kind of annoying but after the day I've had I'm kinda running on empty." said Alex with a sigh. Alex checked his Pokegear for restraunts in the Area. "Looks like there's a place in this mall called the 'Battle Buffet' It sounds really good, can we go check it out? I know there's a Sushi Place in Malie but it looks like it's a little pricey and it's probably gonna be for less food." said Alex

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi walked up to the counter, her designer shoes clicking on the sparkly tiled floor. "I want everything on this card please" Mimi says to the cashier, sliding over her card without even worrying about the price. Once again Mimi was loving her parent's money more than life itself. "Ms. Mimi, my son loves your music so much and I was wondering if you could sign this shirt?" The lady asks while handing the DJ/future singer a shirt and a permanent marker. She gladly accepted and wrote her name and a short little message on the white tshirt before adding a gigantic heart around it. "Happiness? Me? Well that's only natural considering being happy is the only path for me" the shortest out of all of them says with a proud smile, handing Harper the items she had had wanted to purchase. "Battle Buffet? Dont you need to fight for your food? Well I mean I guess we can, my treat, but we also need to invite the others" Mimi says, handing Alex one of her shopping bags. "Help your big sis and carry a few" Mimi says with a teasing wink.

Last edited:
"Hey, that's pretty sweet to say," Harper grinned, gently bumping Alex with an arm. She takes the bag she was given and immediately slips on the new socks and boot's she'd gotten. "Sheesh, Alex is right, it really does pay to be famous! Plus you get to sign all those autographs, making kids happy. Must be really nice being that kind of influence on people!" She swayed her bag at her side as they walked outside the store and into the larger mall.

She settled on Alex's opposite side, content with her new clothes. "Yeaaah, the Battle Buffet is definitely something the others would want to be apart of-- we could get some malasadas! That seems pretty popular on the islands! Would probably be cheaper than sushi at least?"

As the rest of the group split up, David headed into the Pokémon Center. Taking the Poké Balls of Minior, Barbaracle, and Gallade out of his backpack, he headed over to the front desk and passed them to the young lady at the counter. "Could you heal these up for me?" He asked. "Of course! Lemme guess, Pokémon battle got a bit too rough?" The nurse asked, placing the Poké Balls in a tray. "Yeah, I guess you could say that," he responded, shrugging. "I thought so, you seemed like the Pokémon Trainer type to me. I'll be done in a few minutes, you can take a seat 'till then if you like." She gestured towards the comfy-looking seats nearby before heading into the back room. "Thanks in advance," David said before taking the lady's advice and sitting down on one of the seats.

David thought about what the strange woman had said about the crystal petals. Each of your petals represents a characteristic you possess to the fullest, at least that's what she told them. So his was Determination... how did he 'possess that to the fullest'? He thought back to when he and the others found a strange flower on that fateful day. He felt so helpless, he didn't feel like he was supposed to have something so special. And when he got back home from the summer camp, he wanted to stop being so helpless and shy. Maybe that's it. He's determined to improve so he can truly feel worthy to hold the orange crystal he values so dearly.

David's introspection was cut off by the cheerful Pokémon Center jingle. He headed back to the counter where the same young lady returned the Poké Balls to him. "Thanks for waiting, your Pokémon have made a full recovery!" She said cheerfully. "Oh, and your Minior should have its shell come back in about an hour. Try to keep it in its Poké Ball until then, okay?" David nodded and thanked the nurse before taking his Pokémon back and making his way to the door. He should probably catch up with Mimi, Harper, and Alex, weren't they going shopping or something?

"Hey David, wait up!" Arthur said as he decided to go with him to the Pokemon Center so that he could get his Pokemon healed up, he decided to be nice and let David heal his first while he sat down and waited. While he waited, Arthur knew that David began to think hard about something, but before he could say anything else, he heard Nurse Joy mention that David's Pokemon were healed, when David received his Pokemon back, Arthur went to grab his Poke balls and put them on the counter. "I'm here for the same reason as him" Arthur said as he lightly gestured to David. "Of course!" Nurse Joy said as she grabbed the Poke balls and walked to the back room.

