• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
"No!" Mimikyu Got squashed By Iron Tail. "Noooooo! Dangit...That was the only Pokemon I brought!" twain Handed over some money and used a Revive On Mimikyu. "I was Being a Idiot, Ya see. I had a Mistake With The Pc and....Ya know?" He asked this to Daniel. "Now, I'm gonna Go home. I'm beat! In more way's then One." He waved goodbye at Daniel, And went to Iki town.

"Yes!I won!"Daniel cheered.Nidoa cheered with Daniel."ok,return"Daniel said.Daniel returned Nidoa."So,you had ha problem with your PC and the result of that was Mimikyu being your only pokemon"Said Daniel,a bit puzzled."Well that's okay.Everyone makes mistakes"Daniel assured."Well just remember to keep getting stronger and never give up"Daniel told Twain."goodbye"Daniel said as he walked away.Then,he tripped(again)and hit his head on the pavement."Why did they even make these??"Daniel whispered."I GOTTA get new shoes"He added.

"Alright! See you then!" Robin said.

The swordsman had a bit of trouble getting a room in the hotel, however. The hotel had a strict no-weapons policy, which meant that Robin was forced to resort to trickery. Leaving his ninjato outside with Q, his Gallade, Robin finally got a room. Once that was done, Robin opened a window and had Q teleport into the hotel room. No one noticed, which was a great relief. Robin slid his sword between the mattresses. Hopefully, no one would notice. Using the hotel's services, Robin took a nice, long, hot shower while his Pokemon relaxed in his room. That was, except for Q and Big Turk. Q had teleported away to train himself, while Big Turk was much to big to fit in the hotel room.

Robin changed into a clean set of clothes, and seeing as he still had time, did a quick inventory of his supplies. He was running low on medicines, food, and repel. Repel he could do without, but medicine and food was necessary. Spending his money to stay in a hotel probably wasn't the best idea. He'd have to battle some people or sell some moves, but he'd be fine for now. Reaper, his Absol, stretched and nuzzled her trainer who petted her back.
"Alright, then. We're off." Robin said, packing up his bag. He returned Cherry and Sam to their Pokeballs, letting Reaper stay out and walk with him to the restaurant.

Gitana got ready fairly quickly, taking her hair out of its bun, and instead arranging it in a high ponytail. She put herself in a long white blouse and skirt, carrying a thick leather handbag.

She arrived at Fortnum's shortly, choosing a table near the window, as she scanned the menu.

"Hmm...Where should I go? I'm short On money, and I need a Good paying Job...And the Only Places Open this Late Are Fortnumb's and The Club. The club doesn't pay much...But Fortnumb's is FAR too Fancy...But it pay's good...Oh, Decision's..." He decided he would Get a Job in the Morning. For now, He needed some Sleep...He fell asleep Almost Instantly.

Daniel headed to a department in the hotel that was sure to have shoes.Daniel ran over the Department and surprisingly didn't trip.Daniel ordered a pair of shoes that were light green.Daniel put on the shoes and started running up and down the hallway 8 times."Wow,these shoes are SOOOOOOO much better"Daniel said."I should should sleep now.Im tired"Daniel said.Daniel headed to his corridor and went to sleep.

He was Woken up by the Sound Of leaf's Rustling after a Few Hours. He went outside, Pokeball at hand, The Bushes shaking and Leaf's Rustling. "Hello?" He said. The bushes Still Shook. He knew there was some sort of Pokemon in the Bushes. When He saw What came out, He Gasped In surprise. "I didn't even Think Lurantis LIVED on this Island! A trainer Must of Released you...How sad. Pokeball! Go!" He threw The Pokeball at The Mantis Pokemon, and The Pokemon didn't even TRY to Struggle. "Nice! A Lurantis...!" He went back Inside and Went back to sleep.

Daniel woke up and started researching.He went to the Gift shop and Brought himself a Blue fedora with a yellow feather through it.He next went to the food area to get breakfast.He had gotten a plate with 2 waffles,scrambled eggs,and bacon.Daniel ate very fast because he didn't eat dinner last Night.Daniel sat at the place where to stairs started and waited for the food to digest.

