• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon School

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
@Shikowara

Sorry for tagging you, just wondering when you are going to continue in the RP.

It's just that i can't continue with SCC until Knight will interact with them back.

Or perhaps I can just edit my post so they never interacted with the gallade?

Here's mine!

Name/Nickname: Houdini
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Asexual
Species: Abra (evolves into Kadabra in the middle and the Alakazam by the end)
Type: Psychic
Appearance: He wears a fancy top hat and a bowtie.
Personality: He’s intelligent and can answer questions correctly, but prefers to be alone, either reading or studying. He’s shy and awkward when talking to others, which rarely happens. He’s a nerd, specifically for stage magic, and can be seen in an empty classroom practicing magic.
Background: He was always into magic and mind tricks, ever since his parents took him to a magic show. He comes from a rich family who wanted him to be excellent in everything. He’s distant from his parents because they don’t really talk and bond with him and his siblings.
Relationships: He has a little brother (Elgyem) named Roswell and an older brother (Sigilyph) named Cipher. Aside from that, he’s not close with anyone.

Name/Nickname: Ms. Cadence
Gender/Sexuality: Female/Straight
Species: Primarina
Type: Water/Fairy
Appearance: She wears a jacket with musical notes and patterns on it.
Personality: She is lively, outgoing, and loves teaching her students. She likes style and prefers to show off her singing and beauty, to the dismay of the school. Her positive attitude will rub off on anyone with her.
Background(Optional): She was once a former contest star and had been to every region, but slowly she faded into obscurity. She was lonely and desperate to be remembered again. So when the Pokemon School needed someone to teach music and contest training, she took the job.
What They Teach: Contest Training and Music
How They Got Here: Got the job after fading into obscurity and wanting to be remembered.
Other: None

(Is it okay if Houdini was secretly already in the classroom? He's not the kind of guy to be late.)

@|Bread|