It took a little while for Nurse Joy to come back with a strange look on her face. "Thank you for waiting, your Pokemon have made a full recovery. Your Pokemon team kinda remind me of someone." She said while Arthur raised an eyebrow as he went to take back his Poke balls. "Really?" Arthur asked with a slightly worried look on his face. "Yeah, he's really strong." She said with a more gleeful look on her face before she cleared her throat. "...But I digress, I hope to see you again." She said, Arthur let out a small sigh of relief before he went to go and join David outside.

"Yeah I guess you could say something like that...There are these really crazy Cosmos inc. people that have been chasing us around, saying these crystals are important or something," He let out with a sigh, he was obviously worried, but decided he would remain happy his friend was finally here in his presence, also eating Malasadas would cheer em up. "We fought off these goons, and they're trying to prevent catastrophe or something...apparently these crystals mean something. Like I'm Integrity..."

"Anyways...I've been pretty great, man I can't believe I found you Zack. I gotta tell the others, I found everyone else at Summer Camp too!" Richie shouted enthusiastically, as he burst open the door and left the Malasada Shop. "Follow me!" He yelled out to his pal, he remembered, they used to be best friends back in Summer Camp, always doing things together. Their personalities weren't that different anyways. He really wanted to eat some Malasadas and show Zack his Pokemon team anyways. Richie hadn't changed one bit since the summer camp.

| Korutesu |

Zack seems confused as to what Richie was saying "Cosmos Inc?" as Zack also gave a happy grin "They're here too? Everyone?"

Zack looks around to look for them "Well, Where are they? Me and Absol are also in need of a place to stay, I'm going to go to Ula' Ula' Island Tomorrow to read up on some historic books about the petals" As Zach runs over to follow Richie to the others

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimiet out a yawn which caught her by surprise. A yawn? Excuse her, but Hype Queen Mimi didn't believe in rest. Then again she did just have a very stressful day and finally seeing her childhood friends after such a long time was just simply very tiring. Raichu looked up and gently poked her trainer on the back of the leg using her tail to help the DJ wake up a bit. "If we go to that battle buffet and we actually have to battle, I'm going to Draco Meteor this whole mall" Mimi grumbles out, eating the rest of the gummy candy she had bought from a store. Hearing the word 'battle' peaked Raichu's interest, but even she knew that Mimi's team battling in a building was a recipe for disaster since they all had a knack for destroying everything on sight, especially Dragonite and Electivire, and so Mimi always avoids battle themed restaurants and cafes. "We can go eat wherever you all want and I'll pay" she finally decides, before realizing she also needed to heal both Dragonite and Sunny after their hard work earlier that day. "I'll go find the others, you guys hold reservations" Mimi says leaving some more bags in Alex's hands and then running off with Raichu to the Pokemon Center.

Raichu and Mimi rushed into the Pokemon Center, the female sighing in relief when she caught a glimpse of Arthur and David outside. "Nurse Joy I'd like to heal heal these two" she says, handing over Dragonite and Sunny's customized Pokeballs. Nurse Joy gladly accepted and headed to the back. After a moment or so, she came back holding the two Pokeballs and gently handed them to Mimi. "I saw your battle with The Dragon Knight today Ms. Mimi, I have to say I was very shocked to see that you had a dragon type of your own" Nurse Joy gently laughs out. Mimi laughed too before waving goodbye and heading outside where she yelled out for David and Arthur, "boys! We're going to the Battle Buffet for dinner!"

Arthur looked back at Mimi who also went to heal her Pokemon and raised an eyebrow at her suggestion on where they go for dinner. "The Battle Buffet? I haven't been there in a while." He said, he had considered going there as The Dragon Knight during his early days, but if he ate the food there while under that persona, he would have risked the possibility of showing his face. "So... how soon are we gonna be going? I suppose I could eat especially after that... predicament..."

Alex was a little suprised to say the least. "Mimi, you don't have to pay, I suggested there because it was cheaper" said Alex as he struggled to carry all of the bags and parted with Mimi for the time being without given a chance to refuse. "I guess we can head over there Harper." said Alex as he struggled to balance the tower of bags of clothing. "I think her parents aren't gonna be too pleased when she eeps throwing her money around like this." Said Alex as he tried his best to walk to the Battle Buffet as Brownie wason the sides to catch something if he dropped it.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Harper and Alex should already be there!" Mimi says with a smile, naturally clinging on to Arhurs arm. "I'm paying for tonight since I just got paid for my recent concert, plus mommy and daddy should be depositing more money into my account" the spoiled brat says, hugging Arthur's arm like a teddy bear. Raichu looked up at her trainer and snickered. "Let's go there now" the short blonde says, looking up at the taller dragon specialist with a smile.