He woke Up late and just simply made toast. he put on some new Clothe's and headed out the door. The Lurantis He caught Was Following him. "Alright...What now..." Lurantis Nudged him. "Hmm?" Lurantis Pointed a help wanted sign. "Thank you Lurantis..." He walked up to the Restaurant. "Of course...It HAD to be fortnumb's." He sighed. "At LEAST It pay's good...Right Lurantis?" "Lurraa!" "Thats the spirit!" He walked into The Fancy Restaurant. "I heard a Job opened up..." He asked The owner. The owner nodded and took them to there office. Twain got Interviewed and Ended up getting the job. "A waiter?" He said as he Walked out of the Restaurant. "Look's like I have a Night shift." "Lura...!" "Alright. Say's they Allow Worker's to bring Pokemon, In case of Robbery. Hmm...This is a BIG rule book." He said. "Luckily I LOVE reading! Let's get Started...!" He started to read the book. Eventually, He finished it. "Alright. Fancy job Mean's fancy Clothe's and Pokemon. Am I right?" "Lurannn!" "I'm going to Bring you with me On work Hour's. Along with Kro. Okay?" Twain Headed for a Pokemon center, and started to use the PC. He picked up his Pokemon party from the PC box and Started to head for a Clothing store. He bought a Tuxedo and some Black dress Shoe's. He already had formal Pant's. No need to buy More. Lurantis Happily Followed, "For now, Let's just Head for the Beach."The two Arrived at the Beach, and He sat down, as he let all his Pokemon run free from there Ball's. Gengar and Mimikyu ran into the shade, Zoroark and Lurantis Ran straight for the Ocean, while Banette sat down Near her Trainer.

Daniel left the hotel for a while."So what should I do today?"Daniel wondered.Fro's Pokeball got hot."uh-oh.Overpressure!"Daniel yelled.Daniel's eyes scanned the area for a surface of water."oh,I'll just try the Beach"Daniel suggested.Daniel ran to the Beach area.He had little time to get there.Daniel got to the Beach and threw the Pokeball.Then he shouted:"EVERYONE,COVER YOUR EARS! ITS GONNA BLOW!!".And sure enough,The water made an explosion.And Daniel ran over to grab his pokeball.

"WHAT THE!?!" He saw The explosion In the water. Luckily, No Pokemon got hurt, but his ear's hurt now, with a Slight Buzzing heard after being near a Explosion. "What...Happened...?" He saw Daniel Grabbing His Pokeball. "What did you do...?!" He asked this while running up to him. Lurantis Chased after Twain, and Stopped when He stopped.

Robin finally arrived at the resturaunt, Reaper next to him. Even though the Absol had traveled with Robin for a while, Reaper still looked a little uncomfortable in the tropic environment of Alola. Taking a quick look around, Robin located Gitana and walked over to her.
"Sol?" Reaper asked, noticing they were about to sit next to an unfamiliar woman.
"It's cool. She's a friend." Robin said. Taking his backpack off, Robin slid into the seat across from the Elite Four Member.
"Yo!" Robin said, hoping to surprise her a little.

Daniel saw Twain heading towards him."I didn't do anything wrong,I swear!ya see,My Blastoise has a Huge Crack in it's Cannon so at random times Water Bursts out of it causing a water explosion.So I had to throw it in the water.I call this Monotonous Predicament"overpressure"Daniel explained."It was either the water explosion,or the death of about 245 ratatta"Daniel added.

Gitana reacted with a swift turn of the head. "So you're finally here," she said cordially, "Just as I was starting to decide what I should have to start off with..."

The Nita-Born woman set her leather-bound menu down. Despite her usual dismissiveness, she was glad to see him, given that he was the most interesting person she'd met so far, and to share her lunch with him.

"The thing about this place, or so I've heard, is that you have to go for a full-course meal, to get the full experience," she continued, "I'm this close to ordering their garlic soup again, given that it's incredible, and reminds me so much of home..."

"Ahahaha!" "I gue-" Twain and his lurantis got DRENCHED in water. "Don't....Dare....Laugh..." he said. Lurantis Wasn't that bothered By it. But the Lurantis Behind him almost Started to chuckle. "MANTIS! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAUGH!" The Lurantis Behind Twain Started laughing. Twain sighed. Then he chuckled a Bit. "Fractured Canon, Huh? I think Some Scientist Are Visiting the Area, So you might wanna try to see if you can find Any."

