• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vax organized each item accordingly and left his room. "I need to ask staff for help or something..." he thought. He saw a small group of four people talking. "Maybe they're also newcomers," he thought. Vax went up to them. "Do any of you know a staff member? Or do I need to go to the receptionist?" he asked with a cold stare. He wasn't in the mood to talk but he didn't have much choice."

Heh, sorry, I don't get how these sentences specifies his question :p

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you don't need to give a reason for every question. he just wants to know if anyone knows a staff member. it's a simple answer :/

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Can please someone answer Vax? I don't want to edit my post but I will if he doesn't get responded. It's annoying for a quiet guy like him to finally talk and now he is basically invisible.

It would've made more sense, plus I could make a drawing to accompany it because I have watercolor paints with me right now, lol.

Well I'm back, keep your hair on gurl XD Also, this is a thread, so expect nobody replying in 10 minutes or more. Sometimes it may even take a whole day for them to reply.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
what the heck is vax gonna do lol. if i had more info i could go somewhere but idk what to do now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*sigh* i didn't wanna say this since for some reason it makes me embarrassed as hell, but vax needs supplies. i should've been more specific in my post. and pls don't make me have to get another student's supplies, because i'd rather not have any than to have that.

Just say that Sylvie decided that she was going to go to the library to find some books XD I don't know XD then at least Sean would have someone to interact with since he's not looking for a battle. So after Theo leaves to battle, he'll just follow Sylvie XD

Hey, are there certin classes there are? Because I was wondering about adding in a kind of pokemon ranger class. As in, use of capture stylus. I haven't seen something like this before.

Or I would just change my character to be a ranger in training, here to learn some extra things about pokemon, and the regions. Would either of those be ok?

Well, maybe not a whole class about it, but I was thinking that students could make school clubs :D So for example your character could make a Pokemon Ranger Teaching class, or you could pretend a teacher is doing a Pokemon Ranger class :)

Status
Not open for further replies.