• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Secondary School

"I see..." Lyre nudged Aeris. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking-" He cut himself off, looking at Kole off in the corner and noticing how he was alone. "...Excuse me for a little bit, sis." He sat up and started approaching Kole calmly. "Uh... hello!" He waved, trying to get his attention.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
On his way out Ren accidently knocked into a Snivy, knocking his bag on the floor, as Ren was about to walk away his gang, which contained a Houdoom, a Gengar and Seviper, strolled up, "Where have you been?" Hunter (the Houndoom) said, Ren replied with "Oh you know picking on bullies", he hoped Aeris couldn't see him. Gareth (the Gengar) and Sebastian (the Seviper) grabbed the Snivy and dragged him out of the lunchroom Ren and Hunter followed.

Everything that just happened greatly confused Lyre. "Uh... I was just about to talk to him, but... what're they even doing?" He peeked around the doorway where they left from, wondering what they were about to do. He was ready to step in in case things got bad.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren thinking Aeris couldn't possible see him, went along with the bullying, the four of them beat up the snivy then locked it in a locker, He told the others to go on without him as he was going to go to the toilet. Hunter responded with "Ok see you after school", stupidly Ren said yes without thinking.

Lyre, not being one to take things sitting down, decided he'd step up and try to take the issue on his own. He stepped out after Ren left, using Psychic as he was taught by his sister to force open the locker and let the Snivy free. He looked around, ready to defend himself in case any of the other bullies were still lingering.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren stood just outside the toilets, thinking about what he was going to do about after school. He would have to be careful not to be seen. He decided he would tell his gang he felt ill later as an excuse.

After seeing that the Snivy was likely going to be safe, he walked back into the lunchroom, walking back up to Kole. "Sorry about that... just felt like I had to do something there. My sister always told me that bullies are terrible people, and that I should do whatever I can to keep them from causing trouble... anyway, I just saw you sitting alone, and I was just wondering if you'd like some company." Lyre gave a kind smile.

"I've only ever sat with my sister, so it would be nice to change things up a bit!" He sat down next to Kole, still munching on a few berries he brought from home. "How come you don't really sit with anyone? I hear lots of people look up to Lucarios for... well, whatever reason."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren decided he would head back to the lunchroom seeing as how his gang wasn't going to be there, so he walked back in and looked for Aeris.

Aeris was sitting all by her lonesome, since her brother was off talking with Kole. However, by the look on her face, it seemed like she didn't seem to mind, as it gave her more peace to draw. She was drawing herself with Lyre and Ren. She had already somehow finished her lunch.

"Hm?" She looked up at him, then over in Kole's general direction. "Yep, that's him alright. Always trying to make conversation with people... makes me wonder how one Meowstic can be so social, especially when he was basically an abandoned child when I found him."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Well that's depressing, but I was wondering what exactly do you want to do after school." Ren said accidently gazing directly into her eyes.

Her cheeks gained a light pink tint to them when eye contact was made, and she ended up looking down shyly. Seemed like that burst of confidence she had with him ended a little while ago. "Um... well, you said you wanted to go to the movies, right? I-I'm still down for that, I don't really have any plans."

"Eh, I think he's probably trying to make friends with that Lucario right about now... best to not disturb him. He hates being interrupted mid sentence or conversation, heh..." She chuckled. "Trust me, I'd know. We've known each other since I was an Abra."

"I believe my next lesson is math... I honestly just can't wait to get out today. The weather's almost perfect, and I befriended a nice Pokémon..." She smiled, holding Ren's paw.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren is about to say something but the bell went signifying the end of lunch. Ren said "We could go to the roof until the end of the school day"

At the very mention of that idea, she went with it. She used teleport, still holding onto Ren's paw, taking them to the roof once again. "Get used to me using Teleport a lot, I use it to get places quickly." She slowly let go of Ren's paw, sitting down and looking up at the sky.

"I think we'll be fine up here for the most part..." She smiled, leaning against Ren ever so slightly. Her tail started flicking back and forth subtly, as she was enjoying her time with him, even if it meant going a little off-course for what she usually did.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren looked out at the view and said "its beautiful up here isn't it.", he looked down at Aeris leaning against him and put his frontleg around her.

She blushed when she felt Ren's front leg around her, looking at him and smiling. "Y-Yeah... definitely." She smiled awkwardly, not used to this much physical contact. In fact, she wasn't used to much beyond handshakes or hugs from her family, so this felt new to her.

She tugged him away from the air vent, setting him down on a solid portion of roof. "What happened to hanging out after school instead of taking a nap, eh?" She laughed to herself, sitting down and keeping watch in case anyone decided to come looking for them.

Kole got up as the bell rang to leave. He had the class after lunch with the pokemon that talked to him. Kole walked out of the school behind everyone else. He walked to his house and dropped his stuff off before walking around

She closed her eyes and used Teleport. They appeared in an area not too far off from the entrance, but in a spot where they wouldn't immediately be noticed by many people. "Ta-da!" She giggled quietly.
Lyre practically ran outside once the bell rang to leave, eager to get out of that building as ever. Although, he was still a tiny bit curious about that Lucario he met at lunch. After a while of thinking and not seeing him, he just headed home.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was standing on his hind legs as always, holding Aeris' hand, "we should go now, so we can get tickets" he said. He did not notice his gang spot him with Aeris.

"See ya guys," Alvis said to his friends after the school bell rang,
"See ya," Rainer, Markus and Zeki all said before walking the opposite direction from him.

Alvis was heading home, it wasn`t long until he got back to his house, "Hey," he said opening his door, "Hey son," the reuniclus said, "Did you do well today?" they added, "Like always," Alvis replied happily. Alvis floated into his room and dropped everything he had brought to school where it went, he took a book and began reading it for a while.

"Alrighty! Here, I can still just keep using teleport." She smiled, still holding onto Ren and using Teleport to get them just outside the theater. "I know my way around." She smiled.

Kole walked to a cornerstore and looked around before heading to the theatre. He got a ticket for a random movie and walked in, sitting at the end of a row

"Uh... I-I'm very indecisive, so... w-why don't you pick?" She smiled, chuckling awkwardly and getting a bit shy, still holding his paw. She really didn't want to mess up their first time hanging out.