"Really now?" Robin said, picking up the menu. But with a glance at the prices, the swordsman's eyes widened. This food... Was pretty expensive. Doing some mental calculations, he figured he would have to get to work as a trainer or move tutor sooner than he really wanted. But, it would be fine. It would be fine. Robin looked at the meals, trying to decide what to get. No pasta or noodles or stuff. He had been eating that quite a lot of that on the trail.
"I think I'll just get a Calzone. That looks pretty good." Robin said. He looked over at Gitana.
"So... Where did you say you were from?" Robin asked.

Daniel was glad that Twain got what was happening.Daniel saw Twain's Lurantis and was absolutely amazed."Wow! a Lurantis!I think these pokemon are rare.They ARE the evolved form of Foamantis.If that's how it's pronounced".Daniel said.Daniel heard Twain talk about some scientists in the area."What area?"Daniel asked

"It's Pronounced 'Fomantis' and I found This Lurantis Hiding In the bushes near My place. Ya see, I live Near the Tapu Koko Shrine. Right before the Bridge, on the left. But anyway, Scientist Are Visiting The Neighboring Island, Akala Island. They are Studying Alolan Diglett and Dugtrio there. But I'm more Concerned On...Other thing's, other than Scientist at the Moment..." he said. This was Quite the Information Statement, except for the added statement. The added On statement WAS pretty Vague.

"I'm from Nita, more specifically, Bailafuego City," she said happily, eager to talk about her beloved home region, "It's kind of a strange mix of cultures, where I'm from, and it is frustrating, tourists assuming that you're Bajolan (Mexican) and not Nitan (Spanish) when they challenge you to a battle, but I love it there nonetheless."

She sighed softly, having become a little homesick. "Up north, it's cold, and it rains a lot, but down south, where I'm from, it's hot, dry, and almost desert-like. Oh, and there's plenty of places to learn flamenco, and the paso doble, my favourite dances."

"Oh.I stand corrected"Daniel muttered."So Akala Island neighbors this island.How convenient"Daniel said."well,I'm off"Daniel continued."I'll come back when Fro's cannon is fixed."Daniel chirped.Daniel ran off to Akala Island (even though he didn't know where to go)

"Okay! Wait, You don't kno- And he is gone already. Alright, back to reading on the beach." He walked back to the spot he was in, and Continued reading 'the Rule's of Being a Waiter. Vol. 7' while his Pokemon played in the water. Beside Gengar and Banette, at least. HE had a Night shift to work. "Hopefully Somebody Interesting will be Met THERE." he thought. "Nobody In particular Should be taken note of...Nobody that Interesting at least. Am I gonna Be without a Lover Forever?" He thought. He dismissed this thought. "I just gotta Be more Social...Thats all." he thought.

Daniel ran even faster in his new shoes.He'd be there in no time."Oh,Darn.I should of asked where it was"Daniel cursed.Just then he had sensed a ghost-type's presence."oh-no"Daniel said.Daniel dug for the mask In his pocket.He found it and put it on.Daniel saw that the ghost type was...
Lampent."Go,Milo!"Daniel yelled.Milo the Milotic appeared out of it's pokeball."Use Scald!"Daniel commanded Milo.Milo shot a stream of water at Lampent and it instantly fainted."It's not safe out here,But I can't give up"Daniel said gallantly.Daniel kept running.

"Oh yeah?" Robin said, looking up with interest. He always loved hearing about new places he could potentially travel. Leaning over, he took a permanent marker from his bag and started to write on his arm, Nita then Bailafuego City.
"The city of Baila...fuego? Fire dance City, right? That and the Nita region as a whole sounds like a pretty interesting place. I'll have to come check it out on my travels. Is there any interesting places I should visit when I go there?" Robin said, glancing up at Gitana with a smile.

"Aside from my hometown...Well, there are plenty of interesting places to go, in Nita," she answered, "Everyone there thinks that their part of Nita is the best, however, if I were pick some places out for myself, I'd choose Artsgrands City, and Fantasma Village. Artsgrands city is home to a work of art by an artist who died before he could finish it, so, the people of the city decided to take over it for him. They're still building it to this day. As for Fantasma Village...It's the home of one of our region's legendary pokemon, Muermonio. The gym leader there, Itzal, keeps it locked up in an orb underground, for if it gets out, it could take the lives of everyone in the region..."

The elite four chuckled slightly, at her own story. "Or so the rumours say!"