Last edited:
Arthur jolted when he felt Mimi suddenly hug his arm and blushed as he did his best not to make eye contact, clearly embarrassed by the feeling. "That's... generous of you to pay for us, really." He said before he noticed her Raichu snicker at the display. "O-Okay okay, we'll go, just... please let go of my arm..." He said as he did his best not to sound embarrassed... but failed.

Upon the mention of food, David's stomach rumbled. "Sure, I could eat," he said. He'd never heard of this 'Battle Buffet' before, and he had to admit he was a bit curious. He was less interested at the 'Battle' part, especially considering he'd already battled quite enough, and he was on vacation on top of that. He'd probably get something small to save money, that was until Mimi announced she was paying. He was about to thank her before she latched on to Arthur. "Can you not leave Arthur alone for a second, Mimi?" He had a quick laugh at his predicament before heading off with them. "Alright, to the Battle Buffet!"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi let go of Arthur and let out a laugh before jokingly booping the taller nose. The female smiled at David after hearing his little comment and gave a little wink, "how did you know?" She jokes. "Well let's go" Mimi says with a on brand cheerful smile before leading the way. "Arthur? Do you actually have to battle for the food?" Mimi asks, a bit curious since if she actually did need to battle then she'd only be able to use Raichu and Ampharos since they were the least destructive out of her team. Speaking of Raichu, the gigantic mouse so happened to have gotten lazy while making their way to the mall that she ended up jumping up into Mimi's arms. "I spoiled you way too much" the trainer sighs out as Raichu grabs Mimi's wireless headphones and puts it over her own ears before pretty much snatching her trainers Rotom Phone in order to browse some demo songs Mimi had produced. "Yup, deffinetly spoiled" Emilia giggled out, kissing Raichu's head before walking faster when they got close to the mall.

"W-Well..." Arthur cleared his throat. "It's called the battle buffet for a reason, if anything, I believe battling makes it more fun and the food that much more satisfying to eat as the battle helps you work up an appetite. I've only gone there once or twice with my parents, so there isn't much I can say I completely know." Arthur said while he scratched the back of his head while he walked with Mimi and David, this began to make Arthur think, how would he feed his Pokemon and maintain his anonymity and how big of fans were his friends to the Dragon Knight he proclaims himself to be at times?

"Alright I think we're here Harper!" said Alex as he plopped down Mimi's bags which probably had enough clothing that she could open her own clothing store. "Jeez, Mimi's treating me like a Mudsdale." said Alex while stretching his back and arms. Alex looked inside and asked for a table for six as he picked up the rule sheet and waited for the table. "Let's see, looks like you have a limited amount of time to get food, and if two trainers want the same food, you'll have to battle for it. Battles are 1v1's and you can only use one pokemon while you're inside. When time runs out you have to step away from the table and eat whatever you had. Wow sounds strssful but super fun."

"Yeah, no kidding," Harper reached up to help Alex carry at least a few of Mimi's things. She gave him an exasperated smile for his expense. "I think she's just used to her life of fame, hah."

Once they got to the resturant, she peered over the rules with Alex. "Ohh man, you literally fight someone for food? That's... dangerous. Like fighting a pack of snarling Mightyena for scraps." The hostess approached the pair and Harper wiped off the look of apprehension that had settled on her face.

"Would you two like to eat here?" She asked.

"We've got a big group coming, actually. We just wanted to reserve some slots for everyone!" Harper supplied, shifting a few of the bags in her arms. "Do... do we all have to battle or can a few of us battle for the others? We've... had a long day..."

That's putting it mildly. As the lady gives the pair a sympathetic look but, almost regretfully, gestures to the rules. "I'm sorry, we really can't bend the rules for everyone."

Harper clicked her tongue and sighed. She leaned over to Alex and whispered, "its really a shame that Mimi couldn't have stayed with us to work some of her famous charm for us nobodies."

