• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I haven't drawn Dedenne yet, but I have drawn Unown.
God, I wish I gave Chester an unown...
But Dedenne's cute!
I envision it as some sort of cute Super Saiyan form.

I have a theory on how Pokemon with more males than females in their species work to get mates. They make themselves presentable and offer gifts to their crush in question, as well as showing off their strengths. They will only act submissive when giving gifts. If there's a rival male, they will fight. The female will choose the one who fought valiantly, no matter who lost or who won. Works literally the same when reversed, with females fighting for the males attention, if there are more females than males in the species.

A Capture Stylus is a device used by Pokemon Rangers. Instead of using Poke Balls to capture Pokemon to help them with their needs and troubles, they use Capture Styluses to quickly befriend a wild Pokemon temporarily. Once they have been proven useful and have done their job, they may leave and go back to their lives.

A capture stylus is a tool used by pokemon rangers, to tame or befriended a pokemon for a certin time. It allows the ranger to battle with them, or to use them themselves. Its hidden because he doesn't want to advertise he's a ranger. But look up pokemon capture stylus.

Since it's only temporary, you can't keep the Pokemon, but it's great for not bogging up your Pokemon Team with Pokemon you're only going to be using their abilities once or twice. Especially when they have important things to attend to in their life.

The device shoots off a top like thing that loops around the Pokemon multiple times, creating this sort of befriendment thing. When the loops complete each time, the Pokemon becomes more and more willing to help. Although, it can be broken if the Pokemon isn't having none of it and decides to try to hit it.

Okay, you guys might not like this, so its your choice whether we do it or not -

Do you want to time skip to the next day? Because then classes will start and things will get more interesting. You don't have to agree with me though :)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I disagree with that since we're technically wasting the entire point of our free day which is exploring the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.