Robin glanced up at Gitana when she mentioned the words "legendary Pokemon". A smile came to his face as he wrote down the two names the elite four member had said. Putting the marker down on the table, Robin leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.
"Y'know, I heard Kalos has a legendary Pokemon with a similar legend to that. I might just have to postpone my trip to Malls to check out Nita." Robin said. He rubbed a hand across his neck. "You ever seen a legendary Pokemon before?"

"hmm...." He was looking out at The ocean. He then Realized it was around his shift time. "Well, I better Get started. He went to a Near changing room and Changed into his Formal wear. He then Entered fortnumb's. He picked up a Clipboard, and Headed for the Nearest Table. "Hello, I believe you Two are Just about Ready to order?" He asked Gitana and Robin. "I'm sorry For the Long wait, The Restaurant is QUITE busy." Twain Added. He waited for a Reply.

"Never in the flesh," she answered, "Only in the story books my mother read me, back when I was a little girl. She read about the legendary pokemon of Sinnoh, mostly..."

She glanced up at the ceiling, sighing wistfully. "I would love to meet one, someday, though, particularly Shaymin. I loved the story about the gracidea flowers, and how Shaymin take to the skies when they're in bloom. 'Twould be magical, don't you think?"

The elite four member glanced at the waiter, who looked strangely familiar. "I think I am. I'll have the sopa de ajo blanco, with a side of puntellitas."

The waited Looked at Gitana. "You look quite familiar, Ma'am. I believe I have heard that very same voice at a Shoe store...One of my Pokemon TRIED to attack somebody. I apologized and left. But I don't know WHY I'm telling this To complete Stranger's." He then Turned to Robin. "And You would Like...?" he waited for a Reply again.

"Yeah, I've heard that story as well. Actually, on of my friends I used to travel with would talk about it in great length. It was something that she really wanted to see..." Robin said. Suddenly, he realized the waiter was talking to him.
"Oh, a Calzone please. And a Coca-Cola." Robin said, looking up at the waiter. Having placed his order, Robin turned back to Gitana.
"You know, my old master use to tell me stories about the legendaries as well. My favorite was the Johto legend of the birth of the legendary dogs." Robin said.

"Oh? You mean, the ones from Ecruteak City?" Gitana answered, "That's quite the story. Legendary beings, killed, and then revived, by Ho-oh..."

The elite trainer brushed a stray wisp of hair behind her face. "Say, what's this talk about a master all about?"

"Alright! We will have it In a Moment. In the Meantime, Enjoy yourselves. He walked away And talked to one of The chef's. He then started serving Some more Table's. Taking food's on Plate's and putting it on table's, Tacking in order's, talking. It was quite the Hard job. But he was enjoying it so far. "Hmm. Turn's out If you DO love what you do You never work a Day in your life." he thought. "Luckily I read All the 'Guide to being a Good waiter' series." He kept thinking to Himself. After a Few Minute's the chef's were done making the Remaining table's food. He brought The sopa de ajo blanco, with a side of puntellitas, and The Calzone and Coca-cola to the Table. "Enjoy!" he said as He placed down the plate's of food and The drink. He then rushed off to another table.

"Huh? Oh!" Robin said, realizing his mistake. "No, no. It's not like that. You remember when I met you earlier today? You might not have seen it, but I was carrying a sword. For a majority of my childhood, I was trained in swordsmanship. The man who trained me, the only name he gave me was Master Li. It was a respect thing, not a servantude kind of thing. Whenever my parents left, which they did quite a bit, I would stay at his place."

The waiter reappeared with the food, and Robin gave both the waiter and Gitana an impressed look.
"That was fast!" Robin said.

Gitana made a dismissive gesture at the waiter, eager to get back to the conversation at hand. "So you're a swordsman, are you? Sounds fascinating," she replied, "You and your master must have been very close, considering that he was willing to care for you like that."

Robin's smile seemed to fade a little.
"Yeah... We were..." Robin said, quieter. Reaper noticing something, looked up at her trainer.
"Sol?" Reaper said. Robin looked down at his Absol and smiled sadly, petting her behind the horn.
"Well!" Robin said, looking back up. "Let me tell you, it's not too easy being a swordsman nowadays. Sure, it brings in money when I use it for tutoring moves like Cut or Leaf Blade, but most places don't allow weapons on their premises. Which I find kinda ridiculous, as the same places usually allow snot nosed kids with their huge Rhydons or Slugmas or Gyarados. Why sorry about a guy with a sword when you've got a wild rock monster running about? But then again, I don't really look like citizen of the year."