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi walked into the buffet and her face fell when she heard Alex talk about the rules. "Harper I can't just use my famous person powers on everything, rules are made for a reason. But I refuse to battle, my stomach is more empty than my will to write a new song" Mimi says, sneaking up behind the pair. She took the bags that she had given Alex and Harper without any trouble. "Table for six please" Mimi says, glaring the woman down in annoyance before following the older female to a round table for a large group.

"Utterly ridiculous" Emilia whines out, not wanting to battle just for food. "Why in the world would Alex choose such a heinous place to eat! I would've been happy to pay for a restaurant that didn't involve having to beat people up for food" the girl rambled on while Raichu continued to listen to Mimi's unreleased songs through the pink head phones, ignoring her trainer.

"Hm...well I believe some of them are in the Mall...but..." He didn't exactly know where they may have gone if they weren't at the mall. But he definitely wanted to find them. He began running across the street in search of the praised mall. "Come on! Don't be slow!" He shouted gleefully, soon arriving at the mall as his Decidueye suddenly and randomly appeared near him, twisting it's head in a weird, creepy way. It certainly gave Richie the creeps. "Gah..where'd you even come from?" He said, obviously shocked, he then looked back at Zack, waving and shouting to him. "Over here! I'm gonna go inside!"

He entered the mall, and looked around. Soon finding his friends in the battle buffet. "W-what...are you guys-" He panted tiredly, he ran just a bit to head over to the battle buffet. "You guys-won't believe...t-this, I found Z-zack!" He shouted, still out of breath but clearly enthusiastic, his Decidueye still trailing him at it's own pace. "He should probably be near here. Our best bud from summer camp is here! Oh and also did you reserve a spot for me? I love a good battle!" He spoke to all of them with a grin, he was much less tired at the moment and could actually speak correctly. "Hopefully he actually followed me in here..."

Reaching the buffet with the rest of the group, David looked over the rules curiously. "So we are battling, huh?" He put his hand to his chin. "If it's indoors, I should probably use Grapploct. She hasn't done much today," he muttered. Although he was a bit tired of battling, he was optimistic about this. Maybe a more controlled one-on-one is just what he needs after all the chaos he'd just went through.

"Aw come on Mimi, don't be like that. Just try to have fun with it, you know? It's a new experience," David said. Digging through his bag once again, he released his Grapploct from a Great Ball. "How'd you feel about a bit of exercise, Grapploct?" David asked, smiling. The Jujitsu Pokémon responded with a watery roar as she spread her arms wide. She had a feeling she was missing out on a battle earlier. "Looks like we're all here," he pointed out as Richie joined them. "And apparently, we've got our seventh member as well!"

"You only have to battle if you want food that someone else wants. Of course if you get the food that no one else wants, you're not gonna get a lot of good food." said Alex "Speaking of which, I think I know what pokemon I'm gonna use." said Alex as he returned Furret. "Come on out Arianna!" said Alex as he threw up a Net Balla and out came a red and black spider pokemon. "Wouldja mind helping me get a good meal" said Alex as the Ariados nodded in responce. "Good cuz I'll be countin on ya'" he said before noticing Richie. "Wait, you found Zack?!"

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"There was a seventh kids?" Mimi asks, then remembering the blue petal. "Why did I think there were only six colors in a rainbow?" Mimi asks with a small laugh before her ocean colored eyes grew wide upon seeing that there were sweet delicacies. Mimi abruptly stood up, leaving her phone and headphones on the table, and grabbed Raichu. When Mimi got to the dessert table and grabbed the plater with a heart shaped pudding, another person reached out at the same time. "If you dont mind, I'll just be taking this" Mimi says, a determined look present on her usual smiling face. "As if you can beat me" the tall male replies with a smirk, causing Mimi to attempt to strangle the male before holding herself back.

Mimi happily walked back with a large plate of sweets and plopped herself back down on her chair while Raichu ran back, leaving three fainted Pokemon paralyzed on the ground. "This place isn't actually that bad, but you guys honestly need to hurry up and eat! We still need to head over to Malie City to go to the library" Mimi informs before opening ear mouth and eating a bit of the pudding. "Ahh it tastes just like chocolate milk" Mimi happily says, her face looking as if she were drunk off of sugar. "Alex come here and try some!" Mimi says, holding out the spoon with a piece of pudding jiggling around on the silverware while Raichu happily nibbled on a large piece of cake they had violently fought for from a Breloom.