• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Scorched Sand & Arid Gust: The Carios Region (Fakemon RP) Discussion

@Kyrenka There’s a suggestion I’d like to make considering your last post. You don’t have to quote what someone’s character said exactly. Instead you could do “*my character* then heard the voice of a girl ask for which aisle she could find the oranges” as an example.
Though, it’s fine. You’re not technically breaking any of Pokecharms’ rules, but I thought I’d make the suggestion anyways. You’re post was still good. :)

@Crimson Sun out of curiosity, I can make a post in response to another person's post, yes? I don't want to flood the thread with too many of my posts or hog up interactions, so is there a limit to how many times I can post before waiting for everyone to have a turn or can I just go ahead?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
@Crimson Sun out of curiosity, I can make a post in response to another person's post, yes? I don't want to flood the thread with too many of my posts or hog up interactions, so is there a limit to how many times I can post before waiting for everyone to have a turn or can I just go ahead?
No worries
Do as you will, as long as you abide to both the thread rules and the site rules

Sorry if my post appears short. Alone on the plane so unsure what else I could've added.
Well, if you’re alone on the plane there isn’t really much you can do. You should just have your next post have your character land in the Carios region and have her stumble across the group with the two lab assistants.

@Kyrenka I’m guessing you’re going with anime logic for the RP, huh? ‘XD
Considering your character can carry an Aron which is 132 lbs (60 kg) and in the Pokémon anime, Ash can seemingly carry a Larvitar which is 159 lbs (72 kg).
Again, nothing wrong with it (or at least I don’t really care), but I thought I’d make that observation. ‘XD

Considering your character can carry an Aron which is 132 lbs (60 kg) and in the Pokémon anime, Ash can seemingly carry a Larvitar which is 159 lbs (72 kg).
Again, nothing wrong with it (or at least I don’t really care), but I thought I’d make that observation. ‘XD
He also lifted pignite and let’s fletchinder stand on his arm

Yeah, I realized what I did after the second or third post and just kinda rolled with it :'| We're doing more than four moves anyways so I assumed that we were leaning more towards the anime's logic than the game's.

Sorry I've been off without a word, a family friend of mine got hit by a car and things got really hectic. I'm back though if that's OK?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sorry I've been off without a word, a family friend of mine got hit by a car and things got really hectic. I'm back though if that's OK?
That’s completely fine
This rp lowki almost died though, but we’re working on reviving it lmao
You’re still part of this roleplay, so come join back whenever you want
And I hope your family friend is well!