Gitana nodded, having found the huge flaw in the way that the world regulated its dangerous things. "Weaponised creatures, some capable of consuming the souls of everything within a fifty mile radius are fine, but a length of sharpened steel isn't...It is pretty ridiculous, when you put it that way..."

"Well... Then again, not so much. I've ran into a few more... Unsavory characters that were more skilled with a blade then they were with a 'mon. But that's getting into politics, and I'm not here to talk to you about politics." Robin smiled, cutting a piece of his Calzone. The more he talked to Gitana, the more he decided that he liked this lady. Perhaps she would be interested in his 'bit of adventure' that he had foubd a while ago. "I'm here to talk about adventure."
Robin took a bite of his Calzone, then bent over and began to dig around in his backpack. After a few moments, Robin sat back up and glanced around the restaurant. No one appeared to be paying any attention to the pair. Pushing plate slightly aside, Robin unrolled a rather large piece of parchment on the table. It was easy to tell that this buckskin was quite old, and it appeared to be a map of some sort of island. Just off the southwest coast of the island, a skull and crossbones was inked in. However, one of the bones of the skull and crossbones was a sword, and not only that, the skull was profile.
"Wouldn't you say..." Robin said quietly, excitement tinged in his voice. "That this looks an awful like Akala Island?"

He heard the Word's Akala Island. But in a Hushed Tone. He decided To pay no Attention. But then again, He WAS kinda Curious Why that Island would be So interesting to start a Topic In a Fancy Restaurant. He decided he would go check the Island Out HIMSELF. Typically that island doesn't start Much conversation, So if they talked about it In a Hush like that, It would TOTALLY mean something Big was Happening there. But it would Be suspicious if they actually came Themselves To look at it, and See him off work checking the Island sometime after. But his Identity when he Was cloaked Wasn't that well Known, SO he could EASILY sneak Around the Island, Even if they saw him...He was waiting for some food to be Finished, so He had every Excuse to Pay attention to them, even if he wasn't directly LOOKING at them. This treasure Would be HIS before THEY could find it...

He just had to Keep himself down, follow the Two, and somehow Get ahead of them when they Almost reached the Treasure. Luckily, He had a Lurantis. "Perfect." he thought. His Lurantis Could sneak through the Bushes and follow the Two, while Twain Followed after The Lurantis. Pokemon often have BETTER hearing than Human's. So this would be Perfect for Spying on Treasure Tracker's. He kept a Innocent look on his face, but deep down, He was Smiling Demonically. He picked up the plate's and Put them at the Required table. But also Listening to them. And they had NO idea.

Daniel switched from his Fedora to his Trainer hat."oh,another ghost type"Daniel muttered." Milo,Auqa tail."Daniel told Milo and Milo obeyed.Milo slapped the Ghost type with its Wet Tail.And the Ghost type fainted."Ok,moving on"Daniel thought.Daniel had Found an area with water that he needed to get across."Ok,return Milo and go,Fro!"Daniel shouted.Fro the Blastoise appeared out of its pokeball.Daniel hopped on his back and Commanded it to use Surf.Daniel then set of on the far outstretched Body of sea.

Gitana studied the parchment carefully, pushing her bowl of white soup to the side. The island depicted on the map did somewhat resemble Akala island, if only in shape, and judging by the strange jolly Roger, Robin was intending to lead her onto some pirate treasure adventure. Not that she was complaining, however; an adventure for treasure sounded rather exciting, even more so, if it was going to be with him. She was really beginning to like Robin.

"It certainly does," she eventually said, "So, are you suggestimg that there's buried treasure, somewhere on the island?"

"I'm BOOOOORED"Daniel whined."who knows how far this body of water is"Daniel said.Daniel waited very Impatiently."Those scientists better be there"Daniel said quietly.Daniel tried to use his imagination to pass the time.But then Fro's Cannon started spurting water."Darn!!"Daniel yelled.Daniel just let himself get hit by the explosion.And the result was him being blasted 7ft back."Oh,no!I gotta get to Fro!"Daniel shouted as he began to swim towards